Aug 3 - New York City will require proof of vaccination to enter restaurants gyms

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+21  75
16 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '05        #1
10384 page views
519 comments

POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 99754 99 K  Slaps total: 59270 59 K
Aug 3 - New York City will require proof of vaccination to enter restaurants gyms

Great news

New York (CNN) - New York City will require proof of vaccination to enter all restaurants and fitness centers, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Tuesday.

"If you're unvaccinated, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in many things," de Blasio said.

The policy will take effect over the next few weeks.

The city's move comes as businesses across Corporate America begin rolling out vaccine requirements for employees, and in some cases for customers and clients to show their proof of vaccination as well.

Broadway theaters have already announced they will require vaccinations for both audience and staff, at least through the month of October.

And New York isn't alone in its vaccine push. Countries in Europe have rolled out various incentives, including cash payments and free football stadium tours, in an effort to get people vaccinated.

Last edited by POSITIVITY; 08-03-2021 at 12:46 PM..

best
worst
519 comments

2 months ago '06        #2
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87249 87 K  Slaps total: 13517 13 K
In b4 the third reich comparisons

2 months ago '04        #3
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 16349 16 K  Slaps total: 14001 14 K

fu*kin unreal.
+127   

2 months ago '16        #4
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 50531 50 K  Slaps total: 7864 7 K
This sh*t is crazy lol…
+46   

2 months ago '05        #5
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 91239 91 K  Slaps total: 77358 77 K
Pathetic. If you’re vaccinated, why do you care so much thst someone else isn’t?

“Because the hospitals are filling up”

Man stop acting like you care about that. Imagine being a vax snob

+52   

2 months ago '06        #6
anti-vaxxers gonna start saying they’re being discriminated against under the ADA or some sh*t lmaoooo

Google: protected classes

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '21        #7
Fras 
Props total: 3843 3 K  Slaps total: 3648 3 K
 Skateboard T said
anti-vaxxers gonna start saying they’re being discriminated against under the ADA or some sh*t lmaoooo

Google: protected classes
Imagine defending this sh*t. You're a straight up clown bro. And to think at one point I thought you were level headed. Christ....
+72   

2 months ago '06        #8
 blah blah blah said
Pathetic. If you’re vaccinated, why do you care so much thst someone else isn’t?

“Because the hospitals are filling up”

Man stop acting like you care about that. Imagine being a vax snob

Coming to a district near you!

They ain’t gonna let you into Nellie’s for your weekly drag show if you ain’t vaxxed bruh. You better get on it if you want to keep getting that weekend breakfast sausage

2 months ago '05        #9
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58 OP
Props total: 99754 99 K  Slaps total: 59270 59 K
Anti vax guys coming in here mad

2 months ago '06        #10
 Fras said
Imagine defending this sh*t. You're a straight up clown bro. And to think at one point I thought you were level headed. Christ....
Normally I’d be against it. But I’m the case of a public health emergency, I think it’s justified.

Get the vax, you don’t have to die brother. You know your alcoholism fu*ked your immune system up

2 months ago '18        #11
br82186  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 49482 49 K  Slaps total: 3193 3 K
Sh-t should be rolled out nation wide but these southern states just content with burning to the ground.

2 months ago '06        #12
 EMPATHY said
Anti vax guys coming in here mad

They’re so mad lmao

They know there ain’t sh*t they can do. That’s why.

2 months ago '18        #13
br82186  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 49482 49 K  Slaps total: 3193 3 K
 Skateboard T said
In b4 the third reich comparisons
While praising the people who actually want to bring it back
+23   

2 months ago '17        #14
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 72996 72 K  Slaps total: 5330 5 K
Here comes these panicky anti-vax dweebs. Y'all continue to stay at home with your memes

2 months ago '21        #15
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17437 17 K  Slaps total: 3306 3 K
 EMPATHY said

Great news

New York (CNN) - New York City will require proof of vaccination to enter all restaurants and fitness centers, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Tuesday.

"If you're unvaccinated, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in many things," de Blasio said.

The policy will take effect over the next few weeks.

The city's move comes as businesses across Corporate America begin rolling out vaccine requirements for employees, and in some cases for customers and clients to show their proof of vaccination as well.

Broadway theaters have already announced they will require vaccinations for both audience and staff, at least through the month of October.

And New York isn't alone in its vaccine push. Countries in Europe have rolled out various incentives, including cash payments and free football stadium tours, in an effort to get people vaccinated.
Loser op is happy infringing on people’s right to privacy.
+28   

2 months ago '08        #16
ralo 
Props total: 10472 10 K  Slaps total: 1531 1 K
So people are actually ok with being told they have to have a fu*king vaccine to enter a restaurant? Y’all are ok with that. Never in our lifetime has
Some sh*t like this been acceptable and y’all are literally championing that sh*t?

The government could literally fu*k your wife in front of you and somehow make your dumb a*s believe it was for your own well being
+173   

2 months ago '08        #17
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45232 45 K  Slaps total: 2562 2 K
Wait so private businesses can't do what they want again? I can't keep up.
+36   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '21        #18
Fras 
 Skateboard T said
Normally I’d be against it. But I’m the case of a public health emergency, I think it’s justified.

Get the vax, you don’t have to die brother. You know your alcoholism fu*ked your immune system up
I drink once a week maybe. fu*k the vax. You're so much more intelligent than this. You don't give up your freedoms for a fake public health emergency. I hate to break it you, but a 99.8% survival rate isn't a health emergency. If you need to be reminded that the pandemic exists daily by the media, then the pandemic doesn't exist. Step out of your shell for a bit. I will never get the vax no matter what. I support your decision to do it, but if you truly did your research on the vax, you wouldn't have gotten it. You should respect others choices. This is America. Once you give away any freedom, you never get it back. Look at 9/11 as an example.
+61   

2 months ago '15        #19
He Hate Me 
Props total: 43846 43 K  Slaps total: 4023 4 K
 LuxG2 said
Loser op is happy infringing on people’s right to privacy.
You literally had to have proof of being vaccinated going into school my guy.
+5   

2 months ago '16        #20
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 50531 50 K  Slaps total: 7864 7 K
You could go in restaurants, stores, gyms here before there was a “vaccine” available
+28   

2 months ago '05        #21
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43519 43 K  Slaps total: 13997 13 K
 Fras said
The pandemic has separated the real from the fake and has exposed compliance clowns like the one you are engaging with.
+44   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '21        #22
Fras 
 ralo said
So people are actually ok with being told they have to have a fu*king vaccine to enter a restaurant? Y’all are ok with that. Never in our lifetime has
Some sh*t like this been acceptable and y’all are literally championing that sh*t?

The government could literally fu*k your wife in front of you and somehow make your dumb a*s believe it was for your own well being
Its a good thing the government didn't tell people they needed to suck d*ck to cure covid. Half of BX would be on their knees suckin away.
+55   

2 months ago '05        #23
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 99242 99 K  Slaps total: 12821 12 K
So even if you wear your mask you will be denied entry vaccinated or not?

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 08-03-2021 at 09:04 AM..
+27   

2 months ago '05        #24
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43519 43 K  Slaps total: 13997 13 K
 He Hate Me said
You literally had to have proof of being vaccinated going into school my guy.
Are you comparing traditional vaccination requirements from the state to receive education to comparing a vaccination status to do everyday things?

br82186 said
Sh-t should be rolled out nation wide but these southern states just content with burning to the ground.
So you don't realize how absurd and un-American you sound, correct?
+12   

2 months ago '16        #25
bones2009 
Props total: 11679 11 K  Slaps total: 532 532
I don’t love that it’s mandate but I understand. I work in schools, caught it that first April. Bounced back. I’m extra precautious and have managed to come away unscathed while taking public transportation (5 bus stops, 4 train).

Thought I’d have an entire year to make an informed decision.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  65
Would u drip in these dame dolla adidas NMD_R2
44 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+26online now  45
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
191 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  34
Image(s) inside Black Phone Poster Reveals Ethan Hawke’s Terrifying Villain
43 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+84online now  28
Article inside Ghostface k*llah ‘Supreme Clientele 2’ Album Will be Exec Prod. by K..
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy