BX, do yall believe in the Chemtrail conspiracy theory?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
56 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 days ago '11        #1
1033 page views
42 comments

QB Eagles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19707 19 K  Slaps total: 4759 4 K
BX, do yall believe in the Chemtrail conspiracy theory?

Some random dude approached me and pointed to the planes in the sky as below

He asked me if I know what that was. He started answering his own questions and said it's to depopulate people. He started going into 9/11 and how it's a hoax.

Anyway, I wanted to get yall opinion on this. Sounds like something BX members believe.
+5   

best
worst
42 comments

4 days ago '14        #2
K Robinson 
Props total: 7907 7 K  Slaps total: 2060 2 K
This conspiracy was debunked by "science" but wtf do they know right?

+8   

4 days ago '17        #3
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 65992 65 K  Slaps total: 6552 6 K
No.
+2   

4 days ago '10        #4
sho 2010  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 52588 52 K  Slaps total: 22568 22 K
The plane that you posted looks nothing like the planes that are the sky with the “contrail” trailing it.

4 days ago '15        #5
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 58256 58 K  Slaps total: 8846 8 K
No..

Just water by itself weighs 8lbs per gallon.
As a person who has done a lot of spraying of chemicals, unless it’s something like a c-130 that built for alot of weight, it’s physically impossible to carry that much material and equipment needed to “spray” multiple miles for that thick of trail effectively. Add in its all over the US skies? Effecting all families, people that they “they” know and love… all Willy nilly? The amount of people that would have to be in on it is in the hundreds and nobody has spoken on it?
Guarantee the tinfoils can’t agree on what these “chemtrails” even do… mind control?Poisoning? , weather control? Thing is tinfoils all agree in the conspiracy but can never agree on why, what or the end game… they just agree it’s spooky and government doing bad things. And they never don’t just believe in one, they believe in them all.
When ya gonna realize the gov is inefficient, full of leaks and whistle blowers, unorganized, have animosity towards other depts, don’t work together nicely, always wanna be the agency or dept that takes credit. FBI don’t like the CIA, CIA don’t like no one.
Stories of laptops being left in cars and stolen, one agency doesn’t give any info to the other, etc ect…

They couldn’t even get rid of or make disappear a damn young intern blowing the president or a damn c*m spot on a dress from years prior. According to tinfoils, she woulda been “suicided” as soon as she made any noise about it. Government workers are known for being the laziest workers in the workforce. They can’t do sht right… look at Afghanistan recently.., look at Cuba. CIA was trying to k*ll that fool for years. They even tried to hire it out
to the mafia they failed so bad. Iran/Contra…. Exposed!! And that was a small time operation.
Bay of pigs, Grenada, Tet offensive, second Iraq war, black hawk down in Somolia, operation eagle claw( trying to get Iran hostages freed” and many more failures to get some sneaky sht done.
So stop thinking these fools can do all this crazy spooky huge ops successfully without nobody knowing.

Mossoud on the other hand…. I’ll let ya investigate their accomplishments.

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 09-16-2021 at 10:29 PM..
+13   

4 days ago '21        #6
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11463 11 K  Slaps total: 1965 1 K
 DamianDragunov said
No..

Just water by itself weighs 8lbs per gallon.
As a person who has done a lot of spraying of chemicals, unless it’s something like a c-130 that built for alot of weight, it’s physically impossible to carry that much material and equipment needed to “spray” multiple miles for that thick of trail effectively. Add in its all over the US skies? Effecting all families, people “they” know, all Willy nilly? The amount of people that would have to be in on it is in the hundreds and nobody has spoken on it?
Guarantee the tinfoils can’t agree on what these “chemtrails” even do… mind control?Poisoning? , weather control? Thing is tinfoils all agree in the conspiracy but can never agree on why, what or the end game… they just agree it’s spooky and government doing bad things. And they never don’t just believe in one, they believe in them all.
When ya gonna realize the gov is inefficient, full of leaks and whistle blowers, unorganized, have animosity towards other depts, don’t work together nicely, always wanna be the agency or dept that takes credit. FBI don’t like the CIA, CIA don’t like no one.
Stories of laptops being left in cars and stolen, one agency doesn’t give any info to the other, etc ect…

They couldn’t even get rid of or make disappear a damn young intern blowing the president or a damn c*m spot on a dress from years prior. According to tinfoils, she woulda been “suicided” as soon as she made any noise about it. Government workers are known for being the laziest workers in the workforce. They can’t do sht right… look at Afghanistan recently.., look at Cuba. CIA was trying to k*ll that fool for years. They even tried to hire it out
to the mafia they failed so bad. Iran/Contra…. Exposed!! And that was a small time operation.
Bay of pigs, Grenada, Tet offensive, second Iraq war, black hawk down in Somolia, operation eagle claw( trying to get Iran hostages freed” and many more failures to get some sneaky sht done.
So stop thinking these fools can do all this crazy spooky huge ops successfully without nobody knowing.

Mossoud on the other hand…. I’ll let ya investigate their accomplishments.

What's your theory on JFK?

4 days ago '15        #7
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 58256 58 K  Slaps total: 8846 8 K
 JayMurdoch said
What's your theory on JFK?

I’m really not sure.. I do think the mafia had something to do with It. Maybe mafia and communist. Maybe mafia and CIA. Too many players had a motivation to have him taken out. Mafia helped him get elected and then he turned his back on them. Russia and Cuba had a motivation, US military and the war machine had some motivation for him dead.
Really don’t know what to think but figure it went a lot deeper than the mainstream story.

Oswald might of not even known he was a part of a much bigger plot. He was just used as the patsy, and didn’t know.
To many folks had a good reason to have him dead… so hard saying.
+4   

4 days ago '16        #8
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13493 13 K  Slaps total: 9301 9 K
 QB Eagles said
Some random dude approached me and pointed to the planes in the sky as below

He asked me if I know what that was. He started answering his own questions and said it's to depopulate people. He started going into 9/11 and how it's a hoax.

Anyway, I wanted to get yall opinion on this. Sounds like something BX members believe.

Let’s think about this

Who is ordering chemtrails?

Don’t they breathe the same air as us and the population they are trying to k*ll?

So they would die as well right?
+9   

4 days ago '18        #9
Txheat 
Props total: 35154 35 K  Slaps total: 2667 2 K
 K Robinson said

Yeah like water vapor condensing and sh*t which sticks around in the atmosphere

4 days ago '16        #10
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 58932 58 K  Slaps total: 9340 9 K
Chemi tris always seemed out there, but 911 was staged

4 days ago '11        #11
inthezone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16561 16 K  Slaps total: 5535 5 K
Conspiracy theorists are crazy
I can see why they are intriguing, but most of them aren’t realistic

4 days ago '17        #12
RayDonovan 
Props total: 3311 3 K  Slaps total: 312 312
 DamianDragunov said
I’m really not sure.. I do think the mafia had something to do with It. Maybe mafia and communist. Maybe mafia and CIA. Too many players had a motivation to have him taken out. Mafia helped him get elected and then he turned his back on them. Russia and Cuba had a motivation, US military and the war machine had some motivation for him dead.
Really don’t know what to think but figure it went a lot deeper than the mainstream story.

Oswald might of not even known he was a part of a much bigger plot. He was just used as the patsy, and didn’t know.
To many folks had a good reason to have him dead… so hard saying.
Teamsters / mafia

It was them that got jfk elected

And when he didnt play to their favor once in office they got their get back
+2   

4 days ago '19        #13
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9498 9 K  Slaps total: 4175 4 K
Chemtrails are not a theory. When I was young I remember seeing jets and planes flying over and never left smoke behind them that just lingered.

Now you see the smoke trailing planes for miles.

If you look at the sky you can tell it's not real clouds in the sky. Clouds look fluffy not like smoke.

I believe chemtrails are used to control the weather.

4 days ago '16        #14
elblocchoe 
Props total: 2268 2 K  Slaps total: 352 352
9/11 wasnt a hoax but it also wsnt done by afghans
+5   

4 days ago '06        #15
itzadirtyworld 
Props total: 4965 4 K  Slaps total: 1422 1 K
 HaterVision said
Chemtrails are not a theory. When I was young I remember seeing jets and planes flying over and never left smoke behind them that just lingered.

Now you see the smoke trailing planes for miles.

If you look at the sky you can tell it's not real clouds in the sky. Clouds look fluffy not like smoke.

I believe chemtrails are used to control the weather.
The conspiracy was that chemtrails were poisoning the air and would make people sick which in turn will make people get the mark of the beast via vaccines to be tracked everywhere they go with 5g on the blockchain which also makes people ill and go crazy. Along with the radiation from Fukushima spreading all over the globe mutating every atom floating from ear to ear.

Add all that up and you get something called Covid

4 days ago '16        #16
MOF410 
Props total: 1755 1 K  Slaps total: 299 299
Yes, cloud seeding is real, and yes it is used to manipulate the weather for good and bad purposes (see UAE, Vietnam respectively).

No, most of the vapor trails people see are just that, a byproduct of jet propulsion and atmospheric conditions.

Now if u wanna talk hollow earth matrix vaccine theory, you got my attention...
+2   

4 days ago '11        #17
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50504 50 K  Slaps total: 3841 3 K
I’m all for conspiracy theories but some Just cross the line…A man at a stop light told me our city was built on a pyramid 1 of those astrological pyramids that are perfectly aligned with a star. We live in Louisiana not… Egypt.

4 days ago '11        #18
GBONIT011 
Props total: 343 343  Slaps total: 197 197
JET FUEL BOY
+1   

4 days ago '07        #19
iTzMe!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3447 3 K  Slaps total: 425 425
 K Robinson said

Peep this government document listing “chemtrails” as a space weapon. What you say about this.

“ Act:
(1) The term ``space'' means all space extending upward
from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface
of the earth and any celestial body in such space.
(2)(A) The terms ``weapon'' and ``weapons system'' mean a
device capable of any of the following:
(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in
outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--
(I) firing one or more projectiles to
collide with that object;
(II) detonating one or more explosive
devices in close proximity to that object;
(III) directing a source of energy
(including molecular or atomic energy,
subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic
radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency
(ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy
radiation) against that object; or
(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet
undeveloped means.
(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or
destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily
health, mental health, or physical and economic well-
being of a person)--
(I) through the use of any of the means
described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);
(II) through the use of land-based, sea-
based, or space-based systems using radiation,
electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or
other energies directed at individual persons
or targeted populations for the purpose of
information war, mood management, or mind
control of such persons or populations; or
(III) by expelling chemical or biological
agents in the vicinity of a person.
(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information
weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons
systems;
(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic
weapons;
(v) laser weapons systems;
(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or
extraterrestrial weapons; and
(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate,
or tectonic weapons.”

4 days ago '18        #20
Slickmiester 
Props total: 781 781  Slaps total: 67 67
Ever since i heard about chem trails… every time i see them i look up like

+3   

4 days ago '15        #21
Drakehotel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28019 28 K  Slaps total: 5596 5 K
Its just planes dumping excess fuel so they can land. Conspiracy theorists

3 days ago '07        #22
 Anti said
I’m all for conspiracy theories but some Just cross the line…A man at a stop light told me our city was built on a pyramid 1 of those astrological pyramids that are perfectly aligned with a star. We live in Louisiana not… Egypt.

Not sure what city you live in.. but dude wasn’t far off..

Like Stonehenge, the Grand Canyon, the Great Wall of China and the Pyramid Fields at Giza, Egypt, Louisiana is the proud home to an astonishing World Heritage landmark: Poverty Point, which predates Confucius and Christ.

This massive archeological marvel, in the northeastern Louisiana town of Epps, is also a national monument, and was constructed and occupied between 1700 and 1100 B.C. Scholars believe it took several million hours for men, women and children to build the ancient site, and the indigenous peoples of Poverty Point are considered the earliest advanced and sophisticated society, one with a keen ability to produce this 402-acre engineering wonder of earthworks and mounds.

This is interesting af.
+2   

3 days ago '07        #23
 Itsjustmefools said
Let’s think about this

Don’t they breathe the same air as us and the population they are trying to k*ll?

I think these are questions that all “CT” should apply to all the conspiracies.

I was heavy into conspiracy theory.

Once I got older and started applying that line of questioning, the thoughts switch to “who is putting these conspiracies out, and why?

3 days ago '17        #24
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 36801 36 K  Slaps total: 10516 10 K
No I’m not a fu*king idiot.
+1   

3 days ago '17        #25
Jinro 
Props total: 3743 3 K  Slaps total: 391 391
 Itsjustmefools said
Let’s think about this

Don't hit them with logic. They'll just move the goal post.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+49online now  29
Video inside Sniper Gang Artist Wiz Da Wizard k*lled In Florida
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Tesla just crushed the record for fastest electric vehicle in the world