Who wants to do #75Hard Challenge

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
29 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

2 months ago '10        #1
5001 page views
68 comments

kingjab7542 
Props total: 3482 3 K  Slaps total: 289 289
Who wants to do #75Hard Challenge

Going to give this a shot. There’s an app you can download to track your progression. It’s only 5 bucks and makes it easy to stay consistent.

visit this link https://apps.apple.com/us .. d/id1502228408

For the diet I’m going to stick to the similar meals every week. Protein fat carb from clean sources. Greens. Small Protein shake twice a day. I’ll post that as the days go on.

Asked a few of my friends to join me on this journey. Most of the left me on readimage some flat out said hell noimage so maybe a few BX cats would like to test their might and willpower to achieve something 99% of the population probably can’t.

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out and others who are willing to participate . If I complete it my damn self image

Also to not beat yourself up completely a 45 minute walk outside is considered a workout. I plan on that to be my base first workout along with strength training and yoga/mobility once or twice a week
+26   

best
worst
68 comments

2 months ago '19        #2
Unfadeable07 
Props total: 2231 2 K  Slaps total: 344 344
 kingjab7542 said

Going to give this a shot. There’s an app you can download to track your progression. It’s only 5 bucks and makes it easy to stay consistent.

For the diet I’m going to stick to the similar meals every week. Protein fat carb from clean sources. Greens. Small Protein shake twice a day. I’ll post that as the days go on.

Asked a few of my friends to join me on this journey. Most of the left me on read some flat out said hell no so maybe a few BX cats would like to test their might and willpower to achieve something 99% of the population probably can’t.

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out and others who are willing to participate . If I complete it my damn self

Also to not beat yourself up completely a 45 minute walk outside is considered a workout. I plan on that to be my base first workout along with strength training and yoga/mobility once or twice a week
I already do this

Minus the drinking a gallon of water everyday

That sh*t is unnecessary

I drink a lot of coconut water and watermelon juice though and water

And I handstand practice calisthenics balance training and shadow boxing in the morning

Run 4 plus miles, jump rope ten minutes straight and 10 min calisthenics non stop straight in the evening

I follow the biblical diet

But I do need to read more
+12   

2 months ago '10        #3
kingjab7542  OP
 Unfadeable07 said
I already do this

Minus the drinking a gallon of water everyday

That sh*t is unnecessary

I drink a lot of coconut water and watermelon juice though and water

And I handstand practice calisthenics balance training and shadow boxing in the morning

Run 4 plus miles, jump rope ten minutes straight and 10 min calisthenics non stop straight in the evening

I follow the biblical diet

But I do need to read more
Awesome. Grab a book and join in!
+2   

2 months ago '19        #4
Unfadeable07 
Props total: 2231 2 K  Slaps total: 344 344
 kingjab7542 said
Awesome. Grab a book and join in!
I guess this must be fate because I bought a journal and pencils yesterday night lmfao

I used to read a lot

Well not really read

I would take a chapter out the Bible and just write out the verse

Reading and writing makes your mind sharper and your reaction time better

I haven’t done it in over a year so my mind feels kind of dull
+4   

2 months ago '20        #5
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 55648 55 K  Slaps total: 4257 4 K
Ohhhhh sh*t

Yeah this gallon of water I need to do

Sadly I drink ice tea almost every night

2 months ago '05        #6
boxlefty 
Props total: 68 68  Slaps total: 14 14
I've done this and the second phase after it. My understanding is it is more about mental toughness than health. I started over twice
+1   

2 months ago '19        #7
Airtight 
Props total: 13563 13 K  Slaps total: 1796 1 K
Little kid stuff

Come back with something harder.

2 months ago '17        #8
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 48138 48 K  Slaps total: 4033 4 K
I'll fu*k with you. How long is it for?
+1   

2 months ago '16        #9
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 92525 92 K  Slaps total: 10194 10 K
The timing on the workouts makes it a no go for me.

2 months ago '20        #10
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16059 16 K  Slaps total: 10269 10 K
thinking about giving this a try
+1   

2 months ago '18        #11
donjuanitomagic 
Props total: 749 749  Slaps total: 89 89
Good lookin out G!

I hope we can get a thread somewhere on here to keep track on our journals and keep each other motivated!!

2 months ago '06        #12
kip99 
Props total: 7761 7 K  Slaps total: 960 960
Im on something like this. Let me tell you, cutting soda is the hardest for me. Damn I was/am addicted to caffine. These headaches are k*ller.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #13
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 3339 3 K  Slaps total: 965 965
 kingjab7542 said

Asked a few of my friends to join me on this journey. Most of the left me on read some flat out said hell no so maybe a few BX cats would like to test their might and willpower to achieve something 99% of the population probably can’t.

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out and others who are willing to participate . If I complete it my damn self

Where im from this is called living life... not a challenge at all.. kids these days make anything a internet fad... why not do you for you and stop following memes to live ya life

Did you really give 5 bucks for an app to set an alarm for you and take notes.... we not from the same breed... this world going to sh*t fast as fu*k...

2 months ago '21        #14
JT21 
Props total: 3892 3 K  Slaps total: 105 105
I would love to do this, but with a 15 month old who is about to be walking it’s not that easy to have that much free time between work. I’m probably going to start my old routine again of waking up at 2:30 and doing 3 miles before work. Then working out when I get home
+2   

2 months ago '18        #15
Bleequez5900 
Props total: 1456 1 K  Slaps total: 419 419
 seatownslayer said
Where im from this is called living life... not a challenge at all.. kids these days make anything a internet fad... why not do you for you and stop following memes to live ya life

Did you really give 5 bucks for an app to set an alarm for you and take notes.... we not from the same breed... this world going to sh*t fast as fu*k...
Dam thts hateful
+3   

2 months ago '10        #16
kingjab7542  OP
 seatownslayer said

You sound miserable as hell
+4   

2 months ago '10        #17
kingjab7542  OP
 Pretty Tone said
I'll fu*k with you. How long is it for?
75 days
+1   

2 months ago '10        #18
kingjab7542  OP
 donjuanitomagic said
Good lookin out G!

I hope we can get a thread somewhere on here to keep track on our journals and keep each other motivated!!
I plan to chronicle my progress in this thread
+2   

2 months ago '13        #19
eazy253  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10486 10 K  Slaps total: 670 670
the trick is to not stop. it becomes how you live, your lifestyle.
+4   

2 months ago '16        #20
 kingjab7542 said
You sound miserable as hell
Why cuz I dont live my life according to a meme or forum lol.. talk about the pot calling the kettle black... im good my dude. I'll let you stick to paying for basic everyday life stuff that was taught on basic TV and in schools when I grew up... sh*t so basic seems like a challenge to you youngsters... how bout put down the internet and hit the books and weights... this thread aint it... I'll ask you again why pay $5 for an app to set an alarm and take notes.... mm hmmm.. straight retarded.. I just call it like I see. It if thats miserable to you then you a clown.

2 months ago '16        #21
 Airtight said
Little kid stuff

Come back with something harder.
Bro imagine your dad or grandpa telling his boys this was his "work out routine"... every gen get softer and softer its so crazy. The internet gonna have all these people fat and slow as fu*k... im right there with you. This should be basic every day life
.. if ya want a work out you need to add way more then this.. this should be daily basics

Last edited by seatownslayer; 08-04-2021 at 12:25 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '10        #22
kingjab7542  OP
 seatownslayer said
Why cuz I dont live my life according to a meme or forum lol.. talk about the pot calling the kettle black... im good my dude. I'll let you stick to paying for basic everyday life stuff that was taught on basic TV and in schools when I grew up... sh*t so basic seems like a challenge to you youngsters... how bout put down the internet and hit the books and weights... this thread aint it... I'll ask you again why pay $5 for an app to set an alarm and take notes.... mm hmmm.. straight retarded.. I just call it like I see. It if thats miserable to you then you a clown.
boy i'm 6'3 220 and strong as hell.

This is just something fun I thought I'd do and share with the bx mates.

just leave the thread and let us kids have fun

and five bucks doesn't hurt me. that's why
+5   

2 months ago '16        #23
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 69198 69 K  Slaps total: 8317 8 K
I can't stand n*ggas online bro is calling two 45 minute(+) workouts , no more than 3 hours apart stuff for babies.

The cap is out of control.
+3   

2 months ago '10        #24
kingjab7542  OP
 postemupndunkit said
I can't stand n*ggas online bro is calling two 45 minute(+) workouts , no more than 3 hours apart stuff for babies.

Just smile and laugh brother. They can be who they want on here
+2   

2 months ago '13        #25
eazy253  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10486 10 K  Slaps total: 670 670
 postemupndunkit said

it's no less than 3 hours apart. not more.

I lift in the morning. I go for a walk in the afternoon. Not that hard.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  41
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
225 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+175online now  40
Video inside murderous mob chases thug into random person's vehicle
160 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  33
Would u drip in these dame dolla adidas NMD_R2