TOP AltCoins that NO ONE is Talking About! SEPTEMBER 2021

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+42  117
37 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

3 months ago '21        #1
7518 page views
110 comments

nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9892 9 K  Slaps total: 1578 1 K
TOP AltCoins that NO ONE is Talking About! SEPTEMBER 2021

1. Origin OGN $1.34
2. Pirate ARR (not to be confused with a sh*tcoin named moon pirate)
3. Moonriver MOVR $174
4. Vector Space ai VXV
5. Tezos XTZ $5.60

do you own due diligence I have not researched any of these coins, just found the video interesting
+3   

best
worst
110 comments

3 months ago '11        #2
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 56003 56 K  Slaps total: 40801 40 K
only the rich n*ggas buy coins over $1 them coins too rich for my blood i like to get in when its 01 or lower. ima cheap a*s n*gga i just throw $50 on sh*t.

3 months ago '18        #3
Browneyezz 
Props total: 529 529  Slaps total: 45 45
Vxv pump the truth and xtz will definitely have a pump without no question… will do more research on others. Nice POST OP!

Let’s get this bread

3 months ago '18        #4
Browneyezz 
 awww said
only the rich n*ggas buy coins over $1 them coins too rich for my blood i like to get in when its 01 or lower. ima cheap a*s n*gga i just throw $50 on sh*t.
In years from now you will regret this.. being a cheap out will end up getting you so far.

But def respect your decision
+4   

3 months ago '21        #5
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 awww said
thats a horrible strategy. your basically wishing on penny stocks. so because BTC is at 52k you're not buying because its above a dollar? you can purchase fractions of any coin. aye do you though

+15   

3 months ago '21        #6
 Browneyezz said
In years from now you will regret this.. being a cheap out will end up getting you so far.

how and why would you respect a bad decision?
+1   

3 months ago '21        #7

3 months ago '12        #8
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56712 56 K  Slaps total: 8804 8 K
 nocomment said
Yeah I was more upset with his comment then the stupid original post lol. Not only a bad decision but it’s literally retarded. The price of the coin is not a indicator of how expensive it is. If you don’t understand market caps you shouldn’t be investing at all
+3   

3 months ago '11        #9
 Browneyezz said

The way I look at it is why buy at the top? Let me give you an example. $vet is at 15 cents I brought it when it was low as fu*k for $50 I have 20,000 coins for $50 that’s now $3,000 I’m playing it smart my 20,000 coins going to be $20k if it hits 1.00 if it hits $10 200k so I try to get as many coins for the low and wait. They just investments of $50 something I’d probably spend on bullsh*t but I drop it on a coin. In the future I won’t be regretting anything for being cheap I’ll never buy at the top because once that coin wasn’t that price and the dude just like me is a millionaire

3 months ago '11        #10
 nocomment said
thats a horrible strategy. your basically wishing on penny stocks. so because BTC is at 52k you're not buying because its above a dollar? you can purchase fractions of any coin. aye do you though

Why would I get In on Bitcoin When I’ll never have $52k to buy one, you still buying fraction of a bitcoin bi*ch n*gga. If you don’t got $50k to drop on 1 you only make a few dollars unless you dropping above 1k I’m a broke n*gga so I’m investing what I have. A lot of n*ggas regret getting in at the bottom they’ll have more coins. Not no fu*king fraction don’t ever knock my strategy bi*ch n*gga because it works for me so you bi*ch I out spit in your face

3 months ago '18        #11
Browneyezz 
 nocomment said
I just respect peopleís decisions whether my opinion aligns with them or not.

I typically tend to see that most people who cheap out lose out on a lot of opportunity but thatís not any way to criticize them for or think theyíre wrong Ö yeah Iím entitled to thinking itís the wrong choice to make during this monumental move toward the future but im not the one thatís here to convince the man..

The one thing is that he has exposure.. whether itís cheap or not.. I donít know him, his financial situation so whether I think itís a bad choice it might not be the worse to cheap out given that he may feel stressed out in many other ways if he wasnít able to tolerate the investing side of things..

Itís all subjective.

With that being said

Itís not confusing at all when you think about humans risk tolerance and decision making.

Either way Atleast mans not too prideful not too invest a single penny Ö

3 months ago '21        #12
 TrillSwag said
Yeah I was more upset with his comment then the stupid original post lol. Not only a bad decision but itís literally retarded. The price of the coin is not a indicator of how expensive it is. If you donít understand market caps you shouldnít be investing at all

awww said
Why would I get In on Bitcoin When Iíll never have $52k to buy one, you still buying fraction of a bitcoin bi*ch n*gga. If you donít got $50k to drop on 1 you only make a few dollars unless you dropping above 1k Iím a broke n*gga so Iím investing what I have. A lot of n*ggas regret getting in at the bottom theyíll have more coins. Not no fu*king fraction donít ever knock my strategy bi*ch n*gga because it works for me so you bi*ch I out spit in your face
100,000 satoshi at a time

you know I would explain it to you but you extra disrespectful for no reason, and beside you know it all so whats the point
+5   

3 months ago '18        #13
Browneyezz 
 awww said
The way I look at it is why buy at the top? Let me give you an example. $vet is at 15 cents I brought it when it was low as fu*k for $50 I have 20,000 coins for $50 thatís now $3,000 Iím playing it smart my 20,000 coins going to be $20k if it hits 1.00 if it hits $10 200k so I try to get as many coins for the low and wait. They just investments of $50 something Iíd probably spend on bullsh*t but I drop it on a coin. In the future I wonít be regretting anything for being cheap Iíll never buy at the top because once that coin wasnít that price and the dude just like me is a millionaire
In your example the top is what your looking at current.

A perfect counter is that $VETs previous all time high is like $.23

So your not buying the top so in technical terms your analysis is off from the rip.

But yeah I get it. Do you mang

3 months ago '21        #14
IMACOVIDIOT 
Props total: 519 519  Slaps total: 481 481
 awww said
Why would I get In on Bitcoin When Iíll never have $52k to buy one, you still buying fraction of a bitcoin bi*ch n*gga. If you donít got $50k to drop on 1 you only make a few dollars unless you dropping above 1k Iím a broke n*gga so Iím investing what I have. A lot of n*ggas regret getting in at the bottom theyíll have more coins. Not no fu*king fraction donít ever knock my strategy bi*ch n*gga because it works for me so you bi*ch I out spit in your face
 nocomment said

this dude really doesn't understand how this sh*t works.

3 months ago '21        #15
 Browneyezz said
I just respect peopleís decisions whether my opinion aligns with them or not.

I typically tend to see that most people who cheap out lose out on a lot of opportunity but thatís not any way to criticize them for or think theyíre wrong Ö yeah Iím entitled to thinking itís the wrong choice to make during this monumental move toward the future but im not the one thatís here to convince the man..

The one thing is that he has exposure.. whether itís cheap or not.. I donít know him, his financial situation so whether I think itís a bad choice it might not be the worse to cheap out given that he may feel stressed out in many other ways if he wasnít able to tolerate the investing side of things..

Itís all subjective.

With that being said

Itís not confusing at all when you think about humans risk tolerance and decision making.

Either way Atleast mans not too prideful not too invest a single penny Ö

real talk, no disrespect, but I'm not reading all that, I barely even care, fu*k that dude and his dumb a*s "broke boy strategy", I'm too busy doing due diligence and posting what I find

smoke weed everyday
+6   

3 months ago '11        #16
 Browneyezz said
In your example the top is what your looking at current.

A perfect counter is that $VETs previous all time high is like $.23

So your not buying the top so in technical terms your analysis is off from the rip.

But yeah I get it. Do you mang
It will go back up, Iím not selling no time soon and donít care to. I have 3k for $50 it will hit eventually so will my other coins. Im not a futures kinda guy I just buy coins at low and wait until they hit big. Thatís like me getting rid of 20k bitcoins heíll naw Iím keeping all my coins . Look at dodge itís people that brought that sh*t on the low and millionaires my strategy ainít wrong and will never be wrong. All that matters is who has the most coins.

3 months ago '21        #17
 IMACOVIDIOT said
this dude really doesn't understand how this sh*t works.
nope

smoke weed every day

3 months ago '18        #18
Browneyezz 
 TrillSwag said
Yeah I was more upset with his comment then the stupid original post lol. Not only a bad decision but itís literally retarded. The price of the coin is not a indicator of how expensive it is. If you donít understand market caps you shouldnít be investing at all
Price of coin should never be taken at face value but a number of things should be considersÖ even before what you are mentioning in regards to mcap two more factors should be considered first..

Volume and volatilityÖ

Mcap shouldnít be the main driving force in asking decisions but sure if you want to use it as an example to drive decisions thatís basic math that a smaller mcap can 2x in comparison to an mcap like Bitcoin ..

When you start looking at marco theories and start comparing btc mcap to comparative a*sess classes then one would us golds mcap as a good guide line to see predicted future potential.. cmon Playa.. you gonna need to dig deeper than that before knocking whatís going to happen with this crypto sh*t mang.. you may feel itís risky.. leave your a*s out in another thread ..

3 months ago '21        #19
IMACOVIDIOT 
 awww said
It will go back up, Iím not selling no time soon and donít care to. I have 3k for $50 it will hit eventually so will my other coins. Im not a futures kinda guy I just buy coins at low and wait until they hit big. Thatís like me getting rid of 20k bitcoins heíll naw Iím keeping all my coins . Look at dodge itís people that brought that sh*t on the low and millionaires my strategy ainít wrong and will never be wrong. All that matters is who has the most coins.

3 months ago '21        #20
IMACOVIDIOT 
 nocomment said
nope

smoke weed every day
Always wonder who buys those shill coins. Now we know. He's bragging about having 3k of some sh*tcoin for $50 like he had a come up. 🤣

3 months ago '21        #21
 IMACOVIDIOT said

3 months ago '12        #22
 Browneyezz said
Price of coin should never be taken at face value but a number of things should be considersÖ even before what you are mentioning in regards to mcap two more factors should be considered first..

Volume and volatilityÖ

Mcap shouldnít be the main driving force in asking decisions but sure if you want to use it as an example to drive decisions thatís basic math that a smaller mcap can 2x in comparison to an mcap like Bitcoin ..

When you start looking at marco theories and start comparing btc mcap to comparative a*sess classes then one would us golds mcap as a good guide line to see predicted future potential.. cmon Playa.. you gonna need to dig deeper than that before knocking whatís going to happen with this crypto sh*t mang.. you may feel itís risky.. leave your a*s out in another thread ..
I was referring strictly to his comment about looking at the price of a coin to tell if its too expensive. Whether a coin is a good investment or not takes much more info gathering

3 months ago '11        #23
 IMACOVIDIOT said
Always wonder who buys those shill coins. Now we know. He's bragging about having 3k of some sh*tcoin for $50 like he had a come up. 🤣
Tell me how that makes sense? Making 3k off $50 bad wtf 🤣you gotta be the retard not me. I have 3k in my pocket if I cash out pretty smart dumb bi*ch.

3 months ago '12        #24
 nocomment said

100,000 satoshi at a time

you know I would explain it to you but you extra disrespectful for no reason, and beside you know it all so whats the point
Breh dont waste your breath. You seem like a solid smart dude. These dudes dont understand percentages. 10% gain is a 10% gain no matter if you have 1/100th of a coin or a full one. If they cant even understand that they are years from even having a basic understanding of investing
+11   

3 months ago '21        #25
 IMACOVIDIOT said
he's talking about VeChain (VET) which is a legit coin with a good project and team behind it, but it will never be on equal footing with BTC.

smoke weed every day
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  27
Article inside George R.R. Martin Was Worried About Where ĎGoTí Was Headed As Early ..
59 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+91online now  19
Video inside It's HAPPENING
293 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+219online now  15
Image(s) inside I took edibles for the first time and i thought i died
246 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  9
Video inside Why are men so emotionally unavailable?
122 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy