Come On People Now, Everybody Get Together And Take The Shot Already!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '17        #1
698 page views
17 comments

Mr Scaramucci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x163
Props total: 111907 111 K  Slaps total: 25326 25 K
Come On People Now, Everybody Get Together And Take The Shot Already!

I'm so sick of people thinking that there's some kind of evil agenda with the vaccine.
Well, since when is the government not trying to help us?

The facts are - we are all in the middle of a total pandemic and, just look at the NUMBERS! Look at the all the deaths in the NEWS!

What don't people just get this?

I'm starting to get really embarrassed for our human race.
I mean, come on man, when has the government actually done anything except try to help everyone?
Why would this time be any different?

If you don't believe me, just go watch what Dr. Fauci says about it. I mean, are YOU a doctor, or even smart?
LOL, do you even science bro?

Let's all come to together and 'do the right thing'. I know we have our differences, but we should all be united in the realization that the NEWS is TELLING US exactly what to do about the serious PANDEMIC.

And don't try to argue and say something, something logical. The time for 'logic' is over. There is just too much 'logic' everywhere, it seems difficult to know why it conflicts with CNN or something. It's time to listen to our selected scientists that we see on the NEWS.

And - LOL on population control. They need us to all be healthy so WE can continue to make and ship products the WE buy.
WE design, build and ship new products that WE use and replace every year for the newest, shiniest model. That is what life is ALL ABOUT. Why would any 'powers that be' want to stop this?? Exactly - they wouldn't - dumb dumb...

Why on earth do people actually think anyone's trying to 'control' the population growth???

I mean, LOL. WE can just build more factories to make more stuff. We already have recycling, so we like fixed that problem in the 70s.

Come on everyone, don't believe the negative hype. Roll up your sleeve and be an AMERICAN! Actually, let's roll up our sleeves and just embrace the unity of the ONE WORLD! WE ARE ONE!

And, you might as well all get on the page sooner than later, otherwise, if you haven't gotten your shots yet and we are all on our 12th booster... you'll have to get all those boosters at once to catch up! Ouch! Just to see the new Joker movie in 3d?? Double Ouch.

Get a shot. Get a donut. Save 15$ on your car insurance. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

[spoiler - click to view]

best
worst
17 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8653 8 K  Slaps total: 3747 3 K
I support this message

+4   

2 months ago '04        #3
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 35319 35 K  Slaps total: 2696 2 K
 Mr Scaramucci said
I'm so sick of people thinking that there's some kind of evil agenda with the vaccine.
Well, since when is the government not trying to help us?

The facts are - we are all in the middle of a total pandemic and, just look at the NUMBERS! Look at the all the deaths in the NEWS!

What don't people just get this?

I'm starting to get really embarrassed for our human race.
I mean, come on man, when has the government actually done anything except try to help everyone?
Why would this time be any different?

If you don't believe me, just go watch what Dr. Fauci says about it. I mean, are YOU a doctor, or even smart?
LOL, do you even science bro?

Let's all come to together and 'do the right thing'. I know we have our differences, but we should all be united in the realization that the NEWS is TELLING US exactly what to do about the serious PANDEMIC.

And don't try to argue and say something, something logical. The time for 'logic' is over. There is just too much 'logic' everywhere, it seems difficult to know why it conflicts with CNN or something. It's time to listen to our selected scientists that we see on the NEWS.

And - LOL on population control. They need us to all be healthy so WE can continue to make and ship products the WE buy.
WE design, build and ship new products that WE use and replace every year for the newest, shiniest model. That is what life is ALL ABOUT. Why would any 'powers that be' want to stop this?? Exactly - they wouldn't - dumb dumb...

Why on earth do people actually think anyone's trying to 'control' the population growth???

I mean, LOL. WE can just build more factories to make more stuff. We already have recycling, so we like fixed that problem in the 70s.

Come on everyone, don't believe the negative hype. Roll up your sleeve and be an AMERICAN! Actually, let's roll up our sleeves and just embrace the unity of the ONE WORLD! WE ARE ONE!

And, you might as well all get on the page sooner than later, otherwise, if you haven't gotten your shots yet and we are all on our 12th booster... you'll have to get all those boosters at once to catch up! Ouch! Just to see the new Joker movie in 3d?? Double Ouch.

Get a shot. Get a donut. Save 15$ on your car insurance. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

My bad my dude did not mean to slap

2 months ago '21        #4
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 13399 13 K  Slaps total: 3517 3 K
If they found the cure to cancer they wouldn’t be having lottos for it ….
+5   

2 months ago '05        #5
YARKONE 
Props total: 3767 3 K  Slaps total: 747 747
 Jonny2soxs said
Cancer is contagious now. Thanks for the info, now I have to be twice as carefull around my mom who is f*ghting brea*t cancer... don't want to catch that cancer!
+2   

2 months ago '17        #6
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 37292 37 K  Slaps total: 10614 10 K
 Jonny2soxs said
 YARKONE said
Cancer is contagious now. Thanks for the info, now I have to be twice as carefull around my mom who is f*ghting brea*t cancer... don't want to catch that cancer!
That’s like the 3rd time today I’ve seen that goofball post that same sh*t. Just shows you how limited their brains are. My guys really thought he had a good one with that
+2   

2 months ago '17        #7
Op, go back to Reddit with your goofy a*s tone indicators you fu*king loser.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #8
Mr Scaramucci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x163 OP
 Mario Chalmers said
Op, go back to Reddit with your goofy a*s tone indicators you fu*king loser.
Keep up that Rhetoric and ya brain gonna get blown out of your skull

2 months ago '05        #9
YARKONE 
Props total: 3767 3 K  Slaps total: 747 747
 Mario Chalmers said
That’s like the 3rd time today I’ve seen that goofball post that same sh*t. Just shows you how limited their brains are. My guys really thought he had a good one with that
The worst, for me, simce my mom got diagnosed mid COVID season, I had to read up on that sh*t to be her support. Most cancers have a "cure" if you ctach it before it's too late. My mom got tatooed, so there would reference points for every laser treatment... for another few weeks now, once a week she gets laser treatment to k*ll the cancer.

The science is there... with fu*kin lasers nowadays.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #10
 YARKONE said
The worst, for me, simce my mom got diagnosed mid COVID season, I had to read up on that sh*t to be her support. Most cancers have a "cure" if you ctach it before it's too late. My mom got tatooed, so there would reference points for every laser treatment... for another few weeks now, once a week she gets laser treatment to k*ll the cancer.

The science is there... with fu*kin lasers nowadays.
That’s crazy. Best of luck man to you and your mother man.
+3   

2 months ago '13        #11
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 99850 99 K  Slaps total: 41206 41 K
The vaccine doesn't prevent people from getting nor spreading sick germs

what the hell is wrong wit u OP

And if you're vaccinated u should be safe right

So why tf u worried bout us fam

+3   

2 months ago '16        #12
PrinceDreSON 
Props total: 7503 7 K  Slaps total: 1780 1 K
The government is not your friend and I have no idea why you think they are
+2   

2 months ago '21        #13
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12023 12 K  Slaps total: 2034 2 K
The vax debate takes a turn as bx members f*ght it out on the street.

provax gets his a*s beat after a sucker punch

2 months ago '20        #14
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22079 22 K  Slaps total: 1767 1 K
Op you know you can skeptical about the vaccine without acting like a f*g**t, right?

2 months ago '10        #15
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 83084 83 K  Slaps total: 18368 18 K
I realized last night that the people who are trying to force everyone else to take the vaccine are doing it because they don’t want to be the only ones that made a bad decision

If everyone gets vaccinated and it still doesn’t work to slow down transmission of the virus then they’ll just say “well we tried”.

That’s why they want to force other people to take it. Because if the data starts to show that the vaccine isn’t working as it was suggested, you’re going to have people pointing the finger at the people who got vaccinated and calling them dumb.

At the end of the day, if you want the vaccine take the vaccine. If you don’t want it don’t take it. If you’re going to call something “misinformation” make sure you do it for both sides. Because yes BOTH sides are putting out misinformation to make their argument sound better.

It’s up to you to decipher what’s real and what’s not.
+4   

2 months ago '19        #16
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 41157 41 K  Slaps total: 8866 8 K
 PrinceDreSON said
The government is not your friend and I have no idea why you think they are
Government is supposed to help serve the citizens, not become their overlord.
Flu vaccine has been around for a long time. It is voluntary to get it. People die from it every year. No one pushed for mandatory masks, social distancing, shut downs or vaccine rules.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #17
PeeKwod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9472 9 K  Slaps total: 347 347
 Mr Scaramucci said

I was already rubbing baby powder on my hands too
+1   

2 months ago '17        #18
Mr Scaramucci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x163 OP
 PeeKwod said
I was already rubbing baby powder on my hands too
lol

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  11
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
270 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Sep 26 - 75 year old man convinced by Anti Vaxxers to leave hospital di..
102 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Kyrie Irving could skip Nets home games because of ‘oppressing’ vaccine ma..
152 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Sep 25 - Dog The Bounty Hunter Enters The Chat; Goes To Home Of Brian L..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy