florida judge...........orders robert kraft hooker gate video to be destroyed

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '09        #1
954 page views
22 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71
Props total: 237426 237 K  Slaps total: 26600 26 K
florida judge...........orders robert kraft hooker gate video to be destroyed

visit this link https://www.cnn.com/2021/ .. yed/index.html

A Palm Beach County, Florida, judge ordered the destruction of video evidence previously suppressed in the case against New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, according to court documents.

Judge Leonard Hanser on Friday ordered that the "state shall destroy the suppressed evidence forthwith and submit documentation to this Court outlining the steps it took to comply," records show.

Kraft was one of dozens charged in relation to a 2019 prostitution and human trafficking investigation at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter. He was later charged with two misdemeanor counts of soliciting prostitution

Kraft's legal team challenged the validity of the search warrant that let authorities install hidden cameras inside the spa, saying it violated Florida law and his Fourth Amendment rights against unreasonable searches and seizures.

In June 2020, a state appeals court sided with a lower court decision to throw out the video evidence in the case.

Kraft, who has been owner of the Patriots since 1994, pleaded not guilty to the charges in 2019 and offered an apology, saying he "hurt and disappointed my family, my close friends, my co-workers, our fans and many others who rightfully hold me to a higher standard."

Charges against him were dropped in September 2020 after the office of Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody said the state solicitor general would not seek another appeal in the case. "Although there was probable cause to make an arrest, the evidence cannot prove all legally required elements of the crime alleged and is insufficient to support a criminal prosecution," State Attorney David Aronberg wrote.

The state previously argued against Kraft's attorneys' motion to dismiss the video evidence, stating they had no interest in releasing the evidence to the public, through public records requests or otherwise, absent a court order, documents show
+2   

best
worst
22 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42523 42 K  Slaps total: 4491 4 K
+14   

2 months ago '04        #3
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 16288 16 K  Slaps total: 13979 13 K
Money talks
+20   

2 months ago '04        #4
Tikyle2 
Props total: 8363 8 K  Slaps total: 1206 1 K
This ninja made Bountygate power moves in real life outside of the NFL Goodell show. Rich folks play by different rules.
+13   

2 months ago '19        #5
Megaman 
Props total: 5583 5 K  Slaps total: 6181 6 K
 messy marv stan said

Kraft was one of dozens charged in relation to a 2019 prostitution and human trafficking investigation at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter
which one is it? prostitution or human trafficing?

ever since Kamala Harris tried to change the language and try to pretend that prostitution is somehow human trafficking, you have propaganda outlets like CNN weaponizing words, and the imbeciles keep falling for it.

Kraft hired the best criminal defense attorney in the country. Joe Tacopino. That's how he won his case.
+2   

2 months ago '15        #6
GrantMoses79 
Props total: 9774 9 K  Slaps total: 173 173

+9   

2 months ago '04        #7
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 16288 16 K  Slaps total: 13979 13 K
 Megaman said
which one is it? prostitution or human trafficing?

ever since Kamala Harris tried to change the language and try to pretend that prostitution is somehow human trafficking, you have propaganda outlets like CNN weaponizing words, and the imbeciles keep falling for it.

Kraft hired the best criminal defense attorney in the country. Joe Tacopino. That's how he won his case.
When a female gets caught up on charges of prostitution she's a "s*x worker", when a man gets charged its "human trafficking".
+7   

2 months ago '13        #8
ma chis mo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7299 7 K  Slaps total: 508 508
Must be nice
+3   

2 months ago '17        #9
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 31472 31 K  Slaps total: 16991 16 K
That's how rich and powerful people roll....bet he has gotten and forgotten more happy endings than Watson ever dreamed of...
+11   

2 months ago '18        #10
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 23237 23 K  Slaps total: 2283 2 K

2 months ago '11        #11
RileyEsco 
Props total: 60550 60 K  Slaps total: 455 455
Got that make sh*t go away money.
+8   

2 months ago '14        #12
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18927 18 K  Slaps total: 11599 11 K
Wasn't Kraft industries caught up with Jeffery Epstein, most likely there is some human trafficking sh*t that Kraft is working with. Remember when Jim Irsay got arrested for a briefcase full of money and had alot of weight on him? Irsay also had a dead body found in one of his condos.
+3   

2 months ago '14        #13
The Logical One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 175032 175 K  Slaps total: 43561 43 K
SB .560 #17 (-13)
 messy marv stan said

A Palm Beach County, Florida, judge ordered the destruction of video evidence previously suppressed in the case against New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, according to court documents.

Judge Leonard Hanser on Friday ordered that the "state shall destroy the suppressed evidence forthwith and submit documentation to this Court outlining the steps it took to comply," records show.

Kraft was one of dozens charged in relation to a 2019 prostitution and human trafficking investigation at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter. He was later charged with two misdemeanor counts of soliciting prostitution

Kraft's legal team challenged the validity of the search warrant that let authorities install hidden cameras inside the spa, saying it violated Florida law and his Fourth Amendment rights against unreasonable searches and seizures.

In June 2020, a state appeals court sided with a lower court decision to throw out the video evidence in the case.

Kraft, who has been owner of the Patriots since 1994, pleaded not guilty to the charges in 2019 and offered an apology, saying he "hurt and disappointed my family, my close friends, my co-workers, our fans and many others who rightfully hold me to a higher standard."

Charges against him were dropped in September 2020 after the office of Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody said the state solicitor general would not seek another appeal in the case. "Although there was probable cause to make an arrest, the evidence cannot prove all legally required elements of the crime alleged and is insufficient to support a criminal prosecution," State Attorney David Aronberg wrote.

The state previously argued against Kraft's attorneys' motion to dismiss the video evidence, stating they had no interest in releasing the evidence to the public, through public records requests or otherwise, absent a court order, documents show

2 months ago '19        #14
ITL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 4796 4 K  Slaps total: 576 576
Dude is untouchable and part of “the club”
+3   

2 months ago '20        #15
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8610 8 K  Slaps total: 1228 1 K
Cash Rules Everything

2 months ago '06        #16
BigRed912 
Props total: 4699 4 K  Slaps total: 814 814
Only in America will a judge order for video evidence of someone committing a crime to be destroyed smh
+3   

2 months ago '20        #17
BeckysBrotha  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3538 3 K  Slaps total: 409 409
“I left prison in a chopper,
They like howwww?
Had a threesome the same day
I went to triallllll”
+1   

2 months ago '09        #18
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 45706 45 K  Slaps total: 13689 13 K
He made a deal with them. I'll let you guys have Brady if you get my charges dropped and if he wins a super bowl for you then you have to destroy al evidence. Just like all NFL deals but with criminal charges
+3   

2 months ago '07        #19
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 28265 28 K  Slaps total: 7240 7 K
 BigRed912 said
Only in America will a judge order for video evidence of a white person committing a crime to be destroyed smh
Fixed.
+4   

2 months ago '06        #20
BigRed912 
Props total: 4699 4 K  Slaps total: 814 814
 strongthetruth said
Fixed.

2 months ago '05        #21
youngvito18 
Props total: 25523 25 K  Slaps total: 4744 4 K
Its Florida, not surprising

2 months ago '05        #22