Aug 5 - North Korean defector says she was robbed by 3 black women,accused of being racist

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '04        #1
2136 page views
52 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 16429 16 K  Slaps total: 1623 1 K
Aug 5 - North Korean defector says she was robbed by 3 black women,accused of being racist

A North Korean defector claims she was mugged by three black women outside Chicago’s Saks Fifth Avenue store last year – but white bystanders accused her of being racist when she tried to call police.

Yeonmi Park, 27, told Joe Rogan’s podcast that she was robbed of her wallet near the department store on Michigan Avenue during a wave of looting across the city last summer.

Park – who has been outspoken on ‘woke’ culture – claims she grabbed hold of one of the women and was trying to call police but bystanders intervened.

She claims about 20 people, many who she said were white, accused her of being racist for blaming the women for mugging her.

“They were telling me that the color of their skin doesn’t make them a thief,” Park said.

“Calling a black person a thief is racist.”

Park claims the woman she was trying to restrain started punching her.

“I tried to call the police and they prevented me from calling the police,” Park said.

“That’s when I was thinking, “This country lost it”.”

She added: “Anybody can become a murderer or a thief, but it just happened to be a black woman.”

Park claimed that if the same incident had happened in North Korea, the bystanders would have immediately helped the victim.
“They’re not going to just, out of nowhere, scream: “You’re a racist’,” she said.

Park claimed in her interview with Rogan that authorities tracked down a suspect by reviewing surveillance footage and tracking her credit cards.

She suggested authorities would not prosecute them because there was so much crime in Chicago.

A report from CWB Chicago, however, said that Lecretia Harris, 29, was sentenced to two years in connection with the incident.
Harris pleaded guilty to unlawful restraint as part of a deal with prosecutors.

Park said that speaking out about such incidents had made her an ”enemy of the woke.”

Park says she was 13 when she and her family fled North Korea in 2007.

She lived in China and South Korea before coming to the US and attending New York’s Columbia University in 2016.

She has been outspoken of late regarding “woke” culture in the United States, saying it reminds her of the “censorship” of North Korea.

Park said in June she was shocked by the censorship Columbia University imposed on her by teaching her how to think.

“I literally crossed the Gobi Desert to be free and I realized I’m not free, America’s not free,” she told The Post at the time.

She also recently criticized Olympian Gwen Berry — accusing her of being spoiled for turning her back on the US flag.

visit this link https://nypost.com/2021/0 .. -being-racist/

best
worst
52 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 31329 31 K  Slaps total: 3499 3 K
So the bi*ch is a liar like damn near all of Rogan’s guests.
How someone stop you from calling 12 on Michigan avenue? That doesn’t even make sense not to mention they’re all on the Mag Mile bish just gotta clout chase
+39   

2 months ago '11        #3
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16194 16 K  Slaps total: 2133 2 K
“I literally crossed the Gobi Desert to be free and I realized I’m not free, America’s not free,” she told The Post at the time.
Then move back to China! fu*k this lying bi*ch. I think she's an op, or she's paid to lie. She gave like 3 different stories about burying her dad or some sh*t. She couldn't keep her story straight. This bi*ch probably a propagandist working for the right. I wouldn't be surprised. I dont trust anyone coming out of China, or even N.Korea for that matter.

She doesn't like it here and think there's no freedom, then she should have no problem taking her pale a*s back to China.
+36   

2 months ago '08        #4
el bundy 
Props total: 3834 3 K  Slaps total: 194 194
This bi*ch been making the rounds on Fascist media
+32   

2 months ago '16        #5
Head Coach 
Props total: 10234 10 K  Slaps total: 944 944
No comment but here's the article about the actual incident

+12   

2 months ago '17        #6
sjuelz 
Props total: 603 603  Slaps total: 131 131
+2   

2 months ago '14        #7
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 150007 150 K  Slaps total: 34657 34 K
Shes like tila tequila

Two Asian wh*res that worship white people

Last edited by strungout; 08-05-2021 at 03:56 PM..
+16   

2 months ago '04        #8
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 86022 86 K  Slaps total: 9289 9 K
Quit posting this Rogan dude

Last edited by erickonasis; 08-05-2021 at 05:26 PM..
+26   

2 months ago '19        #9
Megaman 
Props total: 5591 5 K  Slaps total: 6182 6 K
 Head Coach said

oh no you didn't!

outta here that factual nonsense!

2 months ago '04        #10
GoldynChyld421 
Props total: 3341 3 K  Slaps total: 476 476
 Head Coach said

A man and woman, she was robbed, punched in the chest, called the police. They tracked the 2 people down.

I didn't see the 3 women and the 20 YT's that were shouting racism as the thieves stood there and celebrated their victory in broad daylight lol
+22   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '14        #11
BasedSoul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9806 9 K  Slaps total: 536 536
 Head Coach said

Only relevant comment in this entire thread.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #12
Illogic 
Props total: 15463 15 K  Slaps total: 8977 8 K
 ChrisPartlowFro said
So the bi*ch is a liar like damn near all of Rogan’s guests.
How someone stop you from calling 12 on Michigan avenue? That doesn’t even make sense not to mention they’re all on the Mag Mile bish just gotta clout chase
For real them folk racist as hell downtown she expect us to believe they came to defense of some black people nah I need receipts

Last edited by Illogic; 08-05-2021 at 04:24 PM..
+9   

2 months ago '15        #13
PolygonMafia 
Props total: 14806 14 K  Slaps total: 1211 1 K
Didn't watch, but I'd fu*k.

Thank you and goodnight.

+2   

2 months ago '20        #14
gam3tit3 
Props total: 7278 7 K  Slaps total: 2099 2 K
I'm sorry, but my people have to stop doing fu*ked up sh*t and then play victim when we get called on it, good suffering for the bad, it's a reason why we always looked at like we criminals and fu*kin animals smh

Last edited by gam3tit3; 08-05-2021 at 04:27 PM..

2 months ago '13        #15
solidsnake1864 
Props total: 10447 10 K  Slaps total: 2911 2 K
She claims about 20 people, many who she said were white, accused her of being racist for blaming the women for mugging her.

“They were telling me that the color of their skin doesn’t make them a thief,” Park said.

“Calling a black person a thief is racist.”

"I tried to call the police and they prevented me from calling the police,” Park said.

She might be lying...

but maybe not because she did accurately describe what a pussified pink haired super liberal would do in this situation

2 months ago '04        #16
Skilllz 
Props total: 24631 24 K  Slaps total: 2397 2 K

something definitely sick with American society at this moment -- but let's be real; it always has been like that. If it ain't one thing it's the other.

There's definitely a spiritual war going on out there, no man is safe from.

Last edited by Skilllz; 08-05-2021 at 04:41 PM..
+10   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '18        #17
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 62794 62 K  Slaps total: 14318 14 K
Koreans don’t like black people, it’s that simple
+11   

2 months ago '10        #18
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 64654 64 K  Slaps total: 31358 31 K
 gam3tit3 said
I'm sorry, but my people have to stop doing fu*ked up sh*t and then play victim when we get called on it, good suffering from the bad, it's a reason why we always looked at like we criminals and fu*kin animals smh
@ and the Woke Wakanda Wankstas ain't tryna hear dat. Ever

2 months ago '21        #19
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 13323 13 K  Slaps total: 3494 3 K
 strungout said
Shes like tila tequila

Two Asian wh*res that worship white people

Damn she got fat
+7   

2 months ago '20        #20
gam3tit3 
Props total: 7278 7 K  Slaps total: 2099 2 K
 Kodack sixnine said
Koreans don’t like black people, it’s that simple
Nobody like black people,u want to know why? Cause we always depict that stereotype that others tell them about, we fu*ked up man and until our people start holding eachother accountable and stop taking off for them Everytime we play victim, we will never get better, no lie I think most white people are devil's, but my black people don't want to be better

2 months ago '17        #21
bossflossy 
Props total: 5914 5 K  Slaps total: 479 479
 gam3tit3 said
I'm sorry, but my people have to stop doing fu*ked up sh*t and then play victim when we get called on it, good suffering for the bad, it's a reason why we always looked at like we criminals and fu*kin animals smh
did you actually read what she claiming or did you immediately run in to bash black people?

no one is playing victim but her. she got mugged and the muggers got caught and went to prison. so at that point everything worked like it was supposed too

she then came with extras that a whole crowd of people gathered to stop her from calling 911 and calling her racist while she was being mugged

she was lying through her teeth and she's been caught in other lies, but she made a book pandering to right wingers and now she's getting exposure on huge platforms
+15   

2 months ago '15        #22
OsirisReborn 
Props total: 1606 1 K  Slaps total: 133 133
U can tell she MAGA because she hates “woke” sh*t but uses the same stupid language “I LITERALLY crossed the Gobi desert” like damn just say u crossed the desert
+8   

2 months ago '06        #23
jccd5. 
Props total: 3212 3 K  Slaps total: 292 292
 bossflossy said
did you actually read what she claiming or did you immediately run in to bash black people?

no one is playing victim but her. she got mugged and the muggers got caught and went to prison. so at that point everything worked like it was supposed too

she then came with extras that a whole crowd of people gathered to stop her from calling 911 and calling her racist while she was being mugged

she was lying through her teeth and she's been caught in other lies, but she made a book pandering to right wingers and now she's getting exposure on huge platforms
If that's the case,

fu*k her

How do you just make all of that extra sh*t up?

Bunch of bullsh*t

2 months ago '07        #24
Exquisit 
Props total: 2006 2 K  Slaps total: 369 369
I'll be honest, there's something 'off' with her and her story. I'm pretty sure Joe Rogan feels the same, bullsh*t meter is tingling..
+2   

2 months ago '04        #25
Mista Mizatti 
Props total: 4731 4 K  Slaps total: 374 374
 gam3tit3 said
Nobody like black people,u want to know why? Cause we always depict that stereotype that others tell them about, we fu*ked up man and until our people start holding eachother accountable and stop taking off for them Everytime we play victim, we will never get better, no lie I think most white people are devil's, but my black people don't want to be better

‘WE’ have seen this before. Gon’ head with that bullsh*t Kyle…
+13   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside BMF: Black Mafia Family - Season 1 | Discussion Thread (Starz)
128 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+38online now  20
Asap Rocky let Rihanna know her pus-y belonged to him 9 years ago
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-16online now  18
Slim Jesus Jr