Aug 2 - Third Capitol Police Officer Dies by Su1cide

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
72 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
52 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '04        #1
3660 page views
99 comments

Sagat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1624 1 K  Slaps total: 352 352
Aug 2 - Third Capitol Police Officer Dies by Su1cide

Im truly curious. Why are these officers k*lling themselves? I have a theory But I want to listen first:

visit this link https://www.cnn.com/2021/ .. iot/index.html

A DC police officer who responded to the US Capitol insurrection has died by suicide, according to the Metropolitan Police Department.

"Officer Gunther Hashida, a*signed to the Emergency Response Team within the Special Operations Division, was found deceased in his residence on Thursday, July 29," department spokesperson Kristen Metzger told CNN in a statement.
Hashida joined the Metropolitan Police Department in 2003 and responded to the Capitol on January 6, Metzger said.
"We are grieving as a Department and our thoughts and prayers are with Officer Hashida's family and friends," Metzger said.

This is the third known suicide of an officer who responded to the Capitol during the attack, and it is the second known suicide by a DC officer specifically.
Metropolitan Police Officer Jeffrey Smith, a 12-year veteran of the force, and US Capitol Police Officer Howard Liebengood, a 16-year Capitol Police veteran, also responded to the insurrection and later died by suicide. A recent Senate report into the security failures of the day lists both Smith and Liebengood among those who "ultimately lost their lives" following the attack.
Another Capitol Police officer, Brian D. Sicknick, suffered strokes and died of natural causes one day after responding to the attack, Washington DC's chief medical examiner determined in April.

The Justice Department has charged more than 550 people in connection with the insurrection, according to CNN's latest tally, and the attack is at the center of a high-profile House select committee investigation.
During a hearing before the panel last month, Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn delivered an emotional plea to officers who defended the Capitol to seek out professional help if they need it.
"I want to take this moment and speak to my fellow officers about the emotions they are continuing to experience from the events of January 6. There is absolutely nothing wrong with seeking professional counseling," Dunn said.
"What we all went through that day was traumatic, and if you are hurting, please take advantage of the counseling services that are available to us."
+8   

best
worst
99 comments

2 months ago '11        #2
Joseph  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37203 37 K  Slaps total: 8897 8 K
Damn RIP.
+3   

2 months ago '04        #3
$tackBundle$ 
Props total: 957 957  Slaps total: 72 72
 Sagat said
Im truly curious. Why are these officers k*lling themselves? I have a theory But I want to listen first:
What da fuqs your theory bro?
+53   

2 months ago '17        #4
KingLogic 
Props total: 7324 7 K  Slaps total: 491 491
If these people legitimately took their own lives, there may be logic behind their actions. These guys could've been MAGA and subscribed to the same ideology the people who attacked them on January 6 followed. Now, that ideology came down on their heads and they may be forced with confronting that they were living a lie. They've been abandoned, thrown out, and treated like an enemy when they thought their badges elevated them above the rest of us and gave them a free pass in the MAGA world.

Or maybe the failure to secure the building they were tasked with protecting is too much to cope with
+46   

2 months ago '14        #5
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 149910 149 K  Slaps total: 34621 34 K
Probably ptsd

It was like 100 magats vs 1 cop at that riot , they were highly outnumbered
+18   

2 months ago '16        #6
Vagabond 
Props total: 6121 6 K  Slaps total: 406 406
So funny now look back at historical events from 20-40 years ago and there are all these facts and details a*sociated with that event which were never available or hidden during that time...same sh*t will happen with this and all the other sh*t we are living thru....thisnis the crisis point, there will a bigger change then a settle....happens all the time in history
+26   

2 months ago '15        #7
Deuce2416 
Props total: 19609 19 K  Slaps total: 1925 1 K
It’s fu*k MAGA all day but I’m not seeing the connection people wanna make with how these guys are k*lling themselves resulting SPECIFICALLY from this event.

If you wanted to tell me that the insurrection caused them to react more violently on the job or towards MAGAts I can understand, but why would this make you want to hurt yourself?

These dudes had underlying issues already.
+6   

2 months ago '17        #8
punchlineking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 10937 10 K  Slaps total: 3570 3 K
Maga.

Is anti police

This blood is on trumps hands
+8   

2 months ago '17        #9
International1 
Props total: 16773 16 K  Slaps total: 984 984
 Vagabond said
So funny now look back at historical events from 20-40 years ago and there are all these facts and details a*sociated with that event which were never available or hidden during that time...same sh*t will happen with this and all the other sh*t we are living thru....thisnis the crisis point, there will a bigger change then a settle....happens all the time in history
Realist sh*t I read today!
+4   

2 months ago '04        #10
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23234 23 K  Slaps total: 3359 3 K
 strungout said
Probably ptsd

It was like 100 magats vs 1 cop at that riot , they were highly outnumbered
Most likely. Them guys feel dsmn near invincible around there and that is like a cream of the crop cop job
+3   

2 months ago '11        #11
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 25984 25 K  Slaps total: 3419 3 K
Once the full Tapestry of who aided and abetted the Capitol being breached, many discrepancies and confusion will fall by the wayside.

Could be Survivor’s Guilt

Could have aided and abetted, we won’t know the full story for months to come. Once it’s out, though…Every Film Studio will be competing for Bird Rights, cause it’s gonna be a goddamned Doozy.
+12   

2 months ago '10        #12
jhust4ever 
Props total: 3870 3 K  Slaps total: 777 777
3 out of how many

2 months ago '18        #13
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37015 37 K  Slaps total: 4973 4 K
10 years of experience couldn't prepare them for Jan 6...?

Either they were mentally unfit for the JoB
Or
+11   

2 months ago '10        #14
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
Props total: 6131 6 K  Slaps total: 1807 1 K
Another one of those threads were BX will pretend to care about the lives of law enforcement because its politically advantageous!

+4   

2 months ago '21        #15
GoldenKnight 
Props total: 3627 3 K  Slaps total: 2191 2 K
iykyk
+7   

2 months ago '14        #16
longliverick 
Props total: 12619 12 K  Slaps total: 6632 6 K
They Off themselves because they know too much. I bet they know some sh*t yo
+14   

2 months ago '16        #17
Teknicks 
Props total: 34895 34 K  Slaps total: 6198 6 K
 Deuce2416 said
It’s fu*k MAGA all day but I’m not seeing the connection people wanna make with how these guys are k*lling themselves resulting SPECIFICALLY from this event.

If you wanted to tell me that the insurrection caused them to react more violently on the job or towards MAGAts I can understand, but why would this make you want to hurt yourself?

These dudes had underlying issues already.
The cops are patriots and got attacked by their own kind..
+9   

2 months ago '18        #18
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 112056 112 K  Slaps total: 13959 13 K

+8   

2 months ago '16        #19
theidiotlamper 
Props total: 5148 5 K  Slaps total: 1932 1 K
 Vagabond said
Will only get worse when the print industry dries up and we have to lean fully on celebrity and words that can be altered online
+6   

2 months ago '21        #20
GoldenKnight 
Props total: 3627 3 K  Slaps total: 2191 2 K
 KingLogic said
If these people legitimately took their own lives, there may be logic behind their actions. These guys could've been MAGA and subscribed to the same ideology the people who attacked them on January 6 followed. Now, that ideology came down on their heads and they may be forced with confronting that they were living a lie. They've been abandoned, thrown out, and treated like an enemy when they thought their badges elevated them above the rest of us and gave them a free pass in the MAGA world.

Or maybe the failure to secure the building they were tasked with protecting is too much to cope with
You have got to be one of the absolute worst strategic thinkers in the entire world lol

That scenario is all you could come up with?

You fools aren't even on my level of thinking I'm convinced I could finesse you all day and you wouldn't even know it

2 months ago '18        #21
PooPoopops  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15589 15 K  Slaps total: 12621 12 K
 Sagat said

A DC police officer who responded to the US Capitol insurrection has died by suicide, according to the Metropolitan Police Department.

"Officer Gunther Hashida, a*signed to the Emergency Response Team within the Special Operations Division, was found deceased in his residence on Thursday, July 29," department spokesperson Kristen Metzger told CNN in a statement.
Hashida joined the Metropolitan Police Department in 2003 and responded to the Capitol on January 6, Metzger said.
"We are grieving as a Department and our thoughts and prayers are with Officer Hashida's family and friends," Metzger said.

This is the third known suicide of an officer who responded to the Capitol during the attack, and it is the second known suicide by a DC officer specifically.
Metropolitan Police Officer Jeffrey Smith, a 12-year veteran of the force, and US Capitol Police Officer Howard Liebengood, a 16-year Capitol Police veteran, also responded to the insurrection and later died by suicide. A recent Senate report into the security failures of the day lists both Smith and Liebengood among those who "ultimately lost their lives" following the attack.
Another Capitol Police officer, Brian D. Sicknick, suffered strokes and died of natural causes one day after responding to the attack, Washington DC's chief medical examiner determined in April.

The Justice Department has charged more than 550 people in connection with the insurrection, according to CNN's latest tally, and the attack is at the center of a high-profile House select committee investigation.
During a hearing before the panel last month, Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn delivered an emotional plea to officers who defended the Capitol to seek out professional help if they need it.
"I want to take this moment and speak to my fellow officers about the emotions they are continuing to experience from the events of January 6. There is absolutely nothing wrong with seeking professional counseling," Dunn said.
"What we all went through that day was traumatic, and if you are hurting, please take advantage of the counseling services that are available to us."
Because the capital riot was a CIA-led hoax and they're taking out credible witnesses
+6   

2 months ago '21        #22
xxtay80 
Props total: 193 193  Slaps total: 81 81
for some godamn reason i care about the police now lmao!!!

2 months ago '04        #23
Sagat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 1624 1 K  Slaps total: 352 352
 KingLogic said

this is along the lines of what I thought: they were magats too and believed that "blue lives matter" rhetoric.

once jan. 6th went down, they saw it was all b.s. and couldn't deal with the reality.

regardless, I feel for them. just surprised suicide is tge end game for them
+1   

2 months ago '11        #24
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 69642 69 K  Slaps total: 13011 13 K
something going on why would you just take his life like that

2 months ago '04        #25
VictoryThagr8 
Props total: 8741 8 K  Slaps total: 1656 1 K
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said
Another one of those threads were BX will pretend to care about the lives of law enforcement because its politically advantageous!

Or maybe, people laughing at how MAGA supposedly be back the blue but are not supporting the capital police. Nobody cares. We all know the whole capital raid was an inside job that involve some capital police and congressmen. We also know that BlueLM and ALM was complete bullsh*t.
+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside RAPPER WATCHED HIS GIRLFRIEND GET KIDNAPPED, SHE WAS FOUND DEAD 5 HOURS..
115 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+75online now  17
😳 🐋 Floating (dead) Whale explodes in ocean
70 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Kanye West's New Yeezys Roasted On Twitter, Fans Say They Look Like Ba..
143 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+21online now  16
EU proposes mandatory USB-C on all devices including iPhones to reduce ewaste
45 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy