Anyone Think About Dying Everyday?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

2 months ago '21        #1
2201 page views
93 comments

Ippo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1632 1 K  Slaps total: 482 482
Anyone Think About Dying Everyday?

I mean not k*lling yourself. My aorta is fu*ked up. Was excited getting back to working out I use to bench over 300 and I was strong.

But I got lazy had some health issues and Covid and lost everything. Was ready to get back into it was going to join a MMA gym.

Excited to get big and ripped again. Or at least try.

Started having irregular heart beats after 2 months of working out and dropping 15lbs had some tests done and they find my aorta is dilated.

I'm near the it's time to have open heart surgery...now I can't lift heavy anymore they don't want me lifting 10 fu*king lbs. Still I went to the gym today.

Everyone of my family members who had open heart surgery died a horrible death after.

Gf of 7 years broke up with me in march suddenly and don't give a single fu*k about me lol.

What a sad fu*king life I lived if this is it..
+96   

best
worst
93 comments

2 months ago '10        #2
Rick Ross 
Props total: 19402 19 K  Slaps total: 1125 1 K
@ this man's in need of a brother
+14   

2 months ago '09        #3
BorrachoRenfro 
Props total: 682 682  Slaps total: 65 65
Whoa man, sorry to hear. That is heavy. Life is what you make it. A miracle for some, burden for others. I truly hope you find health & happiness man. You are dealing with a lot, but happiness could still out there for you man. Stay strong. Positive vibes & thoughts headed your way!
+38   

2 months ago '07        #4
God alone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 33918 33 K  Slaps total: 8269 8 K
Slow down, try to eat healthier.
+12   

2 months ago '15        #5
BalmainReyes 
Props total: 1245 1 K  Slaps total: 230 230
 Ippo said
I mean not k*lling yourself. My aorta is fu*ked up. Was excited getting back to working out I use to bench over 300 and I was strong.

But I got lazy had some health issues and Covid and lost everything. Was ready to get back into it was going to join a MMA gym.

Started having irregular heart beats after 2 months of working out and dropping 15lbs had some tests done and they find my aorta is dilated.

I'm near the it's time to have open heart surgery...now I can't lift heavy anymore they don't want me lifting 10 fu*king lbs. Still I went to the gym today.

Everyone of my family members who had open heart surgery died a horrible death after.

Gf of 7 years broke up with me in march suddenly and don't give a single fu*k about me lol.

If you survive this surgery, you yourself know this isn't the end. plus, if you can beat this you can beat your opponents.

good luck
+19   

2 months ago '21        #6
BossMovesOnly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 298 298  Slaps total: 65 65
 Ippo said

Sounds like God is trying to refine you into a better man. Call on Jesus' name and adapt a better diet. Read about King Hezekiah 2 Kings 20
+12   

2 months ago '13        #7
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 99723 99 K  Slaps total: 41150 41 K
fu*k that, i'll never go under the knife

If its my time, its my time

No need to prolong this sh*t

But yes i think about it everyday

cant wait honestly

2 months ago '21        #8
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 13340 13 K  Slaps total: 3503 3 K
No , dying means I gotta face god which is pretty scary

2 months ago '21        #9
Dreamcast 
Props total: 6544 6 K  Slaps total: 1539 1 K
 Jonny2soxs said
we all should just be ready to meet Him

get right with the Lord and take comfort in the fact that everlasting comfort is on the other side of this struggle

(not talking to u, i mean everyone myself included)
+8   

2 months ago '16        #10
NatBurner 
Props total: 26007 26 K  Slaps total: 2218 2 K
Eat better man your body goes off energy and things you put into it matters..

I tend to feel sluggish when I eat horrible food
Fasting also tends to help
Hope you get better op
def never think about dying I always think about living

Last edited by NatBurner; 08-03-2021 at 06:54 PM..
+14   

2 months ago '15        #11
Macaroni76 
Props total: 7169 7 K  Slaps total: 239 239
 Ippo said

Man I’ll pray for you brother everyone seems to be going through tough times these days. I have myasthenia gravis which is a autoimmune disease and I have to have my thymus took out and it’s right over the heart. So I can relate. I have my down times because the disease weakens my muscles but I try not to give up. Call on Christ and pray and leave it in his hands bro.
+10   

2 months ago '19        #12
Killerbot 
Props total: 14801 14 K  Slaps total: 528 528
 Ippo said

Damn, this is tough. Sorry to hear about what's going on with you. You can adopt a healthier lifestyle before you go under the knife (if you choose this). Speak to your medical doctor. I understand that you can't lift anything over 10lbs. What about light exercises like walking?

Just enjoy your time. And for what it's worth, your shorty did you dirty just to leave without any reason.

When you get through this, you'll be a better person without her.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #13
92baby 
Props total: 81731 81 K  Slaps total: 10744 10 K
 Ippo said

Man keep your head up

If it makes you feel better

One of the strongest cats on YouTube that I follow

Had open heart surgery and still lifted and I Think even competed

If you think you’re going to die fu*k it live and do you anyway

Especially if you know you don’t have much time

Heart problems run in your family that’s harsh as fu*k

I won’t even comment on the bi*ch

You probably most likely dodged a bullet
+8   

2 months ago '17        #14
92baby 
Props total: 81731 81 K  Slaps total: 10744 10 K
 Jonny2soxs said
Edit nvm

Last edited by 92baby; 08-03-2021 at 06:50 PM..

2 months ago '12        #15
daman729 
Props total: 71343 71 K  Slaps total: 2964 2 K
Bruh we all go through things. Ive had battles too. Even now, I get a little depressed from time to time. But you keep moving!!!! Dont go to the alcohol, the drugs and the junk food. Dont take your life man. Dont do that sh*t!!! Eat healthy, go for walks in the sun, stay hydrated. If your girl left you and she was in the wrong, then thats on her. She wasn't meant to be in your life anyway if thats the case. I mean if you have to, get a puppy or something. You'll get better man. You gotta believe and push forward. Dont stop moving.

Hope it goes well for you. But remember what I said. DONT STOP!!

+17   

2 months ago '16        #16
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 92518 92 K  Slaps total: 10194 10 K
 Ippo said

reminds me of those jersey shore bros that would flex so hard they passed out. i worked with a guy that had heart surgery and he was in his 50s eating like sh*t and takin pills everyday. how about you challenge yourself with cardio as opposed to being a meathead and weight lifting everyday.

2 months ago '20        #17
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22101 22 K  Slaps total: 3701 3 K
 Ippo said

Whole Food Plant Based Diet can reverse your condition.

I just got out the hospital in a diabetic crisis

The diet has done a 180 degree turn for my health
+3   

2 months ago '21        #18
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11864 11 K  Slaps total: 2015 2 K
 Ippo said

Focus on the good things in your life. Think about all of the positive things you've experienced you may not have otherwise experienced had you not the luxury of living the life you have lived in this first world country. I used to think like that too, like damn, if I died today, how sh*tty was my life?

But to be fair, I've lived a lot more in my time here than some people would ever have the chance to experience. Just think about it. You could have been born in the 1500s, the 1000s, etc. You were fortunate to have experienced this timeline, and most likely lived a comfortable life. Despite what short comings you might have experienced, take an objective look at your life and pin point every experience that's unique to your life and revel in those memories.

death comes for us all, so the whole point is to be comfortable with death. You don't want to go into the next phase of your existence in fear, it's preferable to go in peace. Find peace with yourself and with the life you have experienced on this Earth. It might not even be your time to go, but perhaps this is a learning experience and a chance for your soul to grow. On the off chance that there is nothing left to experience once your time on the Earth is done, find comfort in knowing if that were the case, you won't have to suffer here on Earth any longer. To summarize, focus on the positive things, even in your darkest days.
+6   

2 months ago '15        #19
Fantastic 
Props total: 15484 15 K  Slaps total: 5890 5 K
Man you gotta look at other ways to overcome this. This is an obstacle , none the less a tough one. So its time to strap up and grind this sh*t. You gotta stay strong , survive this sh*t. Over come what your past family members were unable too.

Life is already too short. Humans are basically past prime at 40 and the earth is over 3.5 billion years old. We experience just a bleep of what the earth has. Then compare the universe which is over 13 billion years old , its just a speck of time we get on this planet.

Life is short but it is precious, dont let the negative energy being you down even more.

Good luck bro. Keep your head up.
+2   

2 months ago '15        #20
WavyManny  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5701 5 K  Slaps total: 826 826
One reason why Tupac is one of my favorite rappers is because of how he lived in terms of just being bold and embracing mortality. Memento Mori is a phrase that translates to remember you must die. Mac Miller had it in the coffin in Self Care. You gotta embrace the fact of your mortality and make everyday as positive and productive as you can because you never know how long you have.

“A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once”. Take care of yourself and keep going. You made it this far don’t quit. Take time out to think about who you are and where you want to be. Make plans on how to get there, then be consistent and don’t stop. Even if it’s small progress everyday you got this.

+5   

2 months ago '19        #21
NoFuxGvn 
Props total: 2800 2 K  Slaps total: 134 134
Memento Mori

+5   

2 months ago '14        #22
consigliereA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57370 57 K  Slaps total: 3303 3 K
*I’m working on dying*

2 months ago '19        #23
JohnMellow 
Props total: 2140 2 K  Slaps total: 699 699
 Ippo said

Sorry to hear you’re going through that. The doctors aren’t telling you not to lift for fun, take a little time off.

2 months ago '06        #24
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18816 18 K  Slaps total: 1227 1 K
@ I appreciate you sharing this with us especially knowing how some of us are really weird.

I think the fact that you were even able to have tests ran to identify the dilated aorta is blessing. You could have died without even knowing like some people have.

Isaiah Austin was in a similar situation when he was diagnosed with Marfan syndrome which increases the risk of mitral valve prolapse or a dilated aorta.

I can only equate your disappointment to his disappointment of going from a NBA first round draft to not even being allowed to play in the NBA.

The purpose of life is to live. You have lived and you will continue to live.

The journey your family members have is theirs. Your journey is yours.

I don't know what your journey will be after your surgery but you might have to reinvent your self.

Ippo that benches 300lbs might be no more (Even though I know there are bodybuilders that have resumed lifting after heart surgery.). Ippo that walks 10 miles a week and does calisthenics, rock climbing and jiu jitsu might be born.

Ippo that chose his women based on certain characteristics has refined those characteristics so that he can find a woman that actually loves him.

After your surgery make sure you follow up with us so that we know that you are okay.

Last edited by whammy; 08-03-2021 at 06:20 PM..
+8   

2 months ago '04        #25
jumpman2304  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13670 13 K  Slaps total: 2048 2 K
 Ippo said

Damn bro.. stay up ..

No matter the past family members bro you can break that chain ..

Girls come and go (7 years is a lot easy to say)

Just try and keep positive my guy

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  65
Image(s) inside Black Phone Poster Reveals Ethan Hawke’s Terrifying Villain
40 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+24online now  32
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
181 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  23
Sep 24 - Japanese yakuza boss Satoru Nomura sentenced to death for ordering mu..
120 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  21
Would u drip in these dame dolla adidas NMD_R2
40 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy