Aug 2 - Kamala Harris Is The Most Unpopular Vice President In 50 Years, Polls Show

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
29 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '12        #1
3300 page views
181 comments

Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 82265 82 K  Slaps total: 4662 4 K
Aug 2 - Kamala Harris Is The Most Unpopular Vice President In 50 Years, Polls Show

Vice President Kamala Harris has only been in office for six months, but she is already the most unpopular vice president since at least the 1970s, according to recent polls.

The Los Angeles Times on Monday reported that as of July 27, “45% of registered voters had a favorable opinion of Harris and 48% had an unfavorable opinion — a net rating of -3 percentage points, according to a Times average.”

The most recent YouGov tracking poll shows that Harris’ unfavorability rating has hit 49%, while her favorability rating sits at just 45%.

Harris’ unpopularity is worse than former Vice President Mike Pence’s was six months into his tenure, according to The Telegraph. The outlet reported that around this same time in 2017, Pence’s unfavorability rating sat at 41.9%, while his favorability rating was 42.1%. Pence may have been helped by a massive media focus on then-President Donald Trump and false accusations that he was a Russian agent who colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election.

During the Biden administration, much more focus has been on Harris since she’s the first black female vice president. President Joe Biden, however, has put her in charge of some nearly impossible tasks, including handling the situation on the southern border. As the Times reported, Harris’ approval ratings started to decline after she was a*signed the task, though Biden also received a small decline in job approval.

“The dip followed an interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, where Harris bristled at a question about why she had not visited the border, triggering criticism. Comments about immigration and the United States’ southern border during visits to Mexico and Guatemala have also sparked controversy,” the outlet reported.

Holt had asked Harris if she had “any plans to visit the border,” which received a hostile and odd remark from the vice president.

“At some point, you know, we are going to the border, we’ve been to the border,” Harris said, as previously reported by The Daily Wire. “So this whole, this whole, this whole thing about the border. We’ve been to the border. We’ve been to the border.”

Holt then said: “You haven’t been to the border.”

Harris responded: “And I haven’t been to Europe.”

Shortly after this exchange, Harris visited Mexico and Guatemala, where she continued to make remarks that garnered ridicule. In Guatemala, the international press asked her why she hadn’t visited the U.S.-Mexico border. She was specifically asked why she hadn’t visited the border, to which Harris said the immigration situation is a high priority, while continuing to say she wouldn’t visit the border.

“On the issue of Republican’s political attacks, or criticism, or even concerns, the reason I’m here in Guatemala as my first trip as vice president of the United States, is because this is one of our highest priorities,” Harris claimed. “And I came here to be here on the ground, to speak with the leader of this nation, around what we can do in a way that is significant, is tangible, and has real results. And I will continue to be focused on that kind of work as opposed to grand gestures.”

Later, when Spanish media asked when she planned to visit the border, Harris became irritated, The Daily Wire reported, insisting she had “said I’m going to the border.” When the reporter asked her “when” she would go to the border, Harris replied: “I’m not finished. I’ve said I’m going to the border.”

visit this link https://www.dailywire.com .. aign=dwtwitter
+14   

best
worst
181 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31307 31 K  Slaps total: 8415 8 K
Anything poll against the Dems is good.

Anything showing Dems in a good light is bad. fu*k these Russian agents on here lol
+26   

2 months ago '15        #3
Still Numskull 
Props total: 22257 22 K  Slaps total: 5575 5 K
Bout to be the most unpopular president
+21   

2 months ago '12        #4
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47 OP
If Biden can't run in 2024, the Dems have to find somebody else to run. (Let's hope it's Joe because he'd whoop Trump's a*s like he did last time.)

But if he can't there are still good candidates like Elizabeth Warren (still really good on policy even if she tried to snake Bernie during the primaries) or even Stacey Abrams. I'm telling you right now, Kamala would lose to Trump.
+12   

2 months ago '12        #5
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47 OP

+39   

2 months ago '07        #6
Deniro732 
Props total: 14921 14 K  Slaps total: 2637 2 K
Lmao all the trash as vp we've had in the last 50 years too. People just hating
+38   

2 months ago '04        #7
realkilla3 
Props total: 26699 26 K  Slaps total: 2245 2 K
Of course she's black and a woman I couldn't tell you the name of the past ten vice presidents only know Biden cause he ended up president. Nobody gives a fu*k about the vice president why are they even taking these dumb a*s polls
+33   

2 months ago '21        #8
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11804 11 K  Slaps total: 2690 2 K
She ain't done sh*t. Even her border controversy was meaningless.
+25   

2 months ago '08        #9
RoyaL CraCk 
Props total: 9817 9 K  Slaps total: 2389 2 K
dems=gop but ya'll still think these people are different
+4   

2 months ago '16        #10
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 80175 80 K  Slaps total: 10906 10 K
 Deniro732 said
Most VPs don't get much attention but right wing media is already basically campaigning against her in part because they think she might run in 2024 but also because their audience already hates black people and women.

When Barack was president Fox News never talked about Biden because they had a black president to harass

Shameful that people are failing to see the obvious here
+36   

2 months ago '16        #11
Wentzylvania 
Props total: 5792 5 K  Slaps total: 902 902
 realkilla3 said
Of course she's black and a woman I couldn't tell you the name of the past ten vice presidents only know Biden cause he ended up president. Nobody gives a fu*k about the vice president why are they even taking these dumb a*s polls
d*ck Cheney ain't shoot a n*gga in his face to be disrespected like this. Also Biden ain't the only VP in the last 10 to become president. Bush and Ford were VPs that also became president.
+7   

2 months ago '17        #12
Wavie Crockett 
Props total: 7499 7 K  Slaps total: 12060 12 K
 Boogersugar said
Most VPs don't get much attention but right wing media is already basically campaigning against her in part because they think she might run in 2024 but also because their audience already hates black people and women.

When Barack was president Fox News never talked about Biden because they had a black president to harass

Shameful that people are failing to see the obvious here
What does race have to do with it? Maybe Barack and Kamela are just trash at what they do? Ever consider that?

2 months ago '13        #13
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 28826 28 K  Slaps total: 17667 17 K
This is a bad look for indians and asians. This is also a bad look for Indian and asian women dating white dudes.

This is what was said when Kamala became the VP. They said her becoming VP wasn't a win for black people because she has a white husband and because she's not black she's Indian and Asian. So this is a L and a bad look for Indians and Asians and this is a L for Kamala's white husband.

When she became the first woman VP people didn't want her to be black and people kept bringing up how she's married to a white dude.

Now when it's something negative and she's the most unpopular VP in 50 years I don't see nobody saying she's not black and that she's Indian and asian and that she's married to a white dude so this is a L for him too.

Why not? So when she do something positive or something positive happen to her then she's Indian and asian and she's not black and she's married to a white dude.

But when something negative happen to her or she do something negative then she's black again and nobody wants to bring up her white husband or say he also take a L too because she's his wife.

Gotcha

2 months ago '12        #14
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54701 54 K  Slaps total: 8428 8 K
 Deniro732 said
This. First black woman
+2   

2 months ago '20        #15
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16059 16 K  Slaps total: 10269 10 K
 TrillSwag said
This. First black woman
Shaun King and Logic are more Black than she is
+10   

2 months ago '16        #16
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 76615 76 K  Slaps total: 4889 4 K
And they will still run her a*s out there in 2024 2028. Joe played her, got her doing all the dirty work. Straight Veep status. She getting it from the Right and the Left

+1   

2 months ago '07        #17
stogz 
Props total: 107896 107 K  Slaps total: 14010 14 K
I knew this sh*t would happen.

People wanted another Obama so bad but in the history of american politics, how many democrat women had any sort of charisma or charm? It's basically just AOC.

Kamala is good for going head to head against an old racist white man in a battle of who knows facts or the law or something, where nothing else is on the line. Winning people over though, being sincere, being politically savvy, she's awful at that. She's not funny, she's not cool... she has no grasp of pop culture but she tries to fake it... it's literally EVERYTHING you hated in Hilary Clinton, but in an Obama wrapper.

Last edited by stogz; 08-03-2021 at 05:37 AM..
+16   

2 months ago '20        #18
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38331 38 K  Slaps total: 7300 7 K
How will this play out in 2024

2 months ago '12        #19
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54701 54 K  Slaps total: 8428 8 K
 BlacksAndLatins said
Shaun King and Logic are more Black than she is
And she still more black then any other VP by a mile lol
+7   

2 months ago '20        #20
gam3tit3 
Props total: 7278 7 K  Slaps total: 2099 2 K
Ummm I wonder why, I just can't think of the reason why she'd be the most unpopular VP...
+13   

2 months ago '10        #21
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 82944 82 K  Slaps total: 18340 18 K
Kamala Harris is married to a white man and has no black parents yet alleged black people are in this thread defending her honor

+28   

2 months ago '20        #22
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16059 16 K  Slaps total: 10269 10 K
 stogz said
I knew this sh*t would happen.

People wanted another Obama so bad but in the history of american politics, how many democrat women had any sort of charisma or charm? It's basically just AOC.

Kamala is go for going head to head against and old racist white man in a battle of who knows facts or the law or something, where nothing else is on the line. Winning people over though, being sincere, being politically savvy, she's awful at that. She's not funny, she's not cool... she has no grasp of pop culture but she tries to fake it... it's literally EVERYTHING you hated in Hilary Clinton, but in an Obama wrapper.
why you gotta have me on ignore n*gga we on the same side

2 months ago '20        #23
GREENDOWN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 16588 16 K  Slaps total: 2759 2 K
she's really unlikeable and gives off this ruthless and ambitious vibe
+19   

2 months ago '17        #24
Wavie Crockett 
Props total: 7499 7 K  Slaps total: 12060 12 K
 Nautilus O said
Kamala Harris is married to a white man and has no black parents yet alleged black people are in this thread defending her honor

Makes me wonder if these n*ggas really stuck on the democratic plantation or are just liberal white dudes posing as Black guys online
+4   

2 months ago '18        #25
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32158 32 K  Slaps total: 2401 2 K

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  43
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
211 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  33
Would u drip in these dame dolla adidas NMD_R2
51 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+20online now  30
Image(s) inside Black Phone Poster Reveals Ethan Hawke’s Terrifying Villain
44 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  18
Sep 24 - Japanese yakuza boss Satoru Nomura sentenced to death for ordering mu..
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy