Aug 2 - bill gates and his wife......finalize their divorce

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '09        #1
418 page views
6 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71
Props total: 236624 236 K  Slaps total: 26550 26 K
Aug 2 - bill gates and his wife......finalize their divorce

visit this link https://www.msn.com/en-us .. ory/ar-AAMR0I2

Bill Gates and Melinda French Gates finalized their divorce on Monday, according to filings submitted in King County, Washington. It was not immediately clear how they planned to divide their a*sets; the pair signed a “separation contract” that was not filed with the court.

Melinda French Gates, who will retain her last name, will almost certainly emerge as one of the richest women in the world. Forbes currently pegs their combined net worth at more than $131 billion.

The co-chairs of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation—the planet’s largest private charity—announced their divorce in May. In the months since, Bill Gates has been engulfed in a media frenzy over allegations of impropriety. As The Daily Beast reported in May, he allegedly had a more extensive relationship with Jeffrey Epstein than was previously known publicly, which caused a strain on the couple’s marriage.

Because the pair have no children under 18, the divorce order does not include any child support. The filing says that any other “post-secondary support” is outlined in the separation agreement
+3   

best
worst
6 comments

1 month ago '10        #2
lltreyll 
Props total: 5120 5 K  Slaps total: 1621 1 K
I'm not going to be looking out for some random old twat that came into a stupid amount of money after a divorce, but that whole thing about attaining power and lots of money can show just how fu*ked up someone actually is or not does come to mind.

1 month ago '07        #3
Jeet Kune Do 
Props total: 10468 10 K  Slaps total: 960 960
I’ll holla at her, fk it
+2   

1 month ago '21        #4
F12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 6189 6 K  Slaps total: 2531 2 K
 lltreyll said
I'm not going to be looking out for some random old twat that came into a stupid amount of money after a divorce, but that whole thing about attaining power and lots of money can show just how fu*ked up someone actually is or not does come to mind.
How the fukk did this happen so quick? An estate that big settled that quick? It was probably about to get ugly.
+2   

1 month ago '21        #5
 lltreyll said
You makin it seem like you run in the same circles as her and you might bump into her. Stop it .
+1   

1 month ago '17        #6
zackattack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 26109 26 K  Slaps total: 2153 2 K
 F12 said
How the fukk did this happen so quick? An estate that big settled that quick? It was probably about to get ugly.
I'm surprised at how quickly they got it done too. Now that I think about it, anybody got any theories as to why Gates and Bezo REALLY got divorced from their hoes? I find it strange that 2 of the wealthiest men in the world get divorced in such close proximity to each other.

1 month ago '21        #7
 zackattack said
I'm surprised at how quickly they got it done too. Now that I think about it, anybody got any theories as to why Gates and Bezo REALLY got divorced from their hoes? I find it strange that 2 of the wealthiest men in the world get divorced in such close proximity to each other.
Melinda Gates said Bill was lying about the extent of his relationship with Epstein. Apparently Bill and Epstein were a lot closer than Bill said

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-87online now  22
[Fat Loss] final time i am going to show this. for all the haters who said i a..
158 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  9
Image(s) inside R. Kelly Was Caught Piping Aliyah At 13 - Witness Testifies
255 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Ppp fraud detection list released