Vaccination passports at restaurants are a go... just the beginning

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '19        #1
1106 page views
34 comments

unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 41157 41 K  Slaps total: 8866 8 K
Vaccination passports at restaurants are a go... just the beginning

In response to the rise in COVID-19 cases, some businesses are adding their own safety measures to help keep guests and staff safe.

In Washington, D.C.’s popular Adams Morgan district, customers at two businesses were asked to show proof of vaccination before they were allowed to enter the bars.

The restaurants, A League of Her Own and Pitchers, imposed the new rules after a new mask mandate began in the nation’s capital.

Now, everyone is required to wear a mask indoors regardless of vaccination status.

visit this link https://www.nbc12.com/202 .. eated-indoors/

Masks needed even with vaccination and proof of vaccination to be given service.... sounds dystopian-ish.
+4   

best
worst
34 comments

2 months ago '07        #2
LateModelSedan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 15302 15 K  Slaps total: 3587 3 K
proof of vax apparently means nothing. they claim vaxed cats are still getting sick and dying, right? none of this sh*t makes sense.
+28   

2 months ago '17        #3
Jinro 
Props total: 3775 3 K  Slaps total: 393 393
You have the option of not going to restaurant.

2 months ago '09        #4
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 14279 14 K  Slaps total: 3742 3 K
 unit321 said
In response to the rise in COVID-19 cases, some businesses are adding their own safety measures to help keep guests and staff safe.

In Washington, D.C.’s popular Adams Morgan district, customers at two businesses were asked to show proof of vaccination before they were allowed to enter the bars.

The restaurants, A League of Her Own and Pitchers, imposed the new rules after a new mask mandate began in the nation’s capital.

Now, everyone is required to wear a mask indoors regardless of vaccination status.

Masks needed even with vaccination and proof of vaccination to be given service.... sounds dystopian-ish.
Just stop going to these places it's not hard
+10   

2 months ago '09        #5
faceoffizhere 
 LateModelSedan said
proof of vax apparently means nothing. they claim vaxed cats are still getting sick and dying, right? none of this sh*t makes sense.
This right here they gonna alter the numbers again to when the narrative they pushing isn't sticking just like they been doing. The whole plan is to demonize unvaxxed so they can usher in these passports every where
+12   

2 months ago '19        #6
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17 OP
 faceoffizhere said
Well, yeah, that's easy.
Nothing is stopping all retailers and restaurants from mandating it on their own. Also, governors have done mandated mask laws before so nothing is stopping them from repeating that, or even closing them down.

2 months ago '09        #7
faceoffizhere 
 unit321 said
Well, yeah, that's easy.
Nothing is stopping all retailers and restaurants from mandating it on their own. Also, governors have done mandated mask laws before so nothing is stopping them from repeating that, or even closing them down.
fu*k a restaurant tho if they wanna discriminate let em we don't need a restaurant I don't understand the outrage with restaurants tho even tho it's dumb af. You wear a mask all the way up until you eat then I guess once you start eating the virus goes on a break while you eat? If people collectively would boycott these places they wouldn't do this. Folks so busy on their high horses they did a number on folks with divide and conquer tactics

Grocery stores tho this is where it will get bad take away peoples food supply and also contaminating peoples food like the 250 thousand pounds of beef should be where people draw the line. Pretty soon they gonna contaminate the water because nobody is doing anything to stop it
+9   

2 months ago '19        #8
 faceoffizhere said
fu*k a restaurant tho if they wanna discriminate let em we don't need a restaurant I don't understand the outrage with restaurants tho even tho it's dumb af. You wear a mask all the way up until you eat then I guess once you start eating the virus goes on a break while you eat? If people collectively would boycott these places they wouldn't do this. Folks so busy on their high horses they did a number on folks with divide and conquer tactics

Grocery stores tho this is where it will get bad take away peoples food supply and also contaminating peoples food like the 250 thousand pounds of beef should be where people draw the line. Pretty soon they gonna contaminate the water because nobody is doing anything to stop it
All good points.
I have a friend in Thailand, they put up plexiglass barrier at a table and only two can eat at a table in restaurants. This way, you take your mask off and won't share possible viruses with the person across the table from you. I thought it was crazy, but it was a way for restaurants to stay open, not shut everything down.
+3   

2 months ago '09        #9
faceoffizhere 
 unit321 said
All good points.
I have a friend in Thailand, they put up plexiglass barrier at a table and only two can eat at a table in restaurants. This way, you take your mask off and won't share possible viruses with the person across the table from you. I thought it was crazy, but it was a way for restaurants to stay open, not shut everything down.
Probably a rule they gotta follow there. I remember they did that in the U.S. at groceries stores etc but it made no sense because if there was any virus it could just go either around or over the top of it sense it isn't closed in.
+4   

2 months ago '09        #10
faceoffizhere 
n*ggas listening to Cuomo the rapist and CNN the king of fake news lol. Then we supposedly in a pandemic but letting in immigrants in by the bus load unvaxxed but you want folks to believe it's a deadly disease going around and that they actually care about our health? Aint fooling me I aint no dummy
+13   

2 months ago '19        #11
 faceoffizhere said
Probably a rule they gotta follow there. I remember they did that in the U.S. at groceries stores etc but it made no sense because if there was any virus it could just go either around or over the top of it sense it isn't closed in.
Only thing the plexiglass shields helps are the people making and selling plexiglass.
+2   

2 months ago '09        #12
faceoffizhere 
 unit321 said
Only thing the plexiglass shields helps are the people making and selling plexiglass.
exactly gotta find out what new markets these big corps opened up with covid and get in on it. I remember before we got deep into they were saying how a new market opened up for covid
+2   

2 months ago '17        #13
Lazy 
Props total: 26066 26 K  Slaps total: 3374 3 K
 LateModelSedan said
Vaccines don’t provide total immunity and never have

I don’t want you to take this the wrong way but look up some kid’s science shows and how they explain vaccines

A lot of science based messaging for kids explains public health better than messaging targeted for adults
+2   

2 months ago '05        #14
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43629 43 K  Slaps total: 14020 14 K
 LateModelSedan said
The madness is more about compliance than so called "science."

Last edited by 4REAL; 08-02-2021 at 12:47 PM..
+6   

2 months ago '09        #15
faceoffizhere 
 Lazy said

I don’t want you to take this the wrong way but look up some kid’s science shows and how they explain vaccines

A lot of science based messaging for kids explains public health better than messaging targeted for adults
Naw they just switched up the definition of a vaccine and what they actually do.

vac·cine
/vakˈsēn/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #16
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43629 43 K  Slaps total: 14020 14 K
 Lazy said

Vaccines have always been about individual immunity, where enough people get vaccinated to reach herd immunity. The point of vaccines were to eradicate viruses from society not let viruses linger around to make people "less sick" in infection like how it is with the crappy unapproved experimental "vaccines." This is documented!

You can't change history! A lot of covid doomer zombies are trying to change facts and redefine words like "vaccine" on behalf of the failure of these current experimental "vaccines."
+1   

2 months ago '16        #17
B86 
Props total: 17000 17 K  Slaps total: 3626 3 K
 faceoffizhere said
That’s today. What about when it’s all restaurants, grocery stores, etc?
+2   

2 months ago '09        #18
faceoffizhere 
Coronavirus: Chief medical officer tells public not to wear masks

'Protest Is a Profound Public Health Intervention.' Why So Many Doctors Are Supporting Protests in the Middle of the COVID-19 Pandemic"

"Harris on taking a COVID vaccine: If Trump tells us to take it, I won't"

"Prof Neil Ferguson, the epidemiologist whose modelling helped shape Britain’s coronavirus lockdown strategy, has quit as a government adviser after flouting the rules by receiving visits from his lover at his home.

Ferguson runs the group of scientists at Imperial College London whose projections helped persuade ministers of the need to impose stringent physical distancing rules, or risk the NHS being overwhelmed.

"In a statement on Tuesday, he said he was resigning his post on the government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage), over an “error of judgment”."

"A review of how deaths from coronavirus are counted in England has reduced the UK death toll by more than 5,000, to 41,329, the government has announced.

The recalculation is based on a new definition of who has died from Covid.

Previously, people in England who died at any point following a positive test, regardless of cause, were counted in the figures."

+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #19
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32205 32 K  Slaps total: 2402 2 K
Who cares? Those are gay bars.

2 months ago '15        #20
T rootz 
Props total: 6466 6 K  Slaps total: 509 509
Curbside pickup k*lls all that this is no problem at all next.
+1   

2 months ago '09        #21
faceoffizhere 
"Tory MPs have accused the government of making “flawed decisions based on misleading data” after new figures revealed one in four patients classed as a Covid hospitalisation were admitted for other reasons."

"Texas, Virginia, and Vermont have been accused of mishandling their coronavirus testing data in ways that inflate the perceived testing capacity but make the results functionally meaningless for making decisions."
Experts told the AP that adding the figures together also made it look as if states were doing more testing for active cases than they actually were.

"Jennifer Nuzzo, from the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, said presenting the data in that way wasn't necessarily malicious but had important consequences."

"She told the AP that with that system "you're not going to be able to make good decisions about reopening and about what level of disease you have in the community."

"The disclosures will also put pressure on officials to revise previous statistics on Covid hospitalizations and in the future use the “primary” diagnosis with the virus as a key daily statistic."

Senator Lindsey Graham tested positive for COVID-19 Monday, according to a press release.

Graham was previously vaccinated for the coronavirus.

+1   

2 months ago '09        #22
faceoffizhere 
 B86 said
That’s today. What about when it’s all restaurants, grocery stores, etc?
All I can tell you is stock up on food brotha peanut butter oatmeal, canned goods, beans, rice etc cheap sh*t that can last you a long time and definitely get water too along with water filters, tablets etc. I don't think every single super market is gonna be on code but what I believe will happen is the ones not on code will get pushed out by the elite with "contaminated" product. and if so gotta hit your local farmers if you not growing anything or have sthings stocked up. Don't wait til the last minute this already happening they gonna try to starve folks now since this aint working like they thought it would.

Raw beef recall: Greater Omaha Packing recalls 295k pounds of raw beef for possible E. coli contamination

+4   

2 months ago '13        #23
TheWAVEment 
Props total: 7130 7 K  Slaps total: 1528 1 K
 LateModelSedan said
None of this sh*t has made sense everyone has politicized a virus and caused this
+1   

2 months ago '09        #24
faceoffizhere 
"A new coronavirus variant found in France can hide from COVID-19 nasal-swab tests"

"Several coronavirus variants have evolved mutations that pose a threat to global public health because they spread more easily, make people sicker, escape immune responses, evade tests, or render treatments ineffective."

lmaooooooooooooo they telling you there are variants that evade tests. Fauci pushing this too btw him along with others want you to know you might be sick with no symptoms and cannot be verified with a test to confirm you have it which is why you still need to mask up.

2 months ago '21        #25
CrookByTheBook 
Props total: 962 962  Slaps total: 133 133
I wonder what will happen when banning unvaxxed people hurts their bottom line
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  11
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
270 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Sep 26 - 75 year old man convinced by Anti Vaxxers to leave hospital di..
102 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Kyrie Irving could skip Nets home games because of ‘oppressing’ vaccine ma..
152 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Sep 25 - Dog The Bounty Hunter Enters The Chat; Goes To Home Of Brian L..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy