Buffalo wings and garlic cheese fries 1❤️🇯🇲👨🏿*🍳

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Good eats

2 months ago '14        #1
3351 page views
82 comments

ArtsofAnArtist1 
Props total: 6867 6 K  Slaps total: 261 261
Buffalo wings and garlic cheese fries 1❤️🇯🇲👨🏿*🍳

First time making it today....Was Offical...seasoned the chicken like i do for curry or brownstew then coated it with flour and in the oven 35 mins...
Came out crips and juicy

+83   

best
worst
82 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
The South 
Props total: 30161 30 K  Slaps total: 3926 3 K
+7   

2 months ago '14        #3
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 150039 150 K  Slaps total: 34657 34 K
You still in Colombia? @

2 months ago '14        #4
ArtsofAnArtist1  OP
 strungout said
You still in Colombia? @
Yezzir ...Iím be here til the end of the year late November early December then I might hit Brazil for a few months or Mexico or somewhere in Africa
+29   

2 months ago '14        #5
 ArtsofAnArtist1 said
Yezzir ...Iím be here til the end of the year late November early December then I might hit Brazil for a few months or Mexico or somewhere in Africa
What allows you stay in different countries for months/years at a time , where in Brazil will you be staying? How is the supermarkets and food stores out there in comparison to the United States?

How often do you eat like the images you post here?
+7   

2 months ago '14        #6
ArtsofAnArtist1  OP
 strungout said
What allows you stay in different countries for months/years at a time , where in Brazil will you be staying? How is the supermarkets and food stores out there in comparison to the United States?

How often do you eat like the images you post here?
Military pension...but I cook as a private chef and a lot of my friends have business here..itís a good community of black brothers that are open with information and help each other...one of reason why I can thrive here...not that I need to work but itís the passion....

Itís cheap asf, literally I eat steak, salmon, shrimp, all that fancy ish..regularly....Iíll give you a scope of things....I went to the Market bout 3 rib eyes, 2 filet mignon, a slab of salmon, 3 bags of shrimp and coke chicken..3 bottles of rum and some hack Daniels...veggies for 2 weeks and other items...total was around $80 more or less........

As far as Brazil idk yet but my mans @nerworldtv been there and he detoured me on his YouTube channel so he gives insight...my friend thatís a dj in Colombia he did an interview for @stravel ďdj jay brownĒ he lived in Brazil for 5 years...good brother and a wealth of information...
Another friend of mine is there in Brazil now from Somalia 3 months now....Iím more of an explorer and being jamaican got itís perks...they love my culture and me cooking helps a lot
+69   

2 months ago '14        #7
 ArtsofAnArtist1 said
Military pension...but I cook as a private chef and a lot of my friends have business here..itís a good community of black brothers that are open with information and help each other...one of reason why I can thrive here...not that I need to work but itís the passion....

Itís cheap asf, literally I eat steak, salmon, shrimp, all that fancy ish..regularly....Iíll give you a scope of things....I went to the Market bout 3 rib eyes, 2 filet mignon, a slab of salmon, 3 bags of shrimp and coke chicken..3 bottles of rum and some hack Daniels...veggies for 2 weeks and other items...total was around $80 more or less........

As far as Brazil idk yet but my mans @nerworldtv been there and he detoured me on his YouTube channel so he gives insight...my friend thatís a dj in Colombia he did an interview for @stravel ďdj jay brownĒ he lived in Brazil for 5 years...good brother and a wealth of information...
Another friend of mine is there in Brazil now from Somalia 3 months now....Iím more of an explorer and being jamaican got itís perks...they love my culture and me cooking helps a lot

+11   

2 months ago '17        #8
Shotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 12012 12 K  Slaps total: 5390 5 K
A stroke on a plate

2 months ago '16        #9
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 92525 92 K  Slaps total: 10194 10 K
Id be fat as fu*k if i knew how to cook like that.
+13   

2 months ago '17        #10
Sonysony  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7269 7 K  Slaps total: 814 814
 ArtsofAnArtist1 said

The definition of living
+19   

2 months ago '05        #11
bobbysteels18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 10743 10 K  Slaps total: 3027 3 K
Looks good Op I made something like the my self without the wings. Fry's with blue cheese and hot sauce with papperjack cheese, they were good.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #12
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 12597 12 K  Slaps total: 4571 4 K
I came in here to witness a persons slow death. I was not disappointed.

2 months ago '17        #13
Stlouisnative 
Props total: 4412 4 K  Slaps total: 3144 3 K
Looks trash af next time I make some hot wings I’m go tag it in this post to show y’all how it’s done

2 months ago '10        #14
chorizoburger 
Props total: 5980 5 K  Slaps total: 1772 1 K
private chef

2 months ago '10        #15
chorizoburger 
 kuul said
Id be fat as fu*k if i knew how to cook like that.
u cant season meat and throw it in the oven?

Last edited by chorizoburger; 08-01-2021 at 12:59 AM..
+4   

2 months ago '15        #16
itsddashrock 
Props total: 26287 26 K  Slaps total: 1813 1 K
Them fries look bangin’ as sh*t.
+5   

2 months ago '14        #17
 chorizoburger said
private chef
you saying he's cap ??
+2   

2 months ago '04        #18
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 47328 47 K  Slaps total: 2961 2 K
 chorizoburger said
u cant season meat and throw it in the oven?

n*gga just lazy. That's some sh*t you can just throw together add sauce and cheese.
+5   

2 months ago '10        #19
chorizoburger 
 strungout said
you saying he's cap ??
i have never, will never and currently am absolutely, positively, one hundred percent NOT accusing anyone of being a hat

2 months ago '04        #20
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 47328 47 K  Slaps total: 2961 2 K
 chorizoburger said
i have never, will never and currently am absolutely, positively, one hundred percent NOT accusing anyone of being a hat
So you sayin he lyin?
+3   

2 months ago '14        #21
ArtsofAnArtist1  OP
 chorizoburger said
private chef
Idk why yíall always with the negative sh*t..mofos ainít wanna live one the American western Matrix and making a living and here you are with this negative energy,.

I am a private chef fu*k face....
+29   

2 months ago '14        #22
ArtsofAnArtist1  OP
 Duntaz said
n*gga just lazy. That's some sh*t you can just throw together add sauce and cheese.
Idk Ay yíall talk so recklessly..I explained in my post what I did...wings and fries not complicated.....
+8   

2 months ago '14        #23
ArtsofAnArtist1  OP
 ArtsofAnArtist1 said
Idk Ay yíall talk so recklessly..I explained in my post what I did...wings and fries not complicated.....
My apologies fam...i see you was replying and speaking generally..
+1   

2 months ago '14        #24
ArtsofAnArtist1  OP
 itsddashrock said
Them fries look banginí as sh*t.
Appreciate it fam...itís easy asf...cut up a potato how you like..soak t I water for an hr or so...then pat it dry...olive oil, season with salt, black peeper, I put garlic and then oven for 35 mins but monitor it..pull then add cheese and cilantro and mix...
+4   

2 months ago '14        #25
ArtsofAnArtist1  OP
 bobbysteels18 said
Looks good Op I made something like the my self without the wings. Fry's with blue cheese and hot sauce with papperjack cheese, they were good.
Appreciate it fam...if you ever touch Medellin you got good energy here
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+26online now  49
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
204 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  43
Would u drip in these dame dolla adidas NMD_R2
49 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+20online now  30
Image(s) inside Black Phone Poster Reveals Ethan Hawkeís Terrifying Villain
44 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  15
Sep 24 - Japanese yakuza boss Satoru Nomura sentenced to death for ordering mu..
121 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy