Simmons to Portland, Lauri to Minnesota, Schroeder to Washington, Bledsoe and Love buyout?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
29 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '09        #1
3059 page views
30 comments

Lupe Hunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19677 19 K  Slaps total: 2321 2 K
Simmons to Portland, Lauri to Minnesota, Schroeder to Washington, Bledsoe and Love buyout?

Teams are filling up fast only to be available for two way contracts, vet min.

It seems like teams are going to trade to teams with the best offer so things wonít spill over in the season

Hield probably wants to go somewhere else

Last edited by Lupe Hunter; 08-03-2021 at 07:40 PM.. Reason: Title

best
worst
30 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 27286 27 K  Slaps total: 5197 5 K
aint wash getting spencer
+1   

2 months ago '09        #3
Lupe Hunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 BMC1000 said
aint wash getting spencer
Damn Schroeder options dwindling. Boston/Indy
+1   

2 months ago '17        #4
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 19648 19 K  Slaps total: 6305 6 K
Oladipo the #1 free agent at the moment

He gonna have to take a pay cut somewhere
+2   

2 months ago '18        #5
HoopLife88 
Props total: 38920 38 K  Slaps total: 5079 5 K
 Speedy ClapSon said

Damaged goods plair.
+13   

2 months ago '09        #6
 Speedy ClapSon said

They are saying he wonít be signed in months and on a prove it deal

2 months ago '05        #7
Bx_Bomberz 
Props total: 27140 27 K  Slaps total: 7804 7 K
not a soul on this site agreed with me when I used to say the T-Wolves should draft Markannen

now a few years later we get threads like these talkin bout Minnesota trading back for him

that was the samwe year Lakers fans were vehement that taking Jayson Tatum #2 didnt make sense n why didnt tatum make sense in yall opinion, cuz of the lakers roster... didnt have sh*t to do with the talent of tatum, fu*k a BPA gimmie lonzo ball cuz hes from down the block

hahahahaha

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 08-03-2021 at 02:49 PM..

2 months ago '05        #8
Bx_Bomberz 
 Speedy ClapSon said

"at the moment"

2 months ago '09        #9
 Bx_bomberz said
not a soul on this site agreed with me when I used to say the T-Wolves should draft Markannen

now a few years later we get threads like these talkin bout Minnesota trading back for him
He was looked at how Porzingis and Jaren Jackson is looked at when he came out. Injuries mess it up plus heís gonna have to be able to sacrifice because DíLo, KAT, Edwards are there. Looks good on paper but is he now willing to sacrifice his individual stats so Minny can take the next step
+2   

2 months ago '07        #10
Ham Rove  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 50505 50 K  Slaps total: 2742 2 K
Lauri is a restricted free agent. Think the Bulls are gonna match.

2 months ago '05        #11
Bx_Bomberz 
 Lupe Hunter said
He was looked at how Porzingis and Jaren Jackson is looked at when he came out. Injuries mess it up plus he’s gonna have to be able to sacrifice because D’Lo, KAT, Edwards are there. Looks good on paper but is he now willing to sacrifice his individual stats so Minny can take the next step

porzingis n jaren jackson r spot up shooters compared to markannen whos a natural driving the ball n keeps a low dribble n center of gravity..

he was doin sh*t like this all the time at arizona.... idk how hes really like porzingis or jaren jackson at all they r tweeners

lauri is a pure 4 thats fu*king why i said put him in Minnesota next to KAT in the first place...

i like HOW IT takes literally years for yall to catch up to some of my points...

yall ever heard of the subreddit /r/woosh

2 months ago '09        #12
 Bx_bomberz said
porzingis n jaren jackson r spot up shooters compared to markannen whos a natural driving the ball n keeps a low dribble n center of gravity..

he was doin sh*t like this all the time at arizona.... idk how hes really like porzingis or jaren jackson at all they r tweeners

lauri is a pure 4 thats fu*king why i said put him in Minnesota next to KAT in the first place...

i like HOW IT takes literally years for yall to catch up to some of my points...

yall ever heard of the subreddit /r/woosh
KAT is down there so heís gonna have adjust his game for the team then KAT sit then he go down and be aggressive in the paint

2 months ago '09        #13
Lillard for Simmons

Last edited by Lupe Hunter; 08-03-2021 at 07:39 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '04        #14
Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 37412 37 K  Slaps total: 5030 5 K
 Lupe Hunter said
Teams are filling up fast only to be available for two way contracts, vet min.

It seems like teams are going to trade to teams with the best offer so things wonít spill over in the season

Hield probably wants to go somewhere else
I'd imagine the Simmons' situation is held up by Collins & Lauri.

ATL could pay Collins, CHI keeps Lauri and with Siakam hurt MINN gets desperate and caves in to PHI for Simmons.

I think Dennis goes to PHI - 3 team s&t - PHI, LAL, MINN.

I think Bledsoe stays in MEM until the deadline and I could see Love bought out and go to BK.

2 months ago '09        #15
 Kadroan said
I'd imagine the Simmons' situation is held up by Collins & Lauri.

ATL could pay Collins, CHI keeps Lauri and with Siakam hurt MINN gets desperate and caves in to PHI for Simmons.

I think Dennis goes to PHI - 3 team s&t - PHI, LAL, MINN.

I think Bledsoe stays in MEM until the deadline and I could see Love bought out and go to BK.
They paid Collins 5 years 125 million, Philly donít want DíLo or Beasley Ben doesnít fit in Minny, Portland hasnít made any moves which could cause him to ask for a trade. Simmons fit with Portland since CJ, Powell and Nurkic can shoot from the outside and gives him space. Lauri can shoot then play inside while KAT sits down. Bledsoe is gonna ask for a buyout because Memphis is shack up with Guards, Wings and Bigs already filled. He and Love buy out, Bledsoe to Clippers Love to Clippers due to the ty Lue connect for vet min. Danny Green to Boston in a sign and trade. Siakim and/or OG to Philly or Sacramento
+1   

2 months ago '04        #16
SpunkyXL23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16919 16 K  Slaps total: 3294 3 K
Love to Lakers after buyout
+2   

2 months ago '09        #17
 Ham Rove said
Lauri is a restricted free agent. Think the Bulls are gonna match.
Lauri wasnít happy with his role and they get a sign and trade for Malik Beasley/ Naz Reid

2 months ago '17        #18
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 163691 163 K  Slaps total: 57702 57 K
 HoopLife88 said
Damaged goods plair.
He was never good. He had one great season and bx hyped him up after that.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #19
Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 37412 37 K  Slaps total: 5030 5 K
 Lupe Hunter said
They paid Collins 5 years 125 million, Philly donít want DíLo or Beasley Ben doesnít fit in Minny, Portland hasnít made any moves which could cause him to ask for a trade. Simmons fit with Portland since CJ, Powell and Nurkic can shoot from the outside and gives him space. Lauri can shoot then play inside while KAT sits down. Bledsoe is gonna ask for a buyout because Memphis is shack up with Guards, Wings and Bigs already filled. He and Love buy out, Bledsoe to Clippers Love to Clippers due to the ty Lue connect for vet min. Danny Green to Boston in a sign and trade. Siakim and/or OG to Philly or Sacramento
Collins hadn't signed a new deal yet. Hawks just offered him. He wants max money.

LAL could help MINN by sending Dennis to PHI. Past 2 free agencies (Dwight, Drummond, Green) show PHI likes ex Lakers.

Simmons could play PF. Towns, DLo and Simmons r mad tight.

POR doing Dame an diservice not getting him some help. They should have been in on that DeRozan sign and trade. Players like names. Instead of running it back with Cody. Not sure why POR would want Simmons when they got Covington.

Idk about Bledsoe. His most recent pay day may have been his last good one. Figured he'd try to get the bulk of his check before giving up guaranteed money.

I figured Love to BK since Kyrie and Joe Harris there. Love would be an interesting fit backing up Morris.

I could see Green elsewhere.

I definitely see Siakam gone at the deadline since he's hurt.

2 months ago '18        #20
HoopLife88 
Props total: 38920 38 K  Slaps total: 5079 5 K
 Rule 336 said
He was never good. He had one great season and bx hyped him up after that.
True.
+2   

2 months ago '09        #21
 Kadroan said
Collins hadn't signed a new deal yet. Hawks just offered him. He wants max money.

LAL could help MINN by sending Dennis to PHI. Past 2 free agencies (Dwight, Drummond, Green) show PHI likes ex Lakers.

Simmons could play PF. Towns, DLo and Simmons r mad tight.

POR doing Dame an diservice not getting him some help. They should have been in on that DeRozan sign and trade. Players like names. Instead of running it back with Cody. Not sure why POR would want Simmons when they got Covington.

Idk about Bledsoe. His most recent pay day may have been his last good one. Figured he'd try to get the bulk of his check before giving up guaranteed money.

I figured Love to BK since Kyrie and Joe Harris there. Love would be an interesting fit backing up Morris.

I could see Green elsewhere.

I definitely see Siakam gone at the deadline since he's hurt.
Simmons is not a forward, his skill set and true a effective position is a PG, Portland gives him that best chance while learning from Billups with spacing and shooting to operate. Lauri fits better with Minny because DíLo and Edwards need the ball in their hands. Simmons doesnít fit, friends or not. He seeís himself as a PG and has been very successful at position more than DíLo or any pg on Minny

Collins is not getting max money(not now atleast) Trae showed you thereís levels to this and you got Cam Reddish Deandre Hunter Kevin Huerter, Clint Capela with Jalen Johnson as the backup option due to his versatility. Collins is not getting more from the hawks he can get traded for pieces if Jalen Johnson pans out.

They can do Bledsoe like Iggy and not play him and before the buyout deadline they buy him out but itís best to do it while itís early so you can pick your team for chemistry and role

Love wonít get the minutes due to Blake being the small ball center and Claxton as the starting center. His relationship with Ty Lue can make Love fit in the system.

Green options are drying up plus you still have Josh Hart Reggie Jackson to deal with ands that without trades a sign and trade to Warriors for Kelly Oubre seems ideal.

Lakers not helping Schroeder unless they can get a sign and traded that benefits them. Dude wants his starting salary at 25 million

2 months ago '06        #22
The Scenario 
Props total: 11858 11 K  Slaps total: 1004 1 K

2 months ago '15        #23
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48488 48 K  Slaps total: 22515 22 K
I’ve read about a Simmons for dame deal from some journalists.

2 months ago '04        #24
SpunkyXL23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16919 16 K  Slaps total: 3294 3 K
 kami said
Iíve read about a Simmons for dame deal from some journalists.
That's been a rumor for months
+1   

2 months ago '05        #25
carden2 
Props total: 6095 6 K  Slaps total: 1105 1 K
 Speedy ClapSon said

You think he can stay healthy?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  41
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
225 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+175online now  40
Video inside murderous mob chases thug into random person's vehicle
160 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  33
Would u drip in these dame dolla adidas NMD_R2