Aug 2 - ghouliani is almost boke....bankrupt swamp monster wont take his calls

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '09        #1
808 page views
21 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71
Props total: 237332 237 K  Slaps total: 26596 26 K
Aug 2 - ghouliani is almost boke....bankrupt swamp monster wont take his calls

visit this link https://www.motherjones.c .. g-legal-bills/

Having raised more money than anyone else in the Republican Party so far this year, new filings show Donald Trump is flush with cash. Absolutely swimming in it. But even as the money flows in, the former president is reportedly stiffing one of his fiercest allies and loyal political surrogates, Rudy Giuliani, as the former New York mayor becomes increasingly ensnared in a federal investigation thatís reportedly costing him millions in legal fees.

image Hereís the latest on the apparent fallout between the two men:

image Thatís particularly worrisome for Giuliani, whose legal defense fund has effectively failed to raise anything in his f*ght against the federal probe into whether he worked as an unregistered lobbyist for Ukrainian officials

Giuliani, who was recently suspended from practicing law in New York, is also facing a separate lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems over his relentless election lies

And despite his penchant for conspiracy theories and misinformation, it appears, as Haberman notes, that Giuliani does seem to understand the gravity of his precarious legal situation

image "Iím more than willing to go to jail if they want to put me in jail,Ē he told NBC New Yorkís Melissa Russo in an interview last week. ďAnd if they do, theyíre going to suffer the consequences in heaven, Iím not. Because I didnít do anything wrong.Ē

Those remarks came despite the fact that the interview, as Russo explained in the segment, was supposed to focus on the upcoming 20th anniversary of September 11th

That Giuliani instead nervously discussed his legal jeopardy doesnít exactly exude confidence in his chances of escaping jail timeóor how heís going to pay for all of this. But thatís what happens when you go to bat for Donald Trump, isnít it?
+9   

best
worst
21 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
gh3tto 
Props total: 48002 48 K  Slaps total: 11533 11 K

I’m more than willing to go to jail if they want to put me in jail

ghouliani put on a dress and got molested by donald so he has no problem being his bi*ch
+13   

2 months ago '07        #3
Ham Rove  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 50504 50 K  Slaps total: 2742 2 K
+3   

2 months ago '04        #4
justinjones 
Props total: 41675 41 K  Slaps total: 2187 2 K
happens when you haven’t been paid for months. Somebody better cut the check before he snitches
+9   

2 months ago '17        #5
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 66198 66 K  Slaps total: 6582 6 K
Trump won't pay him but Rudy did pocket some stacks from those presidential pardon schemes
+3   

2 months ago '17        #6
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 16620 16 K  Slaps total: 1727 1 K
"I’m more than willing to go to jail if they want to put me in jail,” he told NBC New York’s Melissa Russo in an interview last week. “And if they do, they’re going to suffer the consequences in heaven, I’m not. Because I didn’t do anything wrong.”

So now that the chickens are coming home to roost, now this man wants to start thinking about "the big picture". I just hope this man comes around to realizing that just cause you can lie here on earth and millions of people believe you doesn't mean you can lie to God the same way, cause to be sure...you can't LOL. If he's lucky maybe this final chapter of his life will humble him such that he finally faces the wrongs he's done, asks for forgiveness, and turns from practicing falsehood like he and his a*sociates have likely done their entire careers. It's like God's word says, "God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." [Galatians 6:7]
+6   

2 months ago '06        #7
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 27291 27 K  Slaps total: 6281 6 K
It’s what happens when you sleep with a snake… MAGA lost eternal.
+6   

2 months ago '20        #8
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38310 38 K  Slaps total: 7297 7 K
This is what happens when the con man runs out of cons
+3   

2 months ago '20        #9
 justinjones said
happens when you haven’t been paid for months. Somebody better cut the check before he snitches
Are you saying money trumps friendship & there is no honor amongst racist nationalist

Last edited by Xiox; 08-02-2021 at 02:42 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '15        #10
Hitek 
Props total: 976 976  Slaps total: 182 182
Trump keeps a lot of crash dummys around him. Soon as they get knocked he changes his number lol.
+4   

2 months ago '09        #11
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71 OP
Props total: 237332 237 K  Slaps total: 26596 26 K
 Ham Rove said

fat toupee will probably claim he "doesnt know" ghouliani
+3   

2 months ago '12        #12
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 181962 181 K  Slaps total: 10600 10 K
Everything Michael Cohen said in his second senate testimony has came true

To those idiots on here who still think the 'election' was stolen, and you've ignored Trumps lawyers going to court and admitting it was all bullsh*t, and that 'unreasonable people wouldn't have believe them'...what say you now

The very people he told you were f*ghting for the election to be overturned have all said they were making that sh*t up when they finally went to court, and now they're going broke.

Its time to get over it
+5   

2 months ago '11        #13
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16172 16 K  Slaps total: 2130 2 K
 Storchaveli said
Itís what happens when you sleep with a snakeÖ MAGA lost eternal.
Trump even admitted it himself:

+2   

2 months ago '15        #14
PolygonMafia 
Props total: 14771 14 K  Slaps total: 1211 1 K
How could you be that close to the fountain of dirty money and go broke? These fu*kers are pathetic. In his time as NYC Mayor and butt-buddy/legal counsel to Trump, this bozo couldn't rack up 10-20 million? I'd be more at a loss to believe it, but I'd believe he's that dumb.
+2   

2 months ago '20        #15
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15379 15 K  Slaps total: 1502 1 K
Hopefully he goes broke then tossed in a jail cell with all the people he locked up over the years.

I’ll use the the Rudy20 discount code for cigars after that
+5   

2 months ago '16        #16
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 49572 49 K  Slaps total: 2844 2 K
+2   

2 months ago '16        #17
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 49572 49 K  Slaps total: 2844 2 K
 OldBusiness said
Everything Michael Cohen said in his second senate testimony has came true

To those idiots on here who still think the 'election' was stolen, and you've ignored Trumps lawyers going to court and admitting it was all bullsh*t, and that 'unreasonable people wouldn't have believe them'...what say you now

The very people he told you were f*ghting for the election to be overturned have all said they were making that sh*t up when they finally went to court, and now they're going broke.

Its time to get over it
+4   

2 months ago '04        #18
shady4180 
Props total: 1508 1 K  Slaps total: 2107 2 K
Imagine still believing Maggie Haberman or any of this hate pr0n....
At first, I thought maybe people couldn't catch up to the manipulation....
Now...just stupidity.

2 months ago '07        #19
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56863 56 K  Slaps total: 7124 7 K
Loyalty means who can I get to commit crime for me.. and they still don’t get it
+1   

2 months ago '20        #20
Nothing but lies , misinformation & propaganda comes out Washington , it's just how business is done from the Wyte House no matter who is president.

2 months ago '05        #21
4Chun500 
Props total: 4804 4 K  Slaps total: 545 545
+1   

2 months ago '04        #22
gh3tto 
Props total: 48002 48 K  Slaps total: 11533 11 K
 Damagegadget said
Loyalty means who can I get to commit crime for me.. and they still donít get it
i know someone who gets it now

when cohen went to prison he flipped harder than tekashi

his podcast is hilarious but i cant stand the way he talks

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+72online now  25
😳 🐋 Floating (dead) Whale explodes in ocean
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-19online now  15
Nintendo is a scam
105 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Kanye West's New Yeezys Roasted On Twitter, Fans Say They Look Like Ba..
141 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-21online now  9
What a downgrade if true.
73 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy