He Was Donovan Mitchell Before Donovan Mitchell

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '19        #1
1584 page views
21 comments

Chi Chi Bwoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 6840 6 K  Slaps total: 2566 2 K
He Was Donovan Mitchell Before Donovan Mitchell

+8   

best
worst
21 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
EMPATHY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 99029 99 K  Slaps total: 58589 58 K
His sons ballin
+8   

1 month ago '09        #3
Lupe Hunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19676 19 K  Slaps total: 2321 2 K
Nah that would be Eric Gordon on the Clippers that man could shoot and was strong and explosive as hell. Made MJ son rethink about playing basketball

A Bron and healthy Wagner backcourt with boozer staying and Darius Miles staying and Healthy with a healthy Big Z would’ve been dope.

Last edited by Lupe Hunter; 08-01-2021 at 09:09 PM..
+16   

1 month ago '04        #4
the_malicious  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 10351 10 K  Slaps total: 954 954
Injuries ruined the Camden LEGEND

+11   

1 month ago '20        #5
CopyCat 
Props total: 9346 9 K  Slaps total: 931 931
D Wag. was supposed to be as big as Lebron or at least one of the greats.

Last edited by CopyCat; 08-01-2021 at 10:03 PM..
+11   

1 month ago '04        #6
therealness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10953 10 K  Slaps total: 1494 1 K
Him and LeBron was supposed to ball out smh
+3   

1 month ago '08        #7
Dunknown24 
Props total: 2209 2 K  Slaps total: 148 148
Thought it was a Monta thread
+6   

1 month ago '04        #8
Big Stuwop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 27877 27 K  Slaps total: 6042 6 K
Cavs drafted this man before Amare Stoudemire

1 month ago '09        #9
Knowledgeable  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 23354 23 K  Slaps total: 1620 1 K
..I saw him play against tcu live when he was in college...
+1   

1 month ago '19        #10
Jonnymans21 
Props total: 563 563  Slaps total: 60 60
Wish he never got injured for my Cavs! I met him at one of their practices his rookie year. Dude was beyond nice, sat and talked with me for a good 10 15 mins... him and Lebron would have been unreal! But his son is gonna be the truth!!!!! #1 player in his class
+2   

1 month ago '20        #11
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 15289 15 K  Slaps total: 6658 6 K
Op hold this

just cause he was a great highschool baller dont make him any form of donovan mitchell
+1   

1 month ago '20        #12
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 15289 15 K  Slaps total: 6658 6 K
 Lupe Hunter said
Nah that would be Eric Gordon on the Clippers that man could shoot and was strong and explosive as hell. Made MJ son rethink about playing basketball

A Bron and healthy Wagner backcourt with boozer staying and Darius Miles staying and Healthy with a healthy Big Z would’ve been dope.
Darius Miles

+1   

1 month ago '11        #13
RileyEsco 
Props total: 60357 60 K  Slaps total: 450 450
Wanted to see my dude ball out.

Had them fu*ked up guts.
+4   

1 month ago '12        #14
illEskobar 
Props total: 3788 3 K  Slaps total: 216 216
South jerseys own
+3   

1 month ago '16        #15
theidiotlamper 
Props total: 5080 5 K  Slaps total: 1917 1 K
Nah nowhere close to Donovan Mitchell at all

Just a stupid post by a stupid poster

1 month ago '21        #16
Lil Tempus 
Props total: 1706 1 K  Slaps total: 397 397
 UncleSpo said
Op hold this

just cause he was a great highschool baller dont make him any form of donovan mitchell
Naw if not for his illness he would have been better than Mitchell

1 month ago '11        #17
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 51292 51 K  Slaps total: 5081 5 K
Camden legend... No slander here, he was a bit undersized and undeveloped... Got to the league and didn't really get enough burn to elevate himself into NBA mainstay...

His name lingered due to n*ggas like Hov and other local celebs supporting him thru his High School years, but he wasnt Spyda by any stretch...

If anything, he was Telfair 2.0
+2   

1 month ago '16        #18
Pakloud 
Props total: 1071 1 K  Slaps total: 40 40
CMDs own 856 what’s good
+1   

1 month ago '05        #19
Bx_Bomberz 
Props total: 27015 27 K  Slaps total: 7769 7 K
Donovan Mitchell was a 4-star player ppl mostly treated as an afterthought in that HS class, from what I remember..

unless you were like a louisville fan or some maniac such as myself who tracks these stories..

Whenever I try to remember bout Donovan back during those years, at Brewster Acad, I always think of this sports illustrated peice on him making a 3pt shot n then dunking it... which ppl moslty had a meh reaction to n kept it moving

- there it is

Eric Gordon n DaJuan Wagner were local legends n were always in discussion as the best guards in the class..

donovan mitchell is a player who finished like 31st in all the rankings, scouting services knew he was close but none of them wanted to give him the 5th star prolly cuz they knew he wasnt a legit 6'2" like they were listing him as, n also cuz they thought he was more of a SG than combo guard, which is false.

I swear Rivals for example had Prince Ali(UCLA) ranked a spot higher than Mitchell just cuz he was legit SG size, n Mitch wasnt.

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 08-02-2021 at 01:02 PM..
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #20
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 17080 17 K  Slaps total: 5309 5 K
 Sinamatik CFR said
Camden legend... No slander here, he was a bit undersized and undeveloped... Got to the league and didn't really get enough burn to elevate himself into NBA mainstay...

His name lingered due to n*ggas like Hov and other local celebs supporting him thru his High School years, but he wasnt Spyda by any stretch...

How was he telfair 2.0 if he was in the league before him

1 month ago '05        #21
Bx_Bomberz 
Props total: 27015 27 K  Slaps total: 7769 7 K
 Sinamatik CFR said

U cant fu*king tell the story of DeJuan Wagner without mentioning the words

Ulcerative Colitis...

I hate to use the word Unique, its just a fu*king word that people who dont know sh*t, n lack context often use when there's almost always 100 more aptly descriptve words available, but to compare Wagners downfall with that of Telfair, that sh*t is bogus as hell..

Telfair flopped cuz he didnt have his head on straight, DaJuan Wagner never had a fu*king snowflakes chance in hell / f*ghting chance in the NBA...

He had to have his colon removed... or else this mans was gonna be sh*tting in a pouch the rest of his life... not a basketball matter at all..

The true telling of DeJuan Wagners story should also mention coach John Callipari, who had enough vision n understand of the way things work, he convinced him to go get drafted when he himself was unsure, that sh*t was like some saving grace type deal..
+2   

1 month ago '11        #22
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 51292 51 K  Slaps total: 5081 5 K
 Bx_bomberz said
U cant fu*king tell the story of DeJuan Wagner without mentioning the words

Ulcerative Colitis...

I hate to use the word Unique, its just a fu*king word that people who dont know sh*t, n lack context often use when there's almost always 100 more aptly descriptve words available, but to compare Wagners downfall with that of Telfair, that sh*t is bogus as hell..

Telfair flopped cuz he didnt have his head on straight, DaJuan Wagner never had a fu*king snowflakes chance in hell / f*ghting chance in the NBA...

He had to have his colon removed... or else this mans was gonna be sh*tting in a pouch the rest of his life... not a basketball matter at all..

The true telling of DeJuan Wagners story should also mention coach John Callipari, who had enough vision n understand of the way things work, he convinced him to go get drafted when he himself was unsure, that sh*t was like some saving grace type deal..
i wasnt trying to tell his life story...

Strictly stated why he didn't quite pan-out in the league...

health-concern aside, the Telfair comparison was strictly off of Pre-NBA Hype that didnt quite equate to their tenure vs the comparison of D-Wag to Spyda who was a legit star due to his gametime performance off the rip!

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-89online now  22
[Fat Loss] final time i am going to show this. for all the haters who said i a..
158 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  11
Image(s) inside R. Kelly Was Caught Piping Aliyah At 13 - Witness Testifies
255 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Ppp fraud detection list released
240 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+142online now  4
Image(s) inside Diddy Tell's J.D. That "You Ain't Got Enough Hits I’ll Smash You With ..
249 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy