What Charlamagne Tha God Said He’d Do To Tekashi69 If He Beat His Case

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
28 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '21        #1
389 page views
9 comments

Coach Gerber 
Props total: 363 363  Slaps total: 65 65

+1   

best
worst
9 comments

1 month ago '12        #2
TheThreadLord  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15910 15 K  Slaps total: 1303 1 K
he already mentioned this on brilliant idiots. And he’s not doing it. Because he claim 69 snitch beating the case. You might as well delete this thread

1 month ago '04        #3
GreatJ23 
Props total: 8313 8 K  Slaps total: 904 904
69 was found guilty. Snitch or not he was found guilty. What exactly are you trying to do with this post?
+1   

1 month ago '13        #4
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 102336 102 K  Slaps total: 41838 41 K
Man grew up to be a real homo

Karma 4 raping that girl

+3   

1 month ago '21        #5
Coach Gerber  OP
 THEDONN said
Man grew up to be a real homo

Karma 4 raping that girl

Man you ain’t lying, I did a quick search and had to stop this video at 0:50, you weren’t lying, smh

+2   

1 month ago '04        #6
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 37594 37 K  Slaps total: 2824 2 K
Yea dude gay af
+3   

1 month ago '21        #7
Coach Gerber  OP
 TheThreadLord said
he already mentioned this on brilliant idiots. And he’s not doing it. Because he claim 69 snitch beating the case. You might as well delete this thread
This thread went over your head, PAUSE!

1 month ago '21        #8
Coach Gerber  OP
 GreatJ23 said
69 was found guilty. Snitch or not he was found guilty. What exactly are you trying to do with this post?
The fact that he said it, the scenario is just a cover up for what he really wants to do and how he gets down and he’s still influencing Hip-Hop and Black culture in a negative light.

“What exactly are you trying to do with this post?” Expose the slick sh*t these gaytekeepers are on and how they tryna groom the youth and n*ggas to be gay and hopefully get the n*gga up out of here but I see you and some others are HARD capin’ for him, PAUSE.

4 weeks ago '04        #9
GreatJ23 
Props total: 8313 8 K  Slaps total: 904 904
 Coach Gerber said
The fact that he said it, the scenario is just a cover up for what he really wants to do and how he gets down and he’s still influencing Hip-Hop and Black culture in a negative light.

“What exactly are you trying to do with this post?” Expose the slick sh*t these gaytekeepers are on and how they tryna groom the youth and n*ggas to be gay and hopefully get the n*gga up out of here but I see you and some others are HARD capin’ for him, PAUSE.

So you’re making a thread on Boxden with hopes of getting Charlamagne fired? CThaGod is always preaching about therapy, as much as you hate him, I think you may need to get some therapy.

4 weeks ago '21        #10
Coach Gerber  OP
 GreatJ23 said
So you’re making a thread on Boxden with hopes of getting Charlamagne fired? CThaGod is always preaching about therapy, as much as you hate him, I think you may need to get some therapy.
I’m making a thread to provoke thought and promote change for the common good of the Black Community! Your reply is laughable, therapy keeps one stuck in the past, a life coach would be better, which I have and I’ve done therapy too but ctg preachin’ therapy doesn’t excuse his r*pey ways, it’s always the Devil cappin’ as an Angel while doin’ dirt! Right in front of your face!

Last edited by Coach Gerber; 09-17-2021 at 09:08 AM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+309online now  18
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  13
Article inside Men Are Now More Likely to Be Single Than Women.
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside HALLOWEEN k*llS (2021) | US Premiere
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+33online now  10
Ted Sarandos: Dave Chappelle 'Content Doesn’t Directly Translate to Real-World..
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy