Sep 15 - With recall over, LA County to require proof of vaccination

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '20        #1
2591 page views
102 comments

Eatsumcheese  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x96
Props total: 18750 18 K  Slaps total: 3554 3 K
Sep 15 - With recall over, LA County to require proof of vaccination

LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles County is planning on issuing a new health officer order later this week that will require proof of vaccination for indoor bars, wineries, breweries, nightclubs and lounges. The order will also require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test for outdoor mega-events, including Dodgers, Rams and Chargers games, County Public Health Director Dr. Barbara Ferrer told the Board of Supervisors Wednesday

The order will require customers and employees at the indoor nightlife establishments to have at least one dose of vaccine by Oct. 7 and receive their second by Nov. 4.

visit this link https://www.foxla.com/new .. r-sports-games
+5   

best
worst
102 comments

1 month ago '13        #2
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 102612 102 K  Slaps total: 41894 41 K
A
+13   

1 month ago '20        #3
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39316 39 K  Slaps total: 7430 7 K
No one is gonna enforce the bs
+9   

1 month ago '05        #4
bklyn 
Props total: 4457 4 K  Slaps total: 2519 2 K
Thats what yall voted for! Enjoy!
+31   

1 month ago '12        #5
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 183481 183 K  Slaps total: 10719 10 K
Well I remember Trump frequently saying the words "Elections have consequences" and this is one of the consequences of the choice people made.

I don't live in California, but if the people there made this decision then thats what they want.
+27   

1 month ago '20        #6
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 17554 17 K  Slaps total: 30503 30 K
 OldBusiness said
Well I remember Trump frequently saying the words "Elections have consequences" and this is one of the consequences of the choice people made.

I don't live in California, but if the people there made this decision then thats what they want.
Are you going to skip out on Georgiaís local elections?

Democrats are fu*kin sh*t up but voting for a Republican just ainít ever going to happen.

1 month ago '12        #7
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 183481 183 K  Slaps total: 10719 10 K
 BuiltForThis said
Are you going to skip out on Georgia’s local elections?

Democrats are fu*kin sh*t up but voting for a Republican just ain’t ever going to happen.
I've actually voted for Democrats, Independents, and Republicans locally. I'm far left with regards to national politics, but a bit more conservative(NOT A LOT, but just a bit) locally like plenty of other Americans.

When Casey Cagle, who was the republican that ran against Kemp/Our Current Governor - FIRST started that campaign A friend of mine was one of the leads on IT Operations within the campaign and I even briefly worked for them on the side, helping with a few things for about a month. Stilll voted for Stacey Abrams in that one though, but when dude FIRST started campaigning I did do that

But if I choose to live in this state, and the elections are what they are, then my choice to remain here is what it is. Either we vote for our ideas and win elections, lose them and it is what it is, or move .
+5   

1 month ago '20        #8
B Dotel 
Props total: 3979 3 K  Slaps total: 3532 3 K
 BuiltForThis said
Are you going to skip out on Georgiaís local elections?

Democrats are fu*kin sh*t up but voting for a Republican just ainít ever going to happen.
Yup and this is the problem. Republicans believe in freedom until it's something they dont agree with
+5   

1 month ago '20        #9
bayareapiff 
Props total: 1770 1 K  Slaps total: 217 217
How is the city going to enforce this? Send in undercover cops to bars and see if they get vaccine checked? This is dumb as hell and unenforceable.

If the government is really trying to shut this covid down, why aren't they investing in rapid tests that let you know if you have covid in a few minutes? Then subsidize and send them sh*ts to restaurants, bars, etc so they can just do a quick check for customers before they enter? No covid you're in, positive and you go home

+7   

1 month ago '06        #10
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 28267 28 K  Slaps total: 6819 6 K
Dirty a*s Covid-carrying MAGA’s in shambles.

+5   

1 month ago '17        #11
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 103199 103 K  Slaps total: 30876 30 K
 OldBusiness said

Mfs just ain't want larry elder like they didnt want trump
+8   

1 month ago '17        #12
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 93556 93 K  Slaps total: 25825 25 K
 LostTenets said
Mfs just ain't want larry elder like they didnt want trump
The Republicans hardly ever put up a viable candidate. And the Democrat is always just marginally better.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #13
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 24174 24 K  Slaps total: 7994 7 K
Anti vaxx is the new black
The new Jim crow is coming soon

Pay attention
+1   

1 month ago '07        #14
varun313 
Props total: 4252 4 K  Slaps total: 524 524
Newsome got exposed back in november and still stayed in office
+4   

1 month ago '17        #15
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 93556 93 K  Slaps total: 25825 25 K
 Speedy ClapSon said

Pay attention
How is it the new jim crow? Anyone can get vaxxed for free. This is a matter of common sense vs lack of common sense.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #16
Skilllz 
Props total: 25226 25 K  Slaps total: 2441 2 K
 Speedy ClapSon said

Pay attention
Modern day segregation no doubt
+4   

1 month ago '17        #17
Speedy ClapSon 
 Ymmot said
How is it the new jim crow? Anyone can get vaxxed for free. This is a matter of common sense vs lack of common sense.
How is it common sense to take a vaccine that took less than a year to develop when on average it takes 10 years?
And they mandating that bullsh*t
+10   

1 month ago '06        #18
Cezaroh 
Props total: 2948 2 K  Slaps total: 638 638
 Xiox said
No one is gonna enforce the bs
wrong went to a concert they dint let my friend inn with out proof and it was a outdoor event
+5   

1 month ago '15        #19
Villain 
Props total: 24795 24 K  Slaps total: 3286 3 K
Anybody that's okay with all this mandate vaccine sh*t was born a slave/sheep. 1984 big brother type sh*t going on in modern times.
+9   

1 month ago '12        #20
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55460 55 K  Slaps total: 8600 8 K
 OldBusiness said

They even had a second chance with the recall and still voted for newsom. Op most likely not even from America let alone Cali.

Last edited by TrillSwag; 09-15-2021 at 11:31 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '08        #21
arthurmack27 
Props total: 2574 2 K  Slaps total: 292 292
 Speedy ClapSon said

Pay attention

There is a massive difference in not being allowed somewhere because you may be a major health threat to others

vs

Not being allowed someone based on your skin.

The two arent remotely close. Believe what you want and f*ght your f*ght. But don't be a god damned idiot about sh*t.
+5   

1 month ago '12        #22
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55460 55 K  Slaps total: 8600 8 K
 bayareapiff said
How is the city going to enforce this? Send in undercover cops to bars and see if they get vaccine checked? This is dumb as hell and unenforceable.

If the government is really trying to shut this covid down, why aren't they investing in rapid tests that let you know if you have covid in a few minutes? Then subsidize and send them sh*ts to restaurants, bars, etc so they can just do a quick check for customers before they enter? No covid you're in, positive and you go home

It will take one outbreak for a club to get shutdown. They will do their best to at least try.

1 month ago '15        #23
Peemateo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4688 4 K  Slaps total: 828 828
 bayareapiff said

Because then everyone there would have to quarantine since a positive just literally walked through their door! And not undercovers theyíre called VICE, same ones that make sure everyone is checking idís and all that sh*t in the nightlife.

1 month ago '17        #24
Speedy ClapSon 
 arthurmack27 said
There is a massive difference in not being allowed somewhere because you may be a major health threat to others

vs

Not being allowed someone based on your skin.

The two arent remotely close. Believe what you want and f*ght your f*ght. But don't be a god damned idiot about sh*t.
You can still spread it with the vaccine dumbass

+5   

1 month ago '04        #25
MegaTON 
Props total: 1437 1 K  Slaps total: 430 430
 B Dotel said
Yup and this is the problem. Republicans believe in freedom until it's something they dont agree with
and democrats believe in vaccine requirements to be outside lol, stockholm syndrome at its finest
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
Article inside Btc 100k++ coming
158 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-16online now  12
Wilder the African demigod really lost to this dude 3 times
91 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+33online now  10
Y'all Called It, Shuri is Definitely Not Black Panther Now
184 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+92online now  6
Video inside Boxden door dasher thought he had hit the jackpot when he thought girl ..
119 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy