Its sad af knowing ill never experience a up in smoke tour

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
53 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 days ago '20        #1
507 page views
20 comments

silversatin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 4394 4 K  Slaps total: 1352 1 K
Its sad af knowing ill never experience a up in smoke tour

or eminem 50 cent concert

was too young at the time smdh

+23   

best
worst
20 comments

4 days ago '04        #2
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 76268 76 K  Slaps total: 18057 18 K
dont worry you can enjoy rolling loud with a bunch of drug addicts using autotune.
+17   

4 days ago '15        #3
dcthegod 
Props total: 150 150  Slaps total: 16 16
Nothing will ever top the up in smoke tour. One of the best nights of a young boss life.
+4   

4 days ago '13        #4
vandalizm 
Props total: 13801 13 K  Slaps total: 1722 1 K
I was hella on my backpack sh*t when my friends went was like "fu*k THAT WEAK a*s sh*t!"

For the most part I feel the same way but it would have been dope to go looking back on it!
+2   

4 days ago '06        #5
Insane Mane 
Props total: 327 327  Slaps total: 77 77
The show in New Orleans was great, D12 by the entrance of the venue with a black van and sound system free styling with people just walking by, the average joe didn’t know them because purple pills hadn’t hit yet, they were doing promo for it, then inside the lobby C-murder and Magic were walking around dapping up fans and passing out TRU Bandanas and t-shirts, then get word that Nate Dogg is on the run for burning down his bi*ch house, warren g opens up and no Nate for regulate so we were a little bummed, plus no Westside connection on the bill so a little let down again, but after devin the dude, warren g, xzibit, Ice cube solo, Eminem with proof dissing icp with blowup dolls lol, then main event time, snoop and Dre, they eventually bring out cube, ren, Eminem, dpg, everyone joined them for the hits, then the hardest beat hits and c-murder and Magic come out for Down 4 My n*ggaz with Snoop, the. The lights go down and the next episode comes on and Nate Dogg shows up to close out the show with a “Hey-ay-aye-yay! Smoke Weed Everyday!” And the place erupted, good times!
+9   

4 days ago '15        #6
PineappleOG 
Props total: 41802 41 K  Slaps total: 7750 7 K
Was dope af, back when Eminem was good, I went to the show when it came through my city back when I was like 12
+2   

4 days ago '04        #7
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25316 25 K  Slaps total: 3897 3 K
 Exs said
dont worry you can enjoy rolling loud with a bunch of drug addicts using autotune.
Hilarious!!!
+3   

4 days ago '07        #8
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x107
Props total: 236226 236 K  Slaps total: 21221 21 K
 dcthegod said
Nothing will ever top the up in smoke tour. One of the best nights of a young boss life.
The Hard Knock Life Tour was godly...

I was there when the tour stopped in Va. ...

+7   

4 days ago '12        #9
44wade  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 27417 27 K  Slaps total: 9248 9 K
Never regret not seeing Eminem. Caught 50 and Snoop anyways.

Lox/Cash money tour was dope.

Imagine seeing my name is slim shady in concert. Nah I'm good.

4 days ago '04        #10
FU2 
Props total: 174 174  Slaps total: 82 82
Went to Phoenix show
+1   

4 days ago '04        #11
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 13766 13 K  Slaps total: 3125 3 K
 Insane Mane said
The show in New Orleans was great, D12 by the entrance of the venue with a black van and sound system free styling with people just walking by, the average joe didn’t know them because purple pills hadn’t hit yet, they were doing promo for it, then inside the lobby C-murder and Magic were walking around dapping up fans and passing out TRU Bandanas and t-shirts, then get word that Nate Dogg is on the run for burning down his bi*ch house, warren g opens up and no Nate for regulate so we were a little bummed, plus no Westside connection on the bill so a little let down again, but after devin the dude, warren g, xzibit, Ice cube solo, Eminem with proof dissing icp with blowup dolls lol, then main event time, snoop and Dre, they eventually bring out cube, ren, Eminem, dpg, everyone joined them for the hits, then the hardest beat hits and c-murder and Magic come out for Down 4 My n*ggaz with Snoop, the. The lights go down and the next episode comes on and Nate Dogg shows up to close out the show with a “Hey-ay-aye-yay! Smoke Weed Everyday!” And the place erupted, good times!
got goosebumps at the end. just from reading this

4 days ago '20        #12
Carl 
Props total: 9690 9 K  Slaps total: 2535 2 K
Golden age
+1   

3 days ago '20        #13
silversatin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 Exs said
dont make me cry. i see all the new models all over ig fuk with them type of rappers. More power to those guys , i think they all rap and do drugs just to fuk models, that's why asap rocky gave up on his career
+2   

3 days ago '20        #14
silversatin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 Insane Mane said
damn man smh i wish i could go to this and a mike jackson concert. That 50 cent eminem concert when he first came out looked crazy too
+2   

3 days ago '05        #15
bigpinero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3151 3 K  Slaps total: 270 270
Agreed

I also missed the Hard Knock Life tour as I was too young. Went to the Roc The Mic Tour in Montreal but Hov wasn't there so that pissed me off. Got to see him live for the first time a few years ago tho!
+1   

3 days ago '14        #16
RasheedLateef 
Props total: 2475 2 K  Slaps total: 177 177
 Insane Mane said
sounds like that whole day was a movie whoa lol, pics/videos are the closest things we have to time machines for now at least

3 days ago '13        #17
Hayek  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13467 13 K  Slaps total: 4727 4 K
Has to be top 5 rap tour

3 days ago '06        #18
servesurite 
Props total: 4498 4 K  Slaps total: 504 504
its all dre's fault, he refused to drop detox

3 days ago '14        #19
RasheedLateef 

as wonderful as the Yeezus tour , Saint Pablo tour, and Sunday Service was.. I still deeply regret not going to this show. There was a stop in San Antonio but I was too young to go smh... N.E.R.D, Lupe, and Rihanna maaaaaaan

Glow in the Dark tour holds a special place in my heart

3 days ago '14        #20
RasheedLateef 

goat sh*t

2 days ago '12        #21
gizzle 
Props total: 1365 1 K  Slaps total: 179 179
 RasheedLateef said

as wonderful as the Yeezus tour , Saint Pablo tour, and Sunday Service was.. I still deeply regret not going to this show. There was a stop in San Antonio but I was too young to go smh... N.E.R.D, Lupe, and Rihanna maaaaaaan

Glow in the Dark tour holds a special place in my heart
The glow in the dark tour was great, ye had extended trancy segues between songs, i didnt really fk with ye at that time but when you hear it big and loud u cant deny that the music was excellent on its own.

weird part of the show was at the end they had video on screen of individual orchestra members in tuxedos and stuff, like u see at the oscars. they wrapped the tour in TO so maybe thats why it was shown, i think ye mentioned it, but i dont recall hearing those instruments like piccolos etc during the set. maybe he was trolling but if anyone knows more do tell.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  41
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+49online now  28
Video inside Sniper Gang Artist Wiz Da Wizard k*lled In Florida
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Tesla just crushed the record for fastest electric vehicle in the world