online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Samsung throwing subliminals at apple

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

3 years ago '20        #1
3574 page views
26 comments

Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 28448 28 K  Slaps total: 10514 10 K
Samsung throwing subliminals at apple

+9   

icon
best
icon
worst
26 comments

3 years ago '11        #2
CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 81589 81 K  Slaps total: 9534 9 K
Slapped and fixed**

biting the hand that feeds you. interesting.

emoji
seriously, new numbers must be crazy
+3   

3 years ago '11        #3
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 58116 58 K  Slaps total: 4362 4 K
 CALViiiN said 🔗
Slapped and fixed**

↪🔗

biting the hand that feeds you. interesting.

emoji
seriously, new numbers must be crazy

120hz came with their s20 that's not "awhile now..."
Yeah, Apple is late with features but on Android is it really polished like the 1 on an Apple device or linked to a ecosystem? Apple doesn't just throw customers features all willy-nilly with their d1cks out like Android is known to do 100x zoom? take that-take that.
+5   

3 years ago '05        #4
jaedot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26112 26 K  Slaps total: 2181 2 K
emoji

3 years ago '07        #5
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x70
Props total: 69047 69 K  Slaps total: 13841 13 K
They been doing stuff like this for at least 10 years with 0 effect. I've even seen die-hard Android guys on this very site that swore Apple was trash switch to iOS over the years

emoji
+7   

3 years ago '10        #6
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 140049 140 K  Slaps total: 27414 27 K
People still argue over operating systems?

emoji
tribalism is the biggest problem in this country
+10   

3 years ago '06        #7
LeMar G  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 96611 96 K  Slaps total: 10143 10 K
Wait iphones didnt have 120hz already?

emoji
+2   

3 years ago '08        #8
flav 
Props total: 21758 21 K  Slaps total: 4353 4 K
 strongthetruth said 🔗
They been doing stuff like this for at least 10 years with 0 effect. I've even seen die-hard Android guys on this very site that swore Apple was trash switch to iOS over the years

emoji
i was one of them
emoji

Had all the sammys and even came from the HTC EVO era

my trash azz LG phone was the last straw tho. Moved to iOS in 2015 and never looked back
+4   

3 years ago '04        #9
jsmooth-117 
Props total: 46042 46 K  Slaps total: 4682 4 K
Samsung shouldn't be throwing sh1t and anyone. They need to throw their fu#king appliance engineers into a lab to make better fu#king appliances
emoji
+3   

3 years ago '09        #10
wettems35 
Props total: 5223 5 K  Slaps total: 327 327
 flav said 🔗
i was one of them
emoji

Had all the sammys and even came from the HTC EVO era

my trash azz LG phone was the last straw tho. Moved to iOS in 2015 and never looked back
Ive stuck with Android since the g1. I have an iPhone for work but I never really use it cause they can monitor it.

What have been the biggest reasons you switched and never went back?

3 years ago '09        #11
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x106
Props total: 307492 307 K  Slaps total: 33477 33 K
slap away but samsung a12 > any over priced apple iphone

3 years ago '06        #12
servesurite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9713 9 K  Slaps total: 948 948
samsung needs to shut the fu#k up.

update your phones for 5 years then you can talk

emoji
+5   

3 years ago '08        #13
flav 
Props total: 21758 21 K  Slaps total: 4353 4 K
 wettems35 said 🔗
Ive stuck with Android since the g1. I have an iPhone for work but I never really use it cause they can monitor it.

What have been the biggest reasons you switched and never went back?
the inability to have control over my phone when needed

my last Sammy at the time had the bootloader locked, so no more root possible, there were ways around but it would have been way too much time consuming, to add, the battery life was always something abysmal where I had to manually customize all running apps to limit the battery usage to last till the end of the day

and Even after that, leaving my phone unplugged (accidentally) overnight would guarantee me waking up with a completely dead battery

I had switched to the LG cause it had a larger battery (at the time) which would have helped for all-day use, and i didn't want to walk around with an extra battery charger everywhere.

One day a software update popped up on my device, and the message was stating clearly that my data would be kept safe (what was I thinking) so i just hit update ...

... everything was deleted. Gone. I had a bunch of important files in it that I didn';t have the chance to back up at the time, so I was desperate to get them mack. Attempted a data recovery by trying to tap into the device's storage and lo & behold, the update provided an added feature: locked bootloader

I was fuming. Updating software yielding to dataloss is a thing of the late 90's / early 2000. NOT 2015

Switched to an iPhone 6s+ (at the time) to take advantage of the larger screen (I came from Galaxy and had the note in the past so I would have never downgraded the size of my screen lol) and literally ALL The problems mentioned disappeared. Haven't lost a byte of data since 2015, devices have been running really well with really good self-regulating power management, I don't remember the last time I woke up with a dead battery (and I tend to forget to charge it a LOT at night lmao)

currently on the 11 pro max and won't upgrade unless I have a really good reason. To add, I would be completely turned off if I couldn't jailbreak my phone tho lmao
+4   

3 years ago '09        #14
wettems35 
Props total: 5223 5 K  Slaps total: 327 327
 flav said 🔗
the inability to have control over my phone when needed

my last Sammy at the time had the bootloader locked, so no more root possible, there were ways around but it would have been way too much time consuming, to add, the battery life was always something abysmal where I had to manually customize all running apps to limit the battery usage to last till the end of the day

and Even after that, leaving my phone unplugged (accidentally) overnight would guarantee me waking up with a completely dead battery

I had switched to the LG cause it had a larger battery (at the time) which would have helped for all-day use, and i didn't want to walk around with an extra battery charger everywhere.

One day a software update popped up on my device, and the message was stating clearly that my data would be kept safe (what was I thinking) so i just hit update ...

... everything was deleted. Gone. I had a bunch of important files in it that I didn';t have the chance to back up at the time, so I was desperate to get them mack. Attempted a data recovery by trying to tap into the device's storage and lo & behold, the update provided an added feature: locked bootloader

I was fuming. Updating software yielding to dataloss is a thing of the late 90's / early 2000. NOT 2015

Switched to an iPhone 6s+ (at the time) to take advantage of the larger screen (I came from Galaxy and had the note in the past so I would have never downgraded the size of my screen lol) and literally ALL The problems mentioned disappeared. Haven't lost a byte of data since 2015, devices have been running really well with really good self-regulating power management, I don't remember the last time I woke up with a dead battery (and I tend to forget to charge it a LOT at night lmao)

currently on the 11 pro max and won't upgrade unless I have a really good reason. To add, I would be completely turned off if I couldn't jailbreak my phone tho lmao
I've never had any problems like the ones you've stated. The only one that may happen for me (but I'm not sure) is limiting battery usage for specific apps

I did notice that my s20 is more intuitive and it did for me without me asking, it just alerted me that it would limit battery usage on most apps that I rarely use (I'm guessing background usage like notifications, etc)

As far as phones being wiped, it's a rare thing, but it does happen across all platforms. I work at a cellular company and I've seen it equally happen with apple and Android. When it happens with apple, the phone won't bypa$s the bootup phase and the only way to bypa$s is to restore it with itunes, so if there's no back up created, you'll pretty much lose everything

From the little that I've used the iphone, their iMessage sh1ts all over Android. Using their safari browser to watch ppv events on those streaming sites is much easier (less pop ups) and when they introduce something new to their phone, it's because it's live build ready, unlike Android who's always first, but not 100% ready most of the time.

For Android I like that you can download anything you want from anywhere without the OS restricting you. I think that is why I've stuck with Android this whole time. The interface of app placement on the home screen and widgets really doesn't mean sh1t to me.
Screen quality has also been big for me. They always seem to have the better quality on that end.
+3   

3 years ago '07        #15
JoeDoe22 
Props total: 4625 4 K  Slaps total: 196 196
Is 120hz even necessary on a phone?
+1   

3 years ago '05        #16
JealousOnesHate  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14083 14 K  Slaps total: 690 690
 JoeDoe22 said 🔗
Is 120hz even necessary on a phone?
Going from 60,and trying out 90,then 120.....yes.

The smoothness of everything is totally worth it and necessary

3 years ago '04        #17
Evil G 
Props total: 11299 11 K  Slaps total: 473 473
I use samsung but samsung a bunch of bi#ch a$s n1ggas. Talk all that sh1t about apple, then go around and do the same sh1t they do.
+2   

3 years ago '04        #18
Evil G 
Props total: 11299 11 K  Slaps total: 473 473
 wettems35 said 🔗
For Android I like that you can download anything you want from anywhere without the OS restricting you. I think that is why I've stuck with Android this whole time. The interface of app placement on the home screen and widgets really doesn't mean sh1t to me.
Screen quality has also been big for me. They always seem to have the better quality on that end.
I'm on the same boat. Love that i can pretty much use it like a pc.
+1   

3 years ago '04        #19
Dj KraZ 
Props total: 5449 5 K  Slaps total: 493 493
Been rocking droid for years, never had an IPHONE. I've only own NOTEs since they've been out. gotta have that stylus.
+1   

2 years ago '05        #20
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 41842 41 K  Slaps total: 12446 12 K
I'm just here to take a dump on iPhone users

🔗

+1   

2 years ago '05        #21
 Dj KraZ said 🔗
Been rocking droid for years, never had an IPHONE. I've only own NOTEs since they've been out. gotta have that stylus.
yessir.. & hopefully note 22 will launch with the S line. I have a feeling this is the direction
+2   

2 years ago '04        #22
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 69238 69 K  Slaps total: 4319 4 K
 JealousOnesHate said 🔗
Going from 60,and trying out 90,then 120.....yes.

The smoothness of everything is totally worth it and necessary
Strong word

Evil G said 🔗
I'm on the same boat. Love that i can pretty much use it like a pc.
Facts likewise if windows still made phones and got it to run a the full desktop os I'd rock with it

Last edited by Duntaz; 09-18-2021 at 03:27 PM..

2 years ago '20        #23
SC2 
Props total: 4084 4 K  Slaps total: 1533 1 K
Iphones and ios are hot garbage!! Galaxy is superior to iPhone ever since 2008..

The only innovation Apple brought was the slab style smartphone back in 2007. Everything else they freaking late and wait for others to do then they copy it years later

Apple MacBook are the only thing I like out of the apple ecosystem

2 years ago '07        #24
iswerve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22611 22 K  Slaps total: 3004 3 K
 HARBINGER said 🔗
yessir.. & hopefully note 22 will launch with the S line. I have a feeling this is the direction
if they can retain micro sd card, then theyll be cool with me

2 years ago '05        #25
 SC2 said 🔗
Iphones and ios are hot garbage!! Galaxy is superior to iPhone ever since 2008..

The only innovation Apple brought was the slab style smartphone back in 2007. Everything else they freaking late and wait for others to do then they copy it years later

Apple MacBook are the only thing I like out of the apple ecosystem
man fu#k them n1ggas

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4024
Video inside Cam'ron and Mase respond to 25 year old NFL player Trevon Diggs' tweet
69 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8217
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3013
Mar 18 - SELF PROCLAIMED BILLIONAIRE TRUMP CANT PAY BOND
248 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
logo Marvin Harrison Jr NOT a lock to be first WR drafted; LSU Malik Nabers vie..
131 comments
19 hours ago
@sports