Aug 1 - Mike Zimmer slams quarterback room, unvaccinated Americans after COVID-19 outbreak

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '17        #1
2543 page views
80 comments

punchlineking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 10937 10 K  Slaps total: 3570 3 K
Aug 1 - Mike Zimmer slams quarterback room, unvaccinated Americans after COVID-19 outbreak

The Minnesota Vikings lost three of their four quarterbacks to the NFL’s COVID-19 protocol on Saturday, and coach Mike Zimmer isn’t happy about it.

Starting quarterback Kirk Cousins, backup Nate Stanley and rookie Kellen Mond all missed practice after one of them reportedly tested positive and the other two were deemed close contacts.

Only Jake Browning, per the Minneapolis Star Tribune, was available for the practice. Zimmer said that Browning is vaccinated, which is why he doesn’t have to isolate like the others in the room.

This, Zimmer said while throwing shade at both his quarterback room and millions of Americans in general, is “why people should get vaccinated.”

Minnesota Vikings

The Minnesota Vikings lost three of their four quarterbacks to the NFL’s COVID-19 protocol on Saturday, and coach Mike Zimmer isn’t happy about it.

Starting quarterback Kirk Cousins, backup Nate Stanley and rookie Kellen Mond all missed practice after one of them reportedly tested positive and the other two were deemed close contacts.

Only Jake Browning, per the Minneapolis Star Tribune, was available for the practice. Zimmer said that Browning is vaccinated, which is why he doesn’t have to isolate like the others in the room.

This, Zimmer said while throwing shade at both his quarterback room and millions of Americans in general, is “why people should get vaccinated.”

“I am disappointed that this happened,” Zimmer said. “I’m frustrated with, not just my football players that won’t get vaccinated, I’m frustrated with everybody … It’s disappointing.”

Zimmer: Browning is ‘really smart. He’s vaccinated’
It’s unclear when Cousins, Mond and Stanley will be able to return for the Vikings. It depends on a number of things, including whether or not they test positive, if they show symptoms and more.

In the meantime, though, Zimmer knows the team will have to lean on Browning — the former Washington star who is in his third year in the league, but has yet to take a snap.

Because Browning is vaccinated, Zimmer said, he’s in a great position to gain ground in his quest to earn the backup job.

It’s unclear how many of the Vikings are vaccinated. The NFL said earlier this week that almost 88% of players in the league have received at least one dose, and that 19 of the 32 teams have a vaccination rate of more than 90%.

About 57% of Americans have received at least one dose as of Saturday afternoon, according to The New York Times, and almost 50% are fully vaccinated. About 54% of Minnesotans are fully vaccinated.

source " visit this link https://sports.yahoo.com/ .. ity&soc_trk=ma

--------------------------------------------------

someones gotta take a stand against the anti vaxx community

they should be banned from all activities of life till further notice.

best
worst
80 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
punchlineking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 10937 10 K  Slaps total: 3570 3 K
and i agree with Don Lemon

2 months ago '07        #3
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23177 23 K  Slaps total: 6301 6 K
Place the blame where it belongs, on the GQP. People need to speak the fu*k out.
+12   

2 months ago '20        #4
Acts 4 Verse 12 
Props total: 19033 19 K  Slaps total: 8956 8 K
How much are famous people getting payed to not only take a pro vaccine stance but also shame the unvaccinated and paint them as the scum of society?

Sooner or later it might lead to the unvaccinated getting physically attached while the government continues to pull the strings, lie about the facts, and screw everybody over
+11   

2 months ago '15        #5
Lord Funkington 
Props total: 8903 8 K  Slaps total: 1392 1 K
 Acts 4 Verse 12 said
How much are famous people getting payed to not only take a pro vaccine stance but also shame the unvaccinated and paint them as the scum of society?

Sooner or later it might lead to the unvaccinated getting physically attached while the government continues to pull the strings, lie about the facts, and screw everybody over
Just have to ask even if I know the answer will be silly. Who specifically would be paying all these famous people and how much would it be?
+4   

2 months ago '06        #6
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50497 50 K  Slaps total: 14347 14 K
But people are still getting it even with the vaccine...the argument is its lessens symptoms once you get it. But the vaccine wouldn't have done anything to stop them from testing positive so whats he talkin about

Last edited by philly337; 08-01-2021 at 12:27 PM..
+17   

2 months ago '04        #7
regularjoe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 36129 36 K  Slaps total: 8357 8 K
 philly337 said
But people are still getting it even eoth the vaccine...the argument is its lessd early once you get it. But the vaccine wouldn't have done anything to stop them from testing positive so whats he talkin about
It’s a vaccine. Not a cure. You can get the flu with the flu shot. The idea is it lessens the numbers and the severity.

It’s not quantum physics.
+14   

2 months ago '06        #8
 regularjoe said
It’s a vaccine. Not a cure. You can get the flu with the flu shot. The idea is it lessens the numbers and the severity.

It’s not quantum physics.
Yea its not quantum physics...which your drunk a*s seems to not understand.

Its not as effective against the delta variant which is the dominant strain...i would bet they all contracted the delta variant which thw vaccine would not have prevented them of catching (just lessen the symptoms).

So again...even with the vaccine there is very high chance they'd still test psotive and still cant come to practice which is his issue. So the vaccine wouldn't have stopped what he has an issue with (them testing positive)

Not hard to understand my guy...keep up

58% of signature vaccinated...75% of new infections are from vaccinated people

64% of Massachusetts is vaccinated...74% of new cases are from vaccinated people

Last edited by philly337; 08-01-2021 at 12:32 PM..
+11   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '05        #9
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 99652 99 K  Slaps total: 59130 59 K
I don’t blame him @ more coaches feel the same but don’t have balls to say it

2 months ago '20        #10
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6891 6 K  Slaps total: 7833 7 K
 EMPATHY said
I don’t blame him @ more coaches feel the same but don’t have balls to say it
Why cry over infections when them injections don’t prevent infections?

+3   

2 months ago '04        #11
 philly337 said

Its not as effective against the delta variant which is the dominant strain...i would bet they all contracted the delta variant which thw vaccine would not have prevented them of catching (just lessen the symptoms).

So again...even with the vaccine there is very high chance they'd still test psotive and still cant come to practice which is his issue. So the vaccine wouldn't have stopped what he has an issue with (them testing positive)

64% of Massachusetts is vaccinated...74% of new cases are from vaccinated people
You totally missed the point. Bravo.

“I would bet”. That’s the scientific reasoning people like you use. a*sumption with no data.
+5   

2 months ago '06        #12
 regularjoe said
You totally missed the point. Bravo.

“I would bet”. That’s the scientific reasoning people like you use. a*sumption with no data.
I would bet because its a high probability dumb a*s.

By mid June the delta strain accounted for 90% of new infections.

I said "I'd bet" because its not 100% certainty but almost guaranteed

Go here and tell all these people who have the vaccine but still sick with covid that sh*t you're talking

2 months ago '20        #13
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6891 6 K  Slaps total: 7833 7 K
 philly337 said

Go here and tell all these people who have the vaccine but still sick with covid that sh*t you're talking

Y’all need confirmed infections as the only infections possible even before them injections.

2 months ago '04        #14
 philly337 said

Is it a vaccine or cure?

Can you get the flu after getting the flu shot?

Avoid the questions though.

2 months ago '07        #15
jagster 
Props total: 99 99  Slaps total: 56 56
 philly337 said
But people are still getting it even with the vaccine...the argument is its lessens symptoms once you get it. But the vaccine wouldn't have done anything to stop them from testing positive so whats he talkin about
This is not that hard to understand. The Pfizer vaccine for example is 88% percent effective at preventing complete infection and 96% effective at preventing severe disease against the Delta variant. Meaning if you have 100 people with guaranteed infectious exposure to delta only 12 of them will now get infected whereas prior to the vaccine all 100 would be infected. And only 4 will be hospitalized.

The new CDC guidelines are simply saying that the 12 people who are now infected can spread covid to other people whereas with the original strain they couldn't.

If you can't comprehend the difference of 100 people becoming infected vs 12 applied to the large scale human population and the implications that has on global restrictions, hospitalizations, strain on the healthcare system, and number of deaths then you really are a lost cause.
+8   

2 months ago '11        #16
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 50322 50 K  Slaps total: 4310 4 K
y’all know I’m not anti vax, but aren’t even the vaccinated coming up positive on test now?
+1   

2 months ago '06        #17
 regularjoe said
Is it a vaccine or cure?

Can you get the flu after getting the flu shot?

Avoid the questions though.
Are you a fu*kin retarded or something? Nobody said it was a cure. I said (for like the fu*kin 4th time now). Zimmerman's issue is that his qbs tested positive for covid....

You following so far?

Ok cool....

He then attributes it to them not being vaccinated as the reason they tested positive

You still keeping up?

Ok cool...

The delta strain is over 90% of new cases...

We still ok?

The vaccine is not showing much defense against stoppng people from testing positive for the delta strain as I showed with Singapore and Massachusetts

So lets piece together....if they were vaccinated they still would have got the fu*king virus and still missed practice.

Where is your dumb a*s getting that its a cure? I can probably pull a post when covid started telling people we'd never get a cure because its in the coronavirus family like the cold and we haven't figured out how to cure the cold in all of human civilization.

Can't stand talking to dumbasses on here who try and create their own argument.

As for your flu sh*t..thats exactly why I dont get the flu shots and haven't had the flu in over a decade. sh*t is a crap shoot...they shoot you with one of many strains and if its a different stain you still get it.

2 months ago '06        #18
 Broseph Stalin said
y’all know I’m not anti vax, but aren’t even the vaccinated coming up positive on test now?
Its not a cure

I'm being sarcastic for the dumbass in the thread that doesn't see how zimmermans rant doesn't make sense (like you've pointed out)

2 months ago '06        #19
 jagster said
This is not that hard to understand. The Pfizer vaccine for example is 88% percent effective at preventing complete infection and 96% effective at preventing severe disease against the Delta variant. Meaning if you have 100 people with guaranteed infectious exposure to delta only 12 of them will now get infected whereas prior to the vaccine all 100 would be infected. And only 4 will be hospitalized.

The new CDC guidelines are simply saying that the 12 people who are now infected can spread covid to other people whereas with the original strain they couldn't.

If you can't comprehend the difference of 100 people becoming infected vs 12 applied to the large scale human population and the implications that has on global restrictions, hospitalizations, strain on the healthcare system, and number of deaths then you really are a lost cause.
If you believe that cool but thats a crock of sh*t

If 64% of people are vaccinated in Massachusetts the number wouldn't be 75% of new infections are vaccinated people. So explain that math on the 64% vaccinated if 88% of the are suppose to be protected?

So yea..its not that hard to understand and you'll see when they have to reverse what they're stating like theve had to do multiple times.

Again...check here....almost ever posters a vaccinated person...

2 months ago '04        #20
 philly337 said
Are you a fu*kin retarded or something? Nobody said it was a cure. I said (for like the fu*kin 4th time now). Zimmerman's issue is that his qbs tested positive for covid....

You following so far?

Ok cool....

He then attributes it to them not being vaccinated as the reason they tested positive

You still keeping up?

Ok cool...

The delta strain is over 90% of new cases...

We still ok?

The vaccine is not showing much defense against stoppng people from testing positive for the delta strain as I showed with Singapore and Massachusetts

So lets piece together....if they were vaccinated they still would have got the fu*king virus and still missed practice.

Where is your dumb a*s getting that its a cure? I can probably pull a post when covid started telling people we'd never get a cure because its in the coronavirus family like the cold and we haven't figured out how to cure the cold in all of human civilization.

Can't stand talking to dumbasses on here who try and create their own argument.

As for your flu sh*t..thats exactly why I dont get the flu shots and haven't had the flu in over a decade. sh*t is a crap shoot...they shoot you with one of many strains and if its a different stain you still get it.
He wrote an essay and STILL avoided the question like he said he would, on top of admitting he’s an anti vaxxer

2 months ago '06        #21
 regularjoe said
He wrote an essay and STILL avoided the question like he said he would, on top of admitting he’s an anti vaxxer
You drinking again? I answered both..I said I never said its a cure because its not and said you can still get the flu and its a crap shoot

And you're dumb a*s wasnt able to comprehend that and instead avoid the entire point that they would have still caught covid with the vaccine and still missed practice which was his issue

So now you're moving the convo to whether its a cure and anti vax and all this sh*t

I'm in no way anti vax. The flu shot works for that strain and is safe for the most part. But whenever I've gotten the flu shot I got the flu (because your injected) and is Russian roulette with strains. Since I've stopped taking i haven't got it. I've gotten every vaccine needed throughout my life

So keep reaching because you look like a dumb a*s

Last edited by philly337; 08-01-2021 at 01:52 PM..

2 months ago '16        #22
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 76545 76 K  Slaps total: 4888 4 K
 philly337 said

Cite your sources, and here are some numbers for you 40% of all covid positives are coming from 3 states, all of which have low vaccination rates.

But don't let numbers and science get in the way of an idiotic argument.
67% effective against the delta variant.

+2   

2 months ago '18        #23
ordoabchao 
Props total: 24280 24 K  Slaps total: 5165 5 K
 philly337 said

Stop arguing with logic. The poster you're responding to doesn't have it.

2 months ago '06        #24
 Proveone said
Cite your sources, and here are some numbers for you 40% of all covid positives are coming from 3 states, all of which have low vaccination rates.

But don't let numbers and science get in the way of an idiotic argument.
67% effective against the delta variant.

My source?

So let me guess? You're scientific evidence that was copy and pasted is better than mine?

The difference is I look at both sides and make a decision with the evidence presented. I can tell you your opinion on the matter before you even say it. You play teams and go with the side through whatever...

Myself? Anybody in this section knows I've been sh*tting on these magatards downplaying covid for almost 2 years. Just because that doesn't mean I'm going to blindly follow these vaccines that are causing issues with people and not stopping infections

Why is Massachusetts cases rising if 64% of the population is vaccinated

Your default answer "would" have been its the unvaccinated as the reason...but the "science" say 74% of those infections are vaccinated people. So yea...cases are rising in a highly vaccinated state and with the bulk of the cases being vaccinated people.

West Virginia (39% vaccinated)
Massachusetts (64% vaccinated)

Don't see much of a difference

Last edited by philly337; 08-01-2021 at 02:13 PM..

2 months ago '16        #25
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 80161 80 K  Slaps total: 10903 10 K
 philly337 said
Because of the prevalence of the virus and because the unvaccinated are so plentiful the virus is getting ample opportunity to try and defeat or evade the antibodies the vaccine gives you. The Delta variant, and inevitable variants to come, have become dominant due in part to this.

If everyone in the US got vaccinated it'd likely die out quickly here. Other countries have issues with access but we don't. Not only does it dramatically reduce your chances of contracting the virus but it controls the virus' growth and shedding if you do contract it. If they were all vaccinated it's not very likely that they would all get it

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+67online now  35
Video inside Drake - Buffalo Freestyle Ft Benny The Butcher Official Audio
116 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Apples creativity died with Steve Jobs
94 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Mase In A Heated Exchange On Club House: Nas Vs Andre 3000|North Vs Sou..
304 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+158online now  13
Video inside Fawkin’ MOOLIES!!!!
62 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy