KE On The Track Makes A Video About Making A Beat He Stole For Rick Ross Ft. Jay-Z “Devil

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '21        #1
869 page views
27 comments

Coach Gerber 
Props total: 391 391  Slaps total: 80 80
KE On The Track Makes A Video About Making A Beat He Stole For Rick Ross Ft. Jay-Z “Devil

K.E. On The Track Still Lying In 2021 About Making Rick Ross’ “Devil Is A Lie” Featuring Jay-Z

On his latest commercial on YouTube he has the single featured like he produced it, he’s still lying in 2021 and scamming artists and stealing other producers beats, smh.

Last edited by Coach Gerber; 09-11-2021 at 08:40 AM..
+3   

best
worst
27 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
Coach Gerber  OP
On his website he still lists it as a production credit, smh.

2 months ago '21        #3
Coach Gerber  OP
The real producer of Rick Ross’ “Devil Is A Lie” Featuring Jay-Z, Major Seven, was shocked to learn that K.E. On The Track was still lying in 2021 and taking credit for the beat he had stolen from him. Looks like things still aren’t cleared up and producer Major Seven doesn’t want to waste anymore energy on K.E. and hopes that no other artist or producer get scammed by him.

+3   

2 months ago '21        #4
Coach Gerber  OP
K.E. On The Track’s first scamming commercial, scamming Artists and Dissing “Type Beat” Producers, smh.

+2   

2 months ago '04        #5
ddash 
Props total: 53542 53 K  Slaps total: 4008 4 K
Yup remember that
+1   

2 months ago '04        #6
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 15265 15 K  Slaps total: 3331 3 K
Voila magic
+5   

2 months ago '21        #7
Coach Gerber  OP
Producer of Rick Ross’ “Devil Is A Lie” Featuring Jay-Z, Major Seven, Speaks Out About Stolen Beat

Last edited by Coach Gerber; 09-11-2021 at 09:12 AM..

2 months ago '21        #8
Coach Gerber  OP
 ddash said
Yup remember that
K.E. doesn’t remember at least he’s not trying to, smh.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #9
434ta3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6120 6 K  Slaps total: 2248 2 K
This man been emailing me for years Trying to get me to buy beats...asking what’s my budget
+4   

2 months ago '05        #10
arkansas@$$hole  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8350 8 K  Slaps total: 447 447
So I’ll tell y’all a quick story. At a Beat Battle with a bunch of friends, colleagues, producers, engineers etc and KE on the Track is there. This is where he actually got his start. Know him pretty well and a bunch of others that were on the come up. He k*lling and makes it all the way to the quarter finals or so in one……. I keep saying song after song, this is so and so, that sample is so and so. I’m big on music and samples and I keep saying the beats are literally others beats just changed a few things here and there. Not hating, just able to point out the songs. Finally the judges catch on and disqualify him. He actually beat Hot Rod On The Track. Hot Rod pissed (rightfully so) so he’s ready to dip……. They call him and ask him to come back but he done at this point and leaves. Can’t remember who they had replace him but I found it funny that in every battle, every single track he played, it was a remake. Super cool dude but always told him he needed to branch out and break away from sampling (remaking others tracks). He made it so my advice didn’t matter but I always feared he would get sued.

If im not mistaken, PRo/Derick Minor won that one. Every one that participated in that one and a few others blew up!!!!

Battle was in Nashville, TN, forgot to mention that.

Last edited by arkansas@$$hole; 09-11-2021 at 05:56 PM..
+7   

2 months ago '11        #11
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 73657 73 K  Slaps total: 13685 13 K
people gonna do anything to make it even if it means scheme on plot off others come up until they come up...its the American Way.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #12
hardcopyhc 
Props total: 484 484  Slaps total: 62 62
I been hearing about this n*gga scamming for the last 10+ years. He did the same thing with All The Way Turnt Up. Vybe Beats made the original that was on Sound Cloud before the song blew up. He sold Rick Ross you the boss beat after selling the same track to J Nicks.
+8   

2 months ago '21        #13
Coach Gerber  OP
 434ta3 said
This man been emailing me for years Trying to get me to buy beats...asking what’s my budget
Yeah, that’s his and all scammers go to line, “what’s your budget?”.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #14
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 135879 135 K  Slaps total: 19112 19 K
Bunch of fu*k boys in the industry
+2   

2 months ago '17        #15
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 14953 14 K  Slaps total: 8068 8 K
He's nigerian

Heard they they knowm for scamming

The ones i seen online are hella crooked
Espeically their women...
+4   

2 months ago '17        #16
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 14953 14 K  Slaps total: 8068 8 K
What every happen K.E and Roscoe dash?

Did they get losted in 2010
+2   

2 months ago '21        #17
Coach Gerber  OP
 xbossxplayax said
Voila magic
Magic lies and magic scams, smh.

2 months ago '21        #18
Coach Gerber  OP
 arkansas@$$hole said
So I’ll tell y’all a quick story. At a Beat Battle with a bunch of friends, colleagues, producers, engineers etc and KE on the Track is there. This is where he actually got his start. Know him pretty well and a bunch of others that were on the come up. He k*lling and makes it all the way to the quarter finals or so in one……. I keep saying song after song, this is so and so, that sample is so and so. I’m big on music and samples and I keep saying the beats are literally others beats just changed a few things here and there. Not hating, just able to point out the songs. Finally the judges catch on and disqualify him. He actually beat Hot Rod On The Track. Hot Rod pissed (rightfully so) so he’s ready to dip……. They call him and ask him to come back but he done at this point and leaves. Can’t remember who they had replace him but I found it funny that in every battle, every single track he played, it was a remake. Super cool dude but always told him he needed to branch out and break away from sampling (remaking others tracks). He made it so my advice didn’t matter but I always feared he would get sued.

If im not mistaken, PRo/Derick Minor won that one. Every one that participated in that one and a few others blew up!!!!

Battle was in Nashville, TN, forgot to mention that.
It’s just in his DNA at this point, like a kleptomaniac, thanks for the story, let’s me know this sh*t runs deep and goes way back, he got mad psychological issues, he ain’t been relevant since the Franchise Boys and every artist he’s worked with in the industry not fu*kin’ with him no more, so he’s goin’ after broke starvin’ artists and producers on the come up though he’s still scammin’ industry folk like Major Seven stealing credit for his Rick Ross beat featuring Jay-Z, smh.
+3   

1 month ago '21        #19
Coach Gerber  OP
 GrindPOWER$ said
people gonna do anything to make it even if it means scheme on plot off others come up until they come up...its the American Way.
I heard he’s Nigerian,
+2   

1 month ago '21        #20
Coach Gerber  OP
 xbossxplayax said
Voila magic
Dragon

1 month ago '21        #21
Coach Gerber  OP
 hardcopyhc said
I been hearing about this n*gga scamming for the last 10+ years. He did the same thing with All The Way Turnt Up. Vybe Beats made the original that was on Sound Cloud before the song blew up. He sold Rick Ross you the boss beat after selling the same track to J Nicks.
Once a scammer always a scammer
+2   

1 month ago '05        #22
arkansas@$$hole  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8350 8 K  Slaps total: 447 447
 Adwerdz said
One of the reasons why I got out/quit.
+4   

1 month ago '04        #23
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 135879 135 K  Slaps total: 19112 19 K
 arkansas@$$hole said
One of the reasons why I got out/quit.
What were u doing bruh?

1 month ago '15        #24
Lito Guapalot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29997 29 K  Slaps total: 423 423
I used to fu*k with his sh*t heavy during the Yung L.A. & J Money days
+2   

1 month ago '21        #25
Coach Gerber  OP
 Adwerdz said
Literally! “Allegedly”

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-25online now  26
Article inside 21 year old single mother of 2 commits suicide
105 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+30online now  17
So animals can walk on water?
51 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-46online now  14
DK Metcalf Needed That Milk Of Magnesia. But Found 4 More H0es And Didnt W..
123 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+22online now  10
You rocking these sneakers?
34 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy