online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Sep 15 - Army officer resigns over Biden’s ‘immoral, tyrannical’ vaccine mandate

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 years ago '04        #1
4806 page views
197 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 21379 21 K  Slaps total: 2220 2 K
Sep 15 - Army officer resigns over Biden’s ‘immoral, tyrannical’ vaccine mandate

A high-ranking US Army officer has resigned and given up his pension after almost 20 years of service because of what he called President Biden’s “unethical, immoral and tyrannical” vaccine mandate.

Lt. Col. Paul Douglas Hague said in a resignation letter tweeted by his wife, Katie Phipps Hague, that he was resigning from his 19-year career primarily because of the Pentagon requirement that all US military members be jabbed by mid-September.

Katie Hague said in the tweet that her hubby was “walking away from all he’s worked for and believed in since he was an ROTC kid at UGA.”

Hague, who is stationed at Fort Bragg in North Carolina, reportedly wrote in his letter: “First, and foremost, I am incapable of subjecting myself to the unlawful, unethical, immoral and tyrannical order to sit still and allow a serum to be injected into my flesh against my will and better judgment.”

He added that “it is impossible for this so-called ‘vaccine’ to have been studied adequately to determine the long-term effects. It simply has not existed for enough time and any claim otherwise is blatantly ignorant and likely an outright lie driven by negligent political agenda.”

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has said the shots are safe and effective.

In the letter, which his wife also shared with Fox News, Hague continued: “I cannot and will not contribute to the fall of this great nation and its people – those very Americans whom I swore to protect the liberty of at all cost.

“The values that our nation was founded on, has lived by and thrived under, have been utterly decimated by the current presidential administration and the leadership of the military,” he added.

Hague also cited “a complete lack of confidence” in the Biden administration and the civilian leadership of the military over the “traitorous withdrawal from Afghanistan,” as well as what he viewed as “an ideologically Marxist takeover of the military and United States government at their upper echelons.”

“The strategic decisions with regard to Afghanistan made by these people have not only unnecessarily cost the lives of 13 service members and many Afghanis, but have undoubtedly set our nation up for many more attacks both in Afghanistan and within our own borders,” he wrote.

The officer expressed concerns that adequate screenings had not been conducted during the “chaos and haste” of the evacuation in Kabul – “potentially leading to tr@nsporting threatening terrorists to friendly nations, including the United States.”

He added: “I would like nothing more than to continue in the Army to reach my 20 years of active federal service and retire with my pension.

“However, I instead will join those who have served before me in pledging my Life, my Fortune, and my Sacred Honor to continue resisting the eternal and ever-mutable forms of oppression and tyranny – both from enemies outside our nation‘s borders, and those within,” Hague wrote.

His wife told Fox News that the letter, which he submitted on Aug. 30, has been “sent up his chain of command” and appeared to be “going smoothly” so far.

Katie also sought to clarify some discrepancies in the missive that critics sought to use to debunk his resignation.

The letter is originally dated Aug. 23 while the terrorist bombing in Kabul occurred three days later, but Phipps Hague told the network that her husband simply forgot to change the date after making several revisions.

She also responded to skeptics who wondered why her husband didn’t take issue with all the other vaccinations he was required to take to serve his country.

“He didn’t resign over a vaccine. He said he felt the vaccine was being used as a political tool to divide and segregate Americans,” Phipps Hague said. “He then went on to list many other reasons for his resignation – none of which have anything to do with vaccines.”

Her husband told Fox News that he stood by what he wrote.

Army spokesman Lt. Col. Gabriel J. Ramirez told the network that “the US Army does not comment on administrative actions.”

Hague joined the Army on May 11, 2002, and left active duty on Feb. 6, 2008, according to records cited by Task and Purpose, which said he joined the Army Reserve in December 2008.

In 2003, he deployed to Iraq for 13 months and again for 15 months in 2006, the outlet reported. Among his awards and decorations are the Army Commendation and Army Achievement Medals, Afghanistan Campaign Medal with three campaign stars and the Ranger Tab.

Hague is not the only military member to leave after chastising his bosses.

Marine Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller was relieved of his command last month after publicly calling out senior leaders and walked away from a $2 million pension after 17 years of service.

Scheller posted a video that went viral on Facebook in which he ripped into military leadership following the devastating su1cide bombing at Kabul airport.

https://nypost.com/2021/0 .. ccine-mandate/
+27   

icon
best
icon
worst
197 comments

3 years ago '04        #2
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 124605 124 K  Slaps total: 8117 8 K
Smh
+14   

3 years ago '04        #3
gh3tto 
Props total: 54022 54 K  Slaps total: 14488 14 K
this story is fake the nypost is a reich wing pissrag

emoji

hes a 19 year service member quitting right before his pension ?

nah ..
+53   

3 years ago '19        #4
alwaysworking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6143 6 K  Slaps total: 1135 1 K
who cares?
+10   

3 years ago '07        #5
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 139586 139 K  Slaps total: 20842 20 K

+51   

3 years ago '07        #6
Jeet Kune Do 
Props total: 12523 12 K  Slaps total: 1231 1 K
Waahhh waaahhh what a cry baby fu#k
+11   

3 years ago '20        #7
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 24260 24 K  Slaps total: 39768 39 K
emoji

emoji

3 years ago '18        #8
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 104636 104 K  Slaps total: 17774 17 K
I'm not interested in people quitting the army, hospitals, etc. I care about what happens after. You think the bombings and shooting up random schools, churches, theatres was something. Imagine what comes after.

You'd be a fool to pretend that increase isn't coming. It's best that some put it out their head anyway. They like to pretend everything is sweet n lovely
+13   

3 years ago '04        #9
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60 OP
 gh3tto said 🔗
this story is fake the nypost is a reich wing pissrag

emoji

hes a 19 year service member quitting right before his pension ?

nah ..
Sorry man can’t blame the NY Post on this one it’s being reported every where. He really is giving up his pension and commission. He isn’t the first there was a Marine officer that did it last month also. Don’t forget it was more than a few military people out there January 6th.
+16   

3 years ago '08        #10
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 65483 65 K  Slaps total: 3818 3 K
He didn’t resign over a vaccine. He said he felt the vaccine was being used as a political tool to divide and segregate Americans,” Phipps Hague said. “He then went on to list many other reasons for his resignation – none of which have anything to do with vaccines.”
He quit on his country but it doesn’t say why.

3 years ago '04        #11
gh3tto 
 jlandryst said 🔗
Sorry man can’t blame the NY Post on this one it’s being reported every where. He really is giving up his pension and commission. He isn’t the first there was a Marine officer that did it last month also. Don’t forget it was more than a few military people out there January 6th.
nah i dont see a good source reporting this yet

emoji

its supposedly from his wifes twitter and neither the army or this ltcol has confirmed this story

3 years ago '04        #12
bibbyboi 
Props total: 24552 24 K  Slaps total: 4366 4 K
Not sure if it's true but if it is it's absolutely ret@rded. We are forced to take like a million vaccines before getting deployed that are WAAAYYY less studied than the covid vaccines.
+43   

3 years ago '17        #13
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 282686 282 K  Slaps total: 27249 27 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said 🔗
Smh
Grand SMH.

+6   

3 years ago '07        #14
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 75309 75 K  Slaps total: 10496 10 K
Yet he had no problem with the other mandates
+23   

3 years ago '04        #15
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60 OP
 gh3tto said 🔗
nah i dont see a good source reporting this yet

emoji

its supposedly from his wifes twitter and neither the army or this ltcol has confirmed this story
The Army isn’t going to report on personnel matters so if you are looking for that you will be looking forever. But it’s been reported by Fox and CNBC.

↪🔗

↪🔗
+4   

3 years ago '04        #16
gh3tto 
 jlandryst said 🔗
The Army isn’t going to report on personnel matters so if you are looking for that you will be looking forever. But it’s been reported by Fox and CNBC.

↪🔗

↪🔗
thats not cnbc its cbnc and the story is a link to foxnews

emoji

you have foxnews and nypost which are both trash

the army would have no problem confirming the story if the lt col confirmed the story himself

the resignation might even be real but the circumstances arent believable to me

emoji
+2   

3 years ago '13        #17
ma chis mo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11279 11 K  Slaps total: 733 733
Idiot.
+3   

3 years ago '13        #18
ma chis mo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11279 11 K  Slaps total: 733 733
 bibbyboi said 🔗
Not sure if it's true but if it is it's absolutely ret@rded. We are forced to take like a million vaccines before getting deployed that are WAAAYYY less studied than the covid vaccines.
This.
+9   

3 years ago '05        #19
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 185652 185 K  Slaps total: 50328 50 K
That will show biden
+9   

3 years ago '20        #20
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 23064 23 K  Slaps total: 3253 3 K
G.I.

Government Issued. He beglongs to the U.S.A!! He's property of the US.Gov

Don't let these people lie to you. When you enlist you get injected wit like 20 vaccines. fu#k outta here!

Last edited by Bighempin; 09-16-2021 at 05:45 AM..
+26   

3 years ago '04        #21
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 78091 78 K  Slaps total: 5383 5 K
 Bighempin said 🔗
G.I.

Government Issued. He beglongs to the U.S.A!! He's property of the .Gov

Don't let these puerile lie to you. When you enlist you get injected wit like 20 vaccines. fu#k outta here!
This

I’ll admit I don’t remember how many I got stuck with however it was a lot. Dude is an idiot. 100% sure he voted for Trump.

I honestly hope this story isn’t true, don’t want to think someone is this stupid.
+8   

3 years ago '18        #22
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 20972 20 K  Slaps total: 4381 4 K
He added that “it is impossible for this so-called ‘vaccine’ to have been studied adequately to determine the long-term effects. It simply has not existed for enough time and any claim otherwise is blatantly ignorant and likely an outright lie driven by negligent political agenda.”

Where is the lie?
emoji
+12   

3 years ago '13        #23
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 57595 57 K  Slaps total: 12048 12 K
Yet this ****** didn’t bat an eye at anything Trump did? FOH. Good riddance MAGAT.
emoji
+10   

3 years ago '17        #24
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 145544 145 K  Slaps total: 19938 19 K
emoji

He made a wise decision. You don't need a vaccine for a 'pandemic' that has taken out a whole 34 soldiers since the beginning.

The fact that they're trying to coerce and bribe people to take it means there's something very sinister going on.

According to Dr. Lee Merritt, there were only 20 deaths this year. Meanwhile, the death and adverse reaction numbers are climbing

3 years ago '13        #25
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 57595 57 K  Slaps total: 12048 12 K
 MrPersonality said 🔗

Where is the lie?
emoji
Do you realize how many vaccines the military has received that weren’t even FDA approved before being made mandatory?

Ask him why he didn’t resign when it was mandatory to get his non-FDA approved Anthrax shot and why he didn’t blast Bush for being “unethical”.

His resignation is politically driven and his argument is disingenuous af.

I challenge any goofy slapping to tell me where the lie is. I’ve been in the military for nearly 20 years. I know wtf I’m talking about when it comes to getting vaccines from the government.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 09-15-2021 at 07:05 PM..
+34   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4110
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+337
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
286 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+526
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
21 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop