Gabrielle Union Finally Speaks on Dwyane Wade Having a Child with Someone

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
36 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
10 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #1
3674 page views
34 comments

outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 20701 20 K  Slaps total: 19595 19 K
Gabrielle Union Finally Speaks on Dwyane Wade Having a Child with Someone

Actress Gabrielle Union is ready to “serve up fresh realness” with her second memoir “You Got Anything Stronger,” including the heartbreaking realities of becoming a mother.

For two years Union has given fans a glimpse into precious moments shared between her and daughter Kaavia James, nicknamed the “Shady Baby,” on social media. She has also been somewhat of an open book when it comes to her infertility diagnosis as well as the journey of surrogacy used to bring her and husband Dwyane Wade’s only child together into the world. In her new book, Union takes things a step further by holding nothing back when detailing her heartbreak.

“I would have sold my soul to get out of the endless cycle of loss. What was the going rate for souls? What was mine worth, anyway?” she writes in an excerpt of memoir that serves as a follow-up to her 2017 bestseller “We’re Going to Need More Wine.”

Prior to choosing surrogacy, Union has stated she endured more miscarriages than she can count during several rounds of IVF. She had even endured the reality of Wade — who was not her husband at the time — having a child with another woman during a contentions period in their relationship. Bouncing back from both left Union questioning what all she must endure, give up, and accept to finally experience a healthy and full-term pregnancy.

“The experience of Dwyane having a baby so easily—while I was unable to—left my soul not just broken into pieces, but shattered into fine dust scattering in the wind,” she continued. “We gathered what we could to slowly remake me into something new. There was no way to disguise where I’d been glued back together.”

Those cracks showed even more when the couple met their surrogate, a white woman named Nicole, who would successfully go on to carry Kaavia to term.

“This growing bump that everyone thought I wanted to see was now a visual manifestation of my failure. I smiled, wanting to show I—we—were so happy and grateful. But part of me felt more worthless,” wrote the “Bring It On” actress.

Union being a public figure of her own merit, and even more so by proxy as the wife of a former NBA superstar, has made her no-holds-barred approach to sharing a shock to some. But for the Union, every overshare has been rooted in the intention of helping another woman.

“A lot of us feel like we are drowning in plain sight and people are walking by us holding life preservers, watching us drown,” she told the hosts of “Good Morning America” on Sept. 13. “With this book, I want to say, ‘I see you. Here’s a life preserver. We can, together, save ourselves.’”

visit this link https://atlantablackstar. .. tent=algorithm
+1   

best
worst
34 comments

4 weeks ago '05        #2
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 92133 92 K  Slaps total: 77715 77 K
What f*g actually cares
+38   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #3
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39 OP
 blah blah blah said
What f*g actually cares
People like empathy and most Miami heat fans on here basically

4 weeks ago '16        #4
BXoldestgoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 27476 27 K  Slaps total: 5159 5 K
The one you’ll never see her with?
+12   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #5
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 23333 23 K  Slaps total: 7582 7 K
 blah blah blah said
What f*g actually cares
Y'all cared a little drake's secret child
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #6
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 92133 92 K  Slaps total: 77715 77 K
 Speedy ClapSon said
Y'all cared a little drake's secret child
That’s funnier than a professional athlete cheating on his wife. Oh wow breaking news

4 weeks ago '15        #7
Chasefovea 
Props total: 6229 6 K  Slaps total: 2169 2 K
sold your soul? whats up with all that weirdo talk gabby
+16   

4 weeks ago '18        #8
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7197 7 K  Slaps total: 1845 1 K
 outstanding said
actress gabrielle union is ready to “serve up fresh realness” with her second memoir “you got anything stronger,” including the heartbreaking realities of becoming a mother.

For two years union has given fans a glimpse into precious moments shared between her and daughter kaavia james, nicknamed the “shady baby,” on social media. She has also been somewhat of an open book when it comes to her infertility diagnosis as well as the journey of surrogacy used to bring her and husband dwyane wade’s only child together into the world. In her new book, union takes things a step further by holding nothing back when detailing her heartbreak.

“i would have sold my soul to get out of the endless cycle of loss. What was the going rate for souls? What was mine worth, anyway?” she writes in an excerpt of memoir that serves as a follow-up to her 2017 bestseller “we’re going to need more wine.”

prior to choosing surrogacy, union has stated she endured more miscarriages than she can count during several rounds of ivf. She had even endured the reality of wade — who was not her husband at the time — having a child with another woman during a contentions period in their relationship. Bouncing back from both left union questioning what all she must endure, give up, and accept to finally experience a healthy and full-term pregnancy.

“the experience of dwyane having a baby so easily—while i was unable to—left my soul not just broken into pieces, but shattered into fine dust scattering in the wind,” she continued. “we gathered what we could to slowly remake me into something new. There was no way to disguise where i’d been glued back together.”

those cracks showed even more when the couple met their surrogate, a white woman named nicole, who would successfully go on to carry kaavia to term.

“this growing bump that everyone thought i wanted to see was now a visual manifestation of my failure. I smiled, wanting to show i—we—were so happy and grateful. But part of me felt more worthless,” wrote the “bring it on” actress.

Union being a public figure of her own merit, and even more so by proxy as the wife of a former nba superstar, has made her no-holds-barred approach to sharing a shock to some. But for the union, every overshare has been rooted in the intention of helping another woman.

“a lot of us feel like we are drowning in plain sight and people are walking by us holding life preservers, watching us drown,” she told the hosts of “good morning america” on sept. 13. “with this book, i want to say, ‘i see you. Here’s a life preserver. We can, together, save ourselves.’”

fdb
+2   

4 weeks ago '15        #9
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16903 16 K  Slaps total: 3324 3 K
Salute Dwyane

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '18        #10
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 24297 24 K  Slaps total: 2374 2 K

y’all see that soda thread.
+2   

4 weeks ago '11        #11
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 54006 54 K  Slaps total: 39457 39 K
this bi*ch is the agendas bi*ch, both of their a*s some sick fu*ks.
+15   

4 weeks ago '21        #12
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 5462 5 K  Slaps total: 2778 2 K
Throw that bi*ch in the kitchen and don't ever let her come out.

4 weeks ago '09        #13
slayer2020 
Props total: 6128 6 K  Slaps total: 1857 1 K
Better him
Having an actual baby
than a baby with someone’s a**hole.

Dwade is sus a fuc.
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #14
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19977 19 K  Slaps total: 2401 2 K
 BXoldestgoon said
The one you’ll never see her with?
Yup. She got her revenge though. Turned his son into a tranny
+12   

4 weeks ago '20        #15
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 1281 1 K  Slaps total: 722 722
I bet bi*ch won't tell you what caused those 10 miscarriages.

Talking about "sold your soul". We know what you did bi*ch.

Enjoy it while you still can. When the IRS man comes along,Be ready.
+6   

4 weeks ago '08        #16
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36475 36 K  Slaps total: 2875 2 K
 DrDisrespect said
I bet bi*ch won't tell you what caused those 10 miscarriages.

Talking about "sold your soul". We know what you did bi*ch.

Enjoy it while you still can. When the IRS man comes along,Be ready.
She is 48. I wonder when she started to try to have kids. She might just be one of those unlucky women who can’t have kids easily.
+2   

4 weeks ago '20        #17
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 1281 1 K  Slaps total: 722 722
 Kewop Decam said
She is 48. I wonder when she started to try to have kids. She might just be one of those unlucky women who can’t have kids easily.
LOL. I had a teacher who couldn't bear kids, she eventually had kids after going the IVF route

This bi*ch went to IVF and even got a miscarriage? GTFO,We all know what she did.

That kid with LeBrons boyfriend had a surrogate

4 weeks ago '18        #18
SirGanjo97 
Props total: 164 164  Slaps total: 65 65
 Linas Kleiza said
Throw that bi*ch in the kitchen and don't ever let her come out.
Babies or not I would bring her to multiple orgasms, I mean have you seen Gabby, my my my what a WOMAN

4 weeks ago '13        #19
Commission 
Props total: 99304 99 K  Slaps total: 16651 16 K
Gabby is the reason why DWade be dressed like a fruit
+7   

4 weeks ago '14        #20
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 47223 47 K  Slaps total: 31907 31 K
 set117 said
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #21
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39 OP
 set117 said
Damn
+4   

4 weeks ago '04        #22
Young Fab 
Props total: 29759 29 K  Slaps total: 9132 9 K
n*gga this ain’t sports
+2   

4 weeks ago '11        #23
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33638 33 K  Slaps total: 1760 1 K
normally i don't participate with these gossip bs. but she did her first man dirty.
then openly promotes young girls being hoes and then transformed innocent kid into a fairy and promotes that as normal.

Dgayd needs his a*s kicked.
+5   

4 weeks ago '11        #24
Blinx 182 
Props total: 9332 9 K  Slaps total: 2818 2 K
 Kewop Decam said

The study published by the University of St. Andrews and Edinburgh University in Scotland found that women have lost 90 percent of their eggs by the time they are 30 years old, and only have about 3 percent remaining by the time they are 40.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/story?id=9693015

Meanwhile high-risk pregnancy begins around age 35.
+2   

4 weeks ago '20        #25
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 16682 16 K  Slaps total: 7111 7 K
zaya james will be the 2nd trans first lady

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside HALLOWEEN k*llS (2021) | US Premiere
90 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+309online now  9
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  9
Article inside Men Are Now More Likely to Be Single Than Women.
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-23online now  4
Video inside This....Milwaukee Drill Music is Different
54 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy