Never thought I'd see the day where Killa Cam could get booed in NYC.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '17        #1
534 page views
11 comments

Shaddap 
Props total: 693 693  Slaps total: 148 148
Never thought I'd see the day where k*lla Cam could get booed in NYC.

the Lox did Dipset FILTHY in the verzuz battle. I was 110% behind the Dips winning but D-block came through with a gun to the knife f*ght.

The real unsung hero is the DJ that spun The Lox records!! Holy sh*t, the transitions, scratching, absolutely everything their DJ did was flawless and they had the crowd eating out the palm of their hands. k*lla did his best to carry the Dips through but in the end, he couldn't pull it off.
+12   

best
worst
11 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
dblockallday 
Props total: 4048 4 K  Slaps total: 697 697
agree about lox DJ - especially in comparison to the dipset DJ.

it felt like Lox actually practiced what they were going to do where as dipset showed up and got washed.
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '19        #3
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 24244 24 K  Slaps total: 8095 8 K
Dipset still more legendary, Hey ma comes on in the club everybody dancing, a Lox song comes on and a Ciroc bottle being thrown at the DJ Every Dispet member has a classic album, Jada don't got one

The Lox don't got a more iconic freestyle than this

Last edited by Free my soul; 08-03-2021 at 11:55 PM..

2 months ago '19        #4
Okka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11514 11 K  Slaps total: 617 617
Damn you're really hurtin', @.
+6   

2 months ago '19        #5
MP2019 
Props total: 12531 12 K  Slaps total: 1507 1 K
 Free my soul said
Dipset still more legendary, Hey ma comes on in the club everybody dancing, a Lox song comes on and a Ciroc bottle being thrown at the DJ Every Dispet member has a classic album, Jada don't got one

fu*k all that noise. Dipset took a major L tonight. Period.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #6
shadow_boxer 
Props total: 2468 2 K  Slaps total: 255 255
 dblockallday said
agree about lox DJ - especially in comparison to the dipset DJ.

it felt like Lox actually practiced what they were going to do where as dipset showed up and got washed.
as a dipset fan I can say that they came in like they really didnt care. I dont know why. Its like they under estimated the lox for someone reason.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #7
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 76101 76 K  Slaps total: 26116 26 K
The Lox had a gameplan lmao they took this sh*t seriously.

I highkey knew it was gonna be bullsh*t when Dipset couldn’t even walkout right lmao
+1   

2 months ago '04        #8
shadow_boxer 
Props total: 2468 2 K  Slaps total: 255 255
 Free my soul said

but they was not giving the classic dipset energy they are known for. Prime 2001-2004 dipset was way more underground. Even on rocafella dipset was underground they didint gain real commecial success until after the roc split up.

Sadly they needed that underground energy they use to have. When Im ready came on they should have just flowed on the beat without the pre recorded track. I could tell they wore relying on hype and less on lyrics which made them seem like they couldnt spit and didnt have energy. They kept screming we ready instead of going in on the track,

Last edited by shadow_boxer; 08-04-2021 at 04:13 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '20        #9
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 16199 16 K  Slaps total: 1086 1 K
Was it that disappointing?
+1   

2 months ago '06        #10
kip99 
Props total: 7761 7 K  Slaps total: 960 960
The LOX still do shoes together. You can tell Cam, Jimmy and Juelz havent really been on a stage rocking together for a minute. They wasnt ready to preform without vocals etc lol. Man the LOX took the a*signment and did the damn thang.

2 months ago '15        #11
Pozay 
Props total: 146 146  Slaps total: 5 5
Lox showed the Dips how to perform as a GROUP. Thats that real rap. Dipset performance was so fu*kin sloppy it pissed me off as a fan. Cam is really carrying them, even HIM pulled a B-Rabbit at the end. And Jimmy still a hypeman lol. I KNOW they thought they were too cool to even practice. Thought they could just surf on that swag. See what all that c*ckiness gets ya. Jada dragged them n*ggas in the trenches and they def werent ready it almost felt like a setup.

"Y'all n*ggas lipsyncing"
+2   

2 months ago '04        #12
KLYDE 
Props total: 327 327  Slaps total: 78 78
 Free my soul said

That would’ve been memorable if cam rap that verse

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+67online now  30
Video inside Drake - Buffalo Freestyle Ft Benny The Butcher Official Audio
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  28