Ti arrested

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '19        #1
2829 page views
85 comments

Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 22153 22 K  Slaps total: 7843 7 K
Ti arrested

throat repellent on suicide watch image

best
worst
85 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19 OP
Props total: 22153 22 K  Slaps total: 7843 7 K
Wonder if he gone snitch to get out this time
+2   

1 month ago '08        #3
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45160 45 K  Slaps total: 2554 2 K
Atleast he somewhere they speak English. fu*k getting locked up anywhere especially out of the country.
+24   

1 month ago '15        #4
TalibanDread 
Props total: 45658 45 K  Slaps total: 4761 4 K
 Free my soul said
Who did he snitch on last time? BX loves calling him a snitch but no can seem to answer who he got locked up.

Edit: Do not quote me without receipts. If he's such a snitch someone would have put their name out by now.

Last edited by TalibanDread; 08-05-2021 at 08:49 AM..
+22   

1 month ago '11        #5
KING JAYY 
Props total: 38195 38 K  Slaps total: 14182 14 K
 TalibanDread said
Who did he snitch on last time? BX loves calling him a snitch but no can seem to answer who he got locked up.
He got on the stand and told on the n*gga that k*lled phil, then got the video scrubbed from the internet

1 month ago '17        #6
Sonysony  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7242 7 K  Slaps total: 814 814
 TalibanDread said
People call different things snitching

When his best friend got murdered , he got on the stand and recalled the events of the night shìt happened....a lot of people call that snitching, most n*ggas in the street would just say they don’t know anything and not get on the stand, especially since the word was he was the aggressor...people justify it and say the guys own brother told on him and whatever, but t.I still got on the stand, and he said he did it for phils mom....

Crime stoppers sh*t but that’s not really snitchin, he had influence and police prolly thought the tipster could get people to snitch for reward money...plus the time he got for all them guns people a*sume...money does talk plus whatever else he had to do
+1   

1 month ago '04        #7
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 13782 13 K  Slaps total: 3131 3 K
da tipster back in his domicile...

1 month ago '04        #8
zone3cp 
Props total: 136648 136 K  Slaps total: 14679 14 K
 TalibanDread said

Same dude who makes gay threads as you can see below……No reason to give these clowns life on here.

They become paralegals, district attorneys, and homophobes all from the same childhood room now as an adult while bi*ching at mom’s for burning up their pizza rolls.

These dudes don’t go out anywhere, no bi*ches, or doing anything productive in life. They celebrity obsessed by trying to hate on anybody more successful than them.

Last edited by zone3cp; 08-05-2021 at 12:57 AM..
+10   

1 month ago '19        #9
SumYungHungGuy 
Props total: 4479 4 K  Slaps total: 376 376
Everyone else can go oversea but this n*gga

1 month ago '15        #10
TalibanDread 
Props total: 45658 45 K  Slaps total: 4761 4 K
 Sonysony said

When his best friend got murdered , he got on the stand and recalled the events of the night shìt happened....a lot of people call that snitching, most n*ggas in the street would just say they don’t know anything and not get on the stand, especially since the word was he was the aggressor...people justify it and say the guys own brother told on him and whatever, but t.I still got on the stand, and he said he did it for phils mom....

Crime stoppers sh*t but that’s not really snitchin, he had influence and police prolly thought the tipster could get people to snitch for reward money...plus the time he got for all them guns people a*sume...money does talk plus whatever else he had to do
So you said all that to say T.I. never snitched, I agree.

1 month ago '06        #11
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18243 18 K  Slaps total: 1188 1 K
He was soundin' like Katt Williams when he was telling his story.

1 month ago '04        #12
zone3cp 
Props total: 136648 136 K  Slaps total: 14679 14 K
He’ll be aight…….The n*gga is troubleman.

Sounds petty anyways…

You’ll see this n*gga back on IG in like 48 hours saying he had to pay a fine.

1 month ago '12        #13
KUKOC 
Props total: 6362 6 K  Slaps total: 2471 2 K

1 month ago '15        #14
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16663 16 K  Slaps total: 3277 3 K
The Tipster in his natural element.

Y'all better do your dirt by yourself, cause he telling on any and everybody

1 month ago '16        #15
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42399 42 K  Slaps total: 4465 4 K
Overseas?

Which country?
+1   

1 month ago '15        #16
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 20157 20 K  Slaps total: 2653 2 K
Sounds like Dutch English in the background if I ever heard it. So he is in the Netherlands I am guessing Amsterdam?

Wild wouldn’t have guess that country was open . I can’t imagine traveling now. I used to travel more than often now I haven’t even went near the airport in over a year.

1 month ago '15        #17
KING SOULJA 
Props total: 30924 30 K  Slaps total: 13694 13 K
Free tip.

He was my last favorite rapper before I found Soulja
+1   

1 month ago '20        #18
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6891 6 K  Slaps total: 7833 7 K
 TalibanDread said
One person tells the police him and his brother doubled back to fire more shots plus others specific details leading up to a shooting.

And a victim witness corroborates the narrative and timeline of said snitch. Plus this victim witness includes his own reasoning for said shooting.

How are they both not snitches that testified on the stand for the state to gain a conviction against one specific individual?

And it was a cold case until after this victim witness got busted by the Feds over guns and silencers.

Everyone can agree the brother is a snitch but star victim witness that corroborates the snitches story just can’t be a snitch as well.

Or even the snitch corroborates TI’s victim witness testimony and motive for the shooting.

"All of those rounds were fired for me, in my opinion.”

@

Fools turned snitch for the D.A., be heaven-sent
Switched like a stone-bi*ch, turned states evidence

Last edited by I Know; 08-05-2021 at 02:36 AM..

1 month ago '19        #19
skippa 
Props total: 10562 10 K  Slaps total: 1452 1 K
 Sonysony said

He snitched on whoever set up that gun deal, too.

A real street n*gga with dumb chips woulda did recon on the n*ggas that k*lled his best friend that were only 5 hours away, like they did on him.

Them n*ggas was terrorizing and threatening him that's why he go caught buying all them guns, because they had Clifford Harris scared for his life.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #20
BigGVD 
Props total: 5080 5 K  Slaps total: 846 846
 Free my soul said
Can you tell me who he snitched on before?

I’ll be waiting for your answer, my schedule is free today

1 month ago '20        #21
 BigGVD said
Can you tell me who he snitched on before?

I’ll be waiting for your answer, my schedule is free today
Is providing motive as to why Hosea Thomas was on trial on a murder charge snitching to you?

+2   

1 month ago '04        #22
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 129282 129 K  Slaps total: 18460 18 K
What the purpose of making a video of it? T. I desperate for attention

1 month ago '21        #23
BigGVD 
Props total: 5080 5 K  Slaps total: 846 846
 I Know said
Is providing motive as to why Hosea Thomas was on trial on a murder charge snitching to you?

If he’s already on trial then the state already had sufficient motive buddy

You ever been in trouble with the law? Most states don’t even need motive, they just need intent

1 month ago '20        #24
 BigGVD said
If he’s already on trial then the state already had sufficient motive buddy

You ever been in trouble with the law? Most states don’t even need motive, they just need intent
What was the need for TI to take the stand for the state?

Since you are under the impression he wasn’t needed as the star state witness.

And it sounds like you don’t understand the process.

The state just gone have victims / witnesses / snitches testify for the state that they never spoken to prior?

TI was the star witness victim for what went down in the club. Plus what went down on the highway.

And he spoke on both.

Last edited by I Know; 08-05-2021 at 03:32 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '17        #25
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 94017 94 K  Slaps total: 17463 17 K
op got t.i. on his mind in the early hours of the morning....smh. yo op if you got something to get off your chest we can link up and box it out. if not, fu*k all your family members live or not.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  38
Karen Civil getting called out by Nipsey's people on Clubhouse, she's in atten..
344 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Article inside What do you know that nobody else knows, BX?
56 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  19
Tesla just crushed the record for fastest electric vehicle in the world
49 comments
2 days ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy