TMZ releases the arrest of jaxson hayes

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '19        #1
3804 page views
127 comments

DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 53186 53 K  Slaps total: 4746 4 K
TMZ releases the arrest of jaxson hayes

fu*k the LAPD
+33   

best
worst
127 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '05        #2
EMPATHY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 99074 99 K  Slaps total: 58671 58 K
Smh wtf….

2 months ago '16        #3
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 84502 84 K  Slaps total: 3914 3 K
Need to see the police footage before they approached this mans property. This just the middle of the movie and doesn’t show the cause
+35   

2 months ago '05        #4
Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 68100 68 K  Slaps total: 10523 10 K
fu*k these pigs man

they were prob intimidated and scared since he's a 7 foot tall black man
+17   

2 months ago '09        #5
dadon85 
Props total: 47945 47 K  Slaps total: 4893 4 K
Wow.

Get that lawsuit
+13   

2 months ago '05        #6
Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 68100 68 K  Slaps total: 10523 10 K
Whatever happened before the clip, this is a clear excessive use of force. No question.
+10   

2 months ago '10        #7
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 81882 81 K  Slaps total: 18064 18 K
These the people y’all calling American Heroes

+31   

2 months ago '19        #8
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
 Stuart Scott said
Whatever happened before the clip, this is a clear excessive use of force. No question.

Exactly.. wtf did the guy recording get arrested for? Not like he was interfering with the arrest. Hope jaxson and everyone involved get paid off these c*cksuckers

+17   

2 months ago '19        #9
aaf192020 
Props total: 42395 42 K  Slaps total: 4087 4 K
These dudes ran down on the cameraman like he was a terrorist. Smh.
+40   

2 months ago '20        #10
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6891 6 K  Slaps total: 7833 7 K
TMZ Sports has obtained video showing the controversial arrest of New Orleans Pelicans center Jaxson Hayes ... an incident LAPD is now investigating for possible use of excessive force.

The clip starts with 21-year-old Hayes -- the #8 overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft -- tussling on the ground with 3 police officers who are attempting to control and cuff Jaxson. One of the cops presses his taser against the Pelican center's chest and shocks him.

Backup eventually arrives and the video shuts off as the man recording is approached by police.

Hayes was ultimately taken into custody around 3 AM before being treated at a local hospital for minor injuries sustained during the altercation. He was charged with resisting arrest ... and posted a $25K bond.

On Tuesday, Los Angeles PD Chief Michael Moore announced the department launched an investigation into the arrest after Hayes alleged force was applied to his neck -- causing him difficulty breathing.

It's important to note the video we obtained starts with Jaxson on the ground and the taser against his body. TMZ Sports did not edit the starting point of the video.

However, what happened before the video starts rolling is critical ... 'cause cops say Hayes is the one who started and escalated the physical confrontation.

Police claim when they arrived on the scene, Hayes attempted to enter the home -- despite their commands -- before he ultimately shoved an officer, injuring him.

"Body worn video captured Hayes repeatedly attempting to enter the
residence despite officers blocking his path and verbal commands for him to remain outside,'' police said in a statement.

"Officers requested a backup and they attempted to place Hayes' hands behind his back; however, Hayes broke free of the officers' grasp and pushed one of the officers into a wall.''

2 months ago '19        #11
 I Know said
TMZ Sports has obtained video showing the controversial arrest of New Orleans Pelicans center Jaxson Hayes ... an incident LAPD is now investigating for possible use of excessive force.

The clip starts with 21-year-old Hayes -- the #8 overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft -- tussling on the ground with 3 police officers who are attempting to control and cuff Jaxson. One of the cops presses his taser against the Pelican center's chest and shocks him.

Backup eventually arrives and the video shuts off as the man recording is approached by police.

Hayes was ultimately taken into custody around 3 AM before being treated at a local hospital for minor injuries sustained during the altercation. He was charged with resisting arrest ... and posted a $25K bond.

On Tuesday, Los Angeles PD Chief Michael Moore announced the department launched an investigation into the arrest after Hayes alleged force was applied to his neck -- causing him difficulty breathing.

It's important to note the video we obtained starts with Jaxson on the ground and the taser against his body. TMZ Sports did not edit the starting point of the video.

However, what happened before the video starts rolling is critical ... 'cause cops say Hayes is the one who started and escalated the physical confrontation.

Police claim when they arrived on the scene, Hayes attempted to enter the home -- despite their commands -- before he ultimately shoved an officer, injuring him.

"Body worn video captured Hayes repeatedly attempting to enter the
residence despite officers blocking his path and verbal commands for him to remain outside,'' police said in a statement.

"Officers requested a backup and they attempted to place Hayes' hands behind his back; however, Hayes broke free of the officers' grasp and pushed one of the officers into a wall.''

So why didn’t they release the footage from the cops recording?
+4   

2 months ago '15        #12
mwtx 
Props total: 23711 23 K  Slaps total: 3988 3 K
I fu*kIN told y’all in the original thread trying to trash this kid about the LAPD, which SHOULD be common knowledge by now.
+12   

2 months ago '20        #13
 DadeCounty said

So why didn’t they release the footage from the cops recording?
TMZ is able to get specific body camera footage that quickly?

2 months ago '07        #14
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 51893 51 K  Slaps total: 5066 5 K
Wonder if this thread will be poppin like the OG thread. But probably not because the video doesnt fit the narrative that the Digital blackface racist trolls on this site tries to paint constantly when black ppl have run ins with the lying gang members, aka the police

And of course the autistic troll is in this thread already. I hope all u idiots dont start going back and forth with him
+17   

2 months ago '19        #15
 I Know said
TMZ is able to get specific body camera footage that quickly?

So the article report is just going off what the police said happened? So it must be true, right? Cause cops never lie?

+11   

2 months ago '20        #16
 DadeCounty said
So the article report is just going off what the police said happened? So it must be true, right? Cause cops never lie?

Has dude given any public explanation as to how he ended up on the ground?

2 months ago '07        #17
N.O.4Life  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 42924 42 K  Slaps total: 3751 3 K

Sad sh*t how they can just come on to your property and pretty much do what they please. With no accountability at all

Last edited by N.O.4Life; 08-04-2021 at 08:37 AM..
+8   

2 months ago '07        #18
N.O.4Life  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 42924 42 K  Slaps total: 3751 3 K
 mwtx said
I fu*kIN told y’all in the original thread trying to trash this kid about the LAPD, which SHOULD be common knowledge by now.
I think most people had a issue with the Domestic Violence thing more than the Police sh*t.

2 months ago '04        #19
Marcus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 11372 11 K  Slaps total: 1407 1 K
i would sue $5 million a cop so thats $25 million
+6   

2 months ago '21        #20
King856 
Props total: 10170 10 K  Slaps total: 4167 4 K
 Rico23 said
Wonder if this thread will be poppin like the OG thread. But probably not because the video doesnt fit the narrative that the Digital blackface racist trolls on this site tries to paint constantly when black ppl have run ins with the lying gang members, aka the police

And of course the autistic troll is in this thread already. I hope all u idiots dont start going back and forth with him
IT victim
+1   

2 months ago '20        #21
gam3tit3 
Props total: 7277 7 K  Slaps total: 2099 2 K
i agree with all the things being said in this thread, but i ask 1 question...why we keep resisting arrest man? ya'll know we'll never get the benefit of the doubt, just cooperate and keep it pushing

2 months ago '10        #22
SmoothTay 
Props total: 81526 81 K  Slaps total: 10063 10 K
Kill all pigs man fu*k this sh*t
+6   

2 months ago '21        #23
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 15074 15 K  Slaps total: 13662 13 K
 gam3tit3 said
i agree with all the things being said in this thread, but i ask 1 question...why we keep resisting arrest man? ya'll know we'll never get the benefit of the doubt, just cooperate and keep it pushing
stfu officer
+2   

2 months ago '16        #24
Blockafella  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8598 8 K  Slaps total: 1655 1 K
thats why i dont even blink when people take these scumbags out. fu*k them pigs fr
+13   

2 months ago '15        #25
Preacher Mane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 62150 62 K  Slaps total: 3961 3 K
 gam3tit3 said
He wasn’t resisting at all.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  40
Karen Civil getting called out by Nipsey's people on Clubhouse, she's in atten..
348 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+182online now  25
cleveland is wild
122 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Article inside What do you know that nobody else knows, BX?
57 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
 Closes in 3 hrs -  Minnesota at Arizona - 4:05 PM
 Closes in 3 hrs -  Atlanta at Tampa Bay - 4:05 PM
 Closes in 3 hrs -  Dallas at Los Angeles - 4:25 PM
 Closes in 3 hrs -  Tennessee at Seattle - 4:25 PM
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy