Why do Bodie and Poot get a pass for smoking Wallace?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
47 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '18        #1
1024 page views
42 comments

DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 65234 65 K  Slaps total: 5473 5 K
Why do Bodie and Poot get a pass for smoking Wallace?

I was re watching the Wire and they could have told Wallace to kick rocks. But smoked him all to get in good with Stringer. Yet everyone acts like Bodie was just a soldier and even feel bad when he gets k*lled on the corner.

best
worst
42 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
abstractq 
Props total: 26232 26 K  Slaps total: 4582 4 K
Wallace was a snitch. . .they k*lled him because String saw that he was probably snitching and had to go
+16   

2 months ago '15        #3
bostonsteel7 
Props total: 1564 1 K  Slaps total: 100 100
 DUCEDUCE said
I was re watching the Wire and they could have told Wallace to kick rocks. But smoked him all to get in good with Stringer. Yet everyone acts like Bodie was just a soldier and even feel bad when he gets k*lled on the corner.
DeAngelo tried to tell him to kick rocks when he came back, but Wallace didn’t listen
+18   

2 months ago '04        #4
336db336boy336 
Props total: 1004 1 K  Slaps total: 318 318
Its all in the game yo. - Omar Little
+20   

2 months ago '04        #5
Aesop730 
Props total: 21714 21 K  Slaps total: 2347 2 K
Bodie was a soldier and a good soldier follows directions.
+20   

2 months ago '18        #6
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 Aesop730 said
Bodie was a soldier and a good soldier follows directions.
All im saying when he dies people are like its fu*ked up but homie smoked his own friend.

2 months ago '10        #7
t from the 617 
Props total: 25454 25 K  Slaps total: 801 801
bodie already accepted the hit from stringer, if they didn't k*ll wallace and wallace ended up snitching, bodie would have been k*lled. still fu*ked up though.

and i love bodie. this sh*t hurts me to say, but he went out like a crash dummy.
+10   

2 months ago '16        #8
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 78210 78 K  Slaps total: 10709 10 K
 DUCEDUCE said
it was an order b

what were they supposed to do?

tell Stringer no?

they would've got clapped along wit him.
+10   

2 months ago '04        #9
zhiggeman 
Props total: 10249 10 K  Slaps total: 1850 1 K
He was a fiend! Rule number 1, never get high on your own supply! Wallace was an a*s an a fiend, he had to go.
+4   

2 months ago '12        #10
goodkidmadworld 
Props total: 14702 14 K  Slaps total: 825 825
I was so mad at the time and never expected to ending up liking Bodie. Was crushed when he got smoked in season 4
+3   

2 months ago '06        #11
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
Props total: 4648 4 K  Slaps total: 58 58
 DUCEDUCE said
All im saying when he dies people are like its fu*ked up but homie smoked his own friend.
It's the dope game. You have no friends.

2 months ago '18        #12
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 ~ k*lla KaZi ~ said
It's the dope game. You have no friends.
Read my question I know why they did it but wire fans always feel bad for Bodie but homeboy smoked his own people.

2 months ago '15        #13
WavyManny  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5682 5 K  Slaps total: 824 824
Bodie k*lled Wallace to serve his role of pawn, but when Lil Kevin got k*lled that’s when he realized the streets have love for no one. He was a soldier and stood tall and none of that meant nothing fr when Marlo gave the call to have him k*lled.he died on that corner. It’s tragic because he was just like Dee screaming “Where’s Wallace?”

Last edited by WavyManny; 08-03-2021 at 06:01 PM..
+8   

2 months ago '19        #14
JohnMellow 
Props total: 2073 2 K  Slaps total: 666 666
Because they were scared of what would happen if they didn’t. Scared little boys, like all gangbangers. Bodie dying was sad because he had true depth of character (at least after).
+3   

2 months ago '16        #15
Vagabond 
Props total: 6120 6 K  Slaps total: 406 406
I'm on season 2 episode 2.
Fan feel bad for Bodie bc Bodie grew in the game, you can see that in season 2 episode 1 when he's in front of the towers and one dude said they were low and the brick man was stealing so they should fu*k him up...Bodie told him chill bc there was more to this than fu*kung n*ggas up...this the same dude who looked at D'Angelo crazy when he didn't want to beat Bubs man with the fake money

2 months ago '11        #16
Gamemusic 
Props total: 7431 7 K  Slaps total: 601 601
You see how Stringer (rightfully so) had D'Angelo k*lled for almost snitching, what you think would've happened if Bodie said no? Him and Poot would've got got.

2 months ago '21        #17
JT21 
Props total: 3882 3 K  Slaps total: 105 105

+5   

2 months ago '04        #18
abstractq 
 Gamemusic said
You see how Stringer (rightfully so) had D'Angelo k*lled for almost snitching, what you think would've happened if Bodie said no? Him and Poot would've got got.
bodie said it himself

String said it had to be done. . .either they step up or they step the fu*k off

And again underneath all of it is the fact that wallace was snitching and String called it right. He had ran away and headed back to the projects but in another day or 2, daniels finds him and has him back snitching again
+3   

2 months ago '16        #19
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13523 13 K  Slaps total: 9305 9 K
 abstractq said
bodie said it himself

String said it had to be done. . .either they step up or they step the fu*k off

And again underneath all of it is the fact that wallace was snitching and String called it right. He had ran away and headed back to the projects but in another day or 2, daniels finds him and has him back snitching again
 abstractq said
Wallace was a snitch. . .they k*lled him because String saw that he was probably snitching and had to go
I don’t think he was snitching but they were afraid he would

2 months ago '04        #20
abstractq 
 Itsjustmefools said
I don’t think he was snitching but they were afraid he would
He literally snitched to the cops and told the cops about everybody high up except D'Angelo...
+3   

2 months ago '16        #21
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13523 13 K  Slaps total: 9305 9 K
 abstractq said
He literally snitched to the cops and told the cops about everybody high up except D'Angelo...
Dam, I didn’t remember that

2 months ago '16        #22
Fumo 
Props total: 1968 1 K  Slaps total: 195 195
They didn't have a choice and if they let him go weebay would of came for them...

2 months ago '16        #23
BitterDiesel 
Props total: 18235 18 K  Slaps total: 2286 2 K
 WavyManny said
Bodie k*lled Wallace to serve his role of pawn, but when Lil Kevin got k*lled that’s when he realized the streets have love for no one. He was a soldier and stood tall and none of that meant nothing fr when Marlo gave the call to have him k*lled.he died on that corner. It’s tragic because he was just like Dee screaming “Where’s Wallace?”

but he also snitched like Wallace.. allowed McNulty's charm to get him outta pocket.

2 months ago '16        #24
BitterDiesel 
Props total: 18235 18 K  Slaps total: 2286 2 K
 Gamemusic said

but String was snitching..

2 months ago '17        #25
Redclay3 
Props total: 206 206  Slaps total: 15 15
Wallace was high when mcnulty picked him up and he told on everybody and sobered up enough to tell the PO-lice that D was good to him and gave him a pass. He had to go, and at the end bodie got his and poot lone survivor has to live with it. They were pawns at the end
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+47online now  22
Article inside Dying Careers to Avoid
159 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+43online now  21
How The Air Jordan 1 High OG “Georgetown” Looks On-Feet
45 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+16online now  16
Karen Civil getting called out by Nipsey's people on Clubhouse, she's in atten..
389 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+214online now  10
cleveland is wild
133 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy