online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Antarctica

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Misc & Hot Takes

3 years ago '04        #1
8311 page views
144 comments

Moscar4126 
Props total: 3382 3 K  Slaps total: 544 544
icon Antarctica

Wtf is so secretive about this place ? Why has all world countries agreed to not let people freely travel there without hassle. It's a continent but only researchers are the ones mainly there.
+45   

icon
best
icon
worst
144 comments

3 years ago '05        #2
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 27957 27 K  Slaps total: 8475 8 K
 Moscar4126 said 🔗
Wtf is so secretive about this place ? Why has all world countries agreed to not let people freely travel there without hassle. It's a continent but only researchers are the ones mainly there.
@🔗
+3   

3 years ago '07        #3
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45814 45 K  Slaps total: 19375 19 K
 Moscar4126 said 🔗
Some people believe there is evidence of all kinds of things there ranging from hollow earth to an ice wall proving flat earth to pyramids and alien colonies. I've heard that there are visible planets they don't want people to see, all kinds of theories.

I can't say there is much proof besides hearsay but whenever the governments are all agreed on something there usually is a cover-up.
+112   

3 years ago '04        #4
shadychef04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19301 19 K  Slaps total: 1589 1 K
 Cambury said 🔗
Some people believe there is evidence of all kinds of things there ranging from hollow earth to an ice wall proving flat earth to pyramids and alien colonies. I've heard that there are visible planets they don't want people to see, all kinds of theories.

I can't say there is much proof besides hearsay but whenever the governments are all agreed on something there usually is a cover-up.
Sky is definitely crazy at night there… no light pollution whatsoever
+37   

3 years ago '16        #5
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 22151 22 K  Slaps total: 7265 7 K
Its cold. Like literally the coldest place on earth. I don't like being in my living room when it's too chilly. Is there any wonder no one is around? The exact same reason no one is here:

↪🔗.

Last edited by Brucebaner2; 08-02-2021 at 12:14 PM..
+39   

3 years ago '19        #6
614kj 
Props total: 3461 3 K  Slaps total: 351 351
 Brucebaner2 said 🔗
Its cold. Like literally the coldest place in earth. Is there any wonder no one is around? The exact reason no one is here

↪🔗.
Right now it is - 84f... Talmbout why can't we go 😂
+135   

3 years ago '12        #7
iBoxden  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16749 16 K  Slaps total: 1201 1 K
Hollow earth
emoji
+25   

3 years ago '17        #8
International1 
Props total: 26773 26 K  Slaps total: 1397 1 K
I thought about applying to PAE just to get the skinny on what’s going on down there. Hollow earth status I’m sure. I ain’t sleeping on Antarctica
+8   

3 years ago '15        #9
PolygonMafia 
Props total: 18973 18 K  Slaps total: 1491 1 K
It’s not somewhere just anyone should go. Even well funded research teams don’t go very far out or stay out very long. Nobody is going to come save you if you go out into Antarctica and there isn’t much reason to go.

What do you think is out there? Just curious.
+27   

3 years ago '04        #10
thegod 
Props total: 18602 18 K  Slaps total: 681 681
All the countries on the treaty low key are there hoping to find a sh1t load of oil under the ice, as well as research all types of random sh1t. Feels like the space race but on land lol. . Nobody has rights to it, but all these countries are there setting up shop with their scientists and low key military, even though military aren’t supposed to be allowed.

Ain’t no room for random n1ggas fu#king sh1t up from an environmental stand point or getting themselves ki1led. They want to preserve that sh1t as much as possible as it’s the most untouched place on earth.

From what I read, you need permission if you are from a country on the treaty. If you aren’t, you are free to go, no permission needed as no one governs the continent.

They got tours and sh1t. Like 7-15 day expeditions. Just looked some up. Might have to put that in the bucket list. It looks like a dope a$s experience.

Last edited by thegod; 08-02-2021 at 08:18 AM..
+29   

3 years ago '21        #11
pikadadon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 12815 12 K  Slaps total: 4676 4 K
 PolygonMafia said 🔗
It’s not somewhere just anyone should go.
Should? Should? Who the fu#k are you to make that determination? You're my mom? You're telling me where I should or should not go? Come on man.

PolygonMafia said 🔗
and there isn’t much reason to go.
There isn't much reason to go? How do you know? Do you know what's out there? You sound like a government official trying to dissuade people from pursuing something.

"You shouldn't do this"
"There's no reason to go there. Don't worry about it bro"

Last edited by pikadadon; 08-02-2021 at 08:11 AM..

3 years ago '16        #12
kushmasterflex2 
Props total: 4146 4 K  Slaps total: 299 299
Supposedly extra land accoring to a old map found in China. Which would mean there are other suns like ours other people and a whole other world we have no clue about .. I can't find the map online rn but I remember that sh1t kinda blew my mind when I came across that..and resources obviously..

But I really have no clue. I would say because it's too cold and people would die if they traveled. They aren't going to put other people at risk to rescue others who are unprepared.

who ever said that there maybe other planets we can see that we don't know about is very Interesting actually. Would love to know in this lifetime though.
+6   

3 years ago '20        #13
sosa718 
Props total: 53 53  Slaps total: 9 9
 kushmasterflex2 said 🔗
Supposedly extra land accoring to a old map found in China. Which would mean there are other suns like ours other people and a whole other world we have no clue about .. I can't find the map online rn but I remember that sh1t kinda blew my mind when I came across that..and resources obviously..

But I really have no clue. I would say because it's too cold and people would die if they traveled. They aren't going to put other people at risk to rescue others who are unprepared.

who ever said that there maybe other planets we can see that we don't know about is very Interesting actually. Would love to know in this lifetime though.

Yep supposedly from Japan... funny thing is... it would make for a dope Netflx or Hulu series..
+21   

3 years ago '04        #14
7twelve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 69875 69 K  Slaps total: 14322 14 K
 Moscar4126 said 🔗
i dont think its off limits. anyone can go if u can find a way, cant just hop on united airlines. gonna need right resources to survive as u cant just check into the holiday in
+8   

3 years ago '06        #15
J_Teflon 
Props total: 9049 9 K  Slaps total: 1106 1 K
I know 3 people there now doing helicopter maintenance. Not that secretive
+28   

3 years ago '16        #16
B86 
Props total: 28862 28 K  Slaps total: 6641 6 K
 pikadadon said 🔗
Should? Should? Who the fu#k are you to make that determination? You're my mom? You're telling me where I should or should not go? Come on man.

There isn't much reason to go? How do you know? Do you know what's out there? You should like a government official trying to dissuade people from pursuing something.

"You shouldn't do this"
"There's no reason to go there. Don't worry about it bro"
Did you really just throw a hissy fit because you don’t understand common logic?
+26   

3 years ago '07        #17
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 139590 139 K  Slaps total: 20842 20 K
yep, super secretive

↪🔗

You Can Travel to Antarctica—and Here’s How

Antarctica. The 7th Continent. The land ma$s at the bottom of the globe, completely encased in ice. Its remote wilderness featured on nature documentaries and in our science and history books. And for those reasons, it might seem somewhat abstract and hard to reach. Perhaps even impossible. But it’s not.

When I tell people what I do for a living—working on an expedition ship that takes passengers from all over the world to Antarctica—I often hear a similar response, “I had no idea people can actually go to Antarctica!” And I always reply with: “Yes, people go. And so can you!”
+11   

3 years ago '07        #18
DIPSET101 
Props total: 28017 28 K  Slaps total: 1618 1 K
 B86 said 🔗
Did you really just throw a hissy fit because you don’t understand common logic?
emoji
n1gga threw a whole temper tantrum because you said he can’t go
emoji
+53   

3 years ago '11        #19
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 48951 48 K  Slaps total: 2707 2 K
i never heard that you could not go, what i did hear is that there are restricted places where they will gun you down.

Last edited by kevin boogz; 08-02-2021 at 01:28 PM..
+8   

3 years ago '16        #20
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 98158 98 K  Slaps total: 11861 11 K
I'm going in a couple years

3 years ago '21        #21
Busterdog 
Props total: 8347 8 K  Slaps total: 661 661
Because people are abhorrently selfish and would trash the place without a second thought in no time at all.
+11   

3 years ago '04        #22
prexero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5652 5 K  Slaps total: 830 830
People want they can't have.
+5   

3 years ago '20        #23
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 46331 46 K  Slaps total: 17538 17 K
 sosa718 said 🔗

Yep supposedly from Japan... funny thing is... it would make for a dope Netflx or Hulu series..
thats where 2 pac and aaliyah at
+6   

3 years ago '16        #24
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 63644 63 K  Slaps total: 9725 9 K

+14   

3 years ago '14        #25
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 51317 51 K  Slaps total: 34100 34 K
 Cambury said 🔗

The YouTube videos on this ate pretty cool. Ifk what to believe tho. I just wish we could freely explore that land.

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+8210
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-267
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo 🌈⏸️ SHE-Wade confirms he's been a BATTYMON 💅 ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+345
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop