Aug 5 - Moderna “...looking forward towards our vision of a single dose annual booster...”

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
62 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '20        #1
2409 page views
159 comments

I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6891 6 K  Slaps total: 7833 7 K
Aug 5 - Moderna “...looking forward towards our vision of a single dose annual booster...”

Moderna said Thursday that people will likely need a COVID-19 vaccine booster dose to protect against future mutations of the coronavirus, touting the “robust” antibody response generated by the additional shot.

Vaccine developers at Moderna “are looking forward towards our vision of a single dose annual booster that provides protection against COVID-19, flu and [respiratory syncytial virus] for adults. … We believe this is just the beginning,” CEO Stephane Bancel said.

The company has conducted studies to determine the benefits of administering a third “booster” shot of its two-dose vaccine to protect against the highly contagious delta variant that accounts for a majority of COVID-19 cases, as well as any future strains of the virus that develop.

Moderna’s Phase 2 trial of a 50-microgram booster dose generated a strong immune response against the delta, gamma, and beta variants — all of which seem to spread more easily and quickly than other variants, which could lead to more COVID-19 outbreaks. The third dose produced an antibody response nearly as strong as the response generated in previously unvaccinated people who received the first two doses of the vaccine.

The company also reported that its two-dose vaccine created lasting immunity months after receiving the second shot. The vaccine was still 93% effective after six months, compared to an efficacy rate of about 94% two weeks after received the second shot.

Pfizer, meanwhile, reported last week that the overall effectiveness of its two-dose vaccine fell from 96% to 84% in the six months following the second shot.

Moderna published news of its booster’s efficacy in its quarterly earnings report, which shows the company sold $4.2 billion worth of vaccine from April through June.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has maintained that a booster shot is not necessary to protect against COVID-19 variants. The CDC's vaccine guidance for healthcare professionals says patients are fully protected two weeks after the second of two doses and that “no additional doses are recommended at this time.”

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said on Monday that the agency is “trying hard to encourage people to report on the safety side if people have taken the initiative to get their third shot, again not yet recommended, but we have the capacity and are looking at those data right now.”

visit this link https://www.wsj.com/artic .. hs-11628165429

visit this link https://www.washingtonexa .. vid-19-strains

best
worst
159 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
Fras 
Props total: 3804 3 K  Slaps total: 3602 3 K
They get the boosters boostin.

+40   

2 months ago '21        #3
Swisha2k11 
Props total: 910 910  Slaps total: 536 536
Great news

2 months ago '20        #4
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
@

You will never be “fully vaccinated” from the Wuhan.

Last edited by I Know; 08-05-2021 at 12:49 PM..

2 months ago '06        #5
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87215 87 K  Slaps total: 13466 13 K
Promising data.

Hope Pfizer’s boosters work just as well
+1   

2 months ago '05        #6
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14418 14 K  Slaps total: 4977 4 K
Pfizer, meanwhile, reported last week that the overall effectiveness of its two-dose vaccine fell from 96% to 84% in the six months following the second shot.
+11   

2 months ago '20        #7
 Skateboard T said
Promising data.

Hope Pfizer’s boosters work just as well
Pfizer Says A 3rd Dose Of Its COVID-19 Vaccine Boosts Immunity

July 28, 2021

Today, Pfizer released preliminary data showing that a third dose of its COVID-19 vaccine does boost a person's immunity, at least as far as can be measured in the lab. As NPR's Joe Palca reports, this news comes as evidence begins to show that the efficacy of the vaccine may be waning over time.

2 months ago '05        #8
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14418 14 K  Slaps total: 4977 4 K
 I Know said

July 28, 2021

Today, Pfizer released preliminary data showing that a third dose of its COVID-19 vaccine does boost a person's immunity, at least as far as can be measured in the lab. As NPR's Joe Palca reports, this news comes as evidence begins to show that the efficacy of the vaccine may be waning over time.

set they a*s up for the okie doke...damn.

"promising data" does show a third , fourth and fifth shot...
+7   

2 months ago '19        #9
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 53495 53 K  Slaps total: 4778 4 K
Is OP the goth tranny? n*gga won’t get the shot but will take pictures shots of him in crop tops
+12   

2 months ago '20        #10
 Sizzler01 said
Covid Karens like @ are happy with 1%-32% efficiency/efficacy for the high risk after 2 injections.

2 months ago '06        #11
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87215 87 K  Slaps total: 13466 13 K
 I Know said

July 28, 2021

Yeah but I’d like more specific numbers, I’ve already read that report

2 months ago '20        #12
 DadeCounty said
Is OP the goth tranny? n*gga won’t get the shot but will take pictures shots of him in crop tops

2 months ago '20        #13
 Skateboard T said
Yeah but I’d like more specific numbers, I’ve already read that report
That’s your brand name injection company controlling the information / data / numbers they choose to make public.

Last edited by I Know; 08-05-2021 at 01:16 PM..

2 months ago '05        #14
bklyn 
Props total: 4418 4 K  Slaps total: 2513 2 K
All of a sudden ya'll love corporations now. They making bank off you. Yearly boosters. Ya'll ready and happy for that!
+24   

2 months ago '18        #15
A Cold Game 
Props total: 20363 20 K  Slaps total: 2687 2 K
We gotta be careful man… my fears are not about the vaccine … more so about the mandates … if you have to show proof a vaccination to function in society … and then have to get a booster every year … this will no doubt transition to a digital platform…. And once that happens…. Everything else can and will be incorporated…

The most extreme example of what I mean is …. Imagine being denied entry somewhere because once your QR code is scanned … it shows you have unpaid parking tickets .,, or back taxes …
Even further … your criminal record, tax status , child support, debt, can come into play as a “social credit score” system can easily be developed…. And establishments can deny entry based on your standing…

Even further … this can tie into your finances … you have a. August 4th deadline to get your booster or your accounts are frozen…

I know it sounds crazy… but I’m thinking like 10 -20 years ahead . But those laws will be made now .

There’s a black mirror episode kinda like this

+30   

2 months ago '16        #16
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8653 8 K  Slaps total: 3747 3 K

2 months ago '21        #17
Fras 
 bklyn said
All of a sudden ya'll love corporations now. They making bank off you. Yearly boosters. Ya'll ready and happy for that!
That propaganda is a hell of a drug. Propaganda got em all lovin corporations now!
+4   

2 months ago '16        #18
Eastcoast 
Props total: 8972 8 K  Slaps total: 2456 2 K
 I Know said
Covid Karens like @ are happy with 1%-32% efficiency/efficacy for the high risk after 2 injections.

Stop rooting for people to die. It’s cornball.
+4   

2 months ago '20        #19
 Eastcoast said
Stop rooting for people to die. It’s cornball.
That’s y’all Covid Karen gimps on that time of time and bullsh*t

Humanity / the human race will survive without them injections.

Y’all the selfish ones wishing to live forever. And death and discrimination for those that don’t take them injections or wear fu*kin mask.

2 months ago '16        #20
Eastcoast 
Props total: 8972 8 K  Slaps total: 2456 2 K
 I Know said
That’s y’all Covid Karen gimps on that time of time and bullsh*t

Humanity / the human race will survive without them injections.

Y’all the selfish ones wishing to live forever. And death and discrimination for those that don’t take them injections or wear fu*kin mask.

You're rooting for the vaccines to not work. Even if you don’t want to get it, it’s still weird to root against it. I never in my life hoped that the flu shot failed.

You’re lame.
+8   

2 months ago '09        #21
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 14193 14 K  Slaps total: 3711 3 K
 I Know said

July 28, 2021

just needed everybody to see this says boost immunity lol to all the ones that said the vaccines isn't supposed to boost immunity smh

2 months ago '20        #22
 Eastcoast said
You're rooting for the vaccines to not work. Even if you don’t want to get it, it’s still weird to root against it. I never in my life hoped that the flu shot failed.

You’re lame.
Y’all still rooting for them rushed injections to work

Ten year study is the STANDARD

Stay mad lab rat

Mask on. Sleeve up.

Last edited by I Know; 08-05-2021 at 02:17 PM..

2 months ago '09        #23
faceoffizhere 
 Fras said
That propaganda is a hell of a drug. Propaganda got em all lovin corporations now!
programming did a diabolical number on these dudes minds. Gotta think tho it just shows you it's a bunch of yt folks on this board
+5   

2 months ago '21        #24
Fras 
 faceoffizhere said
programming did a diabolical number on these dudes minds. Gotta think tho it just shows you it's a bunch of yt folks on this board
I'm white as fu*k but I don't try to hide that fact. but you right i think a lotta dudes on here hide it and act like someone theyre not.
+7   

2 months ago '09        #25
faceoffizhere 
 A Cold Game said
We gotta be careful man… my fears are not about the vaccine … more so about the mandates … if you have to show proof a vaccination to function in society … and then have to get a booster every year … this will no doubt transition to a digital platform…. And once that happens…. Everything else can and will be incorporated…

The most extreme example of what I mean is …. Imagine being denied entry somewhere because once your QR code is scanned … it shows you have unpaid parking tickets .,, or back taxes …
Even further … your criminal record, tax status , child support, debt, can come into play as a “social credit score” system can easily be developed…. And establishments can deny entry based on your standing…

Even further … this can tie into your finances … you have a. August 4th deadline to get your booster or your accounts are frozen…

I know it sounds crazy… but I’m thinking like 10 -20 years ahead . But those laws will be made now .

There’s a black mirror episode kinda like this

Movies and tv shows always tell us what they trying to do it's what big gov does. They even got the AI dogs from Black Mirror out here now.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+21online now  19
EU proposes mandatory USB-C on all devices including iPhones to reduce ewaste
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside RAPPER WATCHED HIS GIRLFRIEND GET KIDNAPPED, SHE WAS FOUND DEAD 5 HOURS..
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Who's lining up tonight for ps5 @ bestbuy?
254 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+75online now  13
😳 🐋 Floating (dead) Whale explodes in ocean
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy