Aug 2 - Anger mounts as Biden, Congress allow eviction ban to expire

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '18        #1
3052 page views
112 comments

PooPoopops  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15587 15 K  Slaps total: 12618 12 K
Aug 2 - Anger mounts as Biden, Congress allow eviction ban to expire

Key Points:
• Anger and frustration mounted in Congress as a nationwide eviction moratorium expired during a surge in the Covid-19 pandemic.

• One Democratic lawmaker even camped outside the Capitol in protest as millions of Americans faced being forced from their homes.

• Lawmakers said they were blindsided by President Joe Biden’s inaction as the midnight Saturday deadline neared, some furious that he called on Congress to provide a last-minute solution to protect renters.

visit this link https://www.cnbc.com/2021 .. to-expire.html

Hundreds of BXDemocrats are homeless and cannot get wifi to express their disapproval with THEIR president image

+29   

best
worst
112 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
PooPoopops  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
Can't extend the memorandum but can make billion-dollar helicopter deals with Israel

@
+39   

2 months ago '21        #3
Mr Wendal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 7074 7 K  Slaps total: 4344 4 K
 PooPoopops said
Can't extend the memorandum but can make billion-dollar helicopter deals with Israel

@
Such a publicity stunt. If this was so important why did she wait until the last day before it expired ? Fukin dumb a*s bi*ch cant believe people fall for this sh*t. Why isnt she at the border taking pics again ?

2 months ago '05        #4
Tha TC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 31556 31 K  Slaps total: 1562 1 K
I thought the newly “conservative” Supreme Court ruled that only congress could extend it
+16   

2 months ago '06        #5
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 86917 86 K  Slaps total: 13091 13 K
 Mr Wendal said
Such a publicity stunt. If this was so important why did she wait until the last day before it expired ? Fukin dumb a*s bi*ch cant believe people fall for this sh*t. Why isnt she at the border taking pics again ?
@ alias check?
+3   

2 months ago '06        #6
 PooPoopops said

@
@ alias check?

2 months ago '21        #7
 Tha TC said
I thought the newly conservative Supreme Court ruled that only congress could extend it
I thought the liberal ran power hungry cdc was told they never had the power to authorize a eviction ban

2 months ago '18        #8
 Tha TC said
I thought the newly “conservative” Supreme Court ruled that only congress could extend it
Is that why members of Congress were expecting the administration to act on their own?

2 months ago '18        #9
 Skateboard T said
@ alias check?
The only time Democrats had anything substantial to say was when they were bashing Trump. This post is an example.
+3   

2 months ago '21        #10
 Skateboard T said
@ alias check?
Keep trying me..you know i have money and i will easily pay this guy 3000.00 to look up your info and all your old post and we will report you to your bar. Do u really want that on your record ?

Keep playing with me i dare you. I have all your old post of you harassing me and slandering me.
This is your final warning i will ruin your career if you kee0 harassing me.
I promise you i have no problem spending a couple grand.

This is harassment i will not take it anynore

Internet Defamation*is a review, post, comment, web site, Facebook post or comment, Twitter tweet or other on-line false statement of fact and that reflects negatively on your reputation. Because internet defamation is by definition written rather than oral, it is technically*internet libel.*Slander*involves oral false statements of fact.

Defamation per se involves false statements of fact which presumes damages. That is, no damages must be proven as an element of the defamation, libel or slander claim.

2 months ago '06        #11
 Mr Wendal said
Keep trying me..you know i have money and i will easily pay this guy 3000.00 to look up your info and all your old post and we will report you to your bar. Do u really want that on your record ?

Keep playing with me i dare you. I have all your old post of you harassing me and slandering me.

Internet Defamation*is a review, post, comment, web site, Facebook post or comment, Twitter tweet or other on-line false statement of fact and that reflects negatively on your reputation. Because internet defamation is by definition written rather than oral, it is technically*internet libel.*Slander*involves oral false statements of fact.

Defamation per se involves false statements of fact which presumes damages. That is, no damages must be proven as an element of the defamation, libel or slander claim.
Do it then
+19   

2 months ago '18        #12
@ and the T is for transracial

2 months ago '21        #13
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11501 11 K  Slaps total: 1965 1 K
 Mr Wendal said

Skateboard T said
Do it then

+30   

2 months ago '21        #14
About the OP, I'm wondering what's the plan here. Are the banks going to buy up everyone's house and raise the prices? This is a trainwreck we all saw coming from a mile away. I hope they do something about it.
+9   

2 months ago '18        #15
S-Class  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 87247 87 K  Slaps total: 8525 8 K
Seriously tho , how long do people expect to not pay rent ?
+60   

2 months ago '04        #16
ohhohh 
Props total: 7541 7 K  Slaps total: 640 640
 Mr Wendal said

You sound like a whole bi*ch bruh.
+23   

2 months ago '04        #17
ohhohh 
Props total: 7541 7 K  Slaps total: 640 640
 Skateboard T said
Do it then
Didn't mean to slap.

2 months ago '04        #18
zone3cp 
Props total: 136648 136 K  Slaps total: 14679 14 K
 JayMurdoch said
About the OP, I'm wondering what's the plan here. Are the banks going to buy up everyone's house and raise the prices? This is a trainwreck we all saw coming from a mile away. I hope they do something about it.
Its hard to buy a house now as it is. The prices high AF. Way too buyers out here.

Something need to shake.
+10   

2 months ago '16        #19
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 78204 78 K  Slaps total: 10709 10 K
damn shame.

2 months ago '21        #20
 zone3cp said
Its hard to buy a house now as it is. The prices high AF. Way too buyers out here.

Something need to shake.
I heard that's why the prices of houses are high right now, the banks are buying them up and raising the price.

There's that old saying that goes, "Buy when there's blood in the streets."
+18   

2 months ago '09        #21
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12949 12 K  Slaps total: 1844 1 K
Politicians don’t give a sh!t about us lol. All corrupt millionaires who keep the left and right arguing with each other so we don’t unit on our similarities and create a 3rd party to put actual pressure on them. Don’t matter who’s in office same sh!t happens.
+22   

2 months ago '17        #22
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91229 91 K  Slaps total: 24193 24 K
Good to see liberals calling out Democrats for their fu*k ups. If only conservatives would call out Republicans for anything other than being too open with their white nationalism.
+11   

2 months ago '17        #23
 GREAT1NE said
Politicians dont give a sh!t about us lol. All corrupt millionaires who keep the left and right arguing with each other so we dont unit on our similarities and create a 3rd party to put actual pressure on them. Dont matter whos in office same sh!t happens.
There's this thing called social media if we could all just agree on a candidate we could easily have a third, fourth, and fifth party. But Americans love to complain and hate to take action. Totally our fault for allowing the last election to come down to trump and Biden. I bet it happens again in 2024...
+11   

2 months ago '17        #24
 JayMurdoch said
I heard that's why the prices of houses are high right now, the banks are buying them up and raising the price.

There's that old saying that goes, "Buy when there's blood in the streets."
Hell yeah they are. The whole housing market is a giant scam that a good percentage of Americans take part in.
+5   

2 months ago '15        #25
roddy got white  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 46771 46 K  Slaps total: 8001 8 K
Thought propaganda was pushing for another lockdown??

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  88
Karen Civil getting called out by Nipsey's people on Clubhouse, she's in atten..
340 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  45
Article inside What do you know that nobody else knows, BX?
53 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
152 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  24
Jeweler Gives Lil Baby His $400k Back x Free Jewelry And Issues Public Apology
121 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy