online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Gabrielle Union Finally Speaks on Dwyane Wade Having a Child with Someone

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

3 years ago '21        #1
4218 page views
34 comments

War Stories  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x84
Props total: 46395 46 K  Slaps total: 39641 39 K
icon Gabrielle Union Finally Speaks on Dwyane Wade Having a Child with Someone

Actress Gabrielle Union is ready to “serve up fresh realness” with her second memoir “You Got Anything Stronger,” including the heartbreaking realities of becoming a mother.

For two years Union has given fans a glimpse into precious moments shared between her and daughter Kaavia James, nicknamed the “Shady Baby,” on social media. She has also been somewhat of an open book when it comes to her infertility diagnosis as well as the journey of surrogacy used to bring her and husband Dwyane Wade’s only child together into the world. In her new book, Union takes things a step further by holding nothing back when detailing her heartbreak.

“I would have sold my soul to get out of the endless cycle of loss. What was the going rate for souls? What was mine worth, anyway?” she writes in an excerpt of memoir that serves as a follow-up to her 2017 bestseller “We’re Going to Need More Wine.”

Prior to choosing surrogacy, Union has stated she endured more miscarriages than she can count during several rounds of IVF. She had even endured the reality of Wade — who was not her husband at the time — having a child with another woman during a contentions period in their relationship. Bouncing back from both left Union questioning what all she must endure, give up, and accept to finally experience a healthy and full-term pregnancy.

“The experience of Dwyane having a baby so easily—while I was unable to—left my soul not just broken into pieces, but shattered into fine dust scattering in the wind,” she continued. “We gathered what we could to slowly remake me into something new. There was no way to disguise where I’d been glued back together.”

Those cracks showed even more when the couple met their surrogate, a white woman named Nicole, who would successfully go on to carry Kaavia to term.

“This growing bump that everyone thought I wanted to see was now a visual manifestation of my failure. I smiled, wanting to show I—we—were so happy and grateful. But part of me felt more worthless,” wrote the “Bring It On” actress.

Union being a public figure of her own merit, and even more so by proxy as the wife of a former NBA superstar, has made her no-holds-barred approach to sharing a shock to some. But for the Union, every overshare has been rooted in the intention of helping another woman.

“A lot of us feel like we are drowning in plain sight and people are walking by us holding life preservers, watching us drown,” she told the hosts of “Good Morning America” on Sept. 13. “With this book, I want to say, ‘I see you. Here’s a life preserver. We can, together, save ourselves.’”

https://atlantablackstar. .. tent=algorithm
+1   

icon
best
icon
worst
34 comments

3 years ago '05        #2
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x74
Props total: 143681 143 K  Slaps total: 105534 105 K
What *** actually cares
+38   

3 years ago '21        #3
War Stories  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x84 OP
 blah blah blah said 🔗
What *** actually cares
People like empathy and most Miami heat fans on here basically

3 years ago '16        #4
BXoldestgoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 34273 34 K  Slaps total: 6127 6 K
The one you’ll never see her with?
+12   

3 years ago '17        #5
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 36931 36 K  Slaps total: 11283 11 K
 blah blah blah said 🔗
What *** actually cares
Y'all cared a little drake's secret child
+1   

3 years ago '05        #6
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x74
Props total: 143681 143 K  Slaps total: 105534 105 K
 Speedy ClapSon said 🔗
Y'all cared a little drake's secret child
That’s funnier than a professional athlete cheating on his wife. Oh wow breaking news

3 years ago '15        #7
Chasefovea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14570 14 K  Slaps total: 4749 4 K
sold your soul? whats up with all that weirdo talk gabby
+17   

3 years ago '18        #8
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 20972 20 K  Slaps total: 4381 4 K
 outstanding said 🔗
actress gabrielle union is ready to “serve up fresh realness” with her second memoir “you got anything stronger,” including the heartbreaking realities of becoming a mother.

For two years union has given fans a glimpse into precious moments shared between her and daughter kaavia james, nicknamed the “shady baby,” on social media. She has also been somewhat of an open book when it comes to her infertility diagnosis as well as the journey of surrogacy used to bring her and husband dwyane wade’s only child together into the world. In her new book, union takes things a step further by holding nothing back when detailing her heartbreak.

“i would have sold my soul to get out of the endless cycle of loss. What was the going rate for souls? What was mine worth, anyway?” she writes in an excerpt of memoir that serves as a follow-up to her 2017 bestseller “we’re going to need more wine.”

prior to choosing surrogacy, union has stated she endured more miscarriages than she can count during several rounds of ivf. She had even endured the reality of wade — who was not her husband at the time — having a child with another woman during a contentions period in their relationship. Bouncing back from both left union questioning what all she must endure, give up, and accept to finally experience a healthy and full-term pregnancy.

“the experience of dwyane having a baby so easily—while i was unable to—left my soul not just broken into pieces, but shattered into fine dust scattering in the wind,” she continued. “we gathered what we could to slowly remake me into something new. There was no way to disguise where i’d been glued back together.”

those cracks showed even more when the couple met their surrogate, a white woman named nicole, who would successfully go on to carry kaavia to term.

“this growing bump that everyone thought i wanted to see was now a visual manifestation of my failure. I smiled, wanting to show i—we—were so happy and grateful. But part of me felt more worthless,” wrote the “bring it on” actress.

Union being a public figure of her own merit, and even more so by proxy as the wife of a former nba superstar, has made her no-holds-barred approach to sharing a shock to some. But for the union, every overshare has been rooted in the intention of helping another woman.

“a lot of us feel like we are drowning in plain sight and people are walking by us holding life preservers, watching us drown,” she told the hosts of “good morning america” on sept. 13. “with this book, i want to say, ‘i see you. Here’s a life preserver. We can, together, save ourselves.’”

↪🔗
fdb
+2   

3 years ago '15        #9
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30956 30 K  Slaps total: 7287 7 K
Salute Dwyane

3 years ago '18        #10
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 51274 51 K  Slaps total: 4830 4 K
emoji

y’all see that soda thread.
+2   

3 years ago '11        #11
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 90623 90 K  Slaps total: 60133 60 K
this bi#ch is the agendas bi#ch, both of their a$s some sick fu#ks.
+15   

3 years ago '21        #12
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 14194 14 K  Slaps total: 9192 9 K
Throw that bi#ch in the kitchen and don't ever let her come out.

3 years ago '09        #13
slayer2020 
Props total: 12106 12 K  Slaps total: 3366 3 K
Better him
Having an actual baby
than a baby with someone’s a$$hole.

Dwade is sus a fuc.
+1   

3 years ago '18        #14
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32312 32 K  Slaps total: 3766 3 K
 BXoldestgoon said 🔗
The one you’ll never see her with?
Yup. She got her revenge though. Turned his son into a tr@nny
+12   

3 years ago '20        #15
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 9772 9 K  Slaps total: 4833 4 K
I bet bi#ch won't tell you what caused those 10 miscarriages.

Talking about "sold your soul". We know what you did bi#ch.

Enjoy it while you still can. When the IRS man comes along,Be ready.
+6   

3 years ago '08        #16
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54581 54 K  Slaps total: 4325 4 K
 DrDisrespect said 🔗
I bet bi#ch won't tell you what caused those 10 miscarriages.

Talking about "sold your soul". We know what you did bi#ch.

Enjoy it while you still can. When the IRS man comes along,Be ready.
She is 48. I wonder when she started to try to have kids. She might just be one of those unlucky women who can’t have kids easily.
+2   

3 years ago '20        #17
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 9772 9 K  Slaps total: 4833 4 K
 Kewop Decam said 🔗
She is 48. I wonder when she started to try to have kids. She might just be one of those unlucky women who can’t have kids easily.
LOL. I had a teacher who couldn't bear kids, she eventually had kids after going the IVF route

This bi#ch went to IVF and even got a miscarriage? GTFO,We all know what she did.

That kid with LeBrons boyfriend had a surrogate

3 years ago '18        #18
SirGanjo97 
Props total: 167 167  Slaps total: 67 67
 Linas Kleiza said 🔗
Throw that bi#ch in the kitchen and don't ever let her come out.
Babies or not I would bring her to multiple orgasms, I mean have you seen Gabby, my my my what a WOMAN
emoji

3 years ago '13        #19
Commission  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 143314 143 K  Slaps total: 22971 22 K
Gabby is the reason why DWade be dressed like a fruit
+7   

3 years ago '14        #20
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 51317 51 K  Slaps total: 34100 34 K
 set117 said 🔗
emoji
+4   

3 years ago '21        #21
War Stories  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x84 OP
 set117 said 🔗
Damn
+4   

3 years ago '04        #22
Young Fab 
Props total: 34826 34 K  Slaps total: 9917 9 K
n1gga this ain’t sports
+2   

3 years ago '11        #23
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 48951 48 K  Slaps total: 2707 2 K
normally i don't participate with these gossip bs. but she did her first man dirty.
then openly promotes young girls being h0es and then tr@nsformed innocent kid into a fairy and promotes that as normal.

Dg@yd needs his a$s kicked.
+5   

3 years ago '11        #24
Blinx 182 
Props total: 17608 17 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
 Kewop Decam said 🔗

The study published by the University of St. Andrews and Edinburgh University in Scotland found that women have lost 90 percent of their eggs by the time they are 30 years old, and only have about 3 percent remaining by the time they are 40.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/story?id=9693015

Meanwhile high-risk pregnancy begins around age 35.
+2   

3 years ago '20        #25
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 46331 46 K  Slaps total: 17538 17 K
zaya james will be the 2nd tr@ns first lady

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-268
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024