Aug 3 - Paypal, Facebook Investigating & Reporting Propagators of “Anti-Government” Speech

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '19        #1
690 page views
24 comments

ITL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 4719 4 K  Slaps total: 574 574
Aug 3 - Paypal, Facebook Investigating & Reporting Propagators of “Anti-Government” Speech

PayPal announced a partnership with the Southern Poverty Law Center to “investigate” the role of “white supremacists” and propagators of “anti-government” rhetoric, subjective labels that potentially could impact a large number of groups or people using their service.

PayPal says the collected information will be shared with other financial firms and politicians.

Facebook is taking similar measures, recently introducing messages that ask users to snitch on their potentially “extremist” friends, which considering the platform’s bias seems mainly to target the political right. At the same time, Facebook and Microsoft are working with several other web giants and the United Nations on a database to block potential extremist content.

visit this link https://thehill.com/opini .. -credit-system
+3   

best
worst
24 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '06        #2
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87210 87 K  Slaps total: 13454 13 K
“Anti-government” is going to need to be EXTREMELY narrowly defined…like in terms that incorporate explicit acts/plans of terrorism. Otherwise we have a real slippery slope
+3   

2 months ago '18        #3
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 65801 65 K  Slaps total: 5534 5 K
 Skateboard T said
“Anti-government” is going to need to be EXTREMELY narrowly defined…like in terms that incorporate explicit acts/plans of terrorism. Otherwise we have a real slippery slope
Here is the issue though in protecting of free speech we have let these people multiply and spread their propaganda. Should they be censored no, but they should at least have a flag saying hey these are unverified accusations or something to that effect. But what the fu*k do I know.

2 months ago '04        #4
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 31795 31 K  Slaps total: 7948 7 K

+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #5
Fras 
Props total: 3786 3 K  Slaps total: 3582 3 K
The tyranny is taking over. I knew it would. I hope we can overcome it but we are no better than China at this point. This will be the equivalent of a social credit score. People should be able to have whatever views they want, and exchange ideas and views and opinions with other people and converse using logic, and rationale. If only the agenda is pushed, and only the party is right, we will be doing nothing but living in a world of total lies, which is just about where we're at at this point anyway. I hope to see this through, and hope we can get back to a time where we can exchange ideas freely, and have healthy debates. Unfortunately there may need to be another Civil or World war for this to occur, even though thats not remotely in my wishes.
+4   

2 months ago '04        #6
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 31795 31 K  Slaps total: 7948 7 K
 Fras said
The tyranny is taking over. I knew it would. I hope we can overcome it but we are no better than China at this point. This will be the equivalent of a social credit score. People should be able to have whatever views they want, and exchange ideas and views and opinions with other people and converse using logic, and rationale. If only the agenda is pushed, and only the party is right, we will be doing nothing but living in a world of total lies, which is just about where we're at at this point anyway. I hope to see this through, and hope we can get back to a time where we can exchange ideas freely, and have healthy debates. Unfortunately there may need to be another Civil or World war for this to occur, even though thats not remotely in my wishes.

+9   

2 months ago '12        #7
daman729 
Props total: 71067 71 K  Slaps total: 2954 2 K
Facebook is a sh*thole now. The censorship is ridiculous.

Last edited by daman729; 08-03-2021 at 02:33 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '08        #8
sbbigmike 
Props total: 2925 2 K  Slaps total: 1321 1 K
Happy MAGA here; I dont be opening them daily Donald Trump emails sent to my phone

2 months ago '17        #9
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91522 91 K  Slaps total: 24310 24 K
None of this was a problem or ever talked about until they started coming after white christian conservatives....

2 months ago '18        #10
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 31305 31 K  Slaps total: 3497 3 K
Although complaints about this being tailored properly are valid, imagine being such a fu*king clown that you bemoan this as the end of the world or even compare it to the Chinese Social score system when a Facebook account is completely voluntary and getting block doesn’t result inequitable treatment at all what a frail bi*ch you’d have to be

I’m sure there’s one in here though
Bemoaning the crackdown on “anti-government speech”
+2   

2 months ago '17        #11
 ChrisPartlowFro said
Although complaints about this being tailored properly are valid, imagine being such a fu*king clown that you bemoan this as the end of the world or even compare it to the Chinese Social score system when a Facebook account is completely voluntary and getting block doesn’t result inequitable treatment at all what a frail bi*ch you’d have to be

I’m sure there’s one in here though
Bemoaning the crackdown on “anti-government speech”
People like @ are so weak.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #12
Fras 
 Ymmot said
People like @ are so weak.
Its funny that you attack me personally, because you can't come up with a valid argument against my views.

I think you and I could get along much better if we concentrated on the topic at hand instead of resorting to the same old, tired ad-hominem style arguments.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '05        #13
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 99560 99 K  Slaps total: 59003 59 K
 Fras said
I can’t wait until we vax u

2 months ago '17        #14
 Fras said
Its funny that you attack me personally, because you can't come up with a valid argument against my views.

I think you and I could get along much better if we concentrated on the topic at hand instead of resorting to the same old, tired ad-hominem style arguments.
Bro, your views are literally be scared of everything that right wing propaganda tells you to be scared of. What do you want me to discuss with you? I make fun of idiots, I don't entertain stupidity or have conversations with it. Don't fall for fear tactics, learn to think for yourself and I'm sure we could get along. You seem like a nice guy, just incredibly dumb.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #15
Fras 
 EMPATHY said
I can’t wait until we vax u
Thats a pretty disturbing statement. Hope you find healing to whatever is ailing you mentally

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #16
Fras 
 Ymmot said
Bro, your views are literally be scared of everything that right wing propaganda tells you to be scared of. What do you want me to discuss with you? I make fun of idiots, I don't entertain stupidity or have conversations with it. Don't fall for fear tactics, learn to think for yourself and I'm sure we could get along. You seem like a nice guy, just incredibly dumb.
Well from now on, lets try to just have a conversation like the old days. I have absolutely nothing against you. You seem nice as well. I also think that you're dumb, but its more ignorance than being dumb. You think our leaders and politicians are honest people and care about us. I hope that eventually you'll see the light.

2 months ago '07        #17
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56863 56 K  Slaps total: 7124 7 K
 Skateboard T said
Yea this is a clear indication trump may have been the ultimate “deep state” tool

He has opened the gates of dictatorship here

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '06        #18
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87210 87 K  Slaps total: 13454 13 K
 Damagegadget said
Yea this is a clear indication trump may have been the ultimate “deep state” tool

It’s easy to hate on “anti-government” when you think the government is in your corner.

But the worst thing you can do is give the government power to punish (or even worse, define and punish) terms like this.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #19
 Fras said
Well from now on, lets try to just have a conversation like the old days. I have absolutely nothing against you. You seem nice as well. I also think that you're dumb, but its more ignorance than being dumb. You think our leaders and politicians are honest people and care about us. I hope that eventually you'll see the light.
Yeah, you're stupid as fu*k. That's not what I believe at all, not even close. That's the narrative they tell sheep like you to think about anyone who's not a part of your brainwashed cult. This is why I just make fun of your stupid a*s because people like you aren't capable of having an intelligent conversation.

2 months ago '17        #20
 Damagegadget said

Yeah, trump was clearly the most pro "deep state" president ever. He had the most bankers and the most lobbyists in his cabinet ever. The richest cabinet ever. You could buy influence with trump, that means only the richest people had his ear. Look at the candidate he just endorsed in Ohio, he's an ex coal lobbyist.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #21
Fras 
 Ymmot said
Yeah, you're stupid as fu*k. That's not what I believe at all, not even close. That's the narrative they tell sheep like you to think about anyone who's not a part of your brainwashed cult. This is why I just make fun of your stupid a*s because people like you aren't capable of having an intelligent conversation.
If you had any semblance of intelligence you wouldn't be defending the system and promoting this bullsh*t vaccine like you have. You're the one thats totally brainwashed. You're brainwashed into believing you need a vaccine. You're brainwashed into loving Biden and thinking hes not senile. Your IQ must be below 50 for sure. You can't even spell your name correctly with your dyslexic a*s. Get some help Tommy
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '16        #22
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26759 26 K  Slaps total: 4805 4 K
 Ymmot said
None of this was a problem or ever talked about until they started coming after white christian conservatives....
False

n*ggas peeped game after 9/11 how the attacks were used as a means to slowly strip away our rights for the means of protecting us from terrorism.

Goofy n*ggas like you called them conspiracy theories.

Now, because y'all let the media rile u up regarding trump, their coming for more rights and privacy.

And this time it's even wilder because a fundamental republican stance is smaller government. They are literally anti-govt in all of their rhetoric.

At first it felt good that for once, the media seemed to be mindful of what black men have to deal with in this country, but why tf does that mean we have to turn into an oppressive society in turn.

These bi*ches give you a dollar and take a thousand away
+3   

2 months ago '17        #23
 Ghostface k*lla said
False

n*ggas peeped game after 9/11 how the attacks were used as a means to slowly strip away our rights for the means of protecting us from terrorism.

Now, because y'all let the media rile u up regarding trump, their coming for more rights and privacy.

And this time it's even wilder because a fundamental republican stance is smaller government. They are literally anti-govt in all of their rhetoric.

At first it felt good that for once, the media seemed to be mindful of what black men have to deal with in this country, but why tf does that mean we have to turn into an oppressive society in turn.

No one cares about your middle school conspiracy theories, little kid.

2 months ago '17        #24
 Ghostface k*lla said
False

Finally some honesty from you. You pretended to be a Bernie Sanders liberal but you're really a white christian conservative trump supporter. You have to be stupid as fu*k to think Republicans are for smaller government. 9/11 happened while Republicans were running the country, then they brought you "smaller government" ideals like the Patriot Act, TSA screenings, the NSA phone spying program. Obama ditched the phone spying program, but "small government" trump brought it back. I love when you dumbass sheep say the Republicans are all about small government knowing they have passed some of the most invasive policies. And why do "small government" Republicans including trump always try to repeal FOIA? When the Republicans say small government they mean the government has less social programs and does less for the citizens so they can spend more of your tax dollars on the military and putting money in big corporations' pockets. Is there anything you believe that's based in reality?

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '16        #25
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26759 26 K  Slaps total: 4805 4 K
 Ymmot said
Finally some honesty from you. You pretended to be a Bernie Sanders liberal but you're really a white christian conservative trump supporter. You have to be stupid as fu*k to think Republicans are for smaller government. 9/11 happened while Republicans were running the country, then they brought you "smaller government" ideals like the Patriot Act, TSA screenings, the NSA phone spying program. Obama ditched the phone spying program, but "small government" trump brought it back. I love when you dumbass sheep say the Republicans are all about small government knowing they have passed some of the most invasive policies. And why do "small government" Republicans including trump always try to repeal FOIA? When the Republicans say small government they mean the government has less social programs and does less for the citizens so they can spend more of your tax dollars on the military and putting money in big corporations' pockets. Is there anything you believe that's based in reality?
Agent ymmot couldn't handle taking just one L.

You came back to pickup a couple more.

Well let's dig in then.

Me: presents a well thought out response on the matter that is critical of govt oppression.

Agent ymmot:

You ain't black

Meanwhile, just like the rest of the agents on here the racially confused boy never wanna check in

Then, you say I'm stupid for saying Republicans want smaller govt, but two seconds later explain exactly what I mean when I say they want smaller govt

Take a nap bruh

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Kanye West's New Yeezys Roasted On Twitter, Fans Say They Look Like Ba..
139 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+71online now  17
😳 🐋 Floating (dead) Whale explodes in ocean
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-18online now  12
Nintendo is a scam