How NYC is keeping the Homeless from sleeping on subway grates for warm heat in the winter

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
59 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 days ago '05        #1
5530 page views
134 comments

Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 26203 26 K  Slaps total: 4547 4 K
How NYC is keeping the Homeless from sleeping on subway grates for warm heat in the winter

This is beyond fuked up that someone would even sit down and design this, the person who got paid to install it is just as big of an a**hole. WOW man. My city is so sh*t. Fuking yuppies, and rich chinese, jewish realtors k*lled everything. Covid was just the last straw.

These a**hole displaced thousands in this neighborhood, especially surrounding the projects. Now they dont even want to see them sleeping on the street.

I guess the projects is next... Im sure jewish realtors are rubbing their hands like talking to officials like "How do we get rid of the Marcy projects for more condos."

Jay Z should be ashamed of himself, why not invest in the neighborhood you grew up in and sing about. Damn man, buy some property and make it affordable for low income people of color.

Will invest in worthless sports teams, but wont invest in housing around Marcy. Fuk boy supreme.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 09-14-2021 at 06:19 PM..
+26   

best
worst
134 comments

4 days ago '05        #2
Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19 OP
Fuking rich cornball

Can spend money on ball teams, but cant buy a few buildings to provide low income housing to keep blacks/latino from being pushed out around Marcy ave.

Cant get dime from me. Coonish.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 09-14-2021 at 08:36 PM..
+37   

4 days ago '21        #3
nocomment 
Props total: 4721 4 K  Slaps total: 823 823
so jay-z designed the grates? he getting it everywhere
+60   

4 days ago '16        #4
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 79937 79 K  Slaps total: 8774 8 K
Jew z
+43   

4 days ago '11        #5
QB Eagles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19707 19 K  Slaps total: 4759 4 K
Upwards $2,200 for a studio apartment
+46   

4 days ago '05        #6
Marcy projects looks ridiculous surrounded by rich yuppies in brand new condo's and luxury apartments walking around across the streets from the houses. Also near by is the every increasing jewish only residents. Its just insane. The only blacks/Latinos left are in the projects.

n*ggas got rid of many cheap supermarkets and bodegas too. I really feel for the displaced.

Again... Jay Z is pure trash to not invest in the community he used to become famous, he could have helped by buying some of those housing units and giving poor people a chance at affordable housing to stay in the Area.
+26   

4 days ago '06        #7
Junglist 
Props total: 20278 20 K  Slaps total: 2192 2 K
Why da fu*k is homelessness in Brooklyn Jay Z’s problem

What da fu*k be going through y’all head

Last edited by Junglist; 09-14-2021 at 07:54 PM..
+117   

4 days ago '19        #8
Megaman 
Props total: 5469 5 K  Slaps total: 6043 6 K
 Andrefrbk said
Fuking rich cornball

Can spend money on ball teams, but cant buy a few buildings to provide low income housing to keep blacks/latino from being pushed out around marcy.

Cant get dime from me. Coonish.
Who is going to pay the yearly property taxes, maintainence, water, cable, and building insurance every year on these properties once they are purchased and homless drug addicts and alcoholics with no income move in and destroy the place?

NYCHA is already the the largest public housing development in the country and its a sh*thole. No private investor would touch that mismanaged pile of sh*t with a ten foot pole. Everyone I know who lived in NYCHA couldnt wait to get the hell out of there.
+28   

4 days ago '19        #9
305Trav  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2888 2 K  Slaps total: 1369 1 K
fu*k them bums
+1   

4 days ago '20        #10
Bateman 
Props total: 17186 17 K  Slaps total: 1508 1 K
Why da fu*k should Jay Z fix the homeless problem

And how da fu*k is low income housing your solution to homelessness if homeless people don’t have income to pay for low income housing in the first place

You pocket watching weirdos are fu*king out of touch with reality
+57   

4 days ago '20        #11
GunRack 
Props total: 10710 10 K  Slaps total: 846 846
Build more housing. Ah wait, we can't do that cause some a**hole somewhere gets mad if their view is obstructed. Or if a developer or builder makes a profit.
+6   

4 days ago '21        #12
ShowinNakedAzz 
Props total: 2121 2 K  Slaps total: 689 689
 Andrefrbk said
This is beyond fuked up that someone would even sit down and design this, the person who got paid to install it is just as big of an a**hole. WOW man. My city is so sh*t. Fuking yuppies, and rich chinese, jewish realtors k*lled everything. Covid was just the last straw.

These a**hole displaced thousands in this neighborhood, especially surrounding the projects. Now they dont even want to see them sleeping on the street.

I guess the projects is next... Im sure jewish realtors are rubbing their hands like talking to officials like "How do we get rid of the Marcy projects for more condos."

Jay Z should be ashamed of himself, why not invest in the neighborhood you grew up in and sing about. Damn man, buy some property and make it affordable for low income people of color.

Will invest in worthless sports teams, but wont invest in housing around Marcy. Fuk boy supreme.

Lol you want Jay-z to buy a project building for 50 million and rent it out to hoodrats, snake n*ggas and fiends?

No wonder you're broke.
+33   

4 days ago '20        #13
Bateman 
Props total: 17186 17 K  Slaps total: 1508 1 K
 Megaman said
Who is going to pay the yearly property taxes, maintainence, water, cable, and building insurance every year on these properties once they are purchased and homless drug addicts and alcoholics with no income move in and destroy the place?

NYCHA is already the the largest public housing development in the country and its a sh*thole. No private investor would touch that mismanaged pile of sh*t with a ten foot pole. Everyone I know who lived in NYCHA couldnt wait to get the hell out of there.
n*ggas really be out of touch with how sh*t works in the real world
+15   

4 days ago '11        #14
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 160949 160 K  Slaps total: 22470 22 K
its illegal to block the sidewalk, we have too many people walking for tent cities to be popping up
+5   

4 days ago '11        #15
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 52187 52 K  Slaps total: 38643 38 K
someone explained on reddit that them sleeping on those block the ventilation of the subway. so they have to keep them off those
+4   

4 days ago '19        #16
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 27808 27 K  Slaps total: 3536 3 K
At least they didn't use the spiked ones
+7   

4 days ago '11        #17
Blinx 182 
Props total: 9125 9 K  Slaps total: 2794 2 K
 305Trav said
fu*k them bums
And fu*k them n*ggas on the south side.

4 days ago '05        #18
 ShowinnekkidAzz said
Lol you want Jay-z to buy a project building for 50 million and rent it out to hoodrats, snake n*ggas and fiends?

No wonder you're broke.
Buy a project how the fu*k is he going to buy public housing from the gov dik head.

The same buildings the jews and chinese bought jacking up the rent so they can move out lower/middle class could have been purchased by Men like Jay Z.

Instead of jacking up the rent for bigger profits, he could still profit and keep rents priced to where those living there making a the avg NYC wage can remain in the neighborhood.

Not everyone living surrounding the projects were hood rats and snake n*ggas. Tons of families with working class people probably had to leave after the new owners forced them out.

Gentrification is not about moving out the hood n*ggas. They are ridding the neighborhood of the poor/and those making a living wage to move in individuals making more than middle class...

The jewish owned buildings are now charging almost 3k for garbage now in that area. Where a decade ago blacks/latino could afford to work and live there.

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '21        #19
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 18749 18 K  Slaps total: 2416 2 K
 Andrefrbk said

reminds me when I first got to the Bay Area...to stop homeless from sleeping at bus stops they made these annoying a*s seats that are separated like swings and wont stay flat unless u sit in it... here's a pic

anyway. Im sure the homeless are really sorry their situation is so inconvenient for everyone
+9   

4 days ago '20        #20
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 15226 15 K  Slaps total: 1022 1 K
 QB Eagles said
Upwards $2,200 for a studio apartment
If only you understood the craziness of the accuracy in your post lol.

A fu*king 400 sq ft apartment for 2k+; I would say they smoking rocks but we really did elect an official that has smoked krills in the past, smh...

An apartment that size shouldn't be more than $700 or MAYBE $800.
+10   

4 days ago '18        #21
illicit lee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 6199 6 K  Slaps total: 722 722
 Andrefrbk said
Marcy projects looks ridiculous surrounded by rich yuppies in brand new condo's and luxury apartments walking around across the streets from the houses. Also near by is the every increasing jewish only residents. Its just insane. The only blacks/Latinos left are in the projects.

n*ggas got rid of many cheap supermarkets and bodegas too. I really feel for the displaced.
Again... Jay Z is pure trash to not invest in the community he used to become famous, he could have helped by buying some of those housing units and giving poor people a chance at affordable housing to stay in the Area.

Marcy’s not surrounded my yuppies and condos .. moose …

A lot of Hasidics on the flushing side tho
+1   

4 days ago '18        #22
illicit lee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 6199 6 K  Slaps total: 722 722
The homeless don’t give a fuxk about them grates … they’ll park right next door and use some kind of ventilation or some sh*t ..

Homelessness is def out of control in nyc ..

Thrash a*ss Deblasio fuxked up everything
+9   

4 days ago '06        #23
mrep3 
Props total: 21879 21 K  Slaps total: 2428 2 K
 Andrefrbk said

Been telling y’all Jews run Brooklyn…. Why anyone would volunteer to live there is beyond me tho even the “nice” parts are sh*t
+2   

4 days ago '05        #24
 Megaman said

You do know im talking about the adjacent properties surrounding the area right....

Also...
Jay Z is very accustomed to dabbling in property see here...

Theres no reason why he couldnt invest in property in area of the stuy priced for low-middle class and not profit. Yeah covid happened, that fu*ked a lot of landlords. But prior to covid he could have slowed the gentrification and displacement and gave his former community an opportunity to remain in the neighborhood.

The jews are growing the community at a rapid rate in this area, and only renting to their sect. Its just a shame blacks/latinos cant do the same in brooklyn.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 09-14-2021 at 08:39 PM..
+2   

4 days ago '18        #25
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43341 43 K  Slaps total: 3739 3 K
People don't sleep on those sh*ts... they sleep in the train and in the stations. We don't have blocks full of homeless people sleeping on subway grates. If they are sleeping outside they laying in the cut. Not all exposed in the middle of sh*t.
+11   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+49online now  22
Video inside Sniper Gang Artist Wiz Da Wizard k*lled In Florida
132 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
What does WWE need to do to improve