Never an official cause of death for Hagler?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '05        #1
192 page views
1 comments

Muggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17621 17 K  Slaps total: 5040 5 K
Never an official cause of death for Hagler?

I just finished the showtime 4 kings doc on Haggler Hearns Sugar Ray and Duran. I remember hagler died in march and it said of natural causes. he was only 66?
i also remember hearns tweeted out it was cause of covid vaccine bullsh*t and his wife refuted that sh*t but there was not an official cause just natural causes and his kids said he had chest pains and went to the hospital and never came out…so what the fu*k??
+1   

best
worst
1 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42699 42 K  Slaps total: 13480 13 K
 Muggz said
I just finished the showtime 4 kings doc on Haggler Hearns Sugar Ray and Duran. I remember hagler died in march and it said of natural causes. he was only 66?
i also remember hearns tweeted out it was cause of covid vaccine bullsh*t and his wife refuted that sh*t but there was not an official cause just natural causes and his kids said he had chest pains and went to the hospital and never came out…so what the fu*k??

An Atlanta news reporter, Javita Moore, reported that she wasn't feeling too good a few days after her second covid experimental "vaccine" shot and that she had headahces. She went to the doctor got a brain scan and it was revealed that she had a brain tumor.

The spike protein within those shots, which has been manipulated by the mRNA to enter into your cells to be created in your body is not natural and is prone to doing dangerous things within the body, going into the brain and having access to forbidden areas. People don't understand that this is no joke and is dangerous and is completely experimental on humanity.

Last edited by 4REAL; 08-02-2021 at 03:25 PM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-89online now  23
[Fat Loss] final time i am going to show this. for all the haters who said i a..
158 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Ppp fraud detection list released
240 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  7
Image(s) inside R. Kelly Was Caught Piping Aliyah At 13 - Witness Testifies
255 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+142online now  5
Image(s) inside Diddy Tell's J.D. That "You Ain't Got Enough Hits I’ll Smash You With ..
249 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy