Aug 2 - GOP senator from TN spent 8 months battling Covid urges constituents to get vaxxed

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '06        #1
475 page views
24 comments

Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87213 87 K  Slaps total: 13456 13 K
Aug 2 - GOP senator from TN spent 8 months battling Covid urges constituents to get vaxxed

Virus beat his a*s so bad he needed a liver transplant. Jesus.
+6   

best
worst
24 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 85906 85 K  Slaps total: 9280 9 K
Correction to thread title GQP
+2   

2 months ago '04        #3
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 85906 85 K  Slaps total: 9280 9 K
 Skateboard T said

Virus beat his a*s so bad he needed a liver transplant. Jesus.
Meant to prop
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '06        #4
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
 erickonasis said
Meant to prop
No worries
+1   

2 months ago '07        #5
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36543 36 K  Slaps total: 16543 16 K
A vaccine won't save an alcoholics liver, when are they gonna discuss that part of the story?

2 months ago '04        #6
justinjones 
Props total: 41675 41 K  Slaps total: 2187 2 K
 Cambury said
A vaccine won't save an alcoholics liver, when are they gonna discuss that part of the story?
Where does it say he was an alcoholic? I look up his name with alcohol and nothing came up except passing a law involving alcohol
+4   

2 months ago '20        #7
RockyII 
Props total: 10270 10 K  Slaps total: 1424 1 K
 justinjones said
Where does it say he was an alcoholic? I look up his name with alcohol and nothing came up except passing a law involving alcohol
He's defecting like he does. He doesn't even believe the bullsh*t he writes, he just wants to create controversy and get other posters angry. Just like all these other "anti vaxxers". They are just doing what SAS and skip Bayless does.
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '06        #8
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
 Cambury said
Vaccine prevents serious infection.

Serious infection causes big time liver and kidney damage.

Vaccine prevents big time liver and kidney damage from serious infection.

It’s not that hard unless you simply refuse to believe the first premise.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #9
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91524 91 K  Slaps total: 24310 24 K
I wonder how many unvaccinated people will die before these rednecks start getting vaccinated in larger numbers.

2 months ago '16        #10
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8653 8 K  Slaps total: 3747 3 K
 Ymmot said
I wonder how many unvaccinated people will die before these rednecks start getting vaccinated in larger numbers.

2 months ago '05        #11
carden2 
Props total: 6073 6 K  Slaps total: 1090 1 K
 Fastrap87 said

this fake sh*t got to stop. you pushing half a minute clip like it's that doctors belief covid isn't serious.

2 months ago '07        #12
 Ymmot said
Doesn't matter becuz in the UK the vaccinated are in the hospital as well. Looks like that SarsCov2 is a smart one.

2 months ago '17        #13
 Cambury said
Doesn't matter becuz in the UK the vaccinated are in the hospital as well. Looks like that SarsCov2 is a smart one.
The astrazeneca vaccine, which is a traditional vaccine, has been bad from the start. Feel sorry for those people.

2 months ago '17        #14
 Fastrap87 said

Tiktok generation lost.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #15
 Ymmot said
The astrazeneca vaccine, which is a traditional vaccine, has been bad from the start. Feel sorry for those people.
Show the data before it was released that said it was going to be bad as compared to the others.

2 months ago '18        #16
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 67748 67 K  Slaps total: 5596 5 K
A seat belt doesn't guarantee I live in an accident, nor does it guarantee I won't get in one. Frankly it's impeding on my freedoms.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #17
 Cambury said
Show the data before it was released that said it was going to be bad as compared to the others.
It's caused bloodclots in a lot of people and hasn't been as effective as the mRNA vaccines. What else you need to know? You just pointed how many people have been vaccinated over there and still end up in the hospital. Are you arguing against your own point now?

2 months ago '17        #18
 Lord God said
A seat belt doesn't guarantee I live in an accident, nor does it guarantee I won't get in one. Frankly it's impeding on my freedoms.
Show me data that brushing your teeth and flossing prevents cavities, I think you're just an agent for Big Dental.
+5   

2 months ago '16        #19
 carden2 said
this fake sh*t got to stop. you pushing half a minute clip like it's that doctors belief covid isn't serious.

2 months ago '16        #20
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 39527 39 K  Slaps total: 4615 4 K
 Ymmot said
Nah fu*k them let them be subject to their own ignorance

Non retarded Black americans & the other non retarded americans are the only concern
+3   

2 months ago '05        #21
carden2 
Props total: 6073 6 K  Slaps total: 1090 1 K
 Fastrap87 said

yeah her one allergic reaction of a swollen eye is them trying to k*ll her. if they wanted to actually k*ll people with the vaccine then it would probably be like the vaccine keeps the folks alive while k*lling off whoever doesn't have it. they would be the ones that technically aren't being manipulated if you want to go the conspiracy route. most people in society with jobs with higher social classes such as doctors, developers, politicians, sport figures are mandated to take the vaccine. if you k*ll off those that won't take the vaccine at least you have a cooperative society. otherwise you got a bunch of dumb fu*ks reading social media for there fu*ken news lol.

2 months ago '10        #22
lltreyll 
Props total: 5258 5 K  Slaps total: 1649 1 K
Instead he should be urging people to be healthy...Covid shots arent a quick fix for sh*tty health and fu*ked up immune systems. That's the real problem and its being exploited.

2 months ago '16        #23
 carden2 said
yeah her one allergic reaction of a swollen eye is them trying to k*ll her. if they wanted to actually k*ll people with the vaccine then it would probably be like the vaccine keeps the folks alive while k*lling off whoever doesn't have it. they would be the ones that technically aren't being manipulated if you want to go the conspiracy route. most people in society with jobs with higher social classes such as doctors, developers, politicians, sport figures are mandated to take the vaccine. if you k*ll off those that won't take the vaccine at least you have a cooperative society. otherwise you got a bunch of dumb fu*ks reading social media for there fu*ken news lol.

trying to k*ll, and not caring if it k*lls are two different things dummy.

tell her and thousands more how safe and effective these pointless jabs are

“I wish I had got the damn vaccine!”, final words uttered by a perfectly healthy 22yr old man k*lled by Covid. I presume doctors briefly removed his ventilator to allow him to speak.
WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE

Last edited by Fastrap87; 08-02-2021 at 05:23 PM..

2 months ago '07        #24
 Ymmot said
It's caused bloodclots in a lot of people and hasn't been as effective as the mRNA vaccines. What else you need to know? You just pointed how many people have been vaccinated over there and still end up in the hospital. Are you arguing against your own point now?
The point is how were people supposed to know it was the wrong one to take prior.

2 months ago '17        #25
 Cambury said
The point is how were people supposed to know it was the wrong one to take prior.
It had a good amount of trouble in the trials. I wouldn't have gotten if I lived in the UK.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+72online now  26
😳 🐋 Floating (dead) Whale explodes in ocean
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-19online now  14
Nintendo is a scam
105 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Kanye West's New Yeezys Roasted On Twitter, Fans Say They Look Like Ba..
141 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-21online now  6
What a downgrade if true.
73 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy