Aragami 2, Subnautica: Below Zero, Sable and 10 more games coming to Xbox Game Pass soon

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
51 replies  @games

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '05        #1
544 page views
27 comments

Krazie 
Props total: 42899 42 K  Slaps total: 6627 6 K
Aragami 2, Subnautica: Below Zero, Sable and 10 more games coming to Xbox Game Pass soon

A whopping 13 games are coming to Xbox Game Pass over the next two weeks, with eight joining the service on day one. Aragami 2, Subnautica: Below Zero, Sable, Lemnis Gate, I Am Fish, Skatebird, Superliminal, Phoenix Point, Astria Ascending, Flynn: Son of Crimson, Lost Words: Beyond the Page, Unsighted, and Tainted Grail: Conquest are all coming to Xbox Game Pass soon.

September 15th
Flynn: Son of Crimson (Cloud, Console, and PC)

September 16th
I Am Fish (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Skatebird (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Superliminal (Cloud, Console, and PC)

September 17th
Aragami 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC)

September 23rd
Lost Words: Beyond the Page (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Sable (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Subnautica: Below Zero (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Tainted Grail: Conquest (PC)

September 28th
Lemnis Gate (Console and PC)

September 30th
Astria Ascending (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Unsighted (Console and PC)

October 1st
Phoenix Point (Console)

I hope you've all got room in those backlogs of yours, as you'll definitely need to squeeze in a few of these games coming to Game Pass over the next two weeks. Both I Am Fish and Skatebird look interesting and join the service on September 16th. I Am Fish is a physics-based adventure game where you have to reunite four fish who get separated from their home in a pet shop fish tank. Sticking with the animal theme with Skatebird, you'll be kick flipping and grinding your way to a completion as a cute skateboarding bird ó it doesn't get much better than that! A day later, Aragami 2 joins the service, and you'll play as an a*sassin that can control the shadows. On September 23rd, we have the gorgeous open-world adventure game Sable, where you'll guide Sable through her rite of passage, solve puzzles, and explore the mysterious world by hoverbike. Also, on the same day, Subnautica: Below Zero, which is set two years after the original Subnautica, comes to Game Pass ó you'll return to Planet 4546B to uncover a deadly cover-up. And on September 28th, Lemnis Gate, the time-bending turn-based first-person shooter (yes, I know it sounds nuts ó check out our Lemnis Gate preview for more), finally joins the service after suffering a delay last month.
visit this link https://www.trueachieveme .. september-2021

Game Pass has been crazy. Eight more day one releases. Absolutely incredible value. image
+8   

best
worst
27 comments

1 month ago '12        #2
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 183247 183 K  Slaps total: 10692 10 K
Aragami 2

And Lemnis Gate isn't my type of game, but I think the whole premise is interesting, so I can't wait to try that one out
+4   

1 month ago '05        #3
Krazie  OP
 OldBusiness said
Aragami 2

And Lemnis Gate isn't my type of game, but I think the whole premise is interesting, so I can't wait to try that one out
Yeah the premise is super interesting. Not really my kind of genre either, so I'll probably just give it a brief look to check it out.

Interested in quite a few of these.

And then October gonna get even more crazy

4 weeks ago '05        #4
Krazie  OP
@

Best. Value. In. Gaming.

4 weeks ago '04        #5
kulabear 
Props total: 2048 2 K  Slaps total: 434 434
Tainted grail is a dope game.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #6
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7447 7 K  Slaps total: 3125 3 K
with such a back log who gonna notice we dont get deathloop til next year?

we had to give ponies a lil something to tide them over til their next AAA game drops in 2024. PS Land, looking barren than a MF

4 weeks ago '14        #7
The Logical One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 176594 176 K  Slaps total: 43739 43 K
 Krazie said
@

Best. Value. In. Gaming.
n*gga did you @ me for some mid a*s games ?

And say value ?

I mean. Yo. You GOTTA BE BUGGIN.
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #8
gh3tto 
Props total: 49133 49 K  Slaps total: 12273 12 K
i am fish got a demo on steam

4 weeks ago '04        #9
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 5320 5 K  Slaps total: 365 365

I love gamepass as much as the next man, but this day one mediocrity has to stop. They need to hurry up and get these first party games poppin.
+6   

4 weeks ago '12        #10
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23281 23 K  Slaps total: 2097 2 K
 KURUPTION!!! said

I love gamepass as much as the next man, but this day one mediocrity has to stop. They need to hurry up and get these first party games poppin.
The game isn't only on Game Pass. A crap game is a crap game.

I think part of the appeal of Game Pass for some people is exactly this scenario. Where reviews aren't great (currently at 70 on Opencritic but I've got a feeling it will end nearer 60) and they wouldn't normally have bought it, now they can experience it.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #11
KURUPTION!!! 
 Faythung said

I think part of the appeal of Game Pass for some people is exactly this scenario. Where reviews aren't great (currently at 70 on Opencritic but I've got a feeling it will end nearer 60) and they wouldn't normally have bought it, now they can experience it.
True, but when MS is always talking this "Day One on Gamepass" nonsense and then you get mediocre scores it brings the trolls out. For every MLB the Show or Outriders (which itself was broken) there's a Dark Alliance, 12 Minutes, The Ascent or Aragami 2. I just want them to do better. You're right though, this is why I love GP. I get to try stuff I normally wouldn't play or just missed out on and some of it I end up loving like The Medium which is one of the best times I've had this year with a game and I never would have gave it a look without Gamepass.
+3   

4 weeks ago '12        #12
 KURUPTION!!! said

Faythung said

Pretty much cause Im not buying Aragami 2 like I did the first one. I purchased the first one for whatever it's full price was(Wasn't it like 20 or 30 dollars at first?) When for 15 dollars a month I can run through it and have access to over 350+ OTHER games on PC and Xbox. How thats a problem I don't know

4 weeks ago '12        #13
 KURUPTION!!! said
True, but when MS is always talking this "Day One on Gamepass" nonsense and then you get mediocre scores it brings the trolls out. For every MLB the Show or Outriders (which itself was broken) there's a Dark Alliance, 12 Minutes, The Ascent or Aragami 2. I just want them to do better. You're right though, this is why I love GP. I get to try stuff I normally wouldn't play or just missed out on and some of it I end up loving like The Medium which is one of the best times I've had this year with a game and I never would have gave it a look without Gamepass.
And for every Narcos, Mandalorian, The Boys dope documentary, fire series and/or original movie on Netflix/Disney+/Amazon Prime etc there are plenty of duds on those platforms too. A bad review for a random television show on Netflix doesn't make an individual say "Man this whole model is failing, how are they going to keep this going!!!!!!!" ....I mean that zombie episode from the Disney "What if" series is literallly their lowest rated offering of original content thus far and nobody is calling the entire service a dud because of a bad outing

Its like 15 games hitting Gamepass over the next 45 days, and it's already been tons of games to hit the service this year, and we still got Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon, Back 4 Blood, and so on coming in addition to any duds that may land on there. Plus it's a whole host of titles on there someone would have to pay 30-70 dollars for to play on other consoles and/or platform too.

The business model Microsoft has chosen doesn't rely on an individual title, or even a few individual exclusive titles to be successful. They're offering a subscription based platform with a little bit of everything for everyone.

Psychonauts 2 just hit(And was really good, I gotta get all the achievements but I beat it) and it's one of the highest rated games of the year plus its made by one of their studios - to get it on any other platform you would need to buy 4 months of gamepass at regular price compared to paying the standard 15 dollar entry fee and running through it this month. I buy tons of games yearly, I guarantee way more than the average person who would even describe themselves as a 'hardcore gamer', and with gamepass I can admit I've saved hundreds, if not thousands of dollars since the service has been implemented.

Just this year alone a person could save 60-70 bucks on Halo, Forza, Back 4 Blood, MLB The Show, Outriders, Psychonauts 2, Flight Simulator, Age of Empires 4 and so on...all those titles will cost 60-70 dollars apiece...If we just add up the cost of those games compared to a year of gamepass its a no brainer

Last edited by OldBusiness; 09-15-2021 at 04:54 PM..
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #14
KURUPTION!!! 
 OldBusiness said
And for every Narcos, Mandalorian, The Boys dope documentary, fire series and/or original movie on Netflix/Disney+/Amazon Prime etc there are plenty of duds on those platforms too. A bad review for a random television show on Netflix doesn't make an individual say "Man this whole model is failing, how are they going to keep this going!!!!!!!" ....I mean that zombie episode from the Disney "What if" series is literallly their lowest rated offering of original content thus far and nobody is calling the entire service a dud because of a bad outing

Its like 15 games hitting Gamepass over the next 45 days, and it's already been tons of games to hit the service this year, and we still got Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon, Back 4 Blood, and so on coming in addition to any duds that may land on there. Plus it's a whole host of titles on there someone would have to pay 30-70 dollars for to play on other consoles and/or platform too.

The business model Microsoft has chosen doesn't rely on an individual title, or even a few individual exclusive titles to be successful. They're offering a subscription based platform with a little bit of everything for everyone.

Psychonauts 2 just hit(And was really good, I gotta get all the achievements but I beat it) and it's one of the highest rated games of the year plus its made by one of their studios - to get it on any other platform you would need to buy 4 months of gamepass at regular price compared to paying the standard 15 dollar entry fee and running through it this month. I buy tons of games yearly, I guarantee way more than the average person who would even describe themselves as a 'hardcore gamer', and with gamepass I can admit I've saved hundreds, if not thousands of dollars since the service has been implemented.

Just this year alone a person could save 60-70 bucks on Halo, Forza, Back 4 Blood, MLB The Show, Outriders, Psychonauts 2, Flight Simulator, Age of Empires 4 and so on...all those titles will cost 60-70 dollars apiece...If we just add up the cost of those games compared to a year of gamepass its a no brainer
I never said that the model was failing, I'm just questioning some of these day one deals they're paying for. I feel like as a fan of anything you should be able to call them out on their missteps. I'm not speaking on any other aspect of the service. You don't have to convince me on the overall value of the service, I've been using it since day one. I see the value. Three to four games a year literally covers your sub at full price. I've played way more than that.

4 weeks ago '12        #15
 KURUPTION!!! said
I never said that the model was failing, I'm just questioning some of these day one deals they're paying for. I feel like as a fan of anything you should be able to call them out on their missteps. I'm not speaking on any other aspect of the service. You don't have to convince me on the overall value of the service, I've been using it since day one. I see the value. Three to four games a year literally covers your sub at full price. I've played way more than that.
This:
 Faythung said

=
This:
 OldBusiness said
Pretty much cause Im not buying Aragami 2 like I did the first one. I purchased the first one for whatever it's full price was(Wasn't it like 20 or 30 dollars at first?) When for 15 dollars a month I can run through it and have access to over 350+ OTHER games on PC and Xbox. How thats a problem I don't know
And I agree with calling them out. Like I been saying for the past year Halo Infinite looks like sh*t in my opinion lol. Thank god I don't have to pay for that bullsh*t...I think the service still has amazing value when I don't even think the 'first party' title the worlds waiting on looks good. Hell as someone who buys tons of games, gamepass for me isn't even about the exclusives, its cutting down on all the indie bullsh*t I buy since I play tons of those games

Last edited by OldBusiness; 09-15-2021 at 05:09 PM..

4 weeks ago '21        #16
Waddup Doe 
Props total: 668 668  Slaps total: 90 90
Does a person have to have played aragami 1 to understand and or enjoy part 2? The part 2 trailer looks dope to me, so I'm ready for tomorrow, but I never played part 1

4 weeks ago '12        #17
 Waddup Doe said
Does a person have to have played aragami 1 to understand and or enjoy part 2? The part 2 trailer looks dope to me, so I'm ready for tomorrow, but I never played part 1
I don't think so, I think if anything it would make you want to go back and play the original.

It's a super niche Ninja game influenced mostly by the stealth parts of the tenchu series
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #18
Krazie  OP
 The Logical One said
n*gga did you @ me for some mid a*s games ?

And say value ?

I mean. Yo. You GOTTA BE BUGGIN.
Best value in gaming got you in your feelings

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #19
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24841 24 K  Slaps total: 6101 6 K
what? x13

these struggle a*s games xbots are forced to pretend to be excited for they removed forza 7 for I am fish
+2   

4 weeks ago '08        #20
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36466 36 K  Slaps total: 2875 2 K
Y'all are not excited about these games. Stop it.

4 weeks ago '05        #21
Krazie  OP
 Kewop Decam said
Y'all are not excited about these games. Stop it.
Some cool sh*t in here. Day one.

Some of us are versatile gamers that enjoy a wide array of stuff

4 weeks ago '05        #22
Krazie  OP
 D1dnt read said
what? x13

these struggle a*s games xbots are forced to pretend to be excited for they removed forza 7 for I am fish
You never played I Am Bread?

It's definitely outside of your skill level, probably best to avoid.

4 weeks ago '14        #23
 Krazie said
Best value in gaming got you in your feelings
FOR YOU TO BE UP AT THREE IN THE MORNING TO SAY THIS sh*t ABOUT SOME MID a*s INDIE GAMES !!

n*gga ARE YOU OK !?

4 weeks ago '05        #24
Krazie  OP
 The Logical One said
FOR YOU TO BE UP AT THREE IN THE MORNING TO SAY THIS sh*t ABOUT SOME MID a*s INDIE GAMES !!

n*gga ARE YOU OK !?

WITH THE BEST VALUE IN GAMING?

Boy I'm more than okay

4 weeks ago '14        #25
 Krazie said
WITH THE BEST VALUE IN GAMING?

Boy I'm more than okay
Yeah, thatís not even close to true.

But Iím here to provide the emotional support you need.

Itís called distraction.

Iím clearly the most fun youíve had in this flame war in months for you to feel this compelled to talk sh*t while Iím asleep at 3 in the morning about a game console, and not a single aaa game in sight to speak ofÖ

You need thisÖ

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+300online now  35
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
176 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+99online now  31
Video inside When y'all both notice red flags!!
77 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  26
[Fat Loss] The 10 most Underrated foods for fat loss (and staying lean)
47 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-17online now  13
Video inside Didnt Know Rawls from The Wire was gay
103 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy