LOX vs Dipset: Tariq Nasheed's 🔥🔥 meta-physical breakdown

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '17        #1
794 page views
14 comments

SimeonWisest 
Props total: 10967 10 K  Slaps total: 1482 1 K
LOX vs Dipset: Tariq Nasheed's 🔥🔥 meta-physical breakdown

Tariq really broke this down to a science. The Lox know Jada is the Chief. Stylez and Sheek confident enough to realize this and support their leader making themselves and the group shine harder as a byproduct.
Dipset always had internal strive. All haters who think they're the Chief and couldn't accept Camron is the de facto leader.

Must watch! image

And don't forget to donate to that Hidden History Museaum before we get our history wiped out the books

best
worst
14 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
Bateman 
Props total: 17489 17 K  Slaps total: 1534 1 K
Who da fu*k wants to hear what Tariq Nasheed has to say about last nights versus

Last edited by Bateman; 08-04-2021 at 05:43 PM..
+12   

2 months ago '11        #3
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 52170 52 K  Slaps total: 5266 5 K
he aint say nothing no different than what most people already concluded... minus the E.T. weirdo narrative... i said the sh*t about 50 times today about the Brotherhood of the Lox vs. The Falling Out of the Dips and how it was apparent without them n*ggas even having to speak!

and someone tell this hotep n*gga we dont need no more fu*kin museums about sh*t already in museums... How about filter some of the money he spending making these well-presented movies and etc to the urban areas...

and if he is doing so already... send more, not make a museum to monetize off of during a fu*kin Pandemic or make a free movie narrating the sh*t he plans on displaying in the museum!

these conscious, scammin a*s n*ggas really getting annoying as fu*k!

Last edited by Sinamatik CFR; 08-04-2021 at 03:50 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '06        #4
on_my_grind 
Props total: 12123 12 K  Slaps total: 1319 1 K

+1   

2 months ago '04        #5
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 35218 35 K  Slaps total: 2693 2 K
 Sinamatik CFR said
he aint say nothing no different than what most people already concluded... minus the E.T. weirdo narrative... i said the sh*t about 50 times today about the Brotherhood of the Lox vs. The Falling Out of the Dips and how it was apparent without them n*ggas even having to speak!

and someone tell this hotep n*gga we dont need no more fu*kin museums about sh*t already in museums... How about filter some of the money he spending making these well-presented movies and etc to the urban areas...

and if he is doing so already... send more, not make a museum to monetize off of during a fu*kin Pandemic or make a free movie narrating the sh*t he plans on displaying in the museum!

these conscious, scammin a*s n*ggas really getting annoying as fu*k!
Thx for the cliffs I can't stand that dude
+3   

2 months ago '05        #6
Da Gooneyz 
Props total: 4694 4 K  Slaps total: 654 654
Really

2 months ago '17        #7
Petieparker 
Props total: 20764 20 K  Slaps total: 1944 1 K
 SimeonWisest said

Tariq really broke this down to a science. The Lox know Jada is the Chief. Stylez and Sheek confident enough to realize this and support their leader making themselves and the group shine harder as a byproduct.
Dipset always had internal strive. All haters who think they're the Chief and couldn't accept Camron is the de facto leader.

Must watch!

And don't forget to donate to that Hidden History Museaum before we get our history wiped out the books

Lox did the Dipset how Jared Taylor did Tariq

2 months ago '04        #8
Aesop730 
Props total: 21853 21 K  Slaps total: 2354 2 K

2 months ago '11        #9
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 52170 52 K  Slaps total: 5266 5 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Thx for the cliffs I can't stand that dude
i didnt even click the video... I know that n*gga angles he been doing this sh*t so long, lol!
+3   

2 months ago '17        #10
Iduzdis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14876 14 K  Slaps total: 3304 3 K
nah fiuck Tariq on this one. We NY got this. we different. Cool black people, but NY don't move like Tariq. lol

2 months ago '11        #11
nyc 
Props total: 8048 8 K  Slaps total: 836 836
an hr watching tariq talk about bullsh*t..

+2   

2 months ago '21        #12
AdmRu 
Props total: 3253 3 K  Slaps total: 899 899
 Iduzdis said
nah fiuck Tariq on this one. We NY got this. we different. Cool black people, but NY don't move like Tariq. lol
Don't None of u five city in one a*s ngas got rights to what Yonkers did to y'all lmao.. y'all ain't back cuz .... Just lucky they signed to a couple 'Made in NYC' labels.

2 months ago '20        #13
Lebrown james 
Props total: 2346 2 K  Slaps total: 152 152
Wait Tariq begging for a museum now... What he seen umar forever scam and said he want a piece of the action.....

2 months ago '17        #14
Iduzdis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14876 14 K  Slaps total: 3304 3 K
 AdmRu said
Don't None of u five city in one a*s ngas got rights to what Yonkers did to y'all lmao.. y'all ain't back cuz .... Just lucky they signed to a couple 'Made in NYC' labels.
The Lox rep NY. You not from the city. Move out the way.

2 months ago '04        #15
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 13861 13 K  Slaps total: 3140 3 K
aksin for donations? is he that well off to be kicked outta government cheese line?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside BMF: Black Mafia Family - Season 1 | Discussion Thread (Starz)
128 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-18online now  22
Slim Jesus Jr
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+38online now  20
Asap Rocky let Rihanna know her pus-y belonged to him 9 years ago
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside SMACK/URL - Summer Madness XI [DISCUSSION THREAD] (4PM ET x CAFFEINE x ..
1526 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy