These the songs Dipset needed to play, they fumbled the bag

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '19        #1
2166 page views
94 comments

Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 21951 21 K  Slaps total: 7807 7 K
These the songs Dipset needed to play, they fumbled the bag

+7   

best
worst
94 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
shadow_boxer 
Props total: 2434 2 K  Slaps total: 247 247
they should have went hard with their mixtape sht against the Lox then the anthems latter
+18   

1 month ago '18        #3
Seymour Witty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 13655 13 K  Slaps total: 2023 2 K
dipset a more cult fanbase
but nobody knows those songs you posted lmfao

i didn't realize til yesterday but LOX got wild classic joints that the casual fan knows
you can't say the same about The Set
+37   

1 month ago '04        #4
shadow_boxer 
Props total: 2434 2 K  Slaps total: 247 247
 Seymour Witty said

i didn't realize til yesterday but LOX got wild classic joints that the casual fan knows
earyl dipset from 2001-2004 was underground they didnt reach cult status until around 06. Against the Lox they should have def went more with the underground stuff that core fans know. Out of the songs op posted "You Oughtta" know is one of those bangers core dipset fans know.

Their showman ship is one thing that really hurt them

Last edited by shadow_boxer; 08-04-2021 at 05:33 PM..
+13   

1 month ago '15        #5
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14219 14 K  Slaps total: 2634 2 K
I didn't have time to watch the battle last night but I watched the replacement today. To me, the issue wasn't really the songs Dipset was playing. I think what nobody so far on this thread or online has mentioned was how POWERFUL Jadakiss's voice is. I've always felt that rappers like Kiss, Scarface, Prodigy, Pac, X, the D.O.C(before the accident), Easy-E, Jeezy, Tray Dee, Del the Funky Homosapien, even Ja Rule had voices that were like an instrument of their own sonically. They can say anything and make it sound dope rhyming or not but when you get them with the perfect beat it's a wrap!

It's HARD to audio wise to talk over a n*gga like Jadakiss or out vocal him. Cam and Jimmy were trying to but Kiss's voice sonically is on a different level. Alot of n*ggas whether it's rappers or singers get older and their voices becomes less powerful but Kiss's voice is still pristine and not only that he's in better shape than all of them cats so his breathe control and performance was just incredible. Dipset's performance wasn't as bad as I personally thought it was going to be after listening to the comments it's just that Kiss there's a reason why Kiss had the balls to call himself top 5 DOA. No matter where you ranks him there's not many artists that can get up there spit bars in unison, talk sh*t better than n*gga and spit freestyles without gassing out. He's a REAL MC aka Muscial Conductor aka Mic Controlled aka Move the Crow! Shout out to him more than anything I watched. WOW!
+40   

1 month ago '11        #6
shellz386  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13537 13 K  Slaps total: 2137 2 K
You just took me back in time with those

1 month ago '20        #7
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 15597 15 K  Slaps total: 1283 1 K
I was waiting for

+14   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '19        #8
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19 OP
Props total: 21951 21 K  Slaps total: 7807 7 K
 chiladin708 said
I didn't have time to watch the battle last night but I watched the replacement today. To me, the issue wasn't really the songs Dipset was playing. I think what nobody so far on this thread or online has mentioned was how POWERFUL Jadakiss's voice is. I've always felt that rappers like Kiss, Scarface, Prodigy, Pac, X, the D.O.C(before the accident), Easy-E, Jeezy, Tray Dee, Del the Funky Homosapien, even Ja Rule had voices that were like an instrument of their own sonically. They can say anything and make it sound dope rhyming or not but when you get them with the perfect beat it's a wrap!

It's HARD to audio wise to talk over a n*gga like Jadakiss or out vocal him. Cam and Jimmy were trying to but Kiss's voice sonically is on a different level. Alot of n*ggas whether it's rappers or singers get older and their voices becomes less powerful but Kiss's voice is still pristine and not only that he's in better shape than all of them cats so his breathe control and performance was just incredible. Dipset's performance wasn't as bad as I personally thought it was going to be after listening to the comments it's just that Kiss there's a reason why Kiss had the balls to call himself top 5 DOA. No matter where you ranks him there's not many artists that can get up there spit bars in unison, talk sh*t better than n*gga and spit freestyles without gassing out. He's a REAL MC aka Muscial Conductor aka Mic Controlled aka Move the Crow! Shout out to him more than anything I watched. WOW!
If Dipset actually gave a damn a preformed like they should have, they would have either A lost but still did good, or b won. It wouldn't have been oh Dipset lost badly
+4   

1 month ago '07        #9
DaKid91 
Props total: 3483 3 K  Slaps total: 410 410
 Free my soul said
If Dipset actually gave a damn a preformed like they should have, they would have either A lost but still did good, or b won. It wouldn't have been oh Dipset lost badly
This. Thing is, LOX aint really got too many hits they they did dolo, the feats they have + the live preformance (Jada esp) is the reason why Dipset lost.

1 month ago '15        #10
SmokinBigDope  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15270 15 K  Slaps total: 2685 2 K
 nyctoneworleans said
I was waiting for

I just shed a thug's tear. Song is now officially rennamed Dipset 2021.

Last edited by SmokinBigDope; 08-04-2021 at 05:50 PM..
+7   

1 month ago '18        #11
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 31146 31 K  Slaps total: 3487 3 K
…what bag? You interlopers make threads with titles saying anything

1 month ago '19        #12
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 10282 10 K  Slaps total: 12753 12 K
Once I knew the mainstream ain't jack the songs I was jackin from Dipset back in the day I knew that the powers that be didn't want that vibe lowkey.. I just didn't know how big of a impact the powers that be ignoring a wave or even dipset not knowing what's hot would have down the line and that would literally be the sole reason besides juelz turning fiend and dipset beefin why they lost smh

1 month ago '20        #13
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 15597 15 K  Slaps total: 1283 1 K
 SmokinBigDope said
I just shed a thugs tear

Ain't nothing more gangsta than that bro
#thugcry

1 month ago '19        #14
 DaKid91 said
This. Thing is, LOX aint really got too many hits they they did dolo, the feats they have + the live preformance (Jada esp) is the reason why Dipset lost.
Dipset didn't play or push their right songs. They was focus on the weak sh*ts. Jada and dem n*ggas kept it hard all the way through it was perfect. And Jada he had an extra energy with him I peeped, just know. That's my n*gga.
+3   

1 month ago '07        #15
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 28149 28 K  Slaps total: 7013 7 K
It didn’t matter what songs they played when the performance and execution was terrible. They didn’t lose because of song selection. They lost because they didn’t take it seriously.
+8   

1 month ago '17        #16
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 75634 75 K  Slaps total: 25959 25 K
They would have lost even worse if mixtape bags was open, ESPECIALLY with that crowd
+1   

1 month ago '04        #17
gamespitter84 
Props total: 551 551  Slaps total: 114 114
 Seymour Witty said

True but if u fan of the set u know most of they songs(same goes for lox) … an that’s the problem they only play certain songs….cam could of played the intro to come with me..
+1   

1 month ago '16        #18
JarlesBronson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25911 25 K  Slaps total: 3162 3 K
Not to be rude man but besides you oughtta know these are TERRIBLE selections if you're trying to showcase the best classic Dipset material

They got multiple albums worth of truly classic mixtapes material

Last edited by JarlesBronson; 08-04-2021 at 05:58 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '17        #19
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 13310 13 K  Slaps total: 7213 7 K

+7   

1 month ago '12        #20
Klasicktha1 
Props total: 9012 9 K  Slaps total: 2095 2 K
None of those songs would've helped
+3   

1 month ago '10        #21
jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 26885 26 K  Slaps total: 4257 4 K
Yall swear yall own personal playlist is what is hitting. NONE of these songs would have done well, and none of songs you posted were popular when they dropped, not in the streets and sure as hell not beyond that.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #22
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 48586 48 K  Slaps total: 10267 10 K

Honorable Mention

1 month ago '20        #23
ThaTzKrazYie 
Props total: 1076 1 K  Slaps total: 66 66
n*gga no

1 month ago '19        #24
 JarlesBronson said
Not to be rude man but besides you oughtta know these are TERRIBLE selections if you're trying to showcase the best classic Dipset material

They got multiple albums worth of truly classic mixtapes material
Thats what I'm saying not even fans know what's good for them. I feel like I know tho but we ain't gon get too deep. They would've won if lowkey they picked the most demonic songs to put it bluntly. They aint play Get Em Daddy, n*gga played Get Em Girls which I knew was softer than Get Em Daddy.. These n*ggas bro lol Why you think I be on my demon sh*t I learned from these n*ggas Dipset solely but they didn't see the potential I saw and that's really it. Thatt was the only way to beat the Lox. And they played none of them. And that's why they loss because the Lox and performing them songs is an extra energy that they wasn't gon be able to handle if they kept it pg. Uh Huh from Juelz is one of them.. The Oughta Know and sh*t they would've lost .. The vibes is if they went for their darker tracks they probably would've had a better chance and still lost and created a better vibe

Last edited by beamjawn; 08-04-2021 at 06:24 PM..

1 month ago '16        #25
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 91322 91 K  Slaps total: 10048 10 K
 Free my soul said
Yeah they started tryin to set the vibe and sh*t with beach chairs and all these extra people on stage and zeekey doing nothin. The lox came 3 deep flexin and talkin sh*t except louch, he was just laughin at them the whole time.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  58
Video inside Sniper Gang Artist Wiz Da Wizard k*lled In Florida
114 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
102 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  24
"Beat box" rapper spotemgotem SHOT 9 times
222 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Sep 17 - Red states, unable to take care of the unvaccinated, now ask Blue sta..
137 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy