online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

You'll save yourself a lot of heartbreak but realizing that

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Misc & Hot Takes

3 years ago '20        #1
882 page views
16 comments

GREENDOWN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 22528 22 K  Slaps total: 3427 3 K
You'll save yourself a lot of heartbreak but realizing that

There is no such thing as justice. Never was never has been nor will there ever. Justice is a fiction used to keep us apes in line. Justice is man made. Sometimes people, in realizing this then say oh well then there's still karma and I'm like
emoji

What evidence is there that karma exists?? How many murderers, genociders and war criminals have led great and fulfilled lives without a care in the world because they were "doing the right thing" or "serving my country" or something like that?

Its not real. Get it out of your head. Nature is cruel, the strong eat the weak always and there's no correction of wrongs built into this system called life. Life is ridiculous everywhere you go. You wanna live a life where you are helping right the wrongs of the past? Well, someone out there is wronging someone in the present as we speak. Justice is a performance. It only exists for the average guys and even then it depends on how white you are in some places.

What we call injustice is how life works and wants to work. Bullying, stealing, robbing, genocide, ma$s murder or r@pe or paedophilia - people get away with this TODAY.

Theres no cure for this. It's just how men are. Men are the virus. Not women. We are the problem and it takes a while to finally admit that truth. In some mythology from cultures called primitive by the dominant culture today, men are entirely different from women. Even to the point where men were not intended to be made but tahts for another day. Point is, men are violent and aggressive by nature and we are the cause of ALL the issues we face. It's not humanity, its men. Even if there was a utopia in existence men would still find a way to cause a war in it. Theres no cure for being a man. Just because YOU are a stand up guy doesnt mean you're in any kind of majority, in fact, you're in the vast minority.

Kindness is weakness in the real world. All these idiots fighting feminism are just brainwashed. Just as I was too. Thinking that men are virtuous and good
emoji
or even have the capacity to be. If we had that capacity we would have been there already. If we could be that then we would be living in a just and virtuous world but even then, that's just for the cameras and the audience. Folks praising the likes of Obama like some hero when he's a villain to some is a joke really. Some worshipping sellouts like mandela when he betrayed the vision of his people. People praising some other piece of sh1t whi serves someone else's pockets when they are the worst villains out there is a joke.

Obama will live a great life full of adoration and wealth with his pick of anything he wants to do and never has ti work a day in his life. Just like Jefferson, just like all the pieces of sh1t in history who did awful things and never knew a day of disturbance afterwards. Because there is no justice. It's not real. Its magical thinking.

What's

Last edited by GREENDOWN; 09-14-2021 at 06:59 PM..
+4   

icon
best
icon
worst
16 comments

3 years ago '18        #2
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 83485 83 K  Slaps total: 4702 4 K
The world ain’t meant to be fair
+4   

3 years ago '07        #3
Mr.Green E.U.I. 
Props total: 5636 5 K  Slaps total: 939 939
There’s no justice because the concepts of good and evil are bullsh1t

There is no good or bad there’s only opinions

And ur opinion only matters if u can afford to change everyone else's
+5   

3 years ago '18        #4
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 140057 140 K  Slaps total: 7941 7 K
If you're playing chess by yourself can you cheat? 1 became 2 and multiplied out from there. We are all still one and connected. We create separately and collectively. Things will become easier for the people that realize that. Do unto others etc etc
+2   

3 years ago '04        #5
1nonly 
Props total: 3278 3 K  Slaps total: 198 198
i agree

karma isn't real, it's a coping mechanism
+2   

3 years ago '06        #6
illathruz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19245 19 K  Slaps total: 4126 4 K
I'm not going to talk about justice like OP. Rather on karma.

A lot of folks misunderstand what karma is. Like when they see an a$$hole get what's coming to him, they call that karma. But that's not really what karma is from the people who created the concept of karma.

Karma is something that can spread from person to person, and it can carry over from life to life.

For example, a grumpy person might wake up in a bad mood and be rude to his kid. The kid now has negative karma from his father. that kid might spread to other kids at school. In that way, negative karma can start with one person to many others. Same can be said with positive karma.
+2   

3 years ago '15        #7
bourne1978  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25788 25 K  Slaps total: 18396 18 K
There is a such thing as street justice. This is when people know justice is B.S., and take matters into their own hands.

3 years ago '15        #8
RickJamez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14032 14 K  Slaps total: 2789 2 K
🔗

+1   

3 years ago '15        #9
bourne1978  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25788 25 K  Slaps total: 18396 18 K
 illathruz said 🔗
I'm not going to talk about justice like OP. Rather on karma.

A lot of folks misunderstand what karma is. Like when they see an a$$hole get what's coming to him, they call that karma. But that's not really what karma is from the people who created the concept of karma.

Karma is something that can spread from person to person, and it can carry over from life to life.

For example, a grumpy person might wake up in a bad mood and be rude to his kid. The kid now has negative karma from his father. that kid might spread to other kids at school. In that way, negative karma can start with one person to many others. Same can be said with positive karma.
I get what you're saying.

But people having a bad day because of another person or other people, that will turn and take it out on you, who have nothing to do with that bad day their having, are bi#ch made in my book. They need to direct that negative energy towards just who all is giving them a bad day.

3 years ago '06        #10
illathruz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19245 19 K  Slaps total: 4126 4 K
 bourne1978 said 🔗
I get what you're saying.

But people having a bad day because of another person or other people, that will turn and take it out on you, who have nothing to do with that bad day their having, are bi#ch made in my book. They need to direct that negative energy towards just who all is giving them a bad day.
Hey man, I'm not even saying I believe in karma. I'm just trying to get the word out on what it is by definition.

So according to these original ideas, those who ingest the negative karma and don't spread it are doing tremendously important work. They kind of cancel out their own negative karma when they do that

3 years ago '18        #11
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 96436 96 K  Slaps total: 31851 31 K
"The universe is listening be careful what you say in it"
+1   

3 years ago '04        #12
ScaledAt10 
Props total: 5666 5 K  Slaps total: 874 874
 GREENDOWN said 🔗
There is no such thing as justice. Never was never has been nor will there ever. Justice is a fiction used to keep us apes in line. Justice is man made. Sometimes people, in realizing this then say oh well then there's still karma and I'm like
emoji

What evidence is there that karma exists?? How many murderers, genociders and war criminals have led great and fulfilled lives without a care in the world because they were "doing the right thing" or "serving my country" or something like that?

Its not real. Get it out of your head. Nature is cruel, the strong eat the weak always and there's no correction of wrongs built into this system called life. Life is ridiculous everywhere you go. You wanna live a life where you are helping right the wrongs of the past? Well, someone out there is wronging someone in the present as we speak. Justice is a performance. It only exists for the average guys and even then it depends on how white you are in some places.

What we call injustice is how life works and wants to work. Bullying, stealing, robbing, genocide, ma$s murder or r@pe or paedophilia - people get away with this TODAY.

Theres no cure for this. It's just how men are. Men are the virus. Not women. We are the problem and it takes a while to finally admit that truth. In some mythology from cultures called primitive by the dominant culture today, men are entirely different from women. Even to the point where men were not intended to be made but tahts for another day. Point is, men are violent and aggressive by nature and we are the cause of ALL the issues we face. It's not humanity, its men. Even if there was a utopia in existence men would still find a way to cause a war in it. Theres no cure for being a man. Just because YOU are a stand up guy doesnt mean you're in any kind of majority, in fact, you're in the vast minority.

Kindness is weakness in the real world. All these idiots fighting feminism are just brainwashed. Just as I was too. Thinking that men are virtuous and good
emoji
or even have the capacity to be. If we had that capacity we would have been there already. If we could be that then we would be living in a just and virtuous world but even then, that's just for the cameras and the audience. Folks praising the likes of Obama like some hero when he's a villain to some is a joke really. Some worshipping sellouts like mandela when he betrayed the vision of his people. People praising some other piece of sh1t whi serves someone else's pockets when they are the worst villains out there is a joke.

Obama will live a great life full of adoration and wealth with his pick of anything he wants to do and never has ti work a day in his life. Just like Jefferson, just like all the pieces of sh1t in history who did awful things and never knew a day of disturbance afterwards. Because there is no justice. It's not real. Its magical thinking.

What's

I like where this is going...

3 years ago '04        #13
bingiedred  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 14022 14 K  Slaps total: 2743 2 K
 TheLuminousOne said 🔗
Exactly, it never was.. but somehow people have this notion in their head that it is supposed to be.. probably because of unrealistic fables portrayed in religious stories.. the thing is, you have to make it fair..

For people who are saying karma is fake, they have no idea what goes on in past lives.. you could be playing out a karmic debt right now in this life while you are complaining that life isn't fair.. could be "justice" reaping it way on you now.. but even that is changeable.. you just have to know how..

Life ain't fair? Make it fair..

3 years ago '18        #14
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 83485 83 K  Slaps total: 4702 4 K
 bingiedred said 🔗
Exactly, it never was.. but somehow people have this notion in their head that it is supposed to be.. probably because of unrealistic fables portrayed in religious stories.. the thing is, you have to make it fair..

For people who are saying karma is fake, they have no idea what goes on in past lives.. you could be playing out a karmic debt right now in this life while you are complaining that life isn't fair.. could be "justice" reaping it way on you now.. but even that is changeable.. you just have to know how..

Life ain't fair? Make it fair..
Religion taught me life wasn’t fair…
+1   

3 years ago '04        #15
bingiedred  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 14022 14 K  Slaps total: 2743 2 K
 TheLuminousOne said 🔗
 TheLuminousOne said 🔗
Religion taught me life wasn’t fair…
It also teaches that the 'meek shall inherit the earth' and the good go to 'heaven' and all that sh1t.. which would indicate that the scales somehow will be balanced one day.. but I digress, make it fair..

3 years ago '13        #16
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 196990 196 K  Slaps total: 80589 80 K
Man said wheres the proof that karma exists
emoji

If somebody dont recognize karma in they life then they not intuned with themselves

EVerything good and bad i have done growing up i have seen come right back

It's literally called the law of attraction fam

emoji

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+818
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
123 comments
2 days ago