ex nfl player & current player trainer calls out weak minded athletes depression(biles)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
29 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '21        #1
3105 page views
75 comments

news  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 3314 3 K  Slaps total: 2495 2 K
ex nfl player & current player trainer calls out weak minded athletes depression(biles)

visit this link https://twitter.com/NuclearAthletes/status/1421582439609143303

best
worst
75 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 16445 16 K  Slaps total: 1626 1 K
 news said

Slapped because Simone Biles didnít say anything about being depressed.
+46   

2 months ago '15        #3
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45555 45 K  Slaps total: 5968 5 K
Kind of cro magnon take is this but like anything else won't hit home until mental health is in his fam
+35   

2 months ago '06        #4
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x83
Props total: 66450 66 K  Slaps total: 9288 9 K
wild ignorant.... not really even worth dissecting truthfully...
+59   

2 months ago '05        #5
Tha TC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 31594 31 K  Slaps total: 1563 1 K
Dudes gonna get all the attention he’s looking for
+38   

2 months ago '05        #6
Rockstar718 
Props total: 34087 34 K  Slaps total: 2872 2 K
 thirssty58 said
Kind of cro magnon take is this but like anything else won't hit home until mental health is in his fam
For some people the solution is suicide.

Some people are "soft minded" using his own words. Not everybody is built for every situation. Theres nothing wrong with that. Everybody got their own strength or weakness.

If this was towards Simone biles, an athlete who already proved she was at the top of her game, she already proved by her accomplishments she isn't weak minded, and if with all she's done, she feels this way, sh*t probably is bad.

Gymnastics isn't something you can just phone in. One bad fall could leave you in a wheelchair.
+27   

2 months ago '17        #7
Shotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 12012 12 K  Slaps total: 5390 5 K

MFS are gonna be on his a*s for the foreseeable future. I hope he’s ready. Ain’t nothing worse than a depressed person on ya heels.

“We on his a*s where his shows at? We on his a*s where he parole at?”
+11   

2 months ago '06        #8
bxdiplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18906 18 K  Slaps total: 1758 1 K
@ did @ ever tapp in about "can someone help me create a nutrition/workout plan"
+2   

2 months ago '13        #9
jaytxxl 
Props total: 10722 10 K  Slaps total: 459 459
Some n*ggas should stfu.. i have no problem criticizing Simone Biles for using mental health as her reason for pulling out. But it’s mfkas who legitimately have serious mental illnesses due to a life of trauma, sorrow and emptiness. This n*gga tripping..
+10   

2 months ago '05        #10
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 25858 25 K  Slaps total: 2193 2 K
Sometimes it seems athletes are like a character point system in a video game. With so many points to athleticism, only so much can go to the brain. Not everyone can be Myron Rolle or that lineman for the Chiefs.
+14   

2 months ago '16        #11
SmoqLoud 
Props total: 4382 4 K  Slaps total: 344 344
 jaytxxl said
Some n*ggas should stfu.. i have no problem criticizing Simone Biles for using mental health as her reason for pulling out. But itís mfkas who legitimately have serious mental illnesses due to a life of trauma, sorrow and emptiness. This n*gga tripping..
It wasnít her reason tho
+1   

2 months ago '16        #12
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 26903 26 K  Slaps total: 5415 5 K

n*gga a BX member for sure
+31   

2 months ago '05        #13
Rockstar718 
Props total: 34087 34 K  Slaps total: 2872 2 K
 Soprano ATL said
Sometimes it seems athletes are like a character point system in a video game. With so many points to athleticism, only so much can go to the brain. Not everyone can be Myron Rolle or that lineman for the Chiefs.
Not just athletes. There are non athletes who are geniuses and others who are adults at a middle school reading level. Everyone is different.

Our variations make us unique, not everyone is built the same and that's what's normal. Variation is a necessity for the survival of any species. Everyone doing the same thing is what's abnormal, but that's what society trains people to do to control them
+2   

2 months ago '17        #14
YAYO101 
Props total: 30563 30 K  Slaps total: 1753 1 K
Ignorant Comment!
+6   

2 months ago '09        #15
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 45737 45 K  Slaps total: 13694 13 K
 thirssty58 said
It already is.

2 months ago '12        #16
KUKOC 
Props total: 6362 6 K  Slaps total: 2471 2 K
He's muthafu*kin right

I'm glad somebody else finally said that sh*t

Being depressed is an emotion

It's a mental weakness

Everyone has moments of depression..to stay and live in that state of mind is a weakness

Just like physical strength..u need to exercise and work out your mental to get stronger and deal with sh*t

2 months ago '15        #17
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45555 45 K  Slaps total: 5968 5 K
 KUKOC said
He's muthafu*kin right

It's a mental weakness

Everyone has moments of depression..to stay and live in that state of mind is a weakness

Just like physical strength..u need to exercise and work out your mental to get stronger and deal with sh*t
Everybody has ups and downs which is why this toxic positivity trend is so trash imo, it's unrealistic to not even acknowledge negative emotions but depression at severe levels can be chemical imbalance needing meds can't just tell folks to f*ght through that or work out more or they're weak. So ptsd, post partum, clinical etc is just all bullsh*t...
+11   

2 months ago '18        #18
A Cold Game 
Props total: 20416 20 K  Slaps total: 2703 2 K
 jaytxxl said
Some n*ggas should stfu.. i have no problem criticizing Simone Biles for using mental health as her reason for pulling out. But itís mfkas who legitimately have serious mental illnesses due to a life of trauma, sorrow and emptiness. This n*gga tripping..
I have a problem with criticizing her Ö.

She lost focus in mid air. This ainít basketball where the worst thatíll happen is you go 2 for 20 if youíre head ainít in itÖ this girl could break her neck.

We praise the athlete that powers through Ö but I think an athlete who knows when to pull back deserves just as much credit .
+19   

2 months ago '12        #19
KUKOC 
Props total: 6362 6 K  Slaps total: 2471 2 K
 thirssty58 said
Everybody has ups and downs which is why this toxic positivity trend is so trash imo, it's unrealistic to not even acknowledge negative emotions but depression at severe levels can be chemical imbalance needing meds can't just tell folks to f*ght through that or work out more or they're weak. So ptsd, post partum, clinical etc is just all bullsh*t...
Yes being in a constant state of depression will cause a chemical imbalance

Just like trying to be in a constant state of happiness will do the same obviously in a more positive way

Being happy will release endorphins and serotonin etc

But it's definitely not healthy to convince people that they need meds just because they get sad

PTSD and postpartum are way more real and legit.. but meds still ain't the answer.. you have to do mental exercises to get through that sh*t.. taking meds will just make you become dependent on drugs

Not saying it'll be easy.. pretty much the mental equivalent of going through physical rehab

2 months ago '16        #20
Joesticka 
Props total: 521 521  Slaps total: 145 145
Back then we got our a*ses whipped. Now can’t even raise your voice. It’s life

2 months ago '16        #21
uncleDrew 
Props total: 7423 7 K  Slaps total: 777 777
 KUKOC said
He's muthafu*kin right

It's a mental weakness

Nah man depression is a real chemical imbalance in the brain that some people canít genetically shake without some kind of help. Yes we all go through ups and downs...but depression is not the same as someone just having a down day. Iím not a depressed person, but Iíve definitely gone through it.. about 5 years ago my mom died at a young age, then 4 months later my long term gf and I broke up. Thatís a feeling of despair and loneliness that I canít even begin to describe. I had that typical mindset that I was depressed for legit reasons and that Iíll just have to get over it with time. But month after month went by and I couldnít shake that pointless feeling of life...the feeling of questioning the point of life if weíre all destined to die anyway. It actually takes courage to realize that somethingís not right, and take the necessary steps to get it fixed. Sadly, not everyone has the resources, intelligence or support to seek the help they need.
+7   

2 months ago '04        #22
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13360 13 K  Slaps total: 1221 1 K
 jaytxxl said
But itís mfkas who legitimately have serious mental illnesses due to a life of trauma

kinda like the s*xual abuse the gymnastic team suffered for decades from coaches and the fu*king doctor and then they tried to cover it up all the way to the ceo/president of the team/organization

(i'm shocked nobody mentioned any of this in the thread yet)

and we dont even know what type of BS she dealing with with a bunch of racist a**holes that just want to medal themselves at whatever cost when everyone already hates USA for a plethora of reasons
+7   

2 months ago '04        #23
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13360 13 K  Slaps total: 1221 1 K
 jaytxxl said
i have no problem criticizing Simone Biles

when did people start thinking its cool to criticize and drag everything/everyone?

is mental health now not important? she even withdrew because she was off her game and didnt want to cost the team a medal. so it woulda been better if she just flopped and yall wouldnt have watched or even commented?

are yall like this in real life where you just say everything trash --- is that how people treat you and now you in a shell afraid to create or achieve things cuz you just gonna get called trash or weak or whatever?

does nobody see the issue with this style or way of life/thinking?

good luck yall - way to make the world a better place

+8   

2 months ago '07        #24
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36657 36 K  Slaps total: 16602 16 K
Yall n*ggas is simps. Got all this energy to defend these women but when the males have these same issues yall call them bums and all of that.

Kevin Love been talkin about mental health Jerry Colangelo went off on him and I didn't see a single person defend him. I'm tired of yall n*ggas raised by women that's why we in the cancel culture we in now.

2 months ago '21        #25
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16445 16 K  Slaps total: 1875 1 K
Calling the Kettle Black ...CTE In NFL is a mental Health issue...

+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  41
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
225 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+175online now  40
Video inside murderous mob chases thug into random person's vehicle
160 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  33
Would u drip in these dame dolla adidas NMD_R2