What Exactly Did DaBaby Say That Was Offensive? I'm Lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #1
2627 page views
114 comments

F12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 6658 6 K  Slaps total: 3111 3 K
What Exactly Did DaBaby Say That Was Offensive? I'm Lost.

All I heard was him promoting safe s*x.
+21   

best
worst
114 comments

2 months ago '10        #2
t from the 617 
Props total: 25609 25 K  Slaps total: 803 803
sh*t was more weird than anything imo. but now he got people on his a*s over it and they definitely ain't letting up.
+12   

2 months ago '19        #3
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31400 31 K  Slaps total: 4182 4 K
...the n*gga insinuated that HIV and AIDS is tied to homos*xuals...specifically homo n*ggas ... has nothing to do with promoting safe s*x... y'all will reach for any logic as long as it works for the narrative u believe in....he caved, as all of them do...he should thank QuestLove actually because it could've been increasingly worse for his career if he kept trying to double down on his ignorance.

2 months ago '18        #4
Wiggy wexler  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 58280 58 K  Slaps total: 13751 13 K
U would think bussy down bootyhole boys are majority in the world

Why is f*ggitry running the way we do things man?

It's like the fu*kin septa in GOT.

It will take a big name 2 shut the sh*t down

+6   

2 months ago '19        #5
 Wiggy wexler said
U would think bussy down bootyhole boys are majority in the world

Why is f*ggitry running the way we do things man?

It's like the fu*kin septa in GOT.

It will take a big name 2 shut the sh*t down

Speak for yourself...I'm very liberal and yet gay n*ggas don't dictate anything I do...ask yourself how str8 u are if gay n*ggas can affect how u go about things...
+16   

2 months ago '20        #6
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 38636 38 K  Slaps total: 13050 13 K
 Bklynzfinest said
...the n*gga insinuated that HIV and AIDS is tied to homos*xuals...specifically homo n*ggas ... has nothing to do with promoting safe s*x... y'all will reach for any logic as long as it works for the narrative u believe in....he caved, as all of them do...he should thank QuestLove actually because it could've been increasingly worse for his career if he kept trying to double down on his ignorance.

Engaging in Male on male s*x you are 78 percent more likely to catch hiv than during heteros*xual s*x.

Facts say hiv/aids are linked to homos*xuals
+26   

2 months ago '18        #7
Wiggy wexler  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 58280 58 K  Slaps total: 13751 13 K
 Tweezy12 said
Engaging in Male on male s*x you are 78 percent more likely to catch hiv than during heteros*xual s*x.

Cancel.culture don't follow the facts man you know that.

They want male bootyhole getting filled with c*ck to be acceptable and normal
+11   

2 months ago '15        #8
Macaroni76 
Props total: 7155 7 K  Slaps total: 238 238
Absolutely nothing. The next thing he said after the HIV thing was about women having clean v*gina. They skipped over that. People now days are weak and easily influenced. The craziest and wicked thing about this world is Lil Nas X basically has been devil worshiping right in front of everyone and not one gay person said it was offensive with him twearking on the Devil.
+18   

2 months ago '19        #9
 Tweezy12 said

No sh*t, pardon the pun. That's because a lot of bacteria in the a*s...

There's no 'fact' "linking" hiv to homos...

The "link" is unprotected s*x with people who play with their lives, whether you're gay or straight...

What u just said is like someone saying it's a fact that gun homicide is "linked" to Black people in Chicago...

Trying to skate on half truths instead of talking about the root cause.

Now if u said gay people, especially in the 80s and 90s, tended to have more unprotected s*x and switch partners more frequently than heteros*xuals + the bacteria sh*t i mentioned above, then you'd find the main reason and actual link...your type of reasoning is why mad n*ggas lost their lives in the 80s and 90s to the sh*t. Just like anti vaxxers now, u'd hear mad n*ggas say and believe that it's a 'gay disease' and then ran up in a dirty bi*ch raw and caught the monster...

2 months ago '20        #10
 Bklynzfinest said

The "link" is unprotected s*x with people who play with their lives, whether you're gay or straight...

What u just said is like someone saying it's a fact that gun homicide is "linked" to Black people in Chicago...

Now if u said gay people, especially in the 80s and 90s, tended to have more unprotected s*x and switch partners more frequently than heteros*xuals + the bacteria sh*t i mentioned above, then you'd find the main reason and actual link...your type of reasoning is why mad n*ggas lost their lives in the 80s and 90s to the sh*t. Just like anti vaxxers now, u'd hear mad n*ggas say and believe that it's a 'gay disease' and then ran up in a dirty bi*ch raw and caught the monster...
Gun violence is linked to black people in Chicago...

fu*k is you talking about
+8   

2 months ago '04        #11
Young Fab 
Props total: 29562 29 K  Slaps total: 9082 9 K
 Tweezy12 said

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #12
F12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 Bklynzfinest said

Homos*xual males were super spreaders of HIV. That's not an opinion, that's a fact
+3   

2 months ago '19        #13
 Macaroni76 said
Absolutely nothing. The next thing he said after the HIV thing was about women having clean v*gina. They skipped over that. People now days are weak and easily influenced. The craziest and wicked thing about this world is Lil Nas X basically has been devil worshiping right in front of everyone and not one gay person said it was offensive with him twearking on the Devil.
It's wicked that he's worshipping a made up God? Isn't that the same as worshipping any God with our freedom of religion? Or is it because he chooses to worship a different God than u that you're offended? Something like that wouldn't get someone cancelled because people in this country worship many different Gods and u wouldn't be able to pressure someone into apologizing for that...

2 months ago '16        #14
Vizier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5628 5 K  Slaps total: 842 842
 Bklynzfinest said
Dude, have you actually looked at the numbers??!???
+1   

2 months ago '19        #15
 Tweezy12 said

No it's not u dumbass...only because if how u choose to use the word 'linked' in a retardedly general way...gun violence is actually "linked" to the large socio economic disparities that affect Black people living in Chicago.

Same sh*t that Fox news does and try to pass ot off as 'these are just the stats' while ignoring the actual issue...i guess Black people are "linked" to stupidity too because we score lower on tests huh...a bunch of dumbasses on this site...
+4   

2 months ago '16        #16
This is the full quote.

“If you didn’t show up today with HIV, AIDS, or any of them deadly s*xually transmitted diseases, that’ll make you die in two to three weeks, then put your cellphone lighter up…

Ladies if your pu**y smell like water, put a cell phone light in the air

Fellas, if you ain’t sucking d*ck in the parking lot, put your cell phone lighter up.”

"Yeah keep it f*cken real..." - DaBaby

DJ - "Some of yo'll n*ggas suspect as a mofacka , let's be real..."
+13   

2 months ago '19        #17
 F12 said
Homos*xual males were super spreaders of HIV. That's not an opinion, that's a fact
I never challenged that fact...u guys don't read.

He said aids/hiv is linked to homos*xuals...that's not a fact...it's linked to unprotected s*x...

2 months ago '20        #18
blackpillblack 
Props total: 12349 12 K  Slaps total: 5383 5 K
booty hair rip micro lesions in the p*nis if the lube isn’t excessive; this makes gay s*x with hiv patients very risky..
+2   

2 months ago '20        #19
 Bklynzfinest said

He said aids/hiv is linked to homos*xuals...that's not a fact...it's linked to unprotected s*x...
How did dababy link hiv to gays though?
He didn't even if he had he would of been right...but he didn't
+6   

2 months ago '16        #20
 Bklynzfinest said

Dude , please look at the numbers, I get what you're trying to say,
I too support the LGBTQ+, but the numbers don't lie.

+1   

2 months ago '15        #21
Macaroni76 
Props total: 7155 7 K  Slaps total: 238 238
 Bklynzfinest said

Where did he link HIV and AIDS to homos*xuals when this is his exact quote… notice he didnt say anything about gay people he made a general quote. “If you didn’t show up today with HIV, AIDS, or any of them deadly s*xually transmitted diseases, that’ll make you die in two to three weeks, then put your cellphone lighter up…

And B. The next statement he said all the women who v*gina smell like water?
+2   

2 months ago '16        #22
 Bklynzfinest said

This dude right here is playing semantics.

Again, here's the full quote, make your own conclusions.

“If you didn’t show up today with HIV, AIDS, or any of them deadly s*xually transmitted diseases, that’ll make you die in two to three weeks, then put your cellphone lighter up…

Fellas, if you ain’t sucking d*ck in the parking lot, put your cell phone lighter up.”

+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #23
F12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 Vizier said
This is the full quote.

Thank you. Now I can begin my analysis.
+3   

2 months ago '19        #24
 Vizier said
Dude , please look at the numbers, I get what you're trying to say,
I too support the LGBTQ+, but the numbers don't lie.

U posting full quotes and still can't read bruh? Where did i deny the numbers?

2 months ago '19        #25
 Tweezy12 said
How did dababy link hiv to gays though?
He didn't even if he had he would of been right...but he didn't
 Macaroni76 said
Where did he link HIV and AIDS to homos*xuals when this is his exact quote… notice he didnt say anything about gay people he made a general quote. “If you didn’t show up today with HIV, AIDS, or any of them deadly s*xually transmitted diseases, that’ll make you die in two to three weeks, then put your cellphone lighter up…

And B. The next statement he said all the women who v*gina smell like water?
 Vizier said

This dude right here is playing semantics.

Again, here's the full quote, make your own conclusions.
I was talking about Tweezy (not da baby) when I said "He"...u'll see the words I used was from tweezy's response to me.

I already said what i thought of da baby's comments in my first comment.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+67online now  41
Video inside Drake - Buffalo Freestyle Ft Benny The Butcher Official Audio
116 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Mase In A Heated Exchange On Club House: Nas Vs Andre 3000|North Vs Sou..
307 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Apples creativity died with Steve Jobs
94 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+160online now  15
Video inside Fawkin’ MOOLIES!!!!