Gene Deal: "We Put Puffy On Suicide Watch" After City College Tragedy (9 People Died)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '20        #1
1168 page views
31 comments

OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 88496 88 K  Slaps total: 9662 9 K
Gene Deal: "We Put Puffy On suicide Watch" After City College Tragedy (9 People Died)

Including a woman who was 6-7 months pregnant. 29 others were also injured. Gene says he warned Puffy about the big crowd outside the door and Puffy said, "Don't worry about that. Just handle the stars once they come inside."

After the incident Puffy got fired from Uptown Records as a promotor for the event.

visit this link https://www.nydailynews.c .. icle-1.2478705

Last edited by OnlyFactz100; 07-31-2021 at 10:52 PM..
+6   

best
worst
31 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34 OP
More suicide talk.

+2   

2 months ago '20        #3
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 16372 16 K  Slaps total: 1317 1 K
I fu*k with big Gene, I just understand why he and others would chose to go on Vlad platform
+5   

2 months ago '20        #4
OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34 OP
 nyctoneworleans said
I fu*k with big Gene, I just understand why he and others would chose to go on Vlad platform
Because other platforms have relationships with Puffy. He's already been on Doggie Diamonds, Queenzflip, mrecktv, and Hip Hop Uncensored. He knows Vlad will get his word out more.
+10   

2 months ago '14        #5
NYSTATEOFMIND 
Props total: 10321 10 K  Slaps total: 691 691
I remember this..I almost attended but my man couldnt get tickets at the last minute- there was a celebrity game a week or weeks before I think
puff hosted to that i went to

sad sh*t
+6   

2 months ago '20        #6
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 16372 16 K  Slaps total: 1317 1 K
 OnlyFactz100 said
Because other platforms have relationships with Puffy. He's already been on Doggie Diamonds, Queenzflip, mrecktv, and Hip Hop Uncensored. He knows Vlad will get his word out more.
I copy ! That makes sense to me now thinking about it. sh*t with him bein vlad ain’t no way puffy and them ain’t gonna see this now !
+1   

2 months ago '19        #7
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 34597 34 K  Slaps total: 8886 8 K
Big gene a real one
+5   

2 months ago '19        #8
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9538 9 K  Slaps total: 4203 4 K
This might be the beginning to the end for Big Gene.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #9
CodyThaGod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2597 2 K  Slaps total: 68 68
Rebecca Scott talked about this event (Hiphop manager from late 80’s & 90’s). She said someone named Jessica Rosenblum was really behind that event, ordered those doors closed so she could get out with the money, and had Diddy take the fall. Rebecca also said Diddy was fired from uptown because he snekkid Al B Sure on his show money.

Looked in to Jessica Rosenblum and it fits her character. She was a show promoter back then. Started Mecca Sundays @ the tunnel.
+7   

2 months ago '15        #10
Eternal Outlaw 
Props total: 1872 1 K  Slaps total: 98 98
 HaterVision said
This might be the beginning to the end for Big Gene.
Doubt it he's been talking about puff for damn near a decade now it'll probably be a convo for a day or 2 and people will forget. Puff would've done something by now if he really wanted to get Gene out of here.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #11
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 163688 163 K  Slaps total: 57701 57 K
Clown Ross for being a co but literally worship an ex federal officer who is a disgruntled former employee. Y'all need to pick better heroes.

2 months ago '19        #12
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9538 9 K  Slaps total: 4203 4 K
 Eternal Outlaw said
Doubt it he's been talking about puff for damn near a decade now it'll probably be a convo for a day or 2 and people will forget. Puff would've done something by now if he really wanted to get Gene out of here.
Yeah but Vlad is a whole different platform. Reaching a whole group of different people.
+1   

2 months ago '20        #13
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 16199 16 K  Slaps total: 1086 1 K
 Rule 336 said
Clown Ross for being a co but literally worship an ex federal officer who is a disgruntled former employee. Y'all need to pick better heroes.
People kinda left that CO sh*t alone since the latter part of the last decade.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #14
thc 
Props total: 14228 14 K  Slaps total: 1187 1 K
 Rule 336 said
Y'all need to pick better heroes.

you're a Ja Rule stan
+1   

2 months ago '17        #15
 thc said

you're a Ja Rule stan
Stan? Even if I was, how does that make him my hero?

2 months ago '17        #16
 LordGimmeASign said
People kinda left that CO sh*t alone since the latter part of the last decade.
You must be new to bx and fif stans?

2 months ago '20        #17
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 16199 16 K  Slaps total: 1086 1 K
 Rule 336 said
You must be new to bx and fif stans?
I've lurked for a few years but made an account last year and became active I'd say since late spring/early summer lol. In real life n*ggas kinda forgot about that CO sh*t but although COs are some real hateful a*s slobs, they are completely different from law enforcement; cops and COs kinda have a tension amongst them and COs are more like the security guards for the jails and prison system. Some COs are even gang affiliated, well kinda like some cops but a CO is completely different so idk why they looked at Ross as police. Lying about the CO sh*t was lame however...
+1   

2 months ago '15        #18
katurner 92  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15047 15 K  Slaps total: 1656 1 K
 CodyThaGod said
Rebecca Scott talked about this event (Hiphop manager from late 80’s & 90’s). She said someone named Jessica Rosenblum was really behind that event, ordered those doors closed so she could get out with the money, and had Diddy take the fall. Rebecca also said Diddy was fired from uptown because he snekkid Al B Sure on his show money.

Looked in to Jessica Rosenblum and it fits her character. She was a show promoter back then. Started Mecca Sundays @ the tunnel.
Yeah she a foul white bi*ch
+1   

2 months ago '16        #19
metro6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 23610 23 K  Slaps total: 11472 11 K
 Rule 336 said
Difference his job is to be security, not acting like a gangsta drugpin..
+3   

2 months ago '16        #20
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 27224 27 K  Slaps total: 5184 5 K
in the first clip Gene talk about jumping Puff in to same gang

he said Puff ran 20 something blocks tryin to get away

never heard that sh*t before
+1   

2 months ago '17        #21
 metro6 said
Difference his job is to be security, not acting like a gangsta drugpin..
He's a rapper. His job is to paint pictures. n*ggas like you are what's wrong with hip-hop. These dudes are entertainers not super heroes. Enjoy the art and stfu

2 months ago '17        #22
 LordGimmeASign said
I've lurked for a few years but made an account last year and became active I'd say since late spring/early summer lol. In real life n*ggas kinda forgot about that CO sh*t but although COs are some real hateful a*s slobs, they are completely different from law enforcement; cops and COs kinda have a tension amongst them and COs are more like the security guards for the jails and prison system. Some COs are even gang affiliated, well kinda like some cops but a CO is completely different so idk why they looked at Ross as police. Lying about the CO sh*t was lame however...
I agree with everything you said but again fif stans don't see it that way .. I agree with Ross lying being lame but at the same time, knowing how ignorant and fickle hip-hop fans are, I can see why he'd deny that. It's amazing that Ross career got bigger after that

2 months ago '17        #23
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 49945 49 K  Slaps total: 8119 8 K
 Rule 336 said
"Yall need to pick better heroes"...

Says the confirmed tranny lover whose account is named after a washed up midget rapper. No Ja Rule stan should be talking like this

2 months ago '17        #24
 TrillestTalk404 said

Says the confirmed tranny lover whose account is named after a washed up midget rapper. No Ja Rule stan should be talking like this

2 consecutive post where you mention trannies and ja rule... Are you well? Royce lost so hard that even his Mexican stans grasping for straws

2 months ago '17        #25
 TrillestTalk404 said

Also you're Mexican. You have no authority to speak on our culture. Y'all in the same boat as white folks. If this were salsa music you'd have a point but nah n*gga. Y'all are guests, just remember that.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+68online now  28
Video inside Drake - Buffalo Freestyle Ft Benny The Butcher Official Audio
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Apples creativity died with Steve Jobs
110 comments