Antarctica

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

2 months ago '04        #1
6910 page views
144 comments

Moscar4126 
Props total: 2335 2 K  Slaps total: 366 366
Antarctica

Wtf is so secretive about this place ? Why has all world countries agreed to not let people freely travel there without hassle. It's a continent but only researchers are the ones mainly there.
+45   

best
worst
144 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14395 14 K  Slaps total: 4977 4 K
 Moscar4126 said
Wtf is so secretive about this place ? Why has all world countries agreed to not let people freely travel there without hassle. It's a continent but only researchers are the ones mainly there.
@
+3   

2 months ago '07        #3
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36515 36 K  Slaps total: 16523 16 K
 Moscar4126 said
Some people believe there is evidence of all kinds of things there ranging from hollow earth to an ice wall proving flat earth to pyramids and alien colonies. I've heard that there are visible planets they don't want people to see, all kinds of theories.

I can't say there is much proof besides hearsay but whenever the governments are all agreed on something there usually is a cover-up.
+111   

2 months ago '04        #4
shadychef04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11050 11 K  Slaps total: 1162 1 K
 Cambury said
Some people believe there is evidence of all kinds of things there ranging from hollow earth to an ice wall proving flat earth to pyramids and alien colonies. I've heard that there are visible planets they don't want people to see, all kinds of theories.

I can't say there is much proof besides hearsay but whenever the governments are all agreed on something there usually is a cover-up.
Sky is definitely crazy at night there… no light pollution whatsoever
+37   

2 months ago '16        #5
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 12585 12 K  Slaps total: 4565 4 K
Its cold. Like literally the coldest place on earth. I don't like being in my living room when it's too chilly. Is there any wonder no one is around? The exact same reason no one is here:

Last edited by Brucebaner2; 08-02-2021 at 12:14 PM..
+39   

2 months ago '19        #6
614kj 
Props total: 977 977  Slaps total: 176 176
 Brucebaner2 said
Its cold. Like literally the coldest place in earth. Is there any wonder no one is around? The exact reason no one is here

Right now it is - 84f... Talmbout why can't we go 😂
+135   

2 months ago '19        #7
Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17627 17 K  Slaps total: 2895 2 K
 Moscar4126 said

+50   

2 months ago '12        #8
iBoxden 
Props total: 5647 5 K  Slaps total: 485 485
Hollow earth
+25   

2 months ago '17        #9
International1 
Props total: 16772 16 K  Slaps total: 984 984
I thought about applying to PAE just to get the skinny on what’s going on down there. Hollow earth status I’m sure. I ain’t sleeping on Antarctica
+8   

2 months ago '15        #10
PolygonMafia 
Props total: 14746 14 K  Slaps total: 1211 1 K
It’s not somewhere just anyone should go. Even well funded research teams don’t go very far out or stay out very long. Nobody is going to come save you if you go out into Antarctica and there isn’t much reason to go.

What do you think is out there? Just curious.
+27   

2 months ago '04        #11
thegod 
Props total: 8353 8 K  Slaps total: 322 322
All the countries on the treaty low key are there hoping to find a sh*t load of oil under the ice, as well as research all types of random sh*t. Feels like the space race but on land lol. . Nobody has rights to it, but all these countries are there setting up shop with their scientists and low key military, even though military aren’t supposed to be allowed.

Ain’t no room for random n*ggas fu*king sh*t up from an environmental stand point or getting themselves k*lled. They want to preserve that sh*t as much as possible as it’s the most untouched place on earth.

From what I read, you need permission if you are from a country on the treaty. If you aren’t, you are free to go, no permission needed as no one governs the continent.

They got tours and sh*t. Like 7-15 day expeditions. Just looked some up. Might have to put that in the bucket list. It looks like a dope a*s experience.

Last edited by thegod; 08-02-2021 at 08:18 AM..
+29   

2 months ago '21        #12
pikadadon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 4541 4 K  Slaps total: 1795 1 K
 PolygonMafia said
It’s not somewhere just anyone should go.
Should? Should? Who the fu*k are you to make that determination? You're my mom? You're telling me where I should or should not go? Come on man.

PolygonMafia said
and there isn’t much reason to go.
There isn't much reason to go? How do you know? Do you know what's out there? You sound like a government official trying to dissuade people from pursuing something.

"You shouldn't do this"
"There's no reason to go there. Don't worry about it bro"

Last edited by pikadadon; 08-02-2021 at 08:11 AM..

2 months ago '16        #13
kushmasterflex2 
Props total: 3373 3 K  Slaps total: 250 250
Supposedly extra land accoring to a old map found in China. Which would mean there are other suns like ours other people and a whole other world we have no clue about .. I can't find the map online rn but I remember that sh*t kinda blew my mind when I came across that..and resources obviously..

But I really have no clue. I would say because it's too cold and people would die if they traveled. They aren't going to put other people at risk to rescue others who are unprepared.

who ever said that there maybe other planets we can see that we don't know about is very Interesting actually. Would love to know in this lifetime though.
+6   

2 months ago '20        #14
sosa718 
Props total: 53 53  Slaps total: 9 9
 kushmasterflex2 said
Supposedly extra land accoring to a old map found in China. Which would mean there are other suns like ours other people and a whole other world we have no clue about .. I can't find the map online rn but I remember that sh*t kinda blew my mind when I came across that..and resources obviously..

But I really have no clue. I would say because it's too cold and people would die if they traveled. They aren't going to put other people at risk to rescue others who are unprepared.

who ever said that there maybe other planets we can see that we don't know about is very Interesting actually. Would love to know in this lifetime though.

Yep supposedly from Japan... funny thing is... it would make for a dope Netflx or Hulu series..
+21   

2 months ago '04        #15
7twelve 
Props total: 37071 37 K  Slaps total: 8291 8 K
 Moscar4126 said
i dont think its off limits. anyone can go if u can find a way, cant just hop on united airlines. gonna need right resources to survive as u cant just check into the holiday in
+8   

2 months ago '06        #16
J_Teflon 
Props total: 8403 8 K  Slaps total: 1023 1 K
I know 3 people there now doing helicopter maintenance. Not that secretive
+28   

2 months ago '16        #17
B86 
Props total: 16862 16 K  Slaps total: 3607 3 K
 pikadadon said
Should? Should? Who the fu*k are you to make that determination? You're my mom? You're telling me where I should or should not go? Come on man.

There isn't much reason to go? How do you know? Do you know what's out there? You should like a government official trying to dissuade people from pursuing something.

"You shouldn't do this"
"There's no reason to go there. Don't worry about it bro"
Did you really just throw a hissy fit because you don’t understand common logic?
+26   

2 months ago '07        #18
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 88280 88 K  Slaps total: 10292 10 K
yep, super secretive

You Can Travel to Antarctica—and Here’s How

Antarctica. The 7th Continent. The land mass at the bottom of the globe, completely encased in ice. Its remote wilderness featured on nature documentaries and in our science and history books. And for those reasons, it might seem somewhat abstract and hard to reach. Perhaps even impossible. But it’s not.

When I tell people what I do for a living—working on an expedition ship that takes passengers from all over the world to Antarctica—I often hear a similar response, “I had no idea people can actually go to Antarctica!” And I always reply with: “Yes, people go. And so can you!”
+11   

2 months ago '07        #19
DIPSET101 
Props total: 24950 24 K  Slaps total: 1464 1 K
 B86 said
Did you really just throw a hissy fit because you don’t understand common logic?
n*gga threw a whole temper tantrum because you said he can’t go
+53   

2 months ago '11        #20
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33450 33 K  Slaps total: 1757 1 K
i never heard that you could not go, what i did hear is that there are restricted places where they will gun you down.

Last edited by kevin boogz; 08-02-2021 at 01:28 PM..
+8   

2 months ago '16        #21
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 69051 69 K  Slaps total: 8310 8 K
I'm going in a couple years

2 months ago '21        #22
Busterdog 
Props total: 881 881  Slaps total: 58 58
Because people are abhorrently selfish and would trash the place without a second thought in no time at all.
+11   

2 months ago '04        #23
prexero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 3098 3 K  Slaps total: 392 392
People want they can't have.
+5   

2 months ago '20        #24
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 15603 15 K  Slaps total: 6771 6 K
 sosa718 said

Yep supposedly from Japan... funny thing is... it would make for a dope Netflx or Hulu series..
thats where 2 pac and aaliyah at
+6   

2 months ago '16        #25
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 50464 50 K  Slaps total: 7824 7 K

+14   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+66online now  16
Denzel as Macbeth, directed by a coen brother. (Featuring a trailer)
120 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+91online now  10
Damn joy Taylor looks good today on the herd
155 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+78online now  6
Video inside T.I. On The Late Shawty Lo's Hit Song "Dey Know"