Jamil Herring and Shakur Stevenson agreed to terms

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '12        #1
457 page views
23 comments

KUKOC 
Props total: 6362 6 K  Slaps total: 2471 2 K
Jamil Herring and Shakur Stevenson agreed to terms

Let's fu*kin gooooooooooooo

About time n*ggas stopped duckin Shakur

visit this link https://www.badlefthook.c .. xing-news-2021
+7   

best
worst
23 comments

2 months ago '12        #2
KUKOC  OP
Can someone tell me how to put a thumbnail on this sh*t

Been on here for years and still ain't figured it out yet
+2   

2 months ago '17        #3
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 82704 82 K  Slaps total: 4698 4 K
+2   

2 months ago '08        #4
YOURKINGB4EVER 
Props total: 26084 26 K  Slaps total: 940 940
Big step up for Shakur
+5   

2 months ago '10        #5
olook up  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10934 10 K  Slaps total: 3934 3 K
That’s a good f*ght
+5   

2 months ago '05        #6
Tha TC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 31587 31 K  Slaps total: 1563 1 K
Glad they fixed the contract because that sh*t was disrespectful af to Jamel
+5   

2 months ago '17        #7
bayareabosses 
Props total: 1481 1 K  Slaps total: 265 265
Lez go Shakur!!
+2   

2 months ago '20        #8
HubrisOfMan 
Props total: 2219 2 K  Slaps total: 191 191
Man.......this is dangerous for Shakur.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #9
Pretty much here’s where the fu*kery came in at

+3   

2 months ago '12        #10
KUKOC  OP
 Tha TC said
Pretty much here’s where the fu*kery came in at

That was definitely a bullsh*t split but I'm pretty sure it encouraged the f*ghters (more so Herring) to figure it out for themselves or else
+3   

2 months ago '12        #11
KUKOC  OP
Shout out to the WBO for mandating big f*ghts for two of the most ducked f*ghters in boxing

Bud /Porter
Shakur/Herring

If it was a WBC they would have just invented a new belt to help f*ghters not have to f*ght big names
+6   

2 months ago '08        #12
YOURKINGB4EVER 
Props total: 26084 26 K  Slaps total: 940 940
 KUKOC said
Shout out to the WBO for mandating big f*ghts for two of the most ducked f*ghters in boxing

Bud /Porter
Shakur/Herring

If it was a WBC they would have just invented a new belt to help f*ghters not have to f*ght big names

Nomanchenko Cleneloroid
+3   

2 months ago '05        #13
Hold That 
Props total: 34695 34 K  Slaps total: 5192 5 K
 KUKOC said

Bud /Porter
Shakur/Herring

Nah the WBC only protects white and Mexican f*ghters.. let’s not get on the d*cks of the WBO, because they forcing two black f*ghters to f*ght each other.. Canelo holds one of their belts and I guarantee you he won’t even sniff a mandate like this. I bet Teo won’t see one either.. all these belts are racist in the end.
+6   

2 months ago '17        #14
YAYO101 
Props total: 30541 30 K  Slaps total: 1751 1 K
Glad they worked something out instead of Purse Bid and him only getting 37% Despite being the Champion

Shakur will dominate him though

Last edited by YAYO101; 08-03-2021 at 08:51 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '10        #15
jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 26917 26 K  Slaps total: 4258 4 K
Let's see if Shakur takes a step foward in terms of displaying the all the talents he has. Because his last f*ght was not it.
+2   

2 months ago '12        #16
KUKOC  OP
 jmheight1 said
Let's see if Shakur takes a step foward in terms of displaying the all the talents he has. Because his last f*ght was not it.
He's probably the best defensive f*ghter in the game.. but he needs to go for a finish and make a big statement

2 months ago '05        #17
Shakur has to be more aggressive but one thing f*ghters hate about f*ghting Jamel is 1 he’s going to throw the jab and keep it in your face, 2 he’s going to cut the ring off and engage, 3 he’s big for the weight class.

I like Shakur I really do but I fu*k with Jamel outside of just boxing so I’m hoping he pulls it off but I’ll say this… there’s absolutely no way Jamel wins on points this will be Pac-Man Horn level if it goes to the cards
+4   

2 months ago '10        #18
jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 26917 26 K  Slaps total: 4258 4 K
 KUKOC said
He's probably the best defensive f*ghter in the game.. but he needs to go for a finish and make a big statement
He does not need to go for a finish, but he can't do that sh*t he did his last f*ght. Man was acting like he was f*ghting the most powerful puncher ever. His output dropped so low, cause he was scared of what was coming back.
+2   

2 months ago '21        #19
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11763 11 K  Slaps total: 2666 2 K
 Hold That said
Nah the WBC only protects white and Mexican f*ghters.. let’s not get on the d*cks of the WBO, because they forcing two black f*ghters to f*ght each other.. Canelo holds one of their belts and I guarantee you he won’t even sniff a mandate like this. I bet Teo won’t see one either.. all these belts are racist in the end.
WBC protected Wilder too bro.

And Floyd loved that green strap too.

2 months ago '04        #20
killnarmy 
Props total: 5990 5 K  Slaps total: 309 309
I thought shakur was going to f*ght Valdez next

2 months ago '05        #21
Hold That 
 Tlatoani said
WBC protected Wilder too bro.

And Floyd loved that green strap too.
Wilder didn’t need protection he was calling out and f*ghting everyone..

WBC didn’t care about Floyd they wanted to simply be attached to his name. Floyd was never made into a franchise champion. Most casuals wouldn’t have known what a green belt was until floyd took that iconic picture in the ring with 12 WBC belts lined up.. had floyd chose to do that with the WBO,IBF, or WBA belts, they would’ve been the most sought after belt instead of WBC.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #22
 Hold That said
Wilder didn’t need protection he was calling out and f*ghting everyone..

WBC didn’t care about Floyd they wanted to simply be attached to his name. Floyd was never made into a franchise champion. Most casuals wouldn’t have known what a green belt was until floyd took that iconic picture in the ring with 12 WBC belts lined up.. had floyd chose to do that with the WBO,IBF, or WBA belts, they would’ve been the most sought after belt instead of WBC.
Naw the WBC definitely did him a favor skipping over Whyte and mandating Breazeale.

Same guy who never fought Joshua, Ruiz, Parker, Whyte, Chisora, etc can't be the same guy who called out and fought everyone Especially when he admitted he turned down a bigger offer for Joshua to face Fury instead.

Floyd's face is on every green strap forever. WBC literally enshrined Floyd on their belt forever.

2 months ago '05        #23
Hold That 
 Tlatoani said
Naw the WBC definitely did him a favor skipping over Whyte and mandating Breazeale.

Same guy who never fought Joshua, Ruiz, Parker, Whyte, Chisora, etc can't be the same guy who called out and fought everyone Especially when he admitted he turned down a bigger offer for Joshua to face Fury instead.

Floyd's face is on every green strap forever. WBC literally enshrined Floyd on their belt forever.
Wilder was chasing Joshua for 4 years. So I’m not sure why you mention him.. chisora? The guy who just got beat by a cruiserweight? Dillion Whyte another bum? Who’s best win to date is chisora Ortiz was better than both and Ruiz only got onto the scene recently after upsetting Joshua.. stop it.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #24
 Hold That said
Wilder was chasing Joshua for 4 years. So I’m not sure why you mention him.. chisora? The guy who just got beat by a cruiserweight? Dillion Whyte another bum? Who’s best win to date is chisora Ortiz was better than both and Ruiz only got onto the scene recently after upsetting Joshua.. stop it.
Again, he TURNED DOWN MORE MONEY to f*ght Fury instead. He admitted it himself.

Ruiz actually fought for a title against Joseph Parker before upsetting Joshua, he was a top 10 HW at the time. He was allowed to fill in for Miller for a reason.

Whyte beat Povetkin. Povetkin is a much better win than anything Luis Ortiz has on his resume. If he's a bum, Luis Ortiz is a bum basher

You can pull up any heavyweight rankings from the past 3-4 years and the only top 10 name Wilder beat is Ortiz. And Ortiz doesn't have any top 10 wins.

Last edited by Tlatoani; 08-04-2021 at 08:52 AM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+67online now  49
Video inside Drake - Buffalo Freestyle Ft Benny The Butcher Official Audio
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Apples creativity died with Steve Jobs
94 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  19
Video inside Mase In A Heated Exchange On Club House: Nas Vs Andre 3000|North Vs Sou..
300 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+157online now  16
Video inside Fawkin’ MOOLIES!!!!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy