Thoughts on SIA Collective Shoes? 👟

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

2 months ago '04        #1
4718 page views
77 comments

Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 53046 53 K  Slaps total: 6875 6 K
Thoughts on SIA Collective Shoes? 👟

SIA stands for Somewhere In America
I’ve never been into sneakers, but the brand has some pretty nice kick designs. The designer/owner doesn’t seem to copy styles of already made shoes and every shoe he releases sells out fast
visit this link www.siacollective.com

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 08-27-2021 at 03:25 PM..
+17   

best
worst
77 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
bqstudios 
Props total: 19070 19 K  Slaps total: 3044 3 K
I used to follow their instagram and tried dm'ing them about buying some kicks, i really like them, but their on some exclusive bullsh*t and never replied back.

They make it too hard to cop kicks, and their website only has like 2 pairs at a time, if you want to buy what they show on the gram , you have to have some kind of membership wtf. so i unfollowed them fu*kem.
+47   

2 months ago '05        #3
CartelFamill 
Props total: 12811 12 K  Slaps total: 1474 1 K
 bqstudios said
I used to follow their instagram and tried dm'ing them about buying some kicks, i really like them, but their on some exclusive bullsh*t and never replied back.

They make it too hard to cop kicks, and their website only has like 2 pairs at a time, if you want to buy what they show on the gram , you have to have some kind of membership wtf. so i unfollowed them fu*kem.
Its not Hard them sh*ts drop every saturday and usually sell out and It clearly says in Bio He doesnt sell shoes out the DM
+20   

2 months ago '05        #4
CartelFamill 
Props total: 12811 12 K  Slaps total: 1474 1 K
I got about 15 pair
+7   

2 months ago '20        #5
Ninjahood 
Props total: 5225 5 K  Slaps total: 698 698
When you have to go up and out of your way to buy sneakers that kind of sort of look like nikes just to fill exclusive.... stop yourself and just do what the guy did that's actually holding up of these faux exclusive pieces of footwear.....

Buy some jewelry.
+6   

2 months ago '08        #6
MotorBoat Jones 
Props total: 5572 5 K  Slaps total: 508 508
Pros.
He’s a brother and he’s developed a nice little hustle for himself. Wayyy better than the Monyattis.

Cons.
His brand seems to be cool chasing. He might not bite a shoe 1:1. But you will see obvious elements of popular in style shoes of today on his designs.

Opportunities:
Can he create a more original silhouette not based off a AJ1 or a Reebok sock runner; And tell a story like Jerry Lorenzo?
+30   

2 months ago '15        #7
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 58784 58 K  Slaps total: 3354 3 K
 bqstudios said

Same sh*t. I hit duke up a min ago trying to support because he’s black. I even asked about copping the membership. fu*ka never hit me back. Dumb sh*t. Nucca really missing out on bread like that if you ask me. But I ain’t tripping.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 08-28-2021 at 04:40 PM..
+6   

2 months ago '06        #8
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20499 20 K  Slaps total: 1311 1 K
 Tastemaker331 said
I’ve never been into sneakers, but the brand has some pretty nice kick designs. The designer/owner doesn’t seem to copy styles of already made shoes and every shoe he releases sells out fast

Previous Threads:

Edit:

I'm going to add this since I'm pretty sure it hasn't been mentioned in previous threads.

In order to purchase an item you have to agree to the Terms and Services. Below are two parts of the Terms and Services you should be aware of.

"PERTAINING TO PREORDER ITEMS; By clicking "agree" you acknowledge that the item you are buying is a PREORDER item and is not going to be shipped until the product is completed in production. All updates are on instagram and all updates are given when we have information to provide. Preorder items can take from 60-90 days production time (not including shipping time)."

Because you will receive the shoes three to four months after your purchase, you will not be able to dispute this with your bank or credit card company.

"We accept refunds on all clothing items that have not been worn or damaged by the customer. We do not accept refunds on any leather goods, i.e Sneakers, boots, heels, backpacks, socks, wallets, or footwear because we have had people buy a shoe from us, wear it once, then try to clean them and return them, so because of sanitary reasons, we no longer accept refunds on footwear items, BUT WE DO OFFER EXCHANGE (if available) OR STORE CREDIT TOWARDS A FUTURE PURCHASE. There are no refunds on any PREORDER items however once you receive your "PRE-ORDERED" Clothing item if it does not fit or if there is a quality issue we will happily exchange for the size you need (if available) or offer you store credit. There are no refunds on backpacks, belt, bags, glasses, laces, socks, or duffle bags, ALL SALES ARE FINAL."

You see the grammatical error of "accept refunds" instead of "accept returns"? You know a lawyer wasn't involved in writing this.

On top of that you can't get a refund on pre-ordered items. So if you can't dispute the charge on your debit or credit card because it takes forever to get the shoes and you can't get a refund you are at the mercy of a guy that does not give a fu*k about you.

Your best bet is to buy a pair of shoes in stock and hope that you don't get two left shoes or shoes that are not true to size even though previous shoes were and that way you have time to dispute the charge on your debit or credit card.

Last edited by whammy; 08-28-2021 at 04:15 PM..
+25   

2 months ago '04        #9
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20 OP
Damn I didn’t know it was like that
I support him for the culture, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him get airheaded
I’ve seen him talk down to people before
+6   

2 months ago '04        #10
 whammy said

Previous Threads:

I ain’t gonna hold you
I don’t know a damn thing about kicks
The owner said that his designs were original and people seem to like him over that Kool Kiy dude

2 months ago '19        #11
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 5014 5 K  Slaps total: 311 311
Shoes look good, but the owner is a straight bozo.

He should let someone else handle customer service.
+12   

2 months ago '04        #12
 OaklandSmokin said
Shoes look good, but the owner is a straight bozo.

He should let someone else handle customer service.
What makes you say he’s a Bozo? I don’t know enough about him to give a fair judgement but it seems like y’all already know about him
+2   

2 months ago '19        #13
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 5014 5 K  Slaps total: 311 311
 Tastemaker331 said
What makes you say he’s a Bozo? I don’t know enough about him to give a fair judgement but it seems like y’all already know about him
When I had an instagram people who purchased his shoes would be in the comments asking questions about delivery times, not receiving confirmations, etc.
He would sh*t on people and talk crazy (no exaggeration) to his supporters who paid at least $150 for a shoe that they never received. And it wasnt just once or twice, it was all the time.
Its been threads made about him before.

Now hes in a youtube beef with the other independent Black sneaker designer KIY(?), the guy who makes the lighting bolt Jordan knock offs.

It just seems like a bad way of doing business as an independent company.
+13   

2 months ago '18        #14
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 40881 40 K  Slaps total: 3936 3 K
 Tobinmont said
Same sh*t. I hit duke up a min ago trying to support because he black.I even asked about copping the membership. fu*ka never hit me back. Dumb sh*t. Nucca really missing out on bread like that if you ask me. But I ain’t tripping.
So you mad the CEO of a fast growing company didn’t hit you back directly?

You know how many emails dms and tweets dude probably gets?

2 months ago '18        #15
Yhwh 
Props total: 2020 2 K  Slaps total: 244 244
If op not owner he in here somewhere even if just lurking.. nice shoes though

2 months ago '04        #16
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 37703 37 K  Slaps total: 2842 2 K
Easy pass off customer service alone
+4   

2 months ago '15        #17
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 58784 58 K  Slaps total: 3354 3 K
 shooter said
So you mad the CEO of a fast growing company didn’t hit you back directly?

You know how many emails dms and tweets dude probably gets?
Then get an a*sistant, nucca. And I added to my post that I ain’t tripping. You read that nucca? Quoting me for nothing. If someone has interest in my sh*t I make a way for them to support if I’m too busy to get back directly, if I want the support that is. But again for the hard of hearing, I ain’t tripping.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 08-28-2021 at 04:41 PM..
+9   

2 months ago '16        #18
halle 
Props total: 7 7  Slaps total: 2 2
1.I have a membership that allows you to get exclusive drops,discounts,and line jumping.It pays for itself.2.shoes are sold every SAT. to anyone fast enough to purchase.After their sold out a pre-order is usually put up.Here is where he trolls people.4.Pre-order takes up to 90 days.There is weekly update on Pre-orders being shipped.Some people get to asking where are my shoes in the comments.Its a trust the process type of situation.The people that ask about their product get cancelled and he has a couldnt trust the process sale.5.I have received all items purchased with great quality.6.He has a customer service dept. now.
+5   

2 months ago '05        #19
Ari Gold  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10438 10 K  Slaps total: 2309 2 K
The brand has came a long way from the financial stand point. I was way hyped on this when it came across me 2 or so years ago so I followed. Even tried nabbing a few pair but could never remember drop dates or times. I eventually grew tired of the unoriginal, uninspired work. Dudes a real prick too. He can't design his own sh*t to save his life then calls people stupid because he's obviously remodeling already established silhouettes. The only thing I really like is their clothes. Been looking for some A's colored sh*t on a monthly basis but there's absolutely no customer service if you have any questions. Hope dude remains successful and eating off other peoples designs because I know I would too if the opportunity was there but this sh*t ain't for me.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #20
Ari Gold  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10438 10 K  Slaps total: 2309 2 K
 halle said
1.I have a membership that allows you to get exclusive drops,discounts,and line jumping.It pays for itself.2.shoes are sold every SAT. to anyone fast enough to purchase.After their sold out a pre-order is usually put up.Here is where he trolls people.4.Pre-order takes up to 90 days.There is weekly update on Pre-orders being shipped.Some people get to asking where are my shoes in the comments.Its a trust the process type of situation.The people that ask about their product get cancelled and he has a couldnt trust the process sale.5.I have received all items purchased with great quality.6.He has a customer service dept. now.
fu*k that weak a*s membership
+2   

2 months ago '04        #21
 OaklandSmokin said
When I had an instagram people who purchased his shoes would be in the comments asking questions about delivery times, not receiving confirmations, etc.
He would sh*t on people and talk crazy (no exaggeration) to his supporters who paid at least $150 for a shoe that they never received. And it wasnt just once or twice, it was all the time.
Its been threads made about him before.

Now hes in a youtube beef with the other independent Black sneaker designer KIY(?), the guy who makes the lighting bolt Jordan knock offs.

It just seems like a bad way of doing business as an independent company.
I hear you
I’ve seen him talk down on someone who was asking an honest question
I guess some n*ggas change when they realize that their money train will not stop
 Yhwh said
If op not owner he in here somewhere even if just lurking.. nice shoes though
Lol that’s not me
I do believe that he will see this thread tho
n*ggas know what company I run

2 months ago '19        #22
HOTSEAThaas 
Props total: 190 190  Slaps total: 46 46
Dope brand. In these times, having access to the actual owner of a company is pretty modern, you can’t talk to any of these high end brands y’all love directly, or even have some sort of communication, so that’s cool! So if he’s lacking in customer service, or that’s your view, take into consideration, how many ppl are on the opposite end, basically being trolls or not following the preorder model.

2 months ago '16        #23
castroThirteen 
Props total: 18264 18 K  Slaps total: 2722 2 K
Can't knock the hustle at all. If you like em, buy em..just make sure you COMPREHEND the process. So you won't end up on a message board bi*ching about some sh*t later on down the line.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #24
pnostarr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 9469 9 K  Slaps total: 3890 3 K
 Tastemaker331 said

i can honestly say that i dont give a sht about sneakers... especially some new brand of sneakers

2 months ago '17        #25
Acebit 
Props total: 4231 4 K  Slaps total: 981 981
Them hos weak to me
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Article inside Btc 100k++ coming
156 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Hassan Campbell Responds To FBG Ducks Mother...."Duck Is Burning In Hell Right..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+32online now  15
Y'all Called It, Shuri is Definitely Not Black Panther Now
182 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  7
Cardi b turned down the chance to plead guilty, could face jail time