online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Married Boxden Fam Is This True?!

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

3 years ago '21        #1
12083 page views
207 comments

NUF  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 10681 10 K  Slaps total: 1720 1 K
icon Married Boxden Fam Is This True?!

https://worldstar.com/video.php?v=wshh2a1LiwBOIEn0vF4k
Is this true my married people?!
+30   

icon
best
icon
worst
207 comments

3 years ago '21        #2
BeastModeBoy 
Props total: 28803 28 K  Slaps total: 1756 1 K
emoji
+18   

3 years ago '04        #3
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x140
Props total: 262193 262 K  Slaps total: 30687 30 K
She checked all the boxes
emoji
+25   

3 years ago '20        #4
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 97619 97 K  Slaps total: 19777 19 K
Greed

3 years ago '09        #5
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 52459 52 K  Slaps total: 6944 6 K
Lol basically what she said is being married isn’t natural, it’s a man made construct society enforces to make you feel like you’re accomplishing the “American dream” lol. There isn’t a single benefit for a man getting married, it’s all for women and the drive for profit through spending money on useless sh1t like baby showers, weddings etc. A man literally has no say in the wedding either just the checkbook, my rant is done but yea men shouldn’t even be trying to marry these days, yikes.
+177   

3 years ago '04        #6
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x140
Props total: 262193 262 K  Slaps total: 30687 30 K
 LOONATIK said 🔗
Lol basically what she said is being married isn’t natural, it’s a man made construct society enforces to make you feel like you’re accomplishing the “American dream” lol. There isn’t a single benefit for a man getting married, it’s all for women and the drive for profit through spending money on useless sh1t like baby showers, weddings etc. A man literally has no say in the wedding either just the checkbook, my rant is done but yea men shouldn’t even be trying to marry these days, yikes.

Let the church Say Amen, preach that word

+52   

3 years ago '16        #7
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 192787 192 K  Slaps total: 20766 20 K
Do whatever makes you happy.
+84   

3 years ago '18        #8
Losantana16x3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 22316 22 K  Slaps total: 3515 3 K
 LOONATIK said 🔗
Polygamy bro.

Kenya outlawed it. Then brought it back because monogamous marriages were causing too many issues
emoji

Last edited by Losantana16x3; 08-01-2021 at 08:14 PM..
+47   

3 years ago '06        #9
kip99 
Props total: 23389 23 K  Slaps total: 2606 2 K
Marriage always been a business to me.
+45   

3 years ago '17        #10
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 72739 72 K  Slaps total: 5421 5 K
 LOONATIK said 🔗
I'd donate to ya GoFundMe if you had one
emoji
+15   

3 years ago '05        #11
rippac4 
Props total: 12686 12 K  Slaps total: 473 473
100% True when I first got married
+12   

3 years ago '20        #12
ThaTzKrazYie 
Props total: 3587 3 K  Slaps total: 221 221
That's why we gotta stop watching pr0n yall. We want females to project whateva ur catalog is
+42   

3 years ago '07        #13
Ein Sof  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 57418 57 K  Slaps total: 12389 12 K
Show me a white woman saying this or take it down!
emoji
+7   

3 years ago '15        #14
naledgestate 
Props total: 47219 47 K  Slaps total: 4336 4 K
emoji
+1   

3 years ago '17        #15
Here4theday 
Props total: 19809 19 K  Slaps total: 2426 2 K
She’s right on the money. Every word.

That being said, she need to take this down coz a n1gga gotta live, I’m sorry.
emoji

Last edited by Here4theday; 08-02-2021 at 04:10 AM..
+2   

3 years ago '05        #16
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 160747 160 K  Slaps total: 16436 16 K
Because they cornballs trying to portray something they not.....a family man
emoji

Real men like myself stay single because we know we be out and about.

Why would I get married and then have children, knowing deep down I might want to fu#k a new chick?

It's counterproductive. Tell me I'm wrong?

emoji
+45   

3 years ago '21        #17
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 45816 45 K  Slaps total: 6361 6 K
never cheated on my wife
emoji
+98   

3 years ago '04        #18
Youngporter 
Props total: 1842 1 K  Slaps total: 129 129
 nocomment said 🔗
never cheated on my wife
emoji
I see alot of dudes hate the idea of people getting married. Whatever make you happy do it. Marriage isn't for everyone but if you wanna get married get married 13 years never cheated on my wife.
+93   

3 years ago '15        #19
Hitek 
Props total: 3569 3 K  Slaps total: 473 473
 LOONATIK said 🔗
The wealthiest men in the world are all married. Even the ones who get divorced and lose half their wealth, turn around and remarry. Why do you think that is? The demographic group with the lowest rate of marriage in the US are African Americans, and they have the lowest wealth of all demographic groups. Why do you think that is?
+65   

3 years ago '05        #20
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 160747 160 K  Slaps total: 16436 16 K
 Hitek said 🔗
The wealthiest men in the world are all married. Even the ones who get divorced and lose half their wealth, turn around and remarry. Why do you think that is? The demographic group with the lowest rate of marriage in the US are African Americans, and they have the lowest wealth of all demographic groups. Why do you think that is?
Marriage doesn't equal wealth though unless you already rich marrying Oprah
emoji

And it's the complete opposite if your getting married then getting divorce. Child support and alimony payments add up eventually.

Also the reason African Americans have the lowest wealth in America goes far beyond saying "I do".

It's a systemic issue going back to Jim Crow and Slavery.
+49   

3 years ago '09        #21
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 52459 52 K  Slaps total: 6944 6 K
 Hitek said 🔗
Idk fam explain it to me if you can, I’m open for dialogue. These are just my beliefs, I’ll admit I’m biased, I just don’t see the benefit of it being a man. Some men can get married and be fine, others can’t, it doesn’t mean there is something wrong with them like people like to assume though. And rich people live different lives than say us “regular” folk, a lot of rich people marriages are business deals I think lol not on some true love sh1t.
+9   

3 years ago '10        #22
DeathStar 
Props total: 22777 22 K  Slaps total: 916 916
Marriage was supposed to be about bringing 2 families together in partnership & community for the future. Marry to pool resources for the next generation.

Where men get fu#ked is marrying broke women. As a man we really should only marry a woman if her or her family have resources. tr@nsfer of wealth should be from one generation to the next but instead we’re seeing wealth tr@nsfer sideways stealing from the future…which makes marriage hard to justify.

Short of it is marriage is dead, and women ki1led it.

emoji
+55   

3 years ago '04        #23
biscuit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 68435 68 K  Slaps total: 5868 5 K
She pretty. I'd fu#k.
+10   

3 years ago '04        #24
biscuit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 68435 68 K  Slaps total: 5868 5 K
 nocomment said 🔗
never cheated on my wife
emoji
If you found a good one and she makes you happy, there's no need
emoji

Don't let BX fool y'all. It's not only one way. There are some good women just like there are some good men.

emoji
+44   

3 years ago '17        #25
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35984 35 K  Slaps total: 3118 3 K
 Hitek said 🔗
There's a few things you say here that have validity to them.... However... This right here:

and they have the lowest wealth of all demographic groups. Why do you think that is?
Firstly..." They " implies you're not... And if your not, why are you speaking on it. If you are, then your parent's failed you.
emoji

Secondly...a lack of blowing mad $$$ on a ring, wedding, honeymoon just to let her live out a childhood fantasy...or... helping her to throw some sh1t in the faces of her friends has zero to do with black wealth in America.
emoji

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+347
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+525
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+423
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop