BREAKING: Edai600 Was Killed Last Night in Chicago (RIP to the OG)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
86 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 4 months ago '11        #151
Blokka Blokka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22503 22 K  Slaps total: 4741 4 K
 LOONATIK said
What happened here?

They caught up to shootashellz
+2   

4 months ago '18        #152
MaxG 
Props total: 2417 2 K  Slaps total: 268 268
Crazy how they tell kids not to join gangs . That there’s only two ways it ends dead or in jail . And Chicago has shown this . I been following drill since it first poped and almost all of them are dead or in jail crazy .
+3   

4 months ago '10        #153
SmoothTay 
Props total: 89034 89 K  Slaps total: 10843 10 K
 LOONATIK said
What happened here?
They filming a movie called chiraq

4 months ago '16        #154
Soo Special OG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41457 41 K  Slaps total: 7635 7 K
its interesting to me is chicago gangs are the only gangs the govt hasn't swept up, federally, locally, state... every single city with a gang droppin bodies and connected to music, they comin after. and all these dudes in video carrying guns lol. it took that one incident in miami and they been on YB and Fredo azz since. I have a theory and its definitely connected to Larry. i also think the industry more acceptive of BD's than GD's, also connected to larry
+1   

4 months ago '15        #155
ArKane24 
Props total: 3455 3 K  Slaps total: 705 705
 KUKOC said
You know there's plenty of white people in poor areas hooked on drugs.. but they're not out here k*lling each other every weekend.. I see what you're saying as far as maybe that's how this sh*t started but that has nothing to do with 2021
Clueless, smh. Y’all spend too much time trying to duck blame for today’s America which makes you look guilty as fu*k. The past creates the present and the present creates the future which shouldn’t have to be explained because you already know this.
+4   

4 months ago '15        #156
ArKane24 
 Kehinde said
It's getting old? Wipey pole always get in their feelings when they find out societal ills were rooted in their ancestors actions.

"But my ancestors never owned slaves "

Man idk if yall are genuinely slow or you're just callous to your responsibility, but this world that wipey pole made and maintain is trash, ghetto, and just plain ol destructive.

This sh*t doesn't go back 100's of years, this sh*t happened less than a generation ago, colonizer.
That “my ancestors never owned slaves” sh*t isn’t even a good counter because you’re flat out guilty if you share a last name with a Black person and you’re white (which most American whites do). Their and their ancestors’ need to put their mark on everything is the same thing that curses them. They can’t duck the fact that their ancestral name being forced on a people is an eternal admission of guilt and a debt that is owed for their actions.

These mufu*kas doomed their bloodlines/surnames to damnation eternally out of pride and demonic arrogance.. Johnson, Jackson, Smith, Jenkins, Brown, White, Green, Lauderdale, Rosemond, Flowers, Walker, Martin, Jones, Whitaker, Witherspoon, Johns, Tiner, Newhouse, Mathis, etc, etc, if shared between both Black and White people, damns the Whites that are unrepentant like @ . Their love for recording their evil deeds out of pride will be the damning evidence against them for all they’ve done.

Last edited by ArKane24; 08-02-2021 at 08:03 AM..
+2   

4 months ago '20        #157
DezGyz 
Props total: 129 129  Slaps total: 19 19
 KUKOC said
Given all those facts..and I 100% agree with u...

How does ANYONE ever make it out?..it must be impossible
Environments create pathologies.

Like the one where white folks blame black and brown folks for not being able to overcome the hurdles white people continuously put in their path.

You fail to recognize that you're just as incapable of breaking pathology as the people you are chastising.
+1   

4 months ago '07        #158
castro  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 26527 26 K  Slaps total: 5248 5 K
They saying he got backdoored by a female, how true is this?

4 months ago '14        #159
Birdland 
Props total: 4857 4 K  Slaps total: 523 523
 ArKane24 said
Clueless, smh. Y’all spend too much time trying to duck blame for today’s America which makes you look guilty as fu*k. The past creates the present and the present creates the future which shouldn’t have to be explained because you already know this.
I know some white people that convinced themselves that’ they did our ancestors a favor by making them slaves you can’t make this sh*t up . Or this one dude told me he can say “n*gga” cause his people came up with the word “******” but called me racist because i called him a cracka lmao then they can’t understand why we call them privileged
+2   

4 months ago '12        #160
KUKOC 
Props total: 6645 6 K  Slaps total: 2527 2 K
 ArKane24 said
That “my ancestors never owned slaves” sh*t isn’t even a good counter because you’re flat out guilty if you share a last name with a Black person and you’re white (which most American whites do). Their and their ancestors’ need to put their mark on everything is the same thing that curses them. They can’t duck the fact that their ancestral name being forced on a people is an eternal admission of guilt and a debt that is owed for their actions.

These mufu*kas doomed their bloodlines/surnames to damnation eternally out of pride and demonic arrogance.. Johnson, Jackson, Smith, Jenkins, Brown, White, Green, Lauderdale, Rosemond, Flowers, Walker, Martin, Jones, Whitaker, Witherspoon, Johns, Tiner, Newhouse, Mathis, etc, etc, if shared between both Black and White people, damns the Whites that are unrepentant like @ . Their love for recording their evil deeds out of pride will be the damning evidence against them for all they’ve done.

I ain't white.. But Nice try

4 months ago '12        #161
KUKOC 
 DezGyz said
Environments create pathologies.

Like the one where white folks blame black and brown folks for not being able to overcome the hurdles white people continuously put in their path.

You fail to recognize that you're just as incapable of breaking pathology as the people you are chastising.
Nobody ever put hurdles in front of me but myself

But eventually I got older and realized the life I was living wasn't worth it and I had a child which had me rethinking all the excuses I made for myself when I was younger

4 months ago '12        #162
KUKOC 
 ArKane24 said
Why would I have to take blame for today's America??

The only thing I can take blame for is my own life and personal life decisions

The past does have influence on the present.. you're right about that

But it's not the present..that's where you get it twisted

4 months ago '20        #163
DezGyz 
Props total: 129 129  Slaps total: 19 19
 KUKOC said
Nobody ever put hurdles in front of me but myself

But eventually I got older and realized the life I was living wasn't worth it and I had a child which had me rethinking all the excuses I made for myself when I was younger
Interesting that you respond with proof of the validity of my original statement without even realizing it.

You're celebrating your adherence to your own pathology because it makes you feel superior.

I'm out. There's nothing more to say.
+3   

4 months ago '18        #164
freethrow 
Props total: 6454 6 K  Slaps total: 1558 1 K
 zzxxccvvbb said
Chicago is one of the cities that the streets have "won"

Backlog of murders is way too high and after the streets k*ll murderers before the cops can find them creating dead ends and endless loops
yopp, theres way too many murders too little detectives, and they did budget cuts 2 years ago and shrunk the police department
+2   

4 months ago '11        #165
 castro said
They saying he got backdoored by a female, how true is this?
Wouldn't be shocked if it was true
+1   

4 months ago '15        #166
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 62399 62 K  Slaps total: 9238 9 K

Edit: Never mind… comments say it’s an old scanner call and stay was in Vegas all weekend.

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 08-02-2021 at 11:30 AM..

4 months ago '10        #167
t from the 617 
Props total: 26188 26 K  Slaps total: 838 838
 Soo Special OG said
its interesting to me is chicago gangs are the only gangs the govt hasn't swept up, federally, locally, state... every single city with a gang droppin bodies and connected to music, they comin after. and all these dudes in video carrying guns lol. it took that one incident in miami and they been on YB and Fredo azz since. I have a theory and its definitely connected to Larry. i also think the industry more acceptive of BD's than GD's, also connected to larry
tryna share that theory? sounds interesting

4 months ago '11        #168
 t from the 617 said
tryna share that theory? sounds interesting
Chicago has had plenty of gangs targeted by feds

For example, the Saints shot an undercover atf agent. They launched Operation Broken Halo and pretty much jailed alot of them

There's so many that it doesn't really make a dent

Last edited by Blokka Blokka; 08-02-2021 at 11:49 AM..
+1   

4 months ago '15        #169
ArKane24 
 KUKOC said

I ain't white.. But Nice try
That’s even worse dummy because you or your people are being oppressed too then. The only difference is they fooled you to think you’re inherently better than the “lowly Black people” that just complain (bullsh*t btw) so you can serve as a buffer class of ignorant race soldiers protecting their interests for them. Wise up man, whatever ethnicity you are.

4 months ago '12        #170
KUKOC 
 ArKane24 said
That’s even worse dummy because you or your people are being oppressed too then. The only difference is they fooled you to think you’re inherently better than the “lowly Black people” that just complain (bullsh*t btw) so you can serve as a buffer class of ignorant race soldiers protecting their interests for them. Wise up man, whatever ethnicity you are.
You're an idiot

U made a whole paragraph about race and end it with "whatever ethnicity you are"

I don't think I'm better than anybody.. other than pu**y a*s victims that want to make excuses for their life instead of taking control and accountability for their life decisions

Always want to blame somebody else but yourself

4 months ago '15        #171
ArKane24 
 KUKOC said
Why would I have to take blame for today's America??

The only thing I can take blame for is my own life and personal life decisions

The past does have influence on the present.. you're right about that

But it's not the present..that's where you get it twisted

Ever heard of cause and effect? Of course you have, but in the case of Black people that doesn’t apply huh? The past has direct influence on the present condition of the world. No Black people, no United States. I’m not just talking about just during the captivity either.Get it? I already know you do, Sam Slick. Now, cut the dumb sh*t out.

4 months ago '15        #172
ArKane24 
 KUKOC said
You're an idiot

U made a whole paragraph about race and end it with "whatever ethnicity you are"

I don't think I'm better than anybody.. other than pu**y a*s victims that want to make excuses for their life instead of taking control and accountability for their life decisions

Always want to blame somebody else but yourself
You’re clearly not Black which puts you at direct odds with my philosophy from the gate apparently. So……..yeah……whatever your mutt a*s is it still applies.

Edit: You began your post with “I don’t think I’m better than anybody” and then proceeded to tell me you’re better than us, idiot. I could give a fu*k how you feel about what we’re owed. The rent’s due motherfu*ker.

Edit 2: Oh yeah and I see you dodged the heavy part about you being a crash dummy goon for white supremacy too you little fade ducking f*g**t

Last edited by ArKane24; 08-02-2021 at 04:32 PM..

4 months ago '15        #173
ArKane24 
 DezGyz said
Interesting that you respond with proof of the validity of my original statement without even realizing it.

You're celebrating your adherence to your own pathology because it makes you feel superior.

I'm out. There's nothing more to say.
I was about to address that, but I see you already took out the trash. He makes a statement then immediately turns around to knock the legs right out from under it himself. Un-fu*king-believable, the level of sheer dumbassness these people possess!
+1   

2 months ago '12        #174
KUKOC 
 KUKOC said
The one question I've had for years when it comes to Chicago rap

How come you're the only rappers the feds never come after for telling on themselves in their music when they're literally using the names of people they shot??

You hear about so many cases where the police used music as evidence but when it comes to Chicago the fed's completely ignore everything going on over there
Well there goes that

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-21online now  33
She Was Willing To Give It All Away Right In Front Of Her Husband
186 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside I'm always pulling a new chick. My cold approach game got these dudes j..
103 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  12
Image(s) inside This 24-year-old artist has made over $300,000 in 10 months selling NFTs
104 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+51online now  9
Pink lighters cause problems in the hood😂🥲
165 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy