Warriors interested in bringing back Iguodala

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '07        #1
1021 page views
40 comments

Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x77
Props total: 166145 166 K  Slaps total: 27729 27 K
Warriors interested in bringing back Iguodala

+1   

best
worst
40 comments

2 months ago '13        #2
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 97307 97 K  Slaps total: 39648 39 K
WHy is he not retiring yet
+11   

2 months ago '04        #3
!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 115214 115 K  Slaps total: 18121 18 K
He would be great for Kuminga. Then get a stretch 4/5 with the MLE.
+6   

2 months ago '14        #4
goodhustlekid 
Props total: 10557 10 K  Slaps total: 2551 2 K
 !!! said
He would be great for Kuminga. Then get a stretch 4/5 with the MLE.
we need a veteran point guard on the team!

2 months ago '09        #5
dadon85 
Props total: 47916 47 K  Slaps total: 4892 4 K
Vet minimum to teach kuminga
+5   

2 months ago '04        #6
 goodhustlekid said
Wing is also a need while Klay's out. Oubre's gone. Moody's a rookie. Lee and Mulder are non guarantees.

At pg obviously we have Steph. Last year Kerr said he thinks Poole can be our sixth man. Nico is playing really well in the Olympics. Dray is a ball handler.

Iggy and Batum or Gay or Porter is who I'd go after. Looks like the Clippers are trying to bring back Batum though.
+2   

2 months ago '08        #7
Dunknown24 
Props total: 2213 2 K  Slaps total: 148 148
Would love it. Poole could definitely be 6th man imo. Lee and especially Mulder should not be more than end of the bench guys

2 months ago '20        #8
RockyII 
Props total: 10257 10 K  Slaps total: 1419 1 K
Bringing Iggy usually means playoffs

2 months ago '10        #9
#JewLife 
Props total: 18457 18 K  Slaps total: 4992 4 K
It’s only right
+1   

2 months ago '05        #10
Sickstrumentals 
Props total: 6567 6 K  Slaps total: 1283 1 K
warriors retiring Iguodala number if he comes back & “udonis haslem” for a couple of years?
+4   

2 months ago '06        #11
presto 
Props total: 1778 1 K  Slaps total: 171 171
time to hang em up iggy..
+3   

2 months ago '18        #12
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 51624 51 K  Slaps total: 11206 11 K
Glad Heat not bringing him back. Most of the team is old and injury prone. Gotta get the more explosive types and shooters that will be available when needed. The Tucker, Crowder n Jrue type defenders that are annoying are what get you to the Finals.

I said it when the season started and n*ggas were too caught up on players that wanted to play somewhere else.

Giannis wanted to stay with Bucks. He was just using Warriors, Heat, etc to get what he wanted out of the Bucks.

Harden wanted to play w/ KD. Houston was sending Harden wherever he wanted. They wanted the best out of the deal and like the Bucks, they used other teams as leverage to get more out of losing Harden.

People fail to understand simple sport negotiating. Few players can control their destiny. Using the media to position teams as leverage isn't new.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #13
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 89443 89 K  Slaps total: 6528 6 K
Time to move up to that GSW front office position.....
+3   

2 months ago '04        #14
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13346 13 K  Slaps total: 1221 1 K
 goodhustlekid said

I think Mulder is the right answer for now - he beat the sh*t out of wanamaker and he plays solid with intensity while being a great shooter
+1   

2 months ago '09        #15
Lupe Hunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19676 19 K  Slaps total: 2321 2 K
For the vet min for lakers, Warriors, Clippers

2 months ago '20        #16
Acts 4 Verse 12 
Props total: 18552 18 K  Slaps total: 8763 8 K
I seen him have a few nice flashback moments last year but for the most part he looked like a corpse on the court. Time to retire
+1   

2 months ago '21        #17
RagnarRogers225 
Props total: 6413 6 K  Slaps total: 1244 1 K
He didn’t want to play in Miami he never wanted to leave golden state
+3   

2 months ago '04        #18
 !!! said
Wing is also a need while Klay's out. Oubre's gone. Moody's a rookie. Lee and Mulder are non guarantees.

At pg obviously we have Steph. Last year Kerr said he thinks Poole can be our sixth man. Nico is playing really well in the Olympics. Dray is a ball handler.

Iggy and Batum or Gay or Porter is who I'd go after. Looks like the Clippers are trying to bring back Batum though.

Id love Bobby Portis if he somehow would take the MLE

Poole stepped up big and is def a great bench scorer that keeps getting better - hes weak defensively but not as bad as Damion Lee.

I know they are just rookies but im hoping that Moody and Kuminga can step into the flow and be stable on defense for starters - both guys are fairly solid guys for rookies and more ready.

This year the team should actually know the motions and rotations on offense and defense - which they didnt last year until late in the season.

We def need a defensive legit Center - someone to stabilize the paint and be able to stand up against all the other solid bigs. Looney gets bodied and Wiseman not stable or strong enough yet.

Nerlens Noel - Whiteside - CauleyStein woulda been cool if dallas let him walk.

Maybe we'll end up with Marquese Chriss back

Im not sure what other type of deal is out there.

Carmelo is another vet Wing name to add to your list
+2   

2 months ago '04        #19
Rudy Gay would be dope and probably the most ideal

Im worried Iggy is washed but hed probably play better with us than he did with Miami
+1   

2 months ago '10        #20
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 111898 111 K  Slaps total: 12190 12 K
i give it 20 months before news breaks that iggy joined kerrs coaching staff
+1   

2 months ago '04        #21
 franchise said
Id love Bobby Portis if he somehow would take the MLE

Poole stepped up big and is def a great bench scorer that keeps getting better - hes weak defensively but not as bad as Damion Lee.

I know they are just rookies but im hoping that Moody and Kuminga can step into the flow and be stable on defense for starters - both guys are fairly solid guys for rookies and more ready.

This year the team should actually know the motions and rotations on offense and defense - which they didnt last year until late in the season.

We def need a defensive legit Center - someone to stabilize the paint and be able to stand up against all the other solid bigs. Looney gets bodied and Wiseman not stable or strong enough yet.

Nerlens Noel - Whiteside - CauleyStein woulda been cool if dallas let him walk.

Maybe we'll end up with Marquese Chriss back

Im not sure what other type of deal is out there.

Carmelo is another vet Wing name to add to your list
We’ll have a better idea of what we can do once we waive more players. Smailagic just got waived. GPII is probably gone. Bell is gone. Oubre is gone. We’ll see what happens to Lee and Mulder. I think one of them will be back.

Right now Myers is doing everything he can to send Oubre in a sign and trade. Rumor is Oubre likes the Spurs. Oubre to the Spurs for Gay’s rights? Not sure if that works but that’d be nice. I think that way we’d still have the MLE and vet min to use.
+4   

2 months ago '13        #22
Eazy123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 53054 53 K  Slaps total: 23892 23 K
better off signing Batum

2 months ago '14        #23
goodhustlekid 
Props total: 10557 10 K  Slaps total: 2551 2 K
 !!! said
We’ll have a better idea of what we can do once we waive more players. Smailagic just got waived. GPII is probably gone. Bell is gone. Oubre is gone. We’ll see what happens to Lee and Mulder. I think one of them will be back.

Right now Myers is doing everything he can to send Oubre in a sign and trade. Rumor is Oubre likes the Spurs. Oubre to the Spurs for Gay’s rights? Not sure if that works but that’d be nice. I think that way we’d still have the MLE and vet min to use.
well the best wing we can get is now available.... Justice Winslow... if we get him we are set!

2 months ago '04        #24
 goodhustlekid said
well the best wing we can get is now available.... Justice Winslow... if we get him we are set!
Maybe. Hes hurt a lot and is coming off a nice contract so maybe he wont like what we can give him.

Honestly Batum is a perfect fit. He was my plan B in 2016 if we didnt get KD and if HB walked.

2 months ago '04        #25
 !!! said
Well have a better idea of what we can do once we waive more players. Smailagic just got waived. GPII is probably gone. Bell is gone. Oubre is gone. Well see what happens to Lee and Mulder. I think one of them will be back.

Right now Myers is doing everything he can to send Oubre in a sign and trade. Rumor is Oubre likes the Spurs. Oubre to the Spurs for Gays rights? Not sure if that works but thatd be nice. I think that way wed still have the MLE and vet min to use.

Justinian Jessup coming over for summer league too - a year earlier than previously expected since he balled in Australia

I know they want some veterans but these young guys looking solid and we didnt even include Nico Mannion
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  62
Video inside Sniper Gang Artist Wiz Da Wizard k*lled In Florida
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  42
Sep 17 - The border crisis at del rio,texas
124 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  21
"Beat box" rapper spotemgotem SHOT 9 times
222 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy