Married Boxden Fam Is This True?!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 months ago '21        #1
10811 page views
207 comments

NUF  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 1512 1 K  Slaps total: 160 160
Married Boxden Fam Is This True?!

Is this true my married people?!
+30   

best
worst
207 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
BeastModeBoy 
Props total: 5047 5 K  Slaps total: 276 276
+18   

2 months ago '04        #3
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 129694 129 K  Slaps total: 18491 18 K
She checked all the boxes
+25   

2 months ago '20        #4
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38301 38 K  Slaps total: 7297 7 K
Greed

2 months ago '09        #5
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44470 44 K  Slaps total: 5617 5 K
Lol basically what she said is being married isn’t natural, it’s a man made construct society enforces to make you feel like you’re accomplishing the “American dream” lol. There isn’t a single benefit for a man getting married, it’s all for women and the drive for profit through spending money on useless sh*t like baby showers, weddings etc. A man literally has no say in the wedding either just the checkbook, my rant is done but yea men shouldn’t even be trying to marry these days, yikes.
+176   

2 months ago '04        #6
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 129694 129 K  Slaps total: 18491 18 K
 LOONATIK said
Lol basically what she said is being married isnít natural, itís a man made construct society enforces to make you feel like youíre accomplishing the ďAmerican dreamĒ lol. There isnít a single benefit for a man getting married, itís all for women and the drive for profit through spending money on useless sh*t like baby showers, weddings etc. A man literally has no say in the wedding either just the checkbook, my rant is done but yea men shouldnít even be trying to marry these days, yikes.

Let the church Say Amen, preach that word

+52   

2 months ago '16        #7
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 91761 91 K  Slaps total: 10116 10 K
Do whatever makes you happy.
+84   

2 months ago '18        #8
Losantana16x3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 22142 22 K  Slaps total: 3508 3 K
 LOONATIK said
Lol basically what she said is being married isn’t natural, it’s a man made construct society enforces to make you feel like you’re accomplishing the “American dream” lol. There isn’t a single benefit for a man getting married, it’s all for women and the drive for profit through spending money on useless sh*t like baby showers, weddings etc. A man literally has no say in the wedding either just the checkbook, my rant is done but yea men shouldn’t even be trying to marry these days, yikes.
Polygamy bro.

Kenya outlawed it. Then brought it back because monogamous marriages were causing too many issues

Last edited by Losantana16x3; 08-01-2021 at 08:14 PM..
+47   

2 months ago '06        #9
kip99 
Props total: 7761 7 K  Slaps total: 960 960
Marriage always been a business to me.
+44   

2 months ago '17        #10
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 48021 48 K  Slaps total: 4030 4 K
 LOONATIK said
Lol basically what she said is being married isnít natural, itís a man made construct society enforces to make you feel like youíre accomplishing the ďAmerican dreamĒ lol. There isnít a single benefit for a man getting married, itís all for women and the drive for profit through spending money on useless sh*t like baby showers, weddings etc. A man literally has no say in the wedding either just the checkbook, my rant is done but yea men shouldnít even be trying to marry these days, yikes.
I'd donate to ya GoFundMe if you had one
+15   

2 months ago '05        #11
rippac4 
Props total: 7445 7 K  Slaps total: 318 318
100% True when I first got married
+12   

2 months ago '20        #12
ThaTzKrazYie 
Props total: 1088 1 K  Slaps total: 66 66
That's why we gotta stop watching pr0n yall. We want females to project whateva ur catalog is
+42   

2 months ago '07        #13
God alone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 33864 33 K  Slaps total: 8247 8 K
Show me a white woman saying this or take it down!
+7   

2 months ago '15        #14
naledgestate 
Props total: 31736 31 K  Slaps total: 2708 2 K
+1   

2 months ago '17        #15
Here4theday 
Props total: 10727 10 K  Slaps total: 1383 1 K
She’s right on the money. Every word.

That being said, she need to take this down coz a n*gga gotta live, I’m sorry.

Last edited by Here4theday; 08-02-2021 at 04:10 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '05        #16
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 98814 98 K  Slaps total: 12761 12 K
Because they cornballs trying to portray something they not.....a family man

Real men like myself stay single because we know we be out and about.

Why would I get married and then have children, knowing deep down I might want to fu*k a new chick?

It's counterproductive. Tell me I'm wrong?

+44   

2 months ago '21        #17
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5224 5 K  Slaps total: 974 974
never cheated on my wife
+98   

2 months ago '04        #18
Youngporter 
Props total: 1330 1 K  Slaps total: 101 101
 nocomment said
never cheated on my wife
I see alot of dudes hate the idea of people getting married. Whatever make you happy do it. Marriage isn't for everyone but if you wanna get married get married 13 years never cheated on my wife.
+93   

2 months ago '15        #19
Hitek 
Props total: 974 974  Slaps total: 182 182
 LOONATIK said
The wealthiest men in the world are all married. Even the ones who get divorced and lose half their wealth, turn around and remarry. Why do you think that is? The demographic group with the lowest rate of marriage in the US are African Americans, and they have the lowest wealth of all demographic groups. Why do you think that is?
+64   

2 months ago '05        #20
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 98814 98 K  Slaps total: 12761 12 K
 Hitek said
The wealthiest men in the world are all married. Even the ones who get divorced and lose half their wealth, turn around and remarry. Why do you think that is? The demographic group with the lowest rate of marriage in the US are African Americans, and they have the lowest wealth of all demographic groups. Why do you think that is?
Marriage doesn't equal wealth though unless you already rich marrying Oprah

And it's the complete opposite if your getting married then getting divorce. Child support and alimony payments add up eventually.

Also the reason African Americans have the lowest wealth in America goes far beyond saying "I do".

It's a systemic issue going back to Jim Crow and Slavery.
+48   

2 months ago '09        #21
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44470 44 K  Slaps total: 5617 5 K
 Hitek said
Idk fam explain it to me if you can, Iím open for dialogue. These are just my beliefs, Iíll admit Iím biased, I just donít see the benefit of it being a man. Some men can get married and be fine, others canít, it doesnít mean there is something wrong with them like people like to a*sume though. And rich people live different lives than say us ďregularĒ folk, a lot of rich people marriages are business deals I think lol not on some true love sh*t.
+8   

2 months ago '10        #22
DeathStar 
Props total: 21470 21 K  Slaps total: 896 896
Marriage was supposed to be about bringing 2 families together in partnership & community for the future. Marry to pool resources for the next generation.

Where men get fu*ked is marrying broke women. As a man we really should only marry a woman if her or her family have resources. Transfer of wealth should be from one generation to the next but instead we’re seeing wealth transfer sideways stealing from the future…which makes marriage hard to justify.

Short of it is marriage is dead, and women k*lled it.

+55   

2 months ago '04        #23
biscuit 
Props total: 48508 48 K  Slaps total: 4326 4 K
She pretty. I'd fu*k.
+10   

2 months ago '04        #24
biscuit 
Props total: 48508 48 K  Slaps total: 4326 4 K
 nocomment said
never cheated on my wife
If you found a good one and she makes you happy, there's no need

Don't let BX fool y'all. It's not only one way. There are some good women just like there are some good men.

+44   

2 months ago '17        #25
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26387 26 K  Slaps total: 2161 2 K
 Hitek said
There's a few things you say here that have validity to them.... However... This right here:

and they have the lowest wealth of all demographic groups. Why do you think that is?
Firstly..." They " implies you're not... And if your not, why are you speaking on it. If you are, then your parent's failed you.

Secondly...a lack of blowing mad $$$ on a ring, wedding, honeymoon just to let her live out a childhood fantasy...or... helping her to throw some sh*t in the faces of her friends has zero to do with black wealth in America.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+64online now  18
Denzel as Macbeth, directed by a coen brother. (Featuring a trailer)
120 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+91online now  6
Damn joy Taylor looks good today on the herd
155 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+69online now  4
Video inside Im definitely too old for rap now. Jay come get your sample.
221 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  4
KD vetoed a trade that would've sent Kyrie Irving to Philadelphia in excha..
117 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy