Ubisoft Is Now Utilizing PS5 Kraken Tech??

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
58 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 days ago '16        #1
440 page views
17 comments

Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9944 9 K  Slaps total: 1837 1 K
Ubisoft Is Now Utilizing PS5 Kraken Tech??

DedSec, we are deploying Title Update 5.6 on 9/14 for all platforms. This update brings several bug fixes to the game.

Sizes
PS4: 26.6gb
PS5: 3.2gb
XB1: 23.8gb
XSX: 40.2gb
PC/Stadia: 25.98gb

General:

Fixed an issue that caused the Spiderbot Arena minimum player requirement to be 4 players. This fix reduces the minimum player requirement to the intended 2 players.
Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash under certain circumstances.
Fixed missing visual effects on some UI highlights when hovering over them with a mouse.
Removed the Cargo Drone from Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead.

PC:

Fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to recruit Operatives with the requirement of Season Rank 10 while having already unlocked Rank 10.

Xbox:

Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when signing out of the active profile while in the main menu of Watch Dogs: Legion.
Fixed an issue where controller inputs did not register if a controller was activated after accepting an out-of-game invitation to start Watch Dogs: Legion.

Xbox One:

Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash.

n*gga 3 WHOLE gigs?

Last edited by Novii; 09-14-2021 at 01:12 PM..
+7   

best
worst
17 comments

4 days ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 75645 75 K  Slaps total: 25974 25 K
Holy sh*t
+3   

4 days ago '05        #3
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 58096 58 K  Slaps total: 9787 9 K
Amazing
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '12        #4
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 181143 181 K  Slaps total: 10558 10 K
 Novii said

n*gga 3 WHOLE gigs?

I seen someone on another forum say it's because the Xbox Series X version of the patch contains the Series X patch/Series S/Xbox 1 X/and standard Xbox(Which makes no fu*king sense to me ) but either way you draw it up it looks good for the PS5 IMO

My question is regardless of which version you play it on, with the minimal sh*t included in there why is the patch that big on either system? Like 26 gigs on PC for that? Is there more to the patch

Watch Dogs Legion has so many problems folks don't talk about...Like how Ubisoft spent all last summer bragging about how their games going forward would support the cross save feature between platforms, and AC Valhalla does(Played half the game on PC, other half on Series X for instance), but Watch Dogs Legion doesn't(it was originally advertised as the first game to take advantage of their cross save features) (I finished it on PC Since my save wouldn't go over)

40gb patch for the Series X version and they stll didn't fix the Progress/Save issues. You can play for 6 hours on Series X, turn it off, come back, and you realize the auto save didn't work and all that progress is wiped out(And its random!) . I was gonna achievement hunt after playing it on PC and just stopped when I realized it wasn't saving. I will say when you run it maxed out on PC with Raytracing on though its amazing to look at, but thats it

sh*t so buggy on Xbox it has you starting over certain sh*t like it's a got damn Roguelike
+2   

4 days ago '17        #5
Get this long a*s post the fu*k outta here

4 days ago '06        #6
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 86916 86 K  Slaps total: 13087 13 K
 OldBusiness said
I seen someone on another forum say it's because the Xbox Series X version of the patch contains the Series X patch/Series S/Xbox 1 X/and standard Xbox(Which makes no fu*king sense to me ) but either way you draw it up it looks good for the PS5 IMO

My question is regardless of which version you play it on, with the minimal sh*t included in there why is the patch that big on either system? Like 26 gigs on PC for that? Is there more to the patch

Watch Dogs Legion has so many problems folks don't talk about...Like how Ubisoft spent all last summer bragging about how their games going forward would support the cross save feature between platforms, and AC Valhalla does(Played half the game on PC, other half on Series X for instance), but Watch Dogs Legion doesn't(it was originally advertised as the first game to take advantage of their cross save features) (I finished it on PC Since my save wouldn't go over)

40gb patch for the Series X version and they stll didn't fix the Progress/Save issues. You can play for 6 hours on Series X, turn it off, come back, and you realize the auto save didn't work and all that progress is wiped out(And its random!) . I was gonna achievement hunt after playing it on PC and just stopped when I realized it wasn't saving. I will say when you run it maxed out on PC with Raytracing on though its amazing to look at, but thats it

sh*t so buggy on Xbox it has you starting over certain sh*t like it's a got damn Roguelike
Ubisoft gonna Ubisoft breh
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '12        #7
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 181143 181 K  Slaps total: 10558 10 K
 Skateboard T said
Ubisoft gonna Ubisoft breh
Pretty much

I mean:

PC/Stadia: 25.98gb
Followed by:

Fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to recruit Operatives with the requirement of Season Rank 10 while having already unlocked Rank 10.

This reminds me of those Modern Warfare 2019 60gb patches that would randomly download on Battle Net or w/e and they wouldn't even have patch notes. Like bruh what the fu*k was in that 60 gigs

4 days ago '20        #8
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24190 24 K  Slaps total: 5951 5 K
+2   

4 days ago '17        #9
So um…. We gonna acknowledge Wawdy was dead wrong about this too?
+2   

4 days ago '12        #10
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 31239 31 K  Slaps total: 7635 7 K
 SPdaGOAT said
The only people that respect Wawdy's opinion here is Bots... No one gives a fu*k about Wawdy he's been wrong about literally everything
+3   

4 days ago '17        #11
 Pleasure Boy said
The only people that respect Wawdy's opinion here is Bots... No one gives a fu*k about Wawdy he's been wrong about literally everything
Facts
+3   

4 days ago '16        #12
Quinn 
Props total: 6998 6 K  Slaps total: 1643 1 K
 OldBusiness said

PC update size is based on several variables

-updates are based on what's added and removed, or what need to be altered.

so example:

if the car texture files were updated, and the file was already 100MB, you would have to download 100MB for a change to added. your essentially redownloading files that were altered for updates(simply way of putting it). if the game size is smaller off the rip, then update files will also be smaller from jump.( long and short this isnt as impressive as BX members here will like you to think, its dope....but its the ps5 SSD dope when you compare it to normal nvme ssd tech that already existed.)

-also PC/stadia is potentially more feature dense, there by potentially more bug/patch required(increasing the patch size)

-if sony is doing some actual compression(which i kinda doubt), i wonder how that affects game performance, latency wise. since every task at the CPU comes at a cost.
+1   

4 days ago '21        #13
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 15051 15 K  Slaps total: 13634 13 K
Spade goat is a good poster outside of this section

4 days ago '04        #14
Jae_Hood_354 
Props total: 9140 9 K  Slaps total: 938 938
Unlike you your just a sh*t poster overall who makes the dumbest threads I seen since joining this site.

4 days ago '12        #15
Yo Sony got a fu*king winner with that tech
+1   

4 days ago '20        #16
 SPdaGOAT said

everybody knows @ doesn't know wtf he's talking about

that's why he disappeared and stopped posting after the consoles released.. everything he predicted turned out wrong and even he couldn't move the goalposts enough to save face anymore

even xbots started sh*tting on him

+4   

4 days ago '12        #17
 D1dnt read said
everybody knows @ doesn't know wtf he's talking about

that's why he disappeared and stopped posting after the consoles released.. everything he predicted turned out wrong and even he couldn't move the goalposts enough to save face anymore

even xbots started sh*tting on him

He embarrassed all of them with how wrong he was coz they started posting disinformation and giving him credit
+2   

4 days ago '20        #18
 Pleasure Boy said
He embarrassed all of them with how wrong he was coz they started posting disinformation and giving him credit

I tried to warn them too but they believed in wawdy's dumbass too much a few of them have since apologized to me

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  36
Video inside Sniper Gang Artist Wiz Da Wizard k*lled In Florida
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  35
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Tesla just crushed the record for fastest electric vehicle in the world
41 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  19
What does WWE need to do to improve