Jul 31 - Majority of COVID-19 cases at large public events were vaccinated: CDC Study

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '17        #1
1225 page views
22 comments

Real Talk 10%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 51943 51 K  Slaps total: 18236 18 K
Jul 31 - Majority of COVID-19 cases at large public events were vaccinated: CDC Study

A new study by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention showed that three-quarters of individuals who became infected with COVID-19 at public events in a Massachusetts county had been fully vaccinated.

The study, published on Friday, showed that three-quarters of those infected were fully vaccinated, suggesting the Delta variant of the virus is highly contagious...

...The new study's authors recommended that local health authorities consider requiring masks in indoor public settings regardless of vaccination status or the number of coronavirus cases in the community.

The study identified 469 people with COVID-19, 74% of whom were fully vaccinated, following large public events in the state's Barnstable County. Testing identified the Delta variant in 90% of virus specimens from 133 people.

The viral load was similar in people who were fully vaccinated and those who were unvaccinated, the CDC said....

...The masking recommendation was updated to ensure the vaccinated public would not unknowingly transmit virus to others, including their unvaccinated or immunocompromised loved ones," Walensky said in a statement.
visit this link https://www.ctvnews.ca/he .. tudy-1.5530634

Another day, another mass media lie...carry on tho.

Last edited by Real Talk 10%er; 07-31-2021 at 11:17 PM..
+2   

best
worst
22 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43404 43 K  Slaps total: 13918 13 K
Hopefully, those who risked themselves to take any of the dangerous covid experimental "vaccines" will finally start to detox from their preaching and stupidity. Maybe some of the pro-vaccine zombies will begin to wake up from their vaccine zombie apocalypse and have it sink into their zombie skulls that they can still catch and spread the virus and to stop telling others to take a shot that can still cause anyone who has received the experimental shot to still catch and spread the virus.

Last edited by 4REAL; 08-01-2021 at 06:39 AM..
+4   

2 months ago '06        #3
Doe Sun 
Props total: 2655 2 K  Slaps total: 674 674
Funny it turns out these virtue signaling vaccinated people are really the super spreaders because they think they’re invincible and can do anything without masks. Oh the irony. And likely they’re the reason for new variants because instead of being careful in the middle of a pandemic, they out wild’n thinking they’re untouchable.
+6   

2 months ago '06        #4
Doe Sun 
Props total: 2655 2 K  Slaps total: 674 674

These sum it out pretty clearly when I posted in another thread. Real data. All facts.
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '21        #5
Fras 
Props total: 3793 3 K  Slaps total: 3587 3 K
Been saying this. But my posts get slapped to oblivion because people believe the CDC instead of actually doing real research. The sh*t I say is usually 9 months ahead of the agenda/narrative.

2 months ago '17        #6
Real Talk 10%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22 OP
 Fras said
Been saying this. But my posts get slapped to oblivion because people believe the CDC instead of actually doing real research. The sh*t I say is usually 9 months ahead of the agenda/narrative.
They think we're wishing bad on them and want them harmed. When all we're doing is tryin to share info and figure out whats going on.

Think about that...
+3   

2 months ago '16        #7
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13571 13 K  Slaps total: 9346 9 K
 4REAL said
Hopefully, those who risked themselves to take any of the dangerous covid experimental "vaccines" will finally start to detox from their preaching and stupidity. Maybe some of the pro-vaccine zombies will begin to wake up from their vaccine zombie apocalypse and have it sink into their zombie skulls that they can still catch and spread the virus and to stop telling others to take a shot that can still cause anyone who has received the experimental shot to still catch and spread the virus.
Yes now they been running with it , itís only suppose to limit the symptoms bullsh*t

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '21        #8
Fras 
 Real Talk 10%er said
They think we're wishing bad on them and want them harmed. When all we're doing is tryin to share info and figure out whats going on.

Think about that...
Exactly. I donít wish bad on anyone. But Iíve done tons of real research on this sh*t.

Then when this girl I went to HS with got heart problems and numbness in her extremities from the vaccine I was like whoa. That sh*t really hit me.

2 months ago '05        #9
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 91174 91 K  Slaps total: 77352 77 K
Most of the same ppl who think the vaccine is a hoax think covid is a hoax too. Which doesn’t make sense…
+4   

2 months ago '16        #10
B86 
Props total: 16940 16 K  Slaps total: 3617 3 K
 Fras said
Exactly. I donít wish bad on anyone. But Iíve done tons of real research on this sh*t.

Then when this girl I went to HS with got heart problems and numbness in her extremities from the vaccine I was like whoa. That sh*t really hit me.
The only thing about doing research on it is that what youíre researching hasnít had enough time to be researched by the researchers so does any of it even mean anything yet?
+1   

2 months ago '17        #11
Mperfection 
Props total: 11572 11 K  Slaps total: 1129 1 K
How many became seriously ill?
+3   

2 months ago '17        #12
punchlineking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 10937 10 K  Slaps total: 3570 3 K
this is a total lie

97% of people admitted to hospitals are unvaxxed
+1   

2 months ago '15        #13
RunupaCheck  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8274 8 K  Slaps total: 4090 4 K

My favorite meme from all this

2 months ago '04        #14
absolut 
Props total: 4393 4 K  Slaps total: 466 466
We can’t win …take the experimental vaccine and get possible worse side effects to just mild covid …or no vaccine and maybe you get the awful covid …

My boy in his 20’s shredded ..got covid and had to be hospitalized…whereas my big obese friend ..300 pound 5’10 guy…got covid and only lost his taste …

dice roll it seems
+4   

2 months ago '17        #15
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29933 29 K  Slaps total: 4468 4 K
I bet the majority of car accidents involve seatbelt wearers too

2 months ago '04        #16
thegod 
Props total: 8354 8 K  Slaps total: 322 322
I mean, the sh*t is common sense. n*ggas trying to twist sh*t like this proves the vax is bs lol.

They said from the jump that ppl with the Vax can still get Covid. It just protects against getting seriously ill and hospitalized. So the important info would be how many of these n*ggas ended up in the hospital.

And, alot of ppl with the Vax are getting Covid b/c they are walking around like b/c they have the vax they can walk around with no mask and go back to normal, which I always felt was dumb. Part of that is b/c the stupid govt was stupid and took away the mask mandates too soon, like the day 1 anti vax and anti mask n*ggas werent also going to be walking around with no mask, giving everyone Covid.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #17
 blah blah blah said
Most of the same ppl who think the vaccine is a hoax think covid is a hoax too. Which doesn’t make sense…
Hoax = lie.

Apparently the virus is nothing more than a bad flu variant, which is normal and happens every yr.

The vaccine wasn't created for Covid, Covid was created for the vaccine. Follow the money and you'll see who's responsible for all this.

2 months ago '17        #18
 Fras said
Exactly. I don’t wish bad on anyone. But I’ve done tons of real research on this sh*t.

Its crazy cuz the vax victims are getting ostracized.

They followed the order and if anything happened to them, they are being ignored and shunned, like what type of sht is that?

The mocking and disrespect goin around is misdirected. Its insane.

Last edited by Real Talk 10%er; 08-01-2021 at 03:14 PM..

2 months ago '17        #19
Majestic 
Props total: 1970 1 K  Slaps total: 425 425
Cause these idiots think the vaccine is a cure that's why they are still careless

2 months ago '05        #20
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 91174 91 K  Slaps total: 77352 77 K
 Real Talk 10%er said
Hoax = lie.

Apparently the virus is nothing more than a bad flu variant, which is normal and happens every yr.

The vaccine wasn't created for Covid, Covid was created for the vaccine. Follow the money and you'll see who's responsible for all this.
No, covid is definitely real and more contagious than the flu. Since when does the flu cause you to lose your sense of taste and smell? The vaccine is questionable as there is no long term data on it as well as numerous reports of side effects

Ppl who believe both are fake

+3   

2 months ago '21        #21
AdmRu 
Props total: 3198 3 K  Slaps total: 885 885
 punchlineking said
this is a total lie

97% of people admitted to hospitals are unvaxxed

Shut up vaxbot
+2   

2 months ago '17        #22
 blah blah blah said
No, covid is definitely real and more contagious than the flu. Since when does the flu cause you to lose your sense of taste and smell? The vaccine is questionable as there is no long term data on it as well as numerous reports of side effects

Ppl who believe both are fake

Thats because it was manipulated.

The virus had man-made intervention + an already stronger flu = COVID.

Its that simple.

Edit: I just remembered you the dude WHO LIED and said his brother died from covid. Nvm my replies. You're just another brain dead agent.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '21        #23
Fras 
 B86 said
The only thing about doing research on it is that what you’re researching hasn’t had enough time to be researched by the researchers so does any of it even mean anything yet?
IMO it does because a lot of it, once you have enough information is common sense. And the researchers aren’t always honest with us. There always seems to be an ulterior motive. We haven’t been told the truth so many times, that I feel it’s foolish to think we would suddenly be told the truth about anything.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+73online now  19
😳 🐋 Floating (dead) Whale explodes in ocean
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Kanye West's New Yeezys Roasted On Twitter, Fans Say They Look Like Ba..
142 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-22online now  9
What a downgrade if true.
73 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Hurricane Chris announces he's back to take the rap game