unpopular opinon: cj stroud is overrated. this is not all on the defense

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
32 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 days ago '18        #1
740 page views
39 comments

classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 15701 15 K  Slaps total: 19923 19 K
unpopular opinon: cj stroud is overrated. this is not all on the defense

i do not understand n*ggas blaming this on the defense like cj stroud did not have 5 chances in teh 4th quater to prove himself.

the defensive stop oregon from scoring 3 touchdown in the 4th quater.

even when the score was 35-28.

score was 35-28 like 10 minutes into the fourth quater.

trouble in Columbus? Ohio State fans are calling for Quinn Ewers to take over at QB.

defense step in mid 4th quaters and prevented 3 touchdowns. it is on ryan day and cj stroud. they had 3 chances to tied the score. and they failed. cj stroud had all day to throw. nad when o line gave him all day to run and get 7 yard 1st down and he stood there and took the sacks. even the anouncers were saying cj has runnng room to run. and day needs to give him running plays

9:00 minute mark.

13:00 mark.

best
worst
39 comments

4 days ago '12        #2
The2ndHorseman 
Props total: 24861 24 K  Slaps total: 1880 1 K
I think you are wrong and honestly cant stand all the CJ takes being so dramatic...either its black or white with the kid when IN REALITY

hes playing B+ ball right now

This would be fine if we had a dominate defense, or it would be fine if we ran the ball more OR it would be fine if we started the season with teams like akron instead of teams like oregon

If we dont have a good defense and we arent running the ball a lot then that means we need A+ ball from our q and he isnt playing to that level, over throws, some too high, some too late resulting in turnovers etc but overall he is playing well and making good choices

plus you said "defense step in mid 4th quarters and prevented 3 touchdowns." and blame Day and CJ...well who put them in that situation? the Defense so you can point fingers like trying to blame a kicker but in football its always more complicated than that

If Im a coach and Im looking at this team...the QB is def NOT the first thing I'm changing ...D gave up 10 yds a carry and 35 points in back to back weeks..Oregon scroed 21 POINTS on the same run play ..we stop just ONE of those and the game is different ...

Last edited by The2ndHorseman; 09-14-2021 at 03:42 PM..
+5   

4 days ago '18        #3
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 67630 67 K  Slaps total: 5589 5 K
Some of you made Justin Fields the standard when reality says he spoiled you. The kid is super young and still did enough to win that game if his defense manages to get some stops before the 4th fu*kin quarter.

Last edited by Lord God; 09-14-2021 at 07:13 PM..
+8   

4 days ago '15        #4
MichaelVickStan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 33650 33 K  Slaps total: 8055 8 K
Already said 1st game of the season ohio st better believe in him ik they was gonna fold they lose 3 games this year

4 days ago '05        #5
bootsy 
Props total: 1999 1 K  Slaps total: 258 258
Dude just finished his second game ever as college QB opening on the road against a conference opponent and 2nd game against a top 15 opponent and has the most yards thrown in college football. You act like he was facing Central Michigan and Tulane. OP eat a fu*king d*ck with this bullsh*t.
+5   

4 days ago '13        #6
SchmoMoney 
Props total: 409 409  Slaps total: 66 66
Ewers is not coming in. That can stop. He’s supposed to be playing his senior year right now, he’s not ready. Stroud is doing just fine. He had to throw for 50 times because the defense is a*s. Oregon honestly was not a very good team on offense or defense. They just exploited the system they were running over and over
+3   

4 days ago '12        #7
The2ndHorseman 
Props total: 24861 24 K  Slaps total: 1880 1 K
 bootsy said
Dude just finished his second game ever as college QB opening on the road against a conference opponent and 2nd game against a top 15 opponent and has the most yards thrown in college football. You act like he was facing Central Michigan and Tulane. OP eat a fu*king d*ck with this bullsh*t.
my brother in law just text me talking the same dumb sh*t as op

so similar Im wondering if op is my dumbass brother in law
+4   

4 days ago '15        #8
Drakehotel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28019 28 K  Slaps total: 5596 5 K
On top of everything named above, he’s dealing with a hurt shoulder suffered early in the Minn game. You can see him constantly trying to stretch and loosen it up last game. CJ is a stud he gonna be just fine
+1   

4 days ago '16        #9
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 77729 77 K  Slaps total: 10982 10 K
 Lord God said
Some of you made Justin Fields the standard when reality says he spoiled you. The kid is super young and still did enough to win that game if his defense manages to get some stops before the 4th fu*kin quarter.
 The2ndHorseman said
I think you are wrong and honestly cant stand all the CJ takes being so dramatic...either its black or white with the kid when IN REALITY

This would be fine if we had a dominate defense, or it would be fine if we ran the ball more OR it would be fine if we started the season with teams like akron instead of teams like oregon

If we dont have a good defense and we arent running the ball a lot then that means we need A+ ball from our q and he isnt playing to that level, over throws, some too high, some too late resulting in turnovers etc but overall he is playing well and making good choices

plus you said "defense step in mid 4th quarters and prevented 3 touchdowns." and blame Day and CJ...well who put them in that situation? the Defense so you can point fingers like trying to blame a kicker but in football its always more complicated than that

If Im a coach and Im looking at this team...the QB is def NOT the first thing I'm changing ...D gave up 10 yds a carry and 35 points in back to back weeks..Oregon scroed 21 POINTS on the same run play ..we stop just ONE of those and the game is different ...
First thing y’all Buckeyes need to do is stop recruiting those slow a*s white linebackers
+2   

4 days ago '19        #10
Mr Insecurity  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 8549 8 K  Slaps total: 811 811
First time in program history they've given up 30 points in both of their first two games. Maybe their opponents are just that good, but there's something wrong with the defense.

"We are going to make some adjustments, some changes. We have to. But I'd rather not get into all that right now ... you want to act, not over react. You have to make sure you do things the right way and you allow people to do their job, but when it gets to a certain point, you have to get things fixed - and that's what we're going to do".

4 days ago '17        #11
RayDonovan 
Props total: 3311 3 K  Slaps total: 312 312
Ohio state finally starts the season against a good team instead of front loading the schedule with weak opponents then crying come selection time.

Fans cant handle facing competition early as they are using to rolling several games before any kinda challenge.

4 days ago '10        #12
kawgre12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 37511 37 K  Slaps total: 2214 2 K
Calling a freshman after 2 games overrated
+5   

4 days ago '18        #13
 GLOIN said
First thing y’all Buckeyes need to do is stop recruiting those slow a*s white linebackers
CJ Hicks

4 days ago '15        #14
ThatGuy247 
Props total: 2470 2 K  Slaps total: 319 319
 The2ndHorseman said

Yep……

Op or Ewers’s cousin or “rep” trying to get the buzz started and screw CJ out of the job……..

Let your client WAIT HIS TURN OP………

4 days ago '16        #15
 Lord God said
CJ Hicks
Bout time, what happened to baron browning

4 days ago '18        #16
 GLOIN said
Bout time, what happened to baron browning
Pretty sure he's with Denver now

4 days ago '16        #17
 Lord God said
Pretty sure he's with Denver now
No I meant he had all the potential in the world. Didn’t really pan out
+1   

4 days ago '07        #18
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 65473 65 K  Slaps total: 4269 4 K
he's played 2 games
+1   

3 days ago '15        #19
Drakehotel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28019 28 K  Slaps total: 5596 5 K
 RayDonovan said
Ohio state finally starts the season against a good team instead of front loading the schedule with weak opponents then crying come selection time.

Fans cant handle facing competition early as they are using to rolling several games before any kinda challenge.
What team are you talking about?

Take a look at our past and future OOC schedules before you talk retarded sh*t
+2   

3 days ago '17        #20
RayDonovan 
Props total: 3311 3 K  Slaps total: 312 312
 Drakehotel said
What team are you talking about?

Take a look at our past and future OOC schedules before you talk retarded sh*t
Who are we all talking about corky?

So your saying yall play good competition at the beginning of the season every year? If so you're more retarded than corky

3 days ago '18        #21
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
 KeepinItTrill said
he's played 2 games
if i recalled didn't braxton miller first season and first start in 2012. with the worst defense in teh world take ohio state to 12-0!

and worst offensive line Ohio state ever had.

and if i recalled didn't jt Barret take ohio state to 12-1 his first season in 2014.

didn't cardale jones when 62-0 against big ten west champs wisc.

ovisecera alabama. and beat oregon to a pulp.

oh wati? that right isn't cj stroud suppose to be better than braxton miller,jt and cardale tho?

like i said we did not deserve urban,cardale jones and jt barret.

3 days ago '18        #22
 RayDonovan said

braxton miller 12-0 in 2012 freshman season.

braxton miller 13-1 lose to clesmon in the bowl season game.

jt barret first season 12-2 his first season.

national champion cardale jones first season.

13-1 dwanye hawksins first season.

13-1 justin field first season.

3 days ago '18        #23
 RayDonovan said

texas in 2025.

alabama in 2027 and 2028

georgia in 2029 and 2030.

3 days ago '18        #24
 Lord God said
you my n*gga but lets not forget

braxton miller who people sh*tted on and say was not nfl material or lame. took ohio state to 12-0 the perfect season with the worst offensive line and defense.

2. braxton miller took ohio state to 13-1 second season.

3. jt barret 13-1 in 2014.

4. caradle jones big ten championship, sugar bowl champions against the unbeatable alabama, and national championship against oregon in 2015.

5. so i will be fair and say rookie mistake. and its his first game. but lets not make too many excuses for him.

6. if he does not improved and gets sacks and make it a close game against tusla and akron. there will be no excuses.
+1   

3 days ago '18        #25
 classicrap1 said
you my n*gga but lets not forget

braxton miller who people sh*tted on and say was not nfl material or lame. took ohio state to 12-0 the perfect season with the worst offensive line and defense.

2. braxton miller took ohio state to 13-1 second season.

3. jt barret 13-1 in 2014.

4. caradle jones big ten championship, sugar bowl champions against the unbeatable alabama, and national championship against oregon in 2015.

5. so i will be fair and say rookie mistake. and its his first game. but lets not make too many excuses for him.

6. if he does not improved and gets sacks and make it a close game against tusla and akron. there will be no excuses.
Braxton was a great college QB, but people weren't wrong about how it'd translate to NFL. After the injury, he finished at OSU as a RB if I recall correctly.

JT Barrett gave me ulcers

Cardale had the best 3 game run I've ever seen for a QB that wasn't a starter. He should've stayed.

Fields was just different man, and my favorite out of all you listed. CJ isn't perfect, but it's been 2 games.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+48online now  21
Video inside Sniper Gang Artist Wiz Da Wizard k*lled In Florida
130 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Tesla just crushed the record for fastest electric vehicle in the world
38 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+213online now  11
Image(s) inside 90’s nostalgia that you may have forgot about